Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22959 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by tishbite41(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2022
olamike02:
SEE HOW OBIIDIOTS WHO LEFT THEIR UNLIVEABLE ENCLAVES FOR LAGOS WITH NYLON BAG AS THEIR ONLY PROPERTY VENTING THEIR IGNORANCE.
Lol
Unlivable?!
Onitsha has more storey buildings than Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo states combined.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2022
harmargedon:
this was Lagos before Tinubu, so kindly explain to me how he did it?
see jungle wow
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Lashist(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:
Follow the person wey know road. Tinubu sabi im way, na im we go vote for
You sef dey try follow am go london whenever he goes there..you will stay here for medication when you fall sick but he will still leave his mega city to flex in london. Lol cheesy. Party loyalty na stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Yes, Thïefnubu is right.

This is a picture of 3rd mainland bridge in 1998 before Thïefnubu became governor.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu nah d man for the job

Was Lagos a jungle in 1999? Ask your conscience that question

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by pquaver(m): 7:41am On Oct 15, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just as every other governor elected to improve a state, Tinubu did his bit and stepped aside. However, my biggest concerns are Tinubu's negative legacies. Thugs, touts and extortion.

If this madness is replicated at national level, some of trying to maintain our sanity in already damaged Nigeria will be forced out of our father land. I will do my bit to stop that nonsense.

You can not kill the tout rather he engaged productively.. Else u can live in lagos if the tout are hungry.. Know this and know peace.. You can see the east and the north..
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
This annoying old preeq should just rest already, As if the Lagos of then he was talking about wasn't the Lagos I knew...

Using Fashola and Ambode's legacy to campaign can only get him the President of Lagos state... cheesy

What are peter obi predecessors saying about him ? asides that mention one of legacy of Peter obi in Anambra that as survived through subsequent administrations.

From BRT, LAWMA, LASMA, RRS, Hydro power plant and LASUTH remodernization, EKO ATLANTICS, Alpha beta, lekki toll gate and creation of more local govts.

Just pinpoint one that is not Tinubu's legacy in lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock

You don't really care about the truth, progress, dignity or honour. You are only concerned about religion and tribalism.

Don't you feel stupid using your brain like that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2022
reddingtonblack:

What are peter obi predecessors saying about him ? asides that mention one of legacy of Peter obi in Anambra that as survived through subsequent administrations.

From BRT, LAWMA, LASMA, RRS, Hydro power plant and LASUTH remodernization, EKO ATLANTICS, Alpha beta, lekki toll gate and creation of more local govts.

Just pinpoint one that is exclusively to Tinubu legacy in lagos
Go and verify...
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Wisetrue99: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.
grin no mind am, make him go build Iragbiji then we go believe am

If he go transparent on the resources coming into Lagos and the expenditure, this guy will be jailed for life!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Burruchaga71:
In other words civilizations started in Lagos in 1999.
This man must be an IDIOT

If you had a proof that lagos was better than what Tinubu left, simply post your evidence or make references

Stop arguing like market women
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by iyke2frankeze: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
You even made Lagos the First Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria and helped close down other seaports in Nigeria. You have tried but you don't have the strength to run the affairs of this country anymore. Great players retire into couching, they dont continue playing football at old age. You are best fitted as a presidential adviser which you advised Buhari to this present day.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by kiltoko1(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Storyline.... but you still go abroad for medical treatment...
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Slynation(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
olamike02:
SEE HOW OBIIDIOTS WHO LEFT THEIR UNLIVEABLE ENCLAVES FOR LAGOS WITH NYLON BAG AS THEIR ONLY PROPERTY VENTING THEIR IGNORANCE.
wow...such an industrious fellows, came with polythene bags but today they are your landlords and employers... cheesy cheesy

You should bury yourself in shame, but Offcourse, you can't really shame the shameless angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Victor08032(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you

Pls learn how to respect adult, can you say such a thing to your father? Being a Po supporter isn't guarantees you to be raising abusive word on him, pls be guided
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

Shatap.

At best you are 30 years old.

Which means you were 8 when Tinubu took over the reins and you have no clue what Lagos state was like.

Anyone telling you Lagos is comparable to Damascus is still living in the past.

People who have never been anywhere make assumptions until they see things for themselves.

Lagos has come a long way and this is in no small measure thanks to Tinubu and the successive government he helped to promote.

Are you saying Jakande, Obasanjo,Buba Maruwa, etc did nothing in Lagos until Tinubu became governor?

Are you saying Lagos was actually a jungle before Tinubu became governor?

Are you saying a state housing all the embassies in the world was a jungle?

Are you saying the state with international airport, seaport, roads with five lanes, etc was a jungle?

How does your brain manage to agree with this lie?

Are you sure you are not cursed with daftness?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.

If development and economic boom is about "capital" why are people trooping to former capital over the real capital.

how former glory go they outshine hawt glory, no be juju be that
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Enimin: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Don't do drugs

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by adetayo234: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
babtaima:
Some Nigerians want to de market Tinubu but it’s going to take a whole lot of extraordinary effort for Tinubu to lose this election… he has everything we need in a president , he has a strong portfolio… something Peter Obi lacks… Peter Obi was Governor of anambra yet nothing to show whereas Tinubu has LAGOS to show… Even if you vote other candidates Tinubu still wins let that sink in grin

So, you too believe Tinubu built Lagos? How?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Kindly explain how sir. Cos to the best of my knowledge, the state capital territory was Lagos which gave rise to the immense development we have there today. Not neglecting the fact that every person that have ruled as governor in the state have duely contributed their quota in making sure there's development and advancement in the state...so why taking all the glory as if you single handedly took Lagos to where it's today.

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

calculate what every head of state in lagos did before the arrival of Tinubu .... weigh them and lets see
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Buba Marwa was a million times better than Tinubu as Lagos State Administrator.

Tinubu is talking to the Indomie generation.

Grandma list out Buba Marwa achievement you know and let compare, its that simple
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Zetty177x: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
President of Lagos with him lies
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Zetty177x: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
reuben81:
Has this man just forgotten that lagos was immidate past capical of Nigeria,where federal structure are still in place seaport, multinational companies has their office,

Well said
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Cantonese: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Uchesis:

Bros you be true lagosian. I hail o. Let me add that during Marwa's time there was pipe borne water flowing in my compound in ajegunle. No single bore-hole dey lagos. Clean portable water was everywhere

Lagos had pipe borne water all over. Every part of Ajegunle, from Marine beach to Kirirlkiri were working, peaceful and sociable. There was water long before Marwa in Ajegunle too.

No mind the yeye liar.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
Go and verify...

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Ovieemmanuel: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
Thank you for your wonderful work. You try now it's time to go and sleep. Them no tie your placenta for aiso rock go sleep

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Zetty177x: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Tinubu is a confirmed MADMAN.
INSANITY runs raw in his congealed grey matter.

IDIOT of the Highest Level.

How can you claim to develop Lagos that our old Portuguese named and developed by our BRITISH colonial Masters as far back as 1750 AD....??

I just tire for the guy ...Lagos was capital during the time of colonial masters and capital of Nigeria from 1914....the man nor well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Enyimbamercedes: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol! Founder of Lagos State

He said Lagos was a jungle! So this one wants to campaign for president based on what he thinks he did in lagos between 1999 and 2007 rather than what his party did in Nigeria between 2015 to date?

You cannot disassociate yourself from your party! You belong to a A Party of Criminals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Cantonese: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Just pinpoint one that is not Tinubu's legacy in lagos

How old are you? That will help me give you the information that you need.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by sim2003: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Lol. I turned Lagos to megacity, but my hospital is in London. Joker. When u were in government, what did u do? No be Jeun soke, jeun saapo u dey do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by bizzibodi(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Lie!you didn't Fashola did.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2022
adetayo234:

Are you saying Jakande, Obasanjo,Buba Maruwa, etc did nothing in Lagos until Tinubu became governor?

Are you saying Lagos was actually a jungle before Tinubu became governor?

Are you saying a state housing all the embassies in the world was a jungle?

Are you saying the state with international airport, seaport, roads with five lanes, etc was a jungle?

How does your brain manage to agree with this lie?

Are you sure you are not cursed with daftness?

I'm not like your father.

Idiots

Did any Nigerian create everything in his environment?

Did Messi score all the goals himself?

Idiot.

We are talking about leadership and how leaders have steered their states.

If you cannot even go out on the streets on Mondays in Anambra, tell us why you think you should be president.

Idiot, no leader can overnight transform his state because at best they have 8 years.

But they can create legacies in the form of policies, infrastructure, ideology, and security.

None or these things do any of your preferred candidates have.

Idiot.

Tell your mother her psuuy still stinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Takes Delivery Of The Last Batch Of BVAS (Pictures) / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.