Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi (32016 Views)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / Obi: As A President I Will Dialogue With Agitators But Not Bandits / Gumi: The Bandits I Negotiated With Have Stopped Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by easynetsms(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
temitope27:
Ipob sponsor, we know you b4

I wonder how a full-grown man with pubic hair will see something that will help his generation and leave it just because you show ethnic bigotry. Give me one piece of proof that this OBI sponsors IPob.

Pity your children at least if you don't pity yourself. Think about their future. You are happy with the way Nigeria is. I feel so much for those who have hope in Nigeria. We are looking for a way to move the country forward and here u are with hate speech just because u don't want to hear the truth
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
BATified2023:
what is ipob reason for causing chaos?
What is their reason for killing security operatives?
What is their reason for making people sit at home every Monday against their will?
I am not a fan of ipob nor nnamdi kanu,but one is clear , buhari approach to igboho and ipob is completely wrong,you can't declare war against your own citizen in the name of quelling agitation,you mentioned killing of military personnel, don't forget that this started after the unlawful killing of ipob members by the government.

Oga you can say whatever you like about ipob what happened to Yoruba nation? Invasion of Igboho was it also done with good intent? I remember how the yaradua government managed niger Delta agitation.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Igboland: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ipob UGM ESN handler well done o.
Sebi na only get monopoly to agitate n be beheading Nigerians other don't have right to agitate.
Adedapo57:
miyetti allah media handler spotted. Pls no one needs dumb contributions here. every average nigerian has being marginalized one way or the other. Why don’t I also pick up arms since I’ve never benefited anything from this country.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
adetayo234:

Can you give me a good reason why bandits are disturbing the country?

you can imagine! I have never seen a dumb comment as that lol
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by EgusiShankly: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by yommen: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

Are Fulani herdsmen being margilised? Guy, go sleep joorr. Ibos are the most marginalised in this country and for you to mention herdman shows your level of myopia. For God's sake, Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent farmers while their cattles eat up the farms cos they feel they own other people's ancestral lands. Is that marginalisation? Of course it's hausafulanis that are actually marginalising Ibos. Or what do you say when Hausafulanis alone already ruled Nigeria for 42 years out 62 among 3 major tribes even though it doesn't translate to develop of your people. You understand English but you are intellectually illiterate!!! You are the marginaliser! See the hypocrite even mentioning God self. Thank God God is just!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Advocate500:
That is the right thing for any sensible leader to do, dialogue with people who have genuine reason to disagree with your government.
what is ipob agitating for?
They should dialogue with a terrorist organization that want to divide Nigeria?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
plusfield:

Despite all your attempt to connect Peter Obi with ipob, you haven't had any shred of fact, other than your propaganda. Meanwhile, Tinubu has financed Sunday Igboho.
Dont worry, all agitations like the one from Sunday igboho will have the opportunity to get it discussed on a roundtable with the presidency of Peter Obi

Don't ever compare Igboho to those Igbos abeg.
Has Igboho killed even an outsider, much less his own people?
He's not barbaric like your people.
If you're looking for mates, your colleagues are the bandits and terroristss in the north.
I pray we go our separate ways soon sef, this insult is even too much.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
By the grace of God, this man will never smell anything presidency. Just look at how biased he is - So you'll make dialogue with blood thirsty terrorist who are agitating for the disintegration and fall of Nigeria because they're your brothers, but not Fulani herders who only took up arms -the same way your brothers did- to protect themselves against marginalisation, incessant attacks and cattle rustling.

Climb down from hate.... Go back again and read
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by 4ward4: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Speaking tongue in cheek wink

Bandits are agitators too if one goes by their reasons for taking to crime as they stated in the BBC documentary. He should just insist on the rule of law.

Only Asiwaju Tinubu has the experience , patriotism and track record of successfully dealing with political activism right from his NADECO days.

The ipob terrorist group backing the campaign of HE Obi are not agitators but unpatriotic elements.
Agitators , unlike ipob terrorist group members, won't murder innocent Patriotic Nigerians like Dr. Akunyili, Dr Gulak etc in cold blood, Agitators won't burn down Lagos city targetting social infrastructures that provide succour to the poor like the ipob terrorost group members as shown in the pictures below remind us.

Only Asiwaju can protect Nigerians from violent terrorist groups like Ipob, Iswap, Boko haram etc. Experience is the name of the Game. Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for rule of law and protection of constitutional democracy.
check my signature for free stuffs!

if you do not receive the $16k shared during his convention, and you writing this Shit... I have nothing to say to you, but you will be the most unfortunate human alive
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
God bless Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:

Pls answer me, why don't you want Nigeria to divide?
Cos that's the only solution to all the madness.
What are y'all afraid of exactly?
Nigerians have nothing in common, so it's senseless to continue to live together.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
BJanta:
If course, we all know all that. The number one agenda ot every Iboman is to foster national chaos to give Biafra a leeway to slip away. Did we not say you belong to ipob, and that your number one assignment in office will be to release Kanu from detention and make your chief of defence staff. But thank GOD, your desire to become President of Nigeria is a drugged life in fantasy..A wild horrific NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!!

You tried all you could to sound like person with sense but it’s obvious you no get sense at all at all
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by membranus: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
So, you are going to dialogue with IPOB and Yoruba Nation agitators, and give us our independence?

Therefore I must vote for you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
I would have liked to hear Atiku's answers on the same questions
Atiku said he will dialogue with them but he also deal with them if the dialogue failed, he didn't show sympathy to one group and threaten the other. Atiku said he will treat them equal. I remember when he said "A terrorist must be treated as a terrorist"
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Moses86(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
lol agitators killing police officers and army, then tagging dem unknown gunmen and DSS... Igbo wey want rule Nigeria...how na!!!...give dem biaflaaaa let dem go ..
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Alawode01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mission to take Biafra out of nigeria
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by asanausana91: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

See the nonsense you're spewing

So you mean the Fulani herders who killed so many people in Igangan only took up arms to protect themselves against marginalization, incessant attacks and cattle rustling by the people of Igangan?
so you mean the ipob that killed Akunyilli, ubah convoy, military couple, burn and killed policemen, release dangerous prisoners etc should be given a handshake in the name of dialogue?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi.... You are our President already..... Who doesn't want that should migrate to the nearest country and watch us from there.

Let the other Candidates come and talk and not through Proxy.... you can't rule us from another person's brain.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Advocate500: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
ipob agitation was premised on the manginalisation of Igbo people in Nigeria,before the government proscribed them prematurely. Are you saying their was no genuine Gros to agitate? We need to be sincere here, a government have been in business of negotiating with Boko Haram see no reason to negotiate with ipob is it the right way to go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Gomojamm: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Don't ever compare Igboho to those Igbos abeg.
Has Igboho killed even an outsider, much less his own people?
He's not barbaric like your people.
If you're looking for mates, your colleagues are the bandits and terroristss in the north.
I pray we go our separate ways soon sef, this insult is even too much.
You get bad mouth sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by crowther15(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Now, you just successfully told the kind of person you're. We have Oduduwa agitators, IPOB agitators, Niger Delta, now tell us other agitators.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by obiekunie01: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

you quickly forgot that boko haram and igboho are agitators.

biased f000l!
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Angelawhite(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

Read the article again. Don’t forget to read with your sense this time
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:

You can't have sense aha.
Bandits are criminals and they kidnap people for ransom. Agitators are asking for the right to have their own country... Which of them is a terror to society?
Are you this dumb or it flows through your lineage? Come to Delta and see how thus idiots are taking over peoples farm... Maiming,killing and raping like its their birth right. A friend told me of how her brother was killed last week in his own farm by the fulani bandits.
Now,is it only Igbo's that are agitating? What about the Yoruba's that cried for Odudwa republic(and only stopped the moment emilokan declared for presidency)?
Obi is making sense here. Both Oduduwa and Biafra agitators will be made to believe in One Nigeria again... Deal with that.
You think this nonsense that APC government is doing is governance?

A beg, get sense o
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi has a lot of work to do to succeed.
He needs an experienced team of advisors to coach and shepherd him through this electoral expedition that can easily and quickly become a political minefield with very damning consequences if he says or does things that can be misconstrued or manipulated for propaganda.

If he cannot do this quickly then I advise him to steer clear of any stone that has an ethno-religious indication.
He is coming from a politically disadvantaged background where serious suspicions remain, sentiments that are hardy and cannot easily be washed away by the misgovernance presently witnessed in Nigeria or the attendant hardship brought upon the citizens of this country.

We can see how this seemingly wise and innocuous position has been quickly spun and tossed into the mudpit of ethno-religious tensions.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Adedapo57: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
ipob terrorists financier spotted
i can’t do this with you.. it’s just amounts to total waste.. I’m sure you can’t comprehend
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Exodora: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
Sometimes I wonder if you think with your anus just imagine the nonsense that is coming out from your mouth.
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by kayperry: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Only you put terrorism and agitation to one group, you see your life

agitators carrying ammunitions are ...... ?
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by Adedapo57: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igboland:
Ipob UGM ESN handler well done o.
Sebi na only get monopoly to agitate n be beheading Nigerians other don't have right to agitate.
i can’t do this with you it’s a total waste. I’m sure you can’t comprehend
Re: I Will Not Dialogue With Bandits; I Can Only Dialogue With Agitators–Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apexmoh:
One of bandit spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Does The Nigerian President Dress Like A Clown? / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.