Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32446 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by checkmatez: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Just look at what is coming out from this mans mouth? undecided
Aggressor claiming to be defending himself.. So killing people in their own land is part of self defense after destroying their farms ?

Dear Nigerians, bear it in mind that even some terrorists are on nairaland with you...

(Political correctness aside), Igbos are not terrorist know this and know peace... Countries that control the world knw better..

The terrorist are those who will leave their lands and invade somebody's land to kill them...

The world has recognised herdsmen as terrorist but Nig Govt led by Buhari has refused to do so

Only hediot and fellow terroris liked/will like that ur comment

No one liked his comment, they are APC paid coding spam that are generating like to themselves

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
You need to purge your brain of some artefacts and interferences. They're affecting your sense of reasoning. See him saying by the grace of God. Maybe the kind of god you're referring to is different from the Almighty who created the heaven and the earth. If this is the God you're referring to, Obi will be president of Nigeria by His grace. All agitators need to be engaged in a dialogue. Sunday igboho who said yorubas must disintegrate with valid reasons, Nnamdi Kanu who said Biafra must come to stay, boko haram who said western education had failed them and they needed to establish a caliphate and a different country, Mend Agitators who said their land and water are in ruins, etc need to be engaged in a dialogue. Boko haram didn't come up overnight. See northern politicians, they give birth to 30,40,50 children and sponsor all of them with the money belonging to everyone in foreign universities...they keep erecting mansions and marrying more wives only to leave crumbs for their people to share. Why won't they kick?

Obi is the only one talking like a true leader. Yaradua too talked about this. He was the president Nigeria never had. I remember the NDDC and amnesty granted to the Niger delta agitators.

It's only in this apc regime we're seeing a governors and the president giving amnesty to the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
kayperry:

agitators carrying ammunitions are ...... ?

Ireland left uK, read the story, Pakistan left india, read the story, you know Mandela story already, agitators have an idealogy, where terrorist dont, e.g boko haram, fighting holy war, if you die, 72 virgins, meaningless, Biafra, oduduwa, they want to break away, and build their country,

I believe if you think well I wouldn’t have explained myself, I know you might still abuse me or talk rubbish, but I wish you well in advance, I no go reply again.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Angelawhite(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Speaking tongue in cheek wink

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience , patriotism and track record of successfully dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days.

The ipob terrorist group backing the campaign of HE Obi are not agitators but unpatriotic elements.
Agitators , unlike ipob terrorist group members, won't murder innocent Patriotic Nigerians like Dr. Akunyili, Dr Gulak etc in cold blood, Agitators won't burn down Lagos city targetting social infrastructures that provide succour to the poor like the ipob terrorost group members as shown in the pictures below remind us.

Only Asiwaju can protect Nigerians from violent terrorist groups like Ipob, Iswap, Boko haram etc. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of constitutional democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!

With all Asiwaju’s wisdom, he anointed Buhari.
Kingmaker indeed
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Everytime this crook opens his mouth, he sounds stupider than the last time he opened his mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by NezzyMike: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:

Na you wan kill am......Werey! Buhari wey una kill since 2016 still dey frustrate una, mumu grin grin grin

Tinubu is older than Buhari and less healthier. Make tribal sentiments no choke you.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

The truth is that you don't understand what he said

Just like BUHARI that jet in and out to fix is EAR

You no what u do for me don't type anything
You been mislead by your OGA at TOP

So u part of people carrying Gun killing people and you want him to make peace with killers

What a shame.....

To

APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Advocate500:
ipob agitation was premised on the manginalisation of Igbo people in Nigeria,before the government proscribed them prematurely. Are you saying their was no genuine Gros to agitate? We need to be sincere here, a government have been in business of negotiating with Boko Haram see no reason to negotiate with ipob is it the right way to go?
the Boko Haram started agitation when their leader was killed by police, are you saying they don't have right to complain the killing of their leader?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Pls answer me, why don't you want Nigeria to divide?
Cos that's the only solution to all the madness.
What are y'all afraid of exactly?
Nigerians have nothing in common, so it's senseless to continue to live together.
division must be done in a democratic way and your senators and representatives know how to go about it.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Cantonese: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

“ When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Olodo. You did not read the above.
Read una no go read. Go school, una no go gree. Na to follow emi lo kan and agbero life better for una.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Parachoko: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
brownemmanuel43:
Obi is fucking smart and intelligent to be compared with emi lokan.
The joke is on you grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
the Boko Haram started agitation when their leader was killed by police, are you saying they don't have right to complain the killing of their leader?
I really do not understand your gros with obi statement, should obi have told you and your likes that he will start from where buhari stopped on agitation in Nigeria? Every reasonable government want peace and can go to any length to ensure a peaceful atmosphere,if negotiating with ipob can guarantee peace why will obi think otherwise?

You and I knows that ensuring peace with ipob is a matter of doing the right thing.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by baretalk: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mr Peter Obi Ipob has carried out terrorists acts, killed Nigerian army, released prisoners and have been proscribed as terrorists under our laws. Nigerian youths do not vote for a president that will break up Nigeria due to ethnic bigotry and plunge Nigeria into war. Peter Obi is a threat to our peaceful coexistence. Mr Obi you are an hypocrite, and a very evil man. There is no difference between Boko Haram and Ipob. If you vote Obi it will lead to wanton violence in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Diligence: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
The more you try to fault Mr Peter Obi, the STUPIDER you become.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by baretalk: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Advocate500:
I really do not understand your gros with obi statement, should obi have told you and your likes that he will start from where buhari stopped on agitation in Nigeria? Every reasonable government want peace and can go to any length to ensure a peaceful atmosphere,if negotiating with ipob can guarantee peace why will obi think otherwise?

You and I knows that ensuring peace with ipob is a matter of doing the right thing.
Ipob are terrorists, if Obi enters, due to his bigotry, he will give ipob preferential treatment, this will anger the militants and other secessionists, they will resume hostilities and everyone will start calling for secession. Obi's Presidency will break up Nigeria, and once we break up, expect wars for resources countrol and borderlines.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

Thank God you're not the custodian of "Grace of God"
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Traplord09: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:

Da have no right to pick up gun
To kill Innocent people and kidnapping them for money..

Dose innocent people do they look like police?
Y covering up for bad egg?.. ... Is like you OGA at TOP... Have started given you fake promiseßsssssssssssss..,

Put your ear down and understand what is saying

Don't be like those thif and thugs
Dat don't understand anything.. ok

There different between COMPLAIN and CRIMINALS

Think and vote
Labour party campaign

Or join the lootees party campaign
APC and PDP.

To me labour party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbo man said "I will dialogue with Agitators but deal with bandits"

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Raxxye(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.
I for say you be senseless mumu, but I don't like insulting people on Thursday evenings!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by OfoIgbo: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
BATified2023:
God bless u

It is obvious the main reason igbos want to be president is because they want to reward ipob n grant those terrorist amnesty

Imagine many of them here saying they want amnesty for ipob because Niger delta militants fighting for their right are given amnesty

It is crystal clear that since ipob failed with nnamdi kanu,they want to use peter obi their plan B for us

You and this your manipulated LIKES.

You have definitely turned to legendhero and Afamed
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by kayperry: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
adetayo234:

Can you give me a good reason why bandits are disturbing the country?

Bandits are terrorizing the country becos there blood brother is the president and we saw same pattern when GEJ was president Niger delta militants held nigeria to ransom.
During OBJ tenure militants were under dogs until GEJ came on board, same way boko haram were under dogs during GEJ tenure until Buhari came on board, now the Igbos are under dog .... there is a pattern in play and Obi just trivialize his brothers carrying guns and killing security operatives as "agitator*

Twice beating they say .... the rest is left to the patriots
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Those 51 people that liked your post are the ones I fear for, because they are psych ward candidates. Anyway there is no harm in dialogue with agitators once the terms of dialogue is respected. You cannot dialogue with bandits on what basis are you to dialogue with them?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
temitope27:
Ipob sponsor, we know you b4

You don't have sense sha
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Apexmoh: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Apexmoh ?

Moh247 is that you knocking on the door?
He's not the one. I am Apexmoh the defender of northern Nigeria and its interest. Controversies are what gives me joy.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience , patriotism and track record of successfully dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days.

The ipob terrorist group backing the campaign of HE Obi are not agitators but unpatriotic elements.
Agitators , unlike ipob terrorist group members, won't murder innocent Patriotic Nigerians like Dr. Akunyili, Dr Gulak etc in cold blood, Agitators won't burn down Lagos city targetting social infrastructures that provide succour to the poor like the ipob terrorost group members as shown in the pictures below remind us.

Only Asiwaju can protect Nigerians from violent terrorist groups like Ipob, Iswap, Boko haram etc. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of constitutional democracy.

But he aligned with OPC in his first term. Oga don't be stupid abeg
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

People like u will not smell his presidency because of bad belle and hate.

Pray let God keep u alive.

I don't see anything wrong in agitation only if u are sound and educated enough.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
baretalk:

Ipob are terrorists, if Obi enters, due to his bigotry, he will give ipob preferential treatment, this will anger the militants and other secessionists, they will resume hostilities and everyone will start calling for secession. Obi's Presidency will break up Nigeria, and once we break up, expect wars for resources countrol and borderlines.
Are the people of niger Delta happy with the way buhari have handled the issue of agitation in Nigeria?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by onuman: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Authority1o1:
~Resolution in sight for Oduduwa, Arewa and Biafra agitators.~

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-as-president-id-dialogue-with-agitators-but-not-bandits/amp

Bright. I am happy he understands that the present 36 states and Abuja political structure and Constitution imposed by military dictators are frauds.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Again be very careful how you make claims of these people's murder because you could be picked up by DSS to name names and if they turn out to be false you would chill in a nice prison.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
BATified2023:
Nigerians shine your eyes so later u won’t start hearing stories like

Nnamdi Kanu n his ipob group given amnesty with compensation of 40bn naira

Ipob must have market in all states in Nigeria

What people should understand is that there’s no difference between igbos n Fulani,the only thing is igbos lack power if they have the power they will do worse than Fulani

Imagine not having power n calling lagos no man’s land?
What do u think they will do when they have power?
Imagine not having power n they want to have eze in all states?
Imagine not having power n telling d just elected governor of osun state that they want 3 commissioners?

A very beautiful nonsense from you. Oya clap for yourself.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Apexmoh: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
jutan:
English is your problem. Read and understand.
You think say a nobel prize winner nah ur mate.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
RichDad1:
As the Grand patron of Ipob terrorists that you are.

Zero sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.