Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? (55747 Views)

Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

Wow, push her away into the arm of your guy. We fancy somebody no mean say we go date them nawa for you o. Anyway it's love playing out but your actions can be interpreted as an accusations and that will be the beginning of the end.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by just2endowed: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

The guy is mostly a body builder guy. Op hope you have six pack. Jokingly. Of a truth, you can't understand a woman
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Pwettylinda(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

They had a lot of eye contact, and frankly there was seduction going on underground even when I pretend to be operating on my laptop but was deeply observing things.

On our way out as she was going home I asked her if she likes my guy, immediately she refuted and said no she only likes how he speaks like an American...

I was pained at this point, I dragged her phone and I told her I would gladly give her the contact of my friend so they can connect well...

and she was asking why...as soon as she had gone the whole pictures began playing in my head.

By the time she got to her place of work and she called me I shouted on her and told her never to call my line again that she's a loose girl and I blocked her....

She ran back to my lodge and wanted to see me I was ahome but pretended not to...

You did the right thing

Na olosho she be

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by RichAbujaGuy: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
@thegroomspa Charge it to the game Mr. Man. They come and go. There be plenty of fish in the sea, fine and pleasant ones too. Just be patient until you link up with the right one.
I'm very glad to read that you dumped the disrespectful tart. cheesy
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by seanwilliam(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
@ op that’s the same reason she’s single until 34. I’m sorry she’s a hoè. Men don’t take such women serious . Just fhuck and dump her

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Zane2point4(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:

My dear I feel so disrespected cos I can't imagine doing such to someone I claim to care about.

Had it been you kept quiet that you wicked randy frnd could have slept with her,she’s not smart,its ok for someone to admire or crush on anoda human being apart frm her man,buh rubbing it on your face is worst,if she’s smart she for kill whatever likeness she had for the guy! Or she sees u as person wey no mind or get wahala!
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Marvyx:
Men sha.. While bashing the female gender, let's not forget that we too have our own issues. I mean what's so hard to respect another man's domain?

Anyways, OP come and finish the story please.

Respectation ni. Does the girl respect her own domain?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Chai, wonders have finally ended.

I'll say u acted too quick and insecure, now it will be difficult for her to drop hints again

So is it okay if a guy does this way to her female friend?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Basiljoe: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
You're 35, what in God's name are you doing with a 34 year old woman? Do you want to date your mother's mate? Women's sexual market value declines from 27. By the time you're both 40, she will look like your mum.

Genuine attraction cannot be negotiated, and hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

She's more attracted to your friend than you.
You're the beta male in her hypergamous equation.

Solution: Be a man and call it all off. Tell her she's free to date your friend if she pleases, that's if they haven't already had sex.

Look for a younger girl you're older than, with at least 7 to 12 years, and start a relationship with. You sound like a weak man so I can't advice you to spin plates (i.e date multiple women in other to determine what's best for you).

Good luck, may the forces of Nature be with you and Grant you wisdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Offpointng: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

I stopped reading when I say these.
There's a reason she's unmarried at 34. There is a reason men avoided her until she clocks 34.
You're a fool to think you've found the one. For this mistake you have done, may you never find peace in your life.

Lmao you guys on this platform will not kill me grin grin

I thought we all agreed to give peace a chance in the month of November
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
That critical why don't you just set them both up and see what they can do in your absent
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Basiljoe: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

I stopped reading when I say these.
There's a reason she's unmarried at 34. There is a reason men avoided her until she clocks 34.
You're a fool to think you've found the one. For this mistake you have done, may you never find peace in your life.
I like how you think, let's be friends in real life?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by riverbird: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
A very SIMPle man undecided
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by 2elliot: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Thanks friends for your input....

I have made up my mind to quit, it's hard for me but I have to move on...

Looking for best subtle way to tell her...

It really hurts you may not understand...
Guy, you need to calm down. It's good to be game and an alpha male and be vigilant, but then life is not a one way. It is possible that your girl was only being friendly with your friend because somehow they clicked, not necessarily because she wants to sleep with him. It could be her own way to make you believe that she is a friendly type even to your own friends, someone your friends would speak good of and not being mean to them. I have had girlfriends that are so jovial that immediately I introduce them to my friends, they click. I actually love to see that, because that way I don't lose my male friends because of a new relationship. Rather, I have brought a banny into our circle. In fact, that is how we roll in our circles. Our girlfriends become part of the gang. I really hope that she is innocent, and that both of you can work things out.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by REALretep(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chris2863:
Nairaland mods are very lazy. This topic has been on the romance section for months ooo. Nah now they know that they have to move it to the front page…. Wack forum
The mata tire me.
I was surprised to find out it's an old thread.

But I shaa enjoyed reading it grin
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by SenatePresdo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever am around her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

Most girls are like that.

You are my kind of guy, anything you don't like, don't pretend to like it.

The girl will know you don't take nonsense because you brought her senses back, we are all humans and can derail anytime.

And never forget to always let your woman knows she's replaceable, and that you can move on if things doesn't go the way you like.

Nice one bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Konjiboii: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
I don't think your story is true, because if e dey too pain you you go don narrate this story once, based on annoyance, all this part 1, part 2,3,4 like the lord of the rings just show say you dey display your talent of story telling.

But if it's really true then I have many things to say.
1st you dey jonse, how you go dey date girl when be almost your age mate,I don't understand the sense in that playboy, get you some PYT jare.

2nd you fell in too soon, you for try date her for atleast 6-8 months before you start dey preach love love, that way you go know her wella and know if she love you really or just wan sha marry.

3rd I don't understand, you guys have been making love all this while and not fvck?
As in are you saying your preek never enter her?

If I release a limited booklet on how to treat this women you go buy?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by remiopash: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nawa o! At 34 ,your girl has not made it an issue that she is yet to settle down with you, rather she is still crushing on another guy. You need more conviction before you can forge ahead in the relationship. You need more incontrovertible evidence to nail her properly, since you claim she is your fiancé in order to convince anyone who wants to be a middleman when you serve her quit notice, most especially, the family members.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Immorttal: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Avoid guys or friends that treats other people’s fiancée and girlfriend nicely.
gbam
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by abbey621(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
35 year old behaving like small pikin, behaving like teenager wey just get girlfriend. You met someone 3 months only and you expected what, LOYALTY? You dey craze! A 34 year old woman is already primed for marriage in fact she's more than primed, if she's interested in other people it is because you don't look like a serious person. She's wife material this, wife material that but you never made your intentions known so why won't she be looking for alternative? Be a man and stop throwing jealous fits, tell her what you want, if everything go scatter make e scatter, no time for nonsense!

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by seanwilliam(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
GuestJoe:
An insecure man shouldn't think of relationship. Life no too hard bro but your insecurity is making it hard.

If she flirts with your friends, then flirt with her friends or rather,go toast a girl in her presence so she go know you're still a game guy.

If it is me,I will take her out to a place where beauties hang out and I will pick a sexy one to admire and occasionally flirt around with as she watches me.

Stop fighting or having sleepless nights because of women. Be above the game and control the game. Nothing pains women like admiring and showering praises about another woman in their presence.
you sound like a boy not a man.
A woman you’ve concluded to settle down with- you don’t need playing games with her.

If a woman messes up, you dump her aśs.
If the op does what you advised and eventually she fhucks his friend while still in relationship with her, does that make sense?
A woman that is not ready to respect and be committed to you doesn’t worth keeping.

At this point of my life, if a woman messes up , I’ll dump her and move unto the next. No need troubling my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by 2Radii: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:

How I wished I could quit when I had the chance....
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by cutieme(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

She went back to work, and later that day evening I started receiving a message on Whatsapp from her friend I once meet asking want happened between I and her friend...

On explaining things to her, she said there was nothing wrong that if I love her friend enough that shouldn't be an issue...

I was so angered that I stopped replying to her friend...

Then my girl started texting me on Whatsapp apologizing and at the same time swearing with her life that she can't sleep or do anything that her head and her heart are heavy...

I became afraid so she doesn't hurt herself, I then replied her and fixed a place to meet her after work...

We meet and I pointed out everything she burst to tears saying it wasn't true that it's not what I think and was swearing with her life...

I told her I forgave her...

This month made it the 7th month and i have not bleeped her since we met...I initiated it to ease up a little bit...we've made love twice now...

But I still feel insecure when ever am around her and don't trust her...

I feel like quitting...

Am so pained...

Don't quit man,just give her some conditions and make her stay away from your friend at all cost,I think it's the best thing to do.
I repeat, don't quit the relationship just yet.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Danjuma101: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
I think mayb dy new each other b4 nw. If i were u, i ll confront dem to knw wot is really happening.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by seanwilliam(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
abbey621:
35 year old behaving like small pikin, behaving like teenager wey just get girlfriend. You met someone 3 months only and you expected what, LOYALTY? You dey craze! A 34 year old woman is already primed for marriage in fact she's more than primed, if she's interested in other people it is because you don't look like a serious person. She's wife material this, wife material that but you never made your intentions known so why won't she be looking for alternative? Be a man and stop throwing jealous fits, tell her what you want, if everything go scatter make e scatter, no time for nonsense!
but if he did the same with her friend, are you still going to say this same thing?

A woman who is not loyal doesn’t have anything to do with relationship. No wonder she’s single at 34. @op use and dump her as everyone before you had done
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by luluosas(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
So, you took advantage of her and after enjoying her puna, you want to quit? What kind of man are you in the first place? Why didn't you maintained your integrity and then leave peacefully without any emotional attachment? This is so wrong please

thegroomspa:

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Continue...

bros run ooo...a 34 years old lady will always be loyal until her aim is achieved... that is marriage...
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by emerged01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
You have played along and see how things will end. To me she hasn't done anything wrong. A girl can choose to like your friend,that doesnt mean they will have anything together.
Your body too dey hot.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Mike008(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
This may not be really as you took it to be. At least and for the record she is (abi was) still your woman even as she occasionally asked about your friend.
I think you over-exaggerated things. Not everyone dates or even marries their spec. Sometimes your spec may not even meet other significant requirements like health, religion, family etc.
You for chill small. Some girls just like other guys that are entertaining. Your guy may like-like her, but he will be going against Bro Code to think of furthering his interest, and your woman may just like him for the way he talks, or because he is generally amusing. Girls like funny guys generally. But it's not enough to date them.
I believe your woman is cultured and mature to just delve into a relationship she openly expressed like for the person. that will be foolishness.
I think you took matters too far and rendered yourself immature, especially if your friend and your ex don't even date now that they have the opportunity.
If only something really was to get down, believe me, both your friend and your woman would've played you behind your back - Squeaky clean.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
@thegroomspa

If you know what is good for you, dump her asap. All your friend needs to do to sleep with your girl is to simply show up and meet her in secret. He will scatter and pound her pusśy... and she will enjoy it. If you are faraway in Russia on a one-week trip and your girl meets your friend in one room, you think your girl won't fuçk and ride him? grin In fact, with the way she has been drooling over him, fuçking him will be the first thought on her mind when you are away.

As for that guy, stop considering him as a friend. A real friend won't flirt with your babe in your presence. A guy that can fùck your babe is not one to keep around.

If you don't dump her, you will regret it; the signs are there, don't ignore it. Don't listen to those telling you that you're insecure or overthinking things. Dump that evening newspaper and shameless hòe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? by carsuperman: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
thegroomspa:
Hi friends...

Can't sleep tonight cos of whole lot of thought going on inside of me.

Let me be brief, please permit me.

I was posted to another state on work related matter, there I meet this pretty lady. I am 35 yr she's 34 so we got along her kind behavior and her openess captivated my heart and after 3 months I said to myself I think I have found my missing rib.

Things were looking good, am actually based in one of the state in the north where am being posted from Abuja and what happens is my company sends personel from Lagos to come assist me and the person sent stays for 2month after which another person comes to replace him.

Anytime I have a colleague sent from Lag and my fiancee visit I do introduce her to my colleague as my person to be...two of my colleagues who have seen her before going back to Lagos have told me she will make a good wife.

I love and cherised her so much even when my job doesn't really pay me that much due to the part of the country where I found myself I still try to squeeze the little I have just to make her happy though she's not too demanding...

A month ago, a personel was sent from Lag on hanging out, my fiancee called me on phone I asked her where she was and told her to come see me where I was with my colleague cooling off after a busy day. She came and I introduced her to this guy they exchanged pleasantry but because we were done as at the time she arrived we dashed out immediately.

She returned back home while I and my colleague took a tricycle to our place of rest.

As we got home I noticed the mood of my guy
changed, on trying to know why he said mehnnn I like your woman she's my kind of woman...I laughed it off.

So we have meet at different places together, until the unusual began happening....my girl will call me up and will be asking after my guy on a daily basis.

She did it to a point one day, she called told me I should tell my friend she asked after him that even if she knows I was not going to tell my friend that I should tell him she's greeting him the same way my guy disturbs me about her.

One day she called me while she was at work and am off, asked me if she could bring food for me of course I accepted though she does that occasionally.

As she arrived we sat in company lodge we discussed for sometime...and only God knows how many times she was asking after my guy.

My guy was not around at the same time I wanted to know what happens when my guy returns from the gym...

Before then I took my laptop and was operating while I wanted to see if my instinct is on point. while on the laptop my guy came in, from the gym they both greeted and on the guy teasing her on what to offer her or to take her out my fiancee was so engrossed that she never knew when she told me openly she missed my guy....

Nasoo my guy go nack my babe and she still day think say I never know. I have seen many nonsense as regards to women.god forbid that gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.