Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37841 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Hushbingo: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by moneyissweet(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Run for your life, if you ever marry that guy you are finished.

MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Rubbiish(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
@MaryAye
God saved u!
That guy would have made life a living hell for u & ur son. Don't go back him to o! U sounded like someone already in love
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Romanoff(f): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Where do you all find this lunatics

They are all over the place hiding under nice clothes, good perfume, a good job or business and plenty English.

It's after you start dating them that you'll see them for who they are.

I'm really afraid for single ladies in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by seunak2016: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

before you go station and ask them to release him, you better know his family house, his sister house and some details because the guy might do worst after he's release (might not be immediately he got out of cell) . his parents must sign undertaking that nothing must happen to you otherwise if their son run away, they will be arrested. tell them you are gentle person ,if anything happened to you in the future ,it's their son behind it.

maybe the idiot need to be coming to station every month (once in a month ) ,it's called Probation in usa, when someone is free but not totally free because they need to be sure it's changed person after some months or year

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
goshikid:
Says a girl that looks like an ape, teeth like rake, face like nyash undecided Eyes like frog, mouth like vulture
I dey enter you to eyes abi?
Good things aren't for cretins like you.
Meanwhile, Shey na cos you no fine make you no fine make you no use your pic?
Hope dey for you if you bleach. Be like Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by ominilongest(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Come and teach me how to write grin
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by emonis88: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
This just shows u that na tout the guy be, destroy ur goods? When the relationship never even start, even if he is ur boyfriend sef he has no right to do what he did, also make sure he writes an undertaking that he il not come close to u r ur child, at ur shop or home , or anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
I dey enter you to eyes abi?
Good things aren't for cretins like you.
Meanwhile, Shey na cos you no fine make you no fine make you no use your pic?
Hope dey for you if you bleach. Be like Bobrisky.
I no fit post my picture for here Make u no go masturbate with am tongue
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BePrepared: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I feel like saying you should DM me and let me teach you how to handle him spiritually. He need to cough it somehow.
Anyways, God is the greatest. Leave him to God.

Spiritually ke?

Stop that nonsense you are bragging with
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by seunak2016: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

She need to raise people that ll help him pay some amount
it's good op back out earlier. I thought the guy give him money to set up business but hell no.

op should just release him and make him sign undertaking, op must know his family house incase the idiot try to be stupid after months or weeks
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by pansophist(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good you broke up, but next time, don't just date a guy because he made you h.orny, but because he is a good man, and a good man will most likely not make you Hot, that's the trade off. So you must bear either the suffering of pain or regret.

The suffering of pain will be killing that part of you that is attracted to the wrong kind of men, the designer boyfriends, that spend all their time horning their looks but rotten inside. A good man may not have six packs, may be short, and lack roasting skills, but you won't suffer at all in his arms.

Or you bear the burden of regret, that is to be with a wrong man because he has mastered the art of attractions, he knows what tingles women and he trains himself for that. He says sweet words, make you feel good, but will never treat you good. You're just a plate to him. To pump and dump.

Because me I'm wondering what are the things you saw in him that got you attracted? Since he has no character, what are his positive side? I assumed that he is attractive, because I see many young girls makes such mistakes. An attractive man is a good man, even if he is the devil himself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Germi9: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
In every bad Relationship/Marriage there must always be a red flag from the beginning
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by AndyCole16(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U sound like an apology woman,why coming to nairaland to ask people.i can't keep a gossip of a woman as man

And that's the only thing you can remember in the whole write up sad sad
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by laluski(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Make very very sure he's charged to court and rots in Jail...if you venture leave that case half or not see it to it's logical conclusion...don't ever come back here... AGAIN!!

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by obinna58(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Drugs working on him
You're a devil as well
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by phorget(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I feel like saying you should DM me and let me teach you how to handle him spiritually. He need to cough it somehow.
Anyways, God is the greatest. Leave him to God.

Hmmmm!
Wehdone spiritual master... undecided
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by DryMouth: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
chatinent:

Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.
That girl is fantasizing...
She's a pained baby mama leave her alone
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Omoapena(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
What, he must pay for your goods he destroyed, in fact, charge him to court for damages.
What kind of man is that.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Maobichek: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

Thank God for your life; never assume that all men are like him, he has anger problem and you must stay away from from people with anger problems.

Once again, look after your son and stay away from bitter people.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

They are all over the place hiding under nice clothes, good perfume, a good job or business and plenty English.

It's after you start dating them that you'll see them for who they are.

I'm really afraid for single ladies in my life.

You are right , women should try to see beyond looks and try to access the mental soundness of this lunatics that approach them for relationships

I know a man that stopped his wife from working as a government official because he’s afraid she will have more power and money .
Most men in Nigeria are plainly stupid, especially the alpha male sects.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by NOwazobia: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eazie351:
pep talk made him slap you bah?

not an advocate of anyone but your words must have stung him like a slap.

people won't see that cos "of course, a man should never....blah! yen yen yen"
You only saw the slap, right?

What about her business that he vandalized, what could have provoked a man to such level of consciously destroying a lady's business he contributed nothing to, if not the man is a useless idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
goshikid:
I no fit post my picture for here Make u no go masturbate with am tongue
Am chatting with a kid.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by money121(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

That last statement what is wrong with men this day?
Not all men madam
A child in adult body approach you with tourch of anger issue to don't compare him to other men
Move on with your life better suitor will locate you soon

Someone that cann't afford uber money
Eleribu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by CalmElder(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022

He's a leech who saw your son as competition.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Eazie351:
pep talk made him slap you bah?

not an advocate of anyone but your words must have stung him like a slap.

people won't see that cos "of course, a man should never....blah! yen yen yen"

Only a weak man slaps a woman thinking he’s exercising authority

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by abokikhalifa: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
chatinent:

Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.

What is dificult for you to understand. Abi you just like gossip ?
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by ogene144(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

Please always look for calmness in a man it is very important happiness sometimes is greater than money or handsome we still have good men
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
BePrepared:

Spiritually ke?

Stop that nonsense you are bragging with
Why not tell the mentally unstable man disturbing the op to stop?
If anyone offend me, the person should be ready for the consequences. If the person's lucky, I may forgive cos of God.
I try to be fair. I just hate injustice.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Towncrier007(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

I suggest you make him write an undertaking that if anything happens to you,he should be held responsible.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by RepoMan007: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye post:

Thank you, all.

I suspect he is fetish and just stalking your life(spiritually). That money you gave him for transport will likely end up being used to consult a medium against you. Leave him and flee for your life.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Am chatting with a kid.
I'm not giving you my attention again, f.. K off biitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.