Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50933 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by AutoRedux: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mumu SIMP
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by shegra58: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
stop spending your money on girlfriend
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by JOemmy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
97% of nigerian ladies are cheats they are extremely very difficult to please.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by VULCAN(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
God has a great plan for your life that's why you were able to hear the warning.

Many in prison today didn't hear the voice, while some heard but resisted.

Go and do thanksgiving. You have a bright future. In 5yrs time you will fall on your knees and thank God each time you remember how you almost destroyed your life.

The Nigerian women of today find it almost impossible to have sex with only one man.

Even those in their 40s and 50s are not left out.

Once you are financially balanced,If you find a girl who respects her body, marry her quick

Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by luluosas(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
You must be mad for spewing this trash. Is she your wife? What legal rights do you have over her, and assuming she was your wife, will you kill her for cheating on you talk more of ordinary girlfriend?
Grow up boy and stop this madness before you land in kirikiri maximum prisons
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by kingxsamz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lmao, the way you'd have ruined your life.
We'd have read about it on Nairaland.
Maybe give relationship a break and work on yourself.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lmao. , if na you we woman buy you iphone, you no go collect? Yen yen yen.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Emmanuel30a: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
Suspend and end the trend of boyfriend and girlfriend, don't blend with the trend. Friend and girlfriend would always offend you, so don't depend on them. Depend on GOD and on THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Contend for the end, when you can ascend to GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST; who are THE BEGINNING AND THE END. When GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, are your friend or when you have GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST as your friend; you would not have friends or other friends and girlfriend, let alone behead the head of your friend and girlfriend because you can't comprehend them when they offend you and why they offend or offended you... Suspend and end the trend of having boyfriend and girlfriend who don't send you... Contend for the end and attend to the end with GOD and with THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. SELAH!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
emetisuccess:
U almost did what?? So now life na valueless abi. God protect all ladies out there, please..
Amen o. See the boy. Almost commited a murder.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by stevups(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

That is the value of life in NIGERIA today. A pair of sandals. You wanted to kill someone daughter just because of romance. For having such a plan in the first place, I don't think you can die well.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Vivian16: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

What do you think the punishment should be?
End the relationship period. You have no right whatsoever to kill anyone because she cheated on you, even if the person is your lawful wedded wife you divorce her and move on with your life not to talk of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Blacksavage: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is what I use to tell my guys that you should carry this girls of this days on your head,they will eventually hurt you... oh you think say na only you dey chop am

Oga I no its hurt just move on with your life and focus your life..if Bleep dey hungry you carry hookup girls and smash as you like period...
Abeg make I sip my drink angry
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by chukwudiology(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Interesting story, but why would u want to take a life u cannot create? Just ur gf, u never marry her and u want to kill her over cheating. What of those cheating in marriage and still alive? If they check am well now, u have more than 5 girlfriends. Girlfriend is girlfriend no matter the seriousness. When u are financially ready u might not even want her again.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

No girl should near you o. You are a murderer to be. No amount of wrong should make you think of killing your fellow human. There's devil inside of you.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Ballo1292(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You want kill because of TOTO way plenty like water?

Your prison term will go FAR.
you want waste your precious life?

God save your foolish mind Sha.

I thank God for your life ooo
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jessylaurel(f): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You're a serial killer for having such thought. I pity her, oh no actually you deserve it.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Obidientful: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
God save U your village people didn't end up manipulating you. Most of us had experienced something worst than this from women. Okay let me gist U little of my story.
Some years back, my parents were training me in school why I was busy training another person(My girl). We dated from her year 1 to her 300l when I graduated. I mate her a virgin and never dis-virgined her cos we agreed never to have sex until after our wedding. To cut the story short, this same girl dumped me few months after my graduation. After collecting final school fees. She later come begging and confessed she did that because she met this Rich guy that promised to marry her. Friends that knew our story advice me to accept her back and deal with her in her own coin but I didn't cos I don't see any reason harming her.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by 7buckz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Reason I can't love no hoe cus am married to money money money.
These hoes lie but the cash doesn't!

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Eriokanmi: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
emetisuccess:
U almost did what?? So now life na valueless abi. God protect all ladies out there, please..
All the boys of nowadays don't value life oo. Na him born the girl ni? Has he even married her yet?...even if, should taking someone's child's life the way out? How can someone think of killing a girl that had been raised from birth to adulthood, some people's life effort and joy, just like that?

This generation is something else.
And to whoever might be in that girl's shoes, please I take God beg, stop secret affairs oo. HIV is back, this time with full force. According to a director of lab at the federal ministry of health, if not checked with massive awareness, it could become another pandemic. The rate of infection is so high now. This version of hiv seems different, very wild. Be careful people

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Killerbag36: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

Bro u bleeped up big time see u can still kill her trust Me without anyone knowing all u need to do it's breakup with her nd stop calling or thinking about her when u ve madeup ur mind to kill her go area at night pour her acid on her bt u should wear mask or use heavy metal on her head with one heavy swing seriously time her at a cool nd lonely area at her street trust me there will be a time at night wen b say na only her de dat street de waka no one will suspect its u unless u no wan kill her
Don't ever call her so they will not trace back to forgiveness its a sin monitor her till u kill her
Abi u no hear of chop boii wen de kill for him house nd yet the killer the shout happy birthday
See I've given many heartbreaking guys advice on how they killed their ex none of them de prison or dead see killing ur girl that cheat on u its good nd don't be deceived e sweet u go sleep well at night knowing she's dead trust. If only u know how many guys nd girls them don kill kill a human its like killing a butterfly its no big deal trust me u will feel refreshing wen u final kill her nd please kill her nd stop coming online to tell us how u fail I killed last week nd im cool ok killing its a normal thing .
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Integrity1992(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

I will just tell her it is alright, then will start doing our things while I look for another girl out there. Shi shi, we no dey give again, I will start collecting from her since she won't have d confidence to ask me of anything for time being.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sisisioge: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is well....you're a strong man for not allowing the devil to get you. Imagine what would have happened to you if you had killed her?

They will quickly figure out that it was you....you chose a location close to your house, the babe had been calling you, you wanted to use a work tool,you had a lot of messages between you....omo, the footprint alone would have made you toast. Two lives would have been cut short....for what? Congrats man....God has blessed you.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by boxypane(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
You wan kill person daughter because you invested 21k into her life. Na God save you say you nor commit murder.
You need to understand that this stage of dating has limits. Calm down.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sukkot: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
please what tribe in Nigeria bears the name FESTUS ? is he an obedient ? those emotionally unstable vatos

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by geewean(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
The first two comments on this post are very very dumb people with my full chest.

It's not about the 21k.Not at all. It's about the unwavering commitment, sacrifices and selflessness that was rubbished just because of iphone. He felt betrayed. Why do u think people commit suicide when served breakfast. It's because of their deep psychological and emotional attachment to the other such that a separation will mean death to them.

I am greatful to God you took heed to that voice not to take a regrettable action. I salute your courage and bravery brova. You are indeed a champion.

How will the OP give his all in a relationship again? How can he trust a woman again?

Those two idiots are the ones if in his shoes will visit a shrine to wreck his life air go pour acid on him. They will be in a relationship tommorow a guy is not showing commitment they will say he is immature.

I know there are still reasonable women out there but u see those two first "commenter" they are as useless as the poo in the toilet.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sheriffindy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na so one runz girl wey I know from a mutual friend (also dating one guy in the same compound),she also has 3 kids, she just begin dey profess love for me out of the blues. This na babe wey don brag for my front in the past say she no dey do love matter again with men.

O'BOY...see as I just dey laugh for my mind as she dey rap all those words of love for my ear..wore an invisible earphone all through the scenario.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Giftedprimacy: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
U will surely see someone better than her.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by akeeng: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orisirisi. Osinwin eniyan
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sammugbes(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Op it's well, give us more updates after this incident
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by bonnyhope: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You wanted to kill because she cheated abi

Just walk away in peace
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Paracetamol01: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

you where served breakfast
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by dankorode(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

Ori e ope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.