Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32566 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which one is konga? I don't understand

Shey make I tell her or make I allow the konga keep getting kongarized?

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Marriage is beautiful.... But remember that nowadays, people get everything that was previously a privilege of marriage life for as cheap as the price of agbado.

Procreation = IVF for Women, Surrogacy for men
Companionship = Social Media
Sexual Pleasure = You know that thing called hook that is up (Sadly)
Financial Security = Nobody likes a liability no more, if you're deadbeat, you'll be divorced if for any reason you trick another into marrying you.

Men and women likewise. This is the 21st century.. But the question is so 900AD
Very good response! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
God's grace allows for some to live as Eunuchs for His sake - Matthew 19 vs 10 - 12. So? undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
eventainment:
Well my myopic thinking just tells me that ladies should get laid and birth a child when they are seemingly becoming too old for marriage say close to 40... But it's not the right thing to do. Magic doesn't have a time it happens God is God
God's time allows for even many men to live as Eunuchs - Matthew 19 vs 10 - 12 - so? undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Shey make I tell her or make I allow the konga keep getting kongarized?
if u don't want to talk, u can Rest ooo
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
silibaba:

na kenneth aguba dey spin your head oo. careful girl!!!!!! grin grin grin
Lolzzzz your life. Anyways I will be careful thanks

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
gtom06:
Guy stop this please. there was never an insult from her at the first place. you should try to understand things before jumping into conclusion. i am not trying to defend her. but you are the one just imagining something that doesn't exit.

The guys coming your way just want to have sex with you they dont want to marry a slut like you that your g spot has been damaged...you really dont want to go down the way of insults with me because I'll make you think about your unproductive life you bloody fool...you think it's just anyone online you can insult and get away with...your parents will be disappointed in the waste product they produced chai

So you didn't see when she said I was foolish in her statement?... try to read before you comment
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
kayperry:

the relevant take away is that you are bad and marriage is not for bad people ... marriage is not a game wey we go dey check level undecided
It's like you are mistaking me for Poco. Look beyond the "P" the letter that comes after is "e" not "o" . grin

Kayperry the lap*** . Kayperry Poco's lap*** cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OBALOLA55(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which one is konga? I don't understand
ASK YOUR YORUBA NEIGHBOR O
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
will you marry me? but i nova get plenti moni ooo, i still dey hustle.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Basiljoe: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Marriage is one of the single worst decision an enlightenened man can make in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
NO.
na so e dey start, shakara go soon end
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by yusufmurry: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Thanks for the offer but i don't want to get married now.

E go soon clear for your eye. You think the world is revolving around you? Be waiting for Otedola's son
Ask Haunty J. how far now

EXcept you're an Undergraduate

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Paracetamol01: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
You never get married.this I've seen
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by yusufmurry: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't plan on getting married, so I don't have any plan B.

Hookup girl spotted

Na their way
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guys get plan Z self not only B Na plan all format.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why do you say that?
yusufmurry:

Hookup girl spotted

Na their way
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by worldbest01(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Beautiful and honest answer

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Eyah!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OmoManU: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's a tough one but I think if there's enough money, wetin go concern someone, imagine having like 500 million in liquid cash, cool cribs of yours in choices areas, latest automobiles and good health, abeg whose loss e go b at the end of the day, one or those girl and btw, can hens see maize and resist it? Can women see real money and resist, just hustle more jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by josite: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rayban25:

You're a very stupid brat...did I use any insultive words when quoting you at first?...this is the reason why no man will even marry you to begin with...
my

You are wrong my dear brother.she only asked you not to quote her and u call her stupid.

I will marry her .she is being sincere and that counts with most men.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
josite:
my

You are wrong my dear brother.she only asked you not to quote her and u call her stupid.

I will marry her .she is being sincere and that counts with most men.

Read the part where she said 'foolishly'..that word is an insult read very well before commenting please
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by godofuck231: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
well spoken , but after this no de comment on nairaland again, you ya me? Make you de take permission first , as a decent lady , ask daddy for permission first,
Now go to coscharis pick one range, am paying
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if u don't want to talk, u can Rest ooo

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Odebayo4010(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
NO.

Why you reply No to OP,and you said you wanted to marry and you turning down someone

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Patience79: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Personally, i will dedicate my life to service to God and humanity, make positive impact in my generation and lastly adopt two children.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Odebayo4010(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:

I checked you signature it seems you're not Nigeria then why being into Nairaland,are they trading Naira in South Africa?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Okarakwu: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
From your tone you are indeed very young ...enjoy ur time ,insult abuse and curse ..when you grow up then you will be a changed humbled person .
Prettygirl200:
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly next time

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nickymezor(f): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Here to read comments
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by phemmyfour: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
Distribute the seed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.