Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Adoption Is Not Worth It At All - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adoption Is Not Worth It At All (44091 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If we are to follow your line of reasoning , shouldn't we also conclude that since there are those whose sons also end up yahoo boys and drugs dealers/addicts layer on in life, it isn't worth it having children at all? undecided

The way some of you still dey reason right in this information age wey we don day at least 20 years dey make person wonder if hope dey at all. undecided
It's obvious that the dude is an underage jor, cos how will a sane adult reason like that and peddle falsehood to get cheap likes. We're in an era where people don't reason and are not eager to know facts, they just spew whatever rubbish came to their mind. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

This person just wan talk

Watch this: this is Shaquille talking about his ADOPTIVE dad

30 seconds
https://youtube.com/shorts/T98R4qMnySw?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Iyijohnson: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Please let be conscious on issues that affects millions of people,not only Nigeria but the whole world.

In a recent time poor parenting and lack of supervision have contributed immensely to waywardness of our teenagers not adoption.Asides, internet,modern day exposure,peer groups influences in schools and at homes,poor economic,Tv and celebrity have many social vices that influences our kids and these have contributed hazardously to moral decadence in our society.Yahoo is a trend that all aforementioned societal problem brought not adoption.

Many adopted children are doing very well,it is unfortunate that the man in question got negative.Adoption helps base needed couples to have socour when it is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by shineeye1: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I remember early 2000, my dad was planning to adopt a kid Into our family.
Later I found out that my father's friend adopted 2 boys.
My uncle warned my dad not yo try it.
I even remember going to orphanage with him to see how it goes.
For some reason he didn't adopt again.

Fast foward to 20 years later
That my father's friend is living in hell,
He says those 2 boys he adopted turned out to be into yahoo, drugs, cultisim.
They even beat him up and steal his money.

Till today im forever grateful to my uncle for preventing my dad from adoption.
Because all the families I know that adopted kids back in the 2000. None of them have peace, they always fighting, quarreling
It's a huge mess.
This is why i think Adoption is not worth it at all

Only one percent of children in orphanages are actually "innocent". The remaining 99% are evil fruits from evil seeds. Awàn Olori boruku. You carry them at the risk of your peace, for no man carries fire in his bossom and is not burnt. Trace their origins and discover what manner of seed they are before you carry fine trouble into your life.

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by shineeye1: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iyijohnson:
Please let be conscious on issues that affects millions of people,not only Nigeria but the whole world.

In a recent time poor parenting and lack of supervision have contributed immensely to waywardness of our teenagers not adoption.Asides, internet,modern day exposure,peer groups influences in schools and at homes,poor economic,Tv and celebrity have many social vices that influences our kids and these have contributed hazardously to moral decadence in our society.Yahoo is a trend that all aforementioned societal problem brought not adoption.

Many adopted children are doing very well,it is unfortunate that the man in question got negative.Adoption helps base needed couples to have socour when it is necessary.

Inspirational Speaker, thank you!..

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
shineeye1:

Only one percent of children in orphanages are actually "innocent". The remaining 99% are evil fruits from evil seeds. Awàn Olori boruku. You carry them at the risk of your peace, for no man carries fire in his bossom and is not burnt. Trace their origins and discover what manner of seed they are before you carry fine trouble into your life.
You expect these emotional children on nairaland to understand the wisdom you just said.
See them attacking me for saying the truth.
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
wiseone28:
This is an eye opener
Oh God, this one has already believed the lies told by OP. Think for yourself guy, think. grin
What OP listed there are vices and there's no correlation between vices and genetics, vices are not inheritable. Upbringing/parenting and the society/exposure/peer pressure is the key word, not adoption.
Using the OP's logic, are you saying that all/most of the bad people we have in history and on Earth right now became bad because they were adopted?
OP himself is a self professed homosexual/gay and there are lots of individuals here that hate gays and see it as a social vices too, should those people also conclude then that the OP became gay because he was adopted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iyijohnson:

It also helps children who otherwise would have had no experience of family life at all, or even no life at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by HRMK: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
you didnt tell us why your uncle adopted those two boys!is he without male children or what?
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dybala11:

I'm still laughing reading through your comments guy. grin
So you don't know that animals have something called "INSTINCTS".
You're trying to say that instincts and genetics are the same. They told you to read in high school and you refused, here's the proof of why they told you to do so. Obviously, you won't be here peddling ignorance if you just took your time to read back then. grin
You just spew jargons without making sense
Over sabinus oya,tell us the difference
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dybala11:

Oh God, this one has already believed the lies told by OP. Think for yourself guy, think. grin
What OP listed there are vices and there's no correlation between vices and genetics, vices are not inheritable. Upbringing/parenting and the society/exposure/peer pressure is the key word, not adoption.
Using the OP's logic, are you saying that all/most of the bad people we have in history and on Earth right now became bad because they were adopted?
OP himself is a self professed homosexual/gay and there are lots of individuals here that hate gays and see it as a social vices too, should those people also conclude then that the OP became gay because he was adopted?
And you foolishly believed that I'm gay
grin grin grin
See how your stupidity prevent you from realizing how stupid you sound
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
membranus:

All these examples are not true adoption. True adoption requires non recognition of the true parents of the adoptee by adopter.

True adoption is when a child is raised by a non-biological parent.
Even so, the following highly successful people never knew their parents

2 Likes

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Franking: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Myopic, one-sided, fallacious and naive. Just because of one person's experience you are condemning adoption. There are millions of adoption cases that ended very well. Don't discourage people with your tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

You just spew jargons without making sense
Oga sabinus oya,tell us the difference
Go and learn about this before you start spewing trash here bro. How will you say that Yahoo Yahoo is hereditary, you sure say you go school? grin
You're not ready to learn, no need to waste my time on you. Even lions have to be taught how to hunt for survival while young by the lioness, before it can become an instinctive behaviour.
Your father's friend failed as a parent, he's still in denial and doesn't want to take the blame for his failure (sorry if you consider this harsh, but it's the truth).
Please just tell us that all bad people on Earth are adopted and bring the end to this discussion. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Germi9:
I read people say bad parenting LOL i have seen parents who were so bad In bringing up children yet non of the children were bad, am talking about marrying more than 5 different wives or women,beating them,not even providing,smoking and carrying small small girls to the house and lots of nasty things.
What will be, will be ..as a child you chose whom you want to be cos no be your parents go follow you go school
Even the children of pastors,police and professors are worse quote me undecided
Of course it is not about parenting alone, the exposure/environment is also important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Psoul(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Because all the families I know that adopted kids back in the 2000. None of them have peace, they always fighting, quarreling
It's a huge mess.

WHY IT IS NOT GOOD TO OWN A CAR.
I was on my way from Owerri to Enugu this morning.
On our way, I saw a very fatal accident. 12 passengers were mutilate. Their body parts scattered everywhere on the road.
The bus was hacked into many pieces. It was a very terrible sight. To enter a car is not good.

This is exactly how this your post sounded to my ears.
For the fact that a particular adopted child became troublesome does not make every other child waiting for adoption a no go area.
You mean to tell me that all the yahoo boys are adopted children?
All criminals are adopted children?

Why not say that it is even bad to bear children cos you can give birth to a criminal.

Have you thought about this....what if it was failure of the man to take good care of those children as his that led them to join bad group?
Failed parenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Honchoslim16(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Feel like my mama gone away for like way too long
I ain't tryna party 'round y'all
Cooler than a bird body, more sauce than a Gala walk
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

And you foolishly believed that I'm gay
grin grin grin
See how your stupidity prevent you from realizing how stupid you sound
Are you gay or not?
Except, maybe you didn't say that and others are telling lies against you.

No need to drag issues with you again. If you have agreed to read like you were told to while in high school, then you won't be here shouting out of ignorance since morning. Humble yourself and learn mate, that's if you're open to correction and wants to go far in life.
Just try to do a quick research via the Internet on the subject of discussion and get enlightened.
Madness, Yahoo Yahoo, becoming a ritualist/armed robber etc are not inheritable at all. Even bad parents have been known to have children who later turn out to become good people. I really don't know how much emphasis I have to lay on this for it to enter that your thick, empty skull. grin

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by HumanCalc: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

It's a huge mess.
This sense of reasoning is wack

Adopting is just like giving birth. You can give a birth to an evil child that will bring about your death, or one that will take care of you old age.

It goes both ways oga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by jessylaurel(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Divay22:
Adoption is not the cause but how they were raised..
A baby you adopted or a toddler you adopted doesn't know anything.. Blame it on your father's friend..

Exactly.....even children that are not adopted but grew up with their biological parents are into Yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by djseanjohn77: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

It's a huge mess.

A very good point you have made, however, looking at the "AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTH TODAY" many are into these vices you listed and many more. To a degree, i would say, what has contributed to this can also be attributed to generally failed parenting in the past 2-3 decades. No more morals, no respect for the elders, no will to protect integrity or family name e.t.c.

Nigeria is gone past that era of complete HOME TRAINING
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gotam:
a biological child can kill his or her parents too and siblings sharing the same blood can kill each other is vice versa
An incident was shared on this forum probably last year or in 2 years ago. A man used a Cutlass to decapitate and kill his biological brother because they had an argument over the ownership of a mango tree. Biological brothers brought up by their parents o. May God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by pacespot(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Adoption is like suicide.
You don't know what you are putting your hand in
Because 90% of kids in orphanage homes
Have no history or records of their father and mother
Do you know if the mother was a Mad woman?
Now you adopt a child who has genetics of a Mad woman.
When the boy grows up and start acting like his mother what are you gonna do??

Basically, you dont know anything about the history of the child you are adopting .
While there are some who turn out great.
Majority of adopted kids turn out to be a huge mistake

Edit:
A lot of emotional children will attack me
Without seeing the hard bitter truth
This reminds me of when in 2014 i advise lots of youths not to vote Buhari
But they were so emotional and attacked me
Now it's 2022 and they are crying and wailing

When you tell people hard truth they will attack and call you names.
The did it to Jesus
So if you emotional kids can't handle this bitter truth then that's your business.
If you like go and adopt unknown gunman pikin then when he start exhibiting the genes and behaviour of his bandit father.
You will start crying and wailing as usual.

A russian man love a child unconditionally
Adopted him and took great care of him
But the boy still later killed the man.
Stole his properties and flees to Turkey

So will you blame the Man that adopted him for not showing the boy love

Nuture a kid when he is small
His true nature will come out once he grows up.

Adopt a child, but do not let your adopted child know that you are not his or her biological parent.
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
zubito:

This is a very insightful analysis from the sociological viewpoint. I'd like to think that genetics can't be ruled from character formation.
How does genetics affect character formation?
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

Your last paragraph is impossible.
How can people not know you adopted?

So easy. Disappear for sometime or fake a pregnancy
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Adoption is like suicide.

Is this ignorance or something worse? Do people inherit madness?
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Brunicekid:
How will you just say that madness is hereditary??

I thought everybody knows madness can be hereditary??!!
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by Dybala11(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Here's what I wrote b4:

How many countless times have children of the same parents turned out polar opposites. In almost all the cases it is because the parents spoilt one child for whatever reason (maybe only son out of many girls, or last born) and they grow up wayward, while their siblings turned out hard-working, upright pillars of society!
Your write up is quite valid. I know a pastor in my village, he initially had 4 children three of which were girls. His wife pampered the male child so much that it became evident that the future might be bleak for him. Right now he's nothing to write home about, and to make matters worst years ago they gave birth to another male child and the mother calmed down small. The wife is always fond of calling the guy "my first born SON" even in the presence of his elder sisters and the so called first born son is struggling with a lot of social vices while the sisters are doing far better right now. There's still hope for him anyway.

1 Like

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

It's a huge mess.

Your conclusion is not fair to the adopted children at all. The rate at which biological sons murder their parents far surpass the rate at which adopted sons murder their adopted parents. Don't tell me that you are ignorant of this.
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by bibiking7(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022

I have seen a man who gave birth to 5 kid and they all turned out to be criminals. It's grace really. Not the adoption.

Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by PoliteActivist: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
safarigirl:

I hope all of you speaking against adopting have no plans to go to heaven. For any human being to have such terrible thoughts of innocent children, na devilish behaviour be that.

They forget:
Lord Jesus himself was adopted.
And so was prophet Muhammad!
Re: Adoption Is Not Worth It At All by EndRape2(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ru bish post, even your own child can do same to you, it is not about adoption ,it is about training , if you train the adopted child ,in the fear if the lord ,that child will become great.and God fearing .

quote author=JackDaAlienz post=117154614]Adoption is like suicide.

Basically, you dont know anything about the history of the child you are adopting .
While there are some who turn out great.
Majority of adopted kids turn out to be a huge mistake

Edit:
A lot of emotional children will attack me
Without seeing the hard bitter truth
This reminds me of when in 2014 i advise lots of youths not to vote Buhari
But they were so emotional and attacked me
Now it's 2022 and they are crying and wailing

When you tell people hard truth they will attack and call you names.
The did it to Jesus
So if you emotional kids can't handle this bitter truth then that's your business.
If you like go and adopt unknown gunman pikin then when he start exhibiting the genes and behaviour of his bandit father.
You will start crying and wailing as usual.

A russian man love a child unconditionally
Adopted him and took great care of him
But the boy still later killed the man.
Stole his properties and flees to Turkey

So will you blame the Man that adopted him for not showing the boy love

Nuture a kid when he is small
His true nature will come out once he grows up.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.