Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37862 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
princefrank76:

Good to hear you are gentle.. do have a nice day
You too sir.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by advanceDNA: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
drimzsmoke:

You're not alone,I dey the table too....it was too perfect so i decided to start looking for her mistakes which I couldn't find!!! angry angry angry angry angry

The story is a pack of lies....including the first story...
. im not totally sure why she's doing it, but its not uncommon for women to play victim to attract attention...

.if i want to take a guess..i'd say all of these is ploy to sell herself as a good, kind hard working single mum...more importantly... a single mum who needs help and a husband.....

men that like playing hero and have a soft spot for women in distress will fall for it....

..its a smart strategy though...She may likely get cash support or a man, or both.......
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by MaryAye(f): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

The story is a pack of lies....including the first story...
. im not totally sure why she's doing it, but its not uncommon for women to play victim to attract attention...

.if i want to take a guess..i'd say all of these is ploy to sell herself as a good, kind hard working single mum...more importantly... a single mum who needs help and a husband.....

men that like playing hero and have a soft spot for women in distress will fall for it....

..its a smart strategy though...She may likely get cash support or a man, or both.......

What did I just read? Can you please stop playing hanky panky with my post? What strategy. No support have I received from anybody. Everything I have today was by the grace of God and my sweat. You think I brought my story up here to seek sympathy. You better look for a better lie.

If I wanted money I would have gone to the bank to take a loan but my savings will cover up all I lost. You think everyone is as broke as you envisaged and man needed as you have portrayed.

Do you know how many times a day I go to my shop approached by men? You seem not to be aware. You think I'm your contemporary hook-up, urgent 2k girl.

Oga, seek asylum somewhere else. Adios!
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by advanceDNA: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
MaryAye:

What did I just read? Can you please stop playing hanky panky with my post? What strategy. No support have I received from anybody on this platform. Everything I have today was my sweat. You think I brought my story up here to seek sympathy. You better look for a better lie.

If I wanted money I would have gone to the bank to take a loan but my savings will cover up all I lost. You think everyone is as broke as you envisaged and man needed as you have portrayed.

Do you know how many times a day I go to my shop approached by men? You seem not to be aware. You think I'm your contemporary hook-up, urgent 2k girl.

Oga, seek asylum somewhere else. Adios!

U are shalaye-ing too much to validate yourself...and its not really needed considerimg i'm just a stranger passing by.... ....thats another sign u lying... its called desperation to cover up...

one minute you talking...next minute.. he slaps you and completely destroyed all your fruits, before anyone could come and intervene and u have to start your business all over..... grin

...look i dont know you....but your story sounds like movie script to me...mayb you are story teller and not an attention or sympathy-seeker

.....no offence intended though ..
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Chidi2022: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are shalaye-ing too much to validate yourself...and its not really needed considerimg i'm just a stranger passing by.... ....thats another sign u lying... its called desperation to cover up...

one minute you talking...next minute.. he slaps you and completely destroyed all your fruits, before anyone could come and intervene and u have to start your business all over..... grin

...look i dont know you....but your story sounds like movie script to me...mayb you are story teller and not an attention or sympathy-seeker

.....no offence intended though ..

You are the real example of the saying that FOOLISH PEOPLE GROW OLD TOO....
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by advanceDNA: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
You are the real example of the saying that FOOLISH PEOPLE GROW OLD TOO....

Lol....if you dont see the lies....u are just either dúmb, naive, or a woman...

. oh...i see.....you are all three....being a woman already makes it difficult for you to reason without baise when a man is involved....when u are now naive and dúmb together with being a woman....it makes it worse.....pele
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Chidi2022: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....if you dont see the lies....u are just either dúmb, naive, or a woman...

. oh...i see.....you are all three....being a woman already makes it difficult for you to reason without baise when a man is involved....when u are now naive and dúmb together with being a woman....it makes it worse.....pele
Nna eehn..... am not suprised at your argument, foolish people always claim to be the wisest.... if you were not foolish, you will atleast know that if she is looking for pity party on nairaland like you claim.. This story of hers is not the right story for that,,, but what do i expect from a foolish one...lol

And for that part of a woman being dumb, atleast your mother is a woman...my happiness is that i am not the only dumb one....send my regards to every woman in your family.... happy weekend dear .
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Blacksavage: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
angry omo you hard oh
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass him regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people that can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chidi2022:
Nna eehn..... am not suprised at your argument, foolish people always claim to be the wisest.... if you were not foolish, you will atleast know that if she is looking for pity party on nairaland like you claim.. This story of hers is not the right story for that,,, but what do i expect from a foolish one...lol

And for that part of a woman being dumb, atleast your mother is a woman...my happiness is that i am not the only dumb one....send my regards to every woman in your family.... happy weekend dear .

Comprehension is hard for you even when u can read....i'm not surprised...

Not that it matters here....still, I never said all women are dúmb.....if only ur IQ was above that of a 4 year old....u would have seen that it was u specifically, I called dúmb and naive...
I only said women baisely judge cases when a man is involved...

but your urge to show u are from the gutters is like smoke...its hard to keep... ....so i totally get that insulting people's mothers is a norm for you.. its not a norm for me so i wont return the mummy insult ....
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Chidi2022: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Comprehension is hard for you even when u can read....i'm not surprised...

Not that it matters here....still, I never said all women are dúmb.....if only ur IQ was above that of a 4 year old....u would have seen that it was u specifically, I called dúmb and naive...
I only said women baisely judge cases when a man is involved...

but your urge to show u are from the gutters is like smoke...its hard to keep... ....so i totally get that insulting people's mothers is a norm for you.. its not a norm for me so wont return the mummy insult ....
Lmao..
E pain am
Ekuke forming eskimo...
Atleast i left the gutters buh you still wallowing in the gutters bro.. You gon die in the gutters bruh...
Impotent cur with an IQ lower than his sperm count...
sorry bruh, i ain't the cause of misfortune...
wakeku....sholostupid...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.