Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (13304 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
paraphase:

I consulted an astrologer and she told me that the person whose name starts with ‘G’ is unlucky for me and I am afraid your name is Goldieluks . grin grin cheesy grin

Lol,who is this?? shocked grin

My doctor told me you might be impotent,since we have spent three years together,
and i haven't missed my period,not once.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by bizonline: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
I want to go back to school
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
I am gay and I like it. Can u cope? undecided grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by bizonline: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
You remind me of my a gorrila!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

your puceee is too wide - it works all the time cool cool

LOL!

Or you say;

^^It cant work out, Your B-R-E-A-S-T HAS LOST ELASTICITY, I DOUBT IF IT IS STILL RICH IN NUTRIENT, Wud not want to have a malnourished child^^
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^ it cant work, i cant stand rescucitating you everytime we ROMANCE , I am thinking you wud die when i F-U-C-C-K YOU HARD^^
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
Am in love with your mum I dont know why. I just feel like dating both of u grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
Your dicck is too small,it can be passed for a sausage.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

My love did u just type those words?

ROTFLMAO.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

I will take that as a joke grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by paraphase(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
wink
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by pendo89(f): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lmao Goldie ur sick gal.

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Barb low cut (african queen style) and stop fixing hairs or forget about this relationship grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
xynerise:

Nope she confided that was the same word she told SEX SKILLS when she dumped him for DA DOCTOR who eventually married her
cool cool
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by born2boink(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
1.Why do you always use Iron bra to repackaged your bosom, i am always sadden when you off the cloth cause the bosom always flattened like that of my grandmother

dabrake:

it wil neva work 4 ma babe.
Use this. I am sorry, I ve confession to made,I Were Intimate with girlfriend, it was our first and she mistakenly had pregnant for me,we have discuss whether to abort it or not but we have to let you know this before we takes the final decision because we don't want to hurt you,anything you decide, we will do.she caused it anyway
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Da Doctor:

My love did u just type those words?

ROTFLMAO.

my fingers. grin grin

xynerise:

not a joke,its for real.

paraphase:

I was just trying you out,It was just sex sex and sex,when i got tired i told our Doctor to tell you im impotent so you can leave me alone   tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yes because ur 2 inch dicck cannot perform miracles,as small as fish fingers.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Candyness(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2011
lol@ Goldieluks grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
I dont like the colour of underwears u wear angry
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
I think i prefer light chocolate skin guys,i previously agreed to date you because my friend told me your good in bed.

##stammers## ''erm erm but she lied to me'' ##girls starts crying##
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by paraphase(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
x
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin EPIC! Me LIKEY! grin grin grin
You Could also try: Your dicck is too small, it can be passed for a Cigarette! I DONT SMOKE! undecided  grin grin grin grin CLASSIC! grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
paraphase:

@Goldieluks
Yea My big Fat D*** became 2inch when it entered your extra large and very deep punnnyy shocked shocked shocked

Goldieluks Plz lets stop this is become too weird for me Lol

ok the last one. grin

i had to go because your trousers are all tore from behind,and someone told me u might be g.ay.
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by paraphase(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
x
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
. ;d
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Your friend kisses better than you undecided
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
paraphase:

You are one very badt gurl,now im blaming my arsss for steping on your crazy arss! You actually made me turn man-lover when i stopped enjoying your honeypot. Last one,no more MAbinu  grin

Oooh stop these excuses,fact is your dick is too small.Shikenah!
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by paraphase(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2011
wink
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by DaDoctor: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^Oh sorry, it cant work, YOU'VE GAT NO NI'PPLE AND I AM A REAL SUCKER^^ cool cool
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
^ OR yauk! your ni'pple taste salty grin
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by evatee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
You r too demanding

You r too Spiritual

You are too dull and boring

You r choking me too much gimmie a space a little to concentrate on my packages

You are from Abeokuta
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by Goldieluks: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
You want to kill me with sex, you don't want my future husband to enjoy it?
Re: Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. by xynerise: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

You want to kill me with sex, you don't want my future husband to enjoy it?
You will get a knock on your head for that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.