Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,708 members, 7,824,002 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (13306 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Galaxy7: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
flimsy excuses more especially when they think you a not buoyant enough financially.meet my daddy,if he accept you who am i to say no.
  I decided to try another person but LO and BEHOLD they are birds of the same type,"i am a single mother,ever since my ex boy friend broke my heart it has been so hard for me to love and as i talk to you am afraid i don't love you she added,  I am only trying to see if i can manage you. as result of all the insult i received from NL girls I've decided  to rest before ordering for another insult
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by joanana(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2011
@ Galaxy 7  grin grin grin grin grin grin kpele
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
joanana:

@ Galaxy 7 grin grin grin grin grin grin kpele

PLS CAN DA DOCTOR KNOW U BETA? cool cool
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Ahbeke(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
KPELE GALAXY,BUT SOME ARE TELLING THE TRUTH WHILE OTHERS ARE JUST GIVING DAT EXCUSE TO FLIRT AROUND.

OTHER EXCUSE ARE; MY MIND IS TELLING MI WE WILL HAVE PROBLEM IN FUTURE

MY MOTHER/FATHER DID NOT APPROVE U COS U ARE OSU, IJEBU, IGBIRA,

AM NOW BORN AGAIN

I CANT COPE WITH UR PARENTS ESP UR MOTHER e. t. c
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Your family have big heads undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2011
You are too short for me.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by kinguy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
U make me talk alot
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
1.i luv u too dat geting married to u would send me to an early grave.*the luv level is just too high 4 me to handle.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by ebonyvibe(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
i have AIDS
i cheated on u
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
* She does not respect me enough.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Rhymez(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2012
My mum said I should marry my town man( My present dilemma) undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Voned(f): 12:46am On Jan 05, 2012
My ex used dis excuse on me am d first son and my parents said I ve to marry a gal from my tribe and d age gap btw us aint much I am just 3yrs older dan u
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MrsChima1(f): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2012
Several dudes on this site complained they left their exes because their toto smelled bad.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Tafiki: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2012
lol. I like "ur not dangote's son"

also,

ur not bill gates (or his son or daughter sef embarassed)
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by sexylogan(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2012
I watched a tv show some years back abt this American couple that ended their marriage because they couldnt resolve how toothpaste should be squeezed frm the tube. The husband preferred to squeeze from the middle while the wife insisted it must be from the end. They dissolved their marriage becuz of this after being married for abt 4 yrs or so. Wierd.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MrsChima1(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2012
sexylogan:

I watched a tv show some years back abt this American couple that ended their marriage because they couldnt resolve how toothpaste should be squeezed frm the tube. The husband preferred to squeeze from the middle while the wife insisted it must be from the end. They dissolved their marriage becuz of this after being married for abt 4 yrs or so. Wierd.

The toothpaste squeezing is what broke the camel's back but they had built up issues that became too much to control so their solution was to divorce.

Some people aren't honest about their situation so you will never get the "whole" story.

1 Like

Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by InkedNerd(f): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2012
@OP: Ummm, I don't know if this counts but. . . I've heard of people telling others that they couldn't date them because their pets didn't like the person undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MrsChima1(f): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2012
LMAO@Inkie grin grin grin grin grin grin

You na gon kill me! Aaaaah!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by InkedNerd(f): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@Inkie grin grin grin grin grin grin

You na gon kill me! Aaaaah!

You know, I could kind of understand where they were coming from if the animals are service animals but if they're not servie animals then I'm really not sure what to say to things like that undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by MrsChima1(f): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2012
I hear you sista, but service animals are trained to be approachable to people because they encounters people everyday depending on their master.

Even if the animals doesn't like the person, the person shouldn't miss out on their love. Animals are protective of their masters and if animals sense something off about you, they will bark about it.

I guess it is safe to say that the person didn't like the animal. grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by InkedNerd(f): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I hear you sista, but service animals are trained to be approachable to people because they encounters people everyday depending on their master.

Even if the animals doesn't like the person, the person shouldn't miss out on their love.  Animals are protective of their masters and if animals sense something off about you, they will bark about it. 

I guess it is safe to say that the person didn't like the animal.   grin

lol, I've seen people say that they don't wanna date someone because the person didn't like their cat or that the cat didn't like the person grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by PupetMasta(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
1. I just had sex with my ex
2. I just cheated on you and I don't expect you to forgive me cos I will not forgive you if you did the same
3. I have been sleeping with my boss to keep my job and I am not ready to be unemployed
4. You have a tendency to become fat after kids
5. You don't know how to cook
6. Our life goals don't match
7. You keep too many friends and they are not serious, they will influence you.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by toygod2: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
FUNNY STUFF
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Highflyer3(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
You didnt buy me BB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.