Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37883 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tradepunter2:

come on let's be sensible for once.... just because some people stand up to your toxicity does not mean they all act like animals..

This experience is shocking because it is only a man that is below an animal that will do such.... guys might be opposing your opinion and do not make them animals or bad...

some times we have to bring some of our women to reality by telling you the truth, the mode of communication might not always be what you expect it to be but it does send the message.....

So what you are saying is I m toxic and not all men are animals?
Whatever you are trying to say. A lady should be good to a man if only he's good to her.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by CirocBoi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Shameless man, collecting money for bolt from you. Please stay aware from the toxic pig

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Connected1: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Have you visited any of the male authored threads on this forum? Please do, then come back and edit your post.

Men want to claim individuality when their true colors are under scrutiny, but want to use group stereotypes when it comes to women.

Take a seat.
The use of the word Some would have been better.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Chidi2022: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:
she met a dummy

If person come beat him wife(I mean legally married wife) near me the person go collect

It’s just pure animalistic behavior,I don’t pray it happens to any of my siblings ooo but if person beat my sister I no wan know how my sister feels about it the guy go collect big time

I don’t care if they break up but I will beat him or arrange boys to beat him n give him a scar that will always make him remember
He did not meet a dummy, he met a quiet woman.... make he meet me .... If i don't destroy his scrotum, i wan know wetin cause am... The only place i would target on his body with my pestle is either his head or scrotum depending on his height.... As am reading this story all my body dey vibrate....i am disorganized makachi...
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Innobee99(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Point of correction, "What's wrong with ur man friend to be"
Stop generalizing
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by SocialJustice: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

This world is a very funny place. If you are interested in having a man and hopefully forming a family, please keep your mind on that. Be positive, your man will locate you even when you're not searching, do not plant it in your heart that all men are like this guy else you will continue to attract similar men.

I didn't even see the first thread when it came out, why will a man be assaulting your kid and you were still tolerating him? That was very unwise.

Take the case to court or have him sign a surety to stay away from you and your kid. Please make sure you do this, you're dealing with a very emotional and violent person.

Take all the lessons you can learn from this episode and use it as wisdom as you proceed.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Ayinke93(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

It’s always the broke , jobless ones. They have nothing going on for them, and require their partners to worship them to fuel their delusion and faux masculinity. Sorry you went through this sis. Avoid bottom rung men like a disease. They have nothing but stress to offer.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Connected1:

The use of the word Some would have been better.

Probably. But what do you expect her to think when a man just slapped her and burned down her shop and on top of that hates and berates her son?
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ayinke93:

It’s always the broke , jobless ones. They have nothing going on for them, and require their partners to worship them to fuel their delusion and faux masculinity. Sorry you went through this sis. Avoid bottom rung men like a disease. They have nothing but stress to offer.

Preach.

I can't even understand a woman paying an Uber for a man, let alone housing him and he's talking about her emasculating him then exerting said emasculation by battering her.

If she didn't "build" with him, the same men here would abuse her and talk hypergamy nonsense. Men who don't have money are terrible and dangerous. They're unsteady and vengeful.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Innobee99:
Point of correction, "What's wrong with ur man friend to be"
Stop generalizing

Go to the first page of the forum and open any male authored thread. Then come back and explain what "stop generalizing" means.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Ayinke93(f): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Preach.

I can't even understand a woman paying an Uber for a man, let alone housing him and he's talking about her emasculating him then exerting said emasculation by battering her.

If she didn't "build" with him, the same men here would abuse her and talk hypergamy nonsense. Men who don't have money are terrible and dangerous.

Very terrible and dangerous o. I’ve experienced one before and the ret@rd won’t stop creating threads upon threads about breakup that happened over four years ago. I’ll forever preach against women being with losers like that.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
He did not meet a dummy, he met a quiet woman.... make he meet me .... If i don't destroy his scrotum, i wan know wetin cause am... The only place i would target on his body with my pestle is either his head or scrotum depending on his height.... As am reading this story all my body dey vibrate....i am disorganized makachi...

LMAO.

This forum has some characters. Why a pestle? Or do you mean pistol?
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by eminikansoso(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!
Haaa
Your own too much oooo
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ayinke93:

Very terrible and dangerous o. I’ve experienced one before and the fu_cktard won’t stop creating threads upon threads about breakup that happened over four years ago. I’ll forever preach against women being with losers like that.

@bolded If we say they're embittered incels they will skip the comment. Lol. Let that F word shine through, because that's what the lot of them are.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Innobee99(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Go to the first page of the forum and open any male authored thread. Then come back and explain what "stop generalizing" means.
The "Why are men like this" caught my attention.
It should be, "why is this man like this"?
Thank you
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Ayinke93(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

@bolded If we say they're embittered incels they will skip the comment. Lol. Let that F word shine through, because that's what the lot of them are.

grin grin grin grin thanks jare. The nonsense app kept changing the word for me.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
BATified2023:
sorry how do u people meet mad people in relationships?
I have read a lot of stories about shits like this,it’s like u present yourself kinda needy of a guy to him cos as a guy I don’t even know a supposed lover will want to do stupid things to me?

Is the guy even independent?

I can’t even tell d person I am dating to give me money not alone telling her I don’t have t fare,the guy no carry him phone?
He no fit do transfer?
Person slap u n u still give him tfare?
Sorry u no get siblings wey get craze?

How?

If a woman says she doesn't want a poor man, what do you think the poor men will rise up in arms and say? Haven't you seen them talk about building with a man who has nothing? Isn't that what the considerate woman was trying to do?

That's exactly how it happens.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Connected1: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Probably. But what do you expect her to think when a man just slapped her and burned down her shop and on top of that hates and berates her son?
The young ones are watching and they will start treating good men badly because of her unfortunate incident.

It's a one sided story, one person can't be all wrong, we haven't heard the side of the boyfriend.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by xrucifix05(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
You gave a guy money to enter "bolt" after slapping you. Not even to enter keke or sanwolu bus. You have not told us the complete story. That's why I don't interfere with man and woman matter.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Innobee99:
The "Why are men like this" caught my attention.
It should be, "why is this man like this"?
Thank you

Re-read my post.

Also, you cannot pretend that that isn't how most of the men are. There was a married woman with a husband like that projdint or someone like that. Bjdint. Can't really remember. So it's a trait of men. How many men have the trait, that is the part that she needs to fine tune.

Thank you.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by wolebest: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Get a Lawyer and sue him to court for damages.

Go to the Women Lawyers or Social Welfare.

They frown at this type of assualt on businesses by spouse.

The guy go humble.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by tojahh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Nothing is wrong with men these days, that man came to chop not just kpekus but money from your business. I have seen it before. I had a friend like that way back 8years ago
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
wolebest:

Get a Lawyer and sue him to court for damages.

Go to the Women Lawyers or Social Welfare.

They frown at this type of assualt on businesses by spouse.

The guy go humble.

He isn't her spouse. Just a common boyfriend.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by KKLord3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

I think you were enjoying or plan to still enjoy something you are not disclosing.

You keep making excuses for him.

It seems the guy is good on bed and you can't afford to miss it?

A guy slapped you and you still have him money for transport.

I think you type need several flogging for displaying the highest foolishness.

Send me the guy address expecially if he is in Port Harcourt,let's arrange boys to teach some precious lessons of his life.

I know you will soon go the station for the police to release him because there will be rain tonight and the weather will be for 2.
Apply sense my dear. I am a man with decency who respect a woman and can never allow any useless guys your guy to maltreat any lady around me.

Reach out for clue to tie his head to the rock. Mainwhile run for your dear life else he will slaughter you one midnight when he feels he is done with your conjugal relationship.

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Connected1:

The young ones are watching and they will start treating good men badly because of her unfortunate incident.

It's a one sided story, one person can't be all wrong, we haven't heard the side of the boyfriend.

You don't suppose, the young ones are watching other such threads that generalize about women, do you?

The more we keep looking for two sides to the story, rather than pointing out evil once a man is behind the evil, the more the young will learn to tolerate evil and the more people will say there's something wrong with all men.

The ball is in men's court. May we all learn to be impartial to listening to things we can already see, things that cannot change what evil has been perpetrated.

What do you want to hear from the boyfriend that will justify what happened? Such listening is pointless.

Clearly there's something wrong with men if they need to hear the other side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is funny.. he slapped u and still asked for transport grin grin
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
You already saw this coming but maybe love or his pretence look blindfolded you, thank your stars you escaped.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by etrange: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
You see my problem with some of you abi, after trying to date rubbish, you come out to generalize and blame the whole Men... sad sad

Kindly put, what is wrong is Daniel, if the guy's name is Daniel...

Of course, you'll rush to defend. Everyday, we read things like "fear women", "women are thier own problems", "Nigerian girls are useless", "that gender,", etc. In fact, it is a norm for Nairalanders to refer to the entire female gender when talking about women. And nobody cares to tell these guys not to generalize. But once a slightly similar statement is made about men, you leave the entire story and ignore its seriousness just to focus on that one line. I mean, you read this sad story from the beginning to the end, and your first reaction to call out the OP for that line? Well, like it or not, men of these days are not the same as men of before just like the women are changing too.

Imagine what this thread would have been like if it was the lady misbehaving this way. Women would have been called unprintable names and anyone that tries to defend them would be called a hoe if it's a lady or a simp if it's a man. You know this is true because we're all on this same Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
chatinent:

Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.
Not the full story something must have triggered his anger maybe the babe miss yarn you know women and their mouth, but still yet the niggar fuckéd up you can just stand up and leave the moment you notice an hitted argument. Slapping her is very very wrong..
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by LEGALSER: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Forget about the guy. You also have a big issue. Generalizing it all by saying what's wrong with men these days is a big issue. Work on yourself too as a single mother.
I have been opportune to date a single mother and to be sincere with you, some of you have serious issues and exactly what came from you is an example of the issue. Work on yourself madam and stop sounding stupid online.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by etrange: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
leody:

Not the full story something must have triggered his anger maybe the babe miss yarn you know women and their mouth, but still yet the niggar fuckéd up you can just stand up and leave the moment you notice an hitted argument. Slapping her is very very wrong..

Are you guys not ashamed of this boyish defense of the masculine gender even to the point of stupidity? If it was a lady misbehaving this way, you people would be screaming "fear women", "that gender", "Nigerian girls", etc. Now, it's a guy and you and the chatinent person are looking for things to add to the story just to give him a soft landing. Someone that has been maltreating a kid, you think he needed so much provocation to slap an adult? Whatever she might have said, how can that possibly justify coming to her shop to hit her? You read this entire story and how the poor lady's source of income was destroyed and you're more interested in defending a gender? Like the OP rightly said, you guys have become extremely toxic in that country. You think you're being a man, but you're just creating a very dangerous environment for yourselves and for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by eazyduzit: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
He's unemployed and you intend settling down with him?
Na God save your @ss.....That man is a real good digger and Baby Mama's are his target.
MaryAye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.