Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37854 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Get him arrested no time
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by cococaw: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

come date me
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Capernum: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Just be grateful... God have saved you a life time of gory experiences.

If many single ladies (with or without kids) have this experience and learnt from it, many homes will still be intact, and marriage won't be underrated today.

Don't be emotional, just learn and be grateful.

God owes everyone on earth an opportunity to avert evil but many are not sensitive to them.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by HerBmer(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Slap ke? grin
That’s a hot tempered guy you got there...
grin

Abbegi wetin be the handle of this man on picture
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
I fine pass ur destiny
Says a girl that looks like an ape, teeth like rake, face like nyash undecided Eyes like frog, mouth like vulture

5 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by SirJerrie(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Hh
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by odaniel1(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
i know u hv hrd so mny opinions & advice, my sister, person wey no fit control himself no go fit control you or ur kids in the right direction of a home leader/figurehead. Run! far o, very far...
the reason is, some people are so badly damaged emotionally and mentally that if you do not take tim, they might drag you into their BS. jus walk away and meet more people.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by arcbaba: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Please for your own safety and that of your child make sure he signs an undertaking with the police that nothing should happen to you or your son or your business premises.

4 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Killerbag36: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

And who told u dat ur life won't be taken lol
Just a matter of tym forgiveness na SIN

If u know u know na just tym wen u forget e go strike the only thing na to move far away from him where e no fit see u again
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by PaNnamdi: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

U sound like an apology woman,why coming to nairaland to ask people.i can't keep a gossip of a woman as man
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by cozy7(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Make sure he pays for all he damaged b4 he's allowed bail.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by PaNnamdi: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U sound like an aporoko woman,why coming to nairaland to ask people.i can't keep a gossip of a woman as man
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Robnectar(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!

Esa ma ro ragrin
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by SimplePlan34: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Well u have seen for urself stay away from ppl with pride it may look like confindence is just masked pride. It's far better to accept urself than please anyone especially for Ur child.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Lucrativress(f): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Ah
You got paired up with a weyrey
So sorry
Kasamadupe you're saved now

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Praktikals(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Sorry I just read that your baby daddy died. May the good lord lead you aright

3 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Wande22(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.
I will advise you to get a restraining order/make him sign an undertaking that Nothing will happen to you or your boy asap

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Robnectar(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I feel like saying you should DM me and let me teach you how to handle him spiritually. He need to cough it somehow.
Anyways, God is the greatest. Leave him to God.

Awon iya ajegrin
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by seunak2016: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
his pastor ke? you made me laugh when I started seeing his pastor, Alfa....
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by akwesenana: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Omo, na any kind news dey reach front page nowadays. undecided
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Eazie351(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2022
pep talk made him slap you bah?

not an advocate of anyone but your words must have stung him like a slap.

people won't see that cos "of course, a man should never....blah! yen yen yen"

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Omniman(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Evil partner
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by forerunner022(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
I feel your pain. But disliked where you asked; "what's wrong with men this days?" I don't like such generalization. You should know by the actions of your ex that he's a child in thinking. I wish you the best of love.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by tiswell(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Slap ke? grin
That’s a hot tempered guy you got there...
grin
and you actually believed that sh!t

There are two sides to any story, don't just conclude based on one.

Ladies usually cry victim when they are bursted,and claim smart when the play favors them.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by milkshakes: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zee0007:
A toxic man will always be a toxic man no matter how he tries to hide it.

Wait ooo!!! I'm I the only one that loves the Op writing skills?
. She’s very constructive.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by oloyedprince1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Honda odyssey 2000 Model 4 plugs
Perfectly working nothing to fix in the car
Dm or WhatsApp: 08072015014
Location Lagos.
Price:1.5m
Negotiable

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Moneyyman: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Please do all within your power to get every cent you can from that person.

Recover the money for your goods and more.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by King3urna(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hmmm and you think is the best way
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
seunak2016:
his pastor ke? you made me laugh when I started seeing his pastor, Alfa....
She need to raise people that ll help him pay some amount
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by DanielPat01: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

If this truly happened then trust me that guy is hot tempered. Take the advice you saw in the first page of this post. He needs to sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you he would be in trouble.

If not possible make the threaten him to stay off you or bear the severe consequences if anything happens to you.

Men like this can shoot you if they get out of their if this is not properly tamed in speaking from experience of a friend. Make sure he get well threatened by the police life no get duplicate abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.