Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50963 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by almarthins(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.

Thank God, you didn't commit murder
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sylve11: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Roycemadeit:
Our idea of love is wrapped with expectations, trust, and ego, when a partner cheats, all of these jump out the window. And what is left is horrible hurt and rage. That your partner cheated will have your mind overworking and overloaded.

That being said, the thought to kill her would seem instinctive given that our idea of love is founded on ownership.

Now, we should always remember that we are dynamic beings, who in different situations turn out different, and will change given that we have unlimited desires.

For one to stick to a partner, one should be deliberate, no partner can fulfill all your fantasies, not even the naked man on the cross can meet all your needs. And nobody could be owned. If you understand these, you would see the sham relationship reeks off. That it is a selfish arrangement, that could implode over the littlest things.

One would always feel constricted within this arrangement except if their constriction is perceived by those in it as their freedom.

Nobody acts without thinking, whatever decision they took was the best at that moment they decided but we should also view the possible consequences of everything we decide to do.

this is deep. cool

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ufuosman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's very painful bt u need to be strong. Thank God u did not killed her and don't hv thought of killing pls

It will take time bt u will be okay and see someone else
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Truthdeypain: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Starz825:
She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

If the above statement no make you laff as you dey read am... grin
You no know comedy be that.....

Angry man wan kill him girlfriend..... cheesy

You would have just been kept in kirikiri (on death row) by now... regretting the very day you were born...or probably wishing you were never born..
Your hope would have been dashed, the chances of your dreams becoming a reality truncated......

Guy.. kneel down and thank God for your life...you have been revived...

Now focus on the following:
*Yourself
*Your dreams
* Your parent
*Your siblings (if you have any)...

After the above find a descent young girl( at least descent according to your observations) ...then begin something meaningful...and please stop investing your feelings/finance in them too early...mr investor grin

Welcome to a new life bro... Congratulations

grin grin
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Emmanuel30a: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
They don't send you, whether or not they offend you... They don't send you if or when they offend you... They won't attend to you... They don't send you to spend your stipend on them... They won't attend to you, if&or when you don't spend your stipend on them... Fend with your stipend, don't spend the stipend you are suppose to use to fend for yourself; on boyfriend&girlfriend who don't send you... They won't say how are you, let alone thank you... They just want to befriend because you would spend on them... They just want to befriend you or they just want you to befriend them, because they know that you would spend on them or because they want you to spend on them... They don't send you&they would always offend you... Don't attend to them...Fred!!! Fred is red...Fed & bled on the bed... They would always pretend...
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peace is not in this OP dictionary

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by advanceDNA: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
IamMobisola:

Same way you don’t a Nigerian guy with the mind set that you are the only one unzipping him.
Since men have decided that they are “polygamous” in nature, women are following in their steps.
50 50, no cheating.

Cheating is cheating....no one said its right.
men own up to their bad vices....but u women...tueh!!! Hypocricy and pretence is your middle name....

You want to pretend you are queens so you can enjoy girlfriend gift and your bride price can be paid..... yet you want to also be a bítch spreading legs every where....

When u have a son..... tell him its okay for him to use his hard earned money to pay the bill of a woman every other man offs her pant .

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by marsup: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm so sorry. Thank heavens, you didn't do it.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by rossi5(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Stop spending for a Lady who u're not married too yet...

Even if u must, don't spend above ur means...

pray for a good partner cos the married ones can also do thesame

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Megabig: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

Forget those trolling you, you are a man and you are able to control yourself, you are better off without her, all will always be well, don’t hurt yourself or hurt anyone else, people forget that their actions can change a person entirely… Just move on and cut all ties, you did the right thing..

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by rossi5(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

bro..no girlfriend or wife is worth ur life okay? thank God u didnt act on ur impulses and God loves you so much that is y he spoke to you.
Hold him tight...pls never ever think of killing somone and pray against such thoughts..
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Emmanuel30a: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Your girlfriend is not your friend and your boyfriend is not your friend. You don't have a friend, let alone best friend or talk less of best friend...
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by nams77: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Edopesin:
you almost killed her because of 21k? Are you mentally stable like this?

One of the most important attributes for being an adult is the ability to control one's emotions and not be thoughtlessly impulsive
I wonder the type of men we are breeding these days- spineless, lily-livered wimps.

Kill a woman because of wetin?

I can only kill in self defense and if someone is unfortunate to take out my family member...
Nowadays men/boys are so wimpy

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by nams77: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.
Even if you buy land and car, still not enough.

I know a man that trained a lady thru university. She left, life goes on. Dude is now married

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by kulekaa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
emetisuccess:
U almost did what?? So now life na valueless abi. God protect all ladies out there, please..
keep kwayet already
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Limitbreaker01: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
because of this post,had to go look for my nairaland login details so I comment!
You're indeed a strong and wise man,
Smarter than the devil,
Imagine how u would have ruined ur precious life...
Always understand that the best is yet to come!..
Congrats man

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
You have serious anger issues. Deal with it, please. Of course, you won't mention that in your narration but it takes a seriously violent man to do what you have done.

You carried a sledge hammer, went to an uncompleted building, and began to vibrate because another man bought iPhone for your girlfriend?? Your anger issues are deep, a potential killer.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

Bro you're a man for accepting that and telling her to stay away. Bro I respect you for that
Heartbroken is something that can push anyone to commit something bad especially when you're been fooled, very bad

But believe me your tomorrow is far far better than today

Women have done so much bad to men with this thier fish brain, if that u harm her now everyone will come against u.

Just move on bro.you are a man

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by NEUDUDE: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
No carry nigerian girls for head una no go hear. God save you, but you get mind wan commit murder in that gruesome way, bro go check yourself oh grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
dontrulee:
The first rule is to assume everyone as a cheater. So that even if you're cheated upon, you won't be affected much. If any lady cheats on me, honestly I'll just laugh it off and I am not even affected because that's your action and your responsibility or blame. Ki lo kan mi. grin

Not everyone can handle cheating
When a woman cheat on you, just forget her
Coz she will just be deceiving you and give her heart to the other person

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by OdefaGirl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
temitope27:
Bros u suppose knack am that hammer, I tell you u won't regret it, patapata 20 years for jail

Murderer!! God knows how many lives you must have taken at your age
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Onyi22:
Mumu op, thank you God that u didn't kill her if not, we would have read your story on instablog

Women and thier fish Brian, see talk
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Dating is not for babies and weaklings. Gusssh!
You are not the owner of that profile image.I know that babe
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
jogsman01:
you be mumu. You're a disgrace to the race of men.

Someone that is heartbroken bro and he truly love her and you dey call am mumu
For what kwanu?

I like how he controls him self

It means he has conscience, so advice him to move on

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

This is the problem.
You were supposed to sacrifice her not sacrifice for her.

Hahaha
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by idrade49(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mechanic sledge hammer
grin Lol
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Tradepunter2: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nigerian girls may be useless but guy you are a fked up slowpoke that should never go near a woman in your worthless existence....

What the fk man There are many psussies and bunnies but you are just a weakling..... Spits
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Nnamaka1: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
FOOOOL! You almost Destroy your destiny because of an unfaithful Lady. SMH
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
My own advice is that look back at everything you went through for her, after that, if you want to cry, cry it out bro, move on and invest on your self Alone, build your career. One day you will look back and be happy that you did not even move on with her

You be man
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by UnknownQueen(f): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You should be charged for an "attempt to murder"
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Shalommy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
You are not the owner of that profile image.I know that babe
Why won't you know her? Olo...shooo
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by gregng(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sorry for the heartbroke... U almost Eehhhh...

Just becos she cheated on u...

Grow up, I can see u are still a baby....

Cheating is normal in r/ship, u never pay her bride price, u think her world belongs to u...

Grow up boy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.