Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots (11098 Views)

Reply: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots. A suggestion to seun / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Snubbed By Tinubu In London, Osinbajo Ready For Presidential Fight Of His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seems you don't like Tinubu. Other candidates too must be getting fake likes if you should investigated all. Am not a Tinubu agent but I hate the way they attack him unjustly thereby making him more popular. Especially from the snakelike Atiku lapdogs.
A site owner should be indifferent.
And it's your failure that your site is being riddled with fake likes.

Meanwhile, seems you v not learned from the way your site was hacked in 2014. Rumours has it that you were crying like a baby to recover lost data of 6months you couldn't get back.

Maje ki won da e loro, Seun. Stay out of politics. Build your respect profile like Mark Zuckerberg. Ki o ye se falafolo bi Jack Dorsey.
Work on your site that look so unattractive and lack basic functions of social media interactions. Aside creating topics and quoting, all other tools of your site are extremely outdated. You are so scared to change the outlook of the site that idea of better modification dried up in your head.
And I can help you o but your focus is on Tinubu.

God bless you. I don't know what is wrong with this Seun sef. A man has to remain silent about some issues. Not everything you will respond to or allow people to force your hand over.

Obifraud and Obidullard terrorists are the one's piling pressure on Seun here.

Yet we know they are the trolls terrorising all social media platform trying to shove Obi down the throat of all others.

@Seun.

If you have heard of the terms 'benevolent dictator' and you are a genuine observer of Nigerian society then you'll realize you need to be that to cope with Nigerians.

Stop trying to play to the gallery so much. Likes don't win anything and you should not be going out of your way to tackle something you have not caused and that is not really important anyhow.

You will over-monitor and over-sterilize Nairaland if you let every partisan group pressure you into action.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

It's his call to do what? To ban me? For stating the obvious truth? Who doesn't know that you're here 24/7 switching from one moniker to the other? People aren't as dumb as you would like them to be, bro. People see these things.

And if you telling lies to slander me may peace depart your life

Say amen

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by lkillbrokehoes: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun if you can't build and design Nairaland to an advance forum like Quora, just sell it or rather sell it to me, I will hire professional developers to design it into a world class forum—my problem with you is that you are greedy with this forum, you don't want any change whatsoever and lastly I have noticed that you don't want to spend your money by hiring professional web developers.

However, I have noticed how you are always active on Twitter, why don't you learn from Twitter? if Twitter owners were stingy, the app wouldn't have gone far and even become the top social app on this earth.

Just heed to the advice of members here and change the Outlook of this forum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by OkutaNla: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Seun, you own your site and you can do whatever you like with it. If you like, call those of us supporting Tinubu any denigrating name that comes to your head or even ban all of us completely. It won’t change anything. Those you’re pandering will still turn around to bring you down when the time is right.

This is a very irresponsible and unnecessary thread. But then, it’s your business and your problem. At the end of the day, we shall all see who laugh last.

The guy will never learn. His desire to please them will still not stop them from seeing as an 'Afonja' or 'bigot'. And until he completely hands over this site to these Ipob/Peter Obi urchins they'll never be satisfied. Like you said, it's his site, he can do whatever he likes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

And if you telling lies to slander me may peace depart your life

Say amen

And if I'm saying the truth may your days be forever dark and slippery.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Seun, you own your site and you can do whatever you like with it. If you like, call those of us supporting Tinubu any denigrating name that comes to your head or even ban all of us completely. It won’t change anything. Those you’re pandering will still turn around to bring you down when the time is right.

This is a very irresponsible and unnecessary thread. But then, it’s your business and your problem. At the end of the day, we shall all see who laugh last.
He's not referring to Tinubu's supporters as bots. But you have to agree there are bots created to generate fake likes and comments.
Maybe he shouldn't have put Tinubu's name in the topic, but really, it's not good for his business if bots take over his platform. It leads to loss of credibility and ultimately revenue.
If you by any chance know who is doing it, you can get them to stop it. You guys are better and bigger than that.
@Seun, pls consider removing Tinubu's name from the topic. It's offensive to his supporters and with good reason too. Try to look unbiased at so times.

6 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

There's nothing that these people haven't threatened Seun with. They have threatened him with boycott, tribe, now this one is indirectly threatening to hack his forum. Urchins will never cease to amaze!
Do I look like an urchin?
Receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Sergio103(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

Sergio you have slandered me directly accusing me falsely of using bot, directly to Seun who has IP and meta data of all login

I take this as a direct attack on my person and I promise equal appropriate retailiation

Except if I ever got involved in bot likes won't I get my very feirce pound of sweet revenge

Insha Allah

Sorry bro.

But.....

On the second Option Seun gave in this thread....he said suggestions should be made on how to put an end to this menace permanently.

As one of the persons that made the complaint, I have to contribute.

Since I ain't much tech savvy, I opted for suggesting the Monikers that the issue are mostly encircled on. It may be from the followers

Please sorry...... it's a general issues

The bot issue is a killer to the forum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

And if I'm saying the truth may your days be forever dark and slippery.

And if you are telling lies let God take who ever you love the most

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:

Sorry bro.

But.....

On the second Option Seun gave in this thread....he said suggestions should be made on how to put an end to this menace permanently.

As one of the persons that made the complaint, I have to contribute.

Since I ain't much tech savvy, I opted for suggesting the Monikers that the issue are mostly encircled on.

Please sorry...... it's a general issues

The bot issue is a killer to the forum

Thanks bro

You acted maturely... May the best man for the. Country win

3 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

1. If you have ideas, please post them here.
2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

I am surprised you are falling for these people lies, deceit and propaganda

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Throwback: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2022
This foolishness is why they always embarrass him whenever he ventures to Twitter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

And if you are telling lies let God take who ever you love the most

How many time you wan drop your own swear? Guilty conscience wan kill you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2022
The funny thing is none of the suspects have actually denied it, they're just pained that Seun called them out grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

How many time you wan drop your own swear? Guilty conscience wan kill you.

Oga anyone wey dey lie to slander anyone for their fundamental right of association and support for any candidate Ogun go kill them

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Rilwayne001: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Lol. Funny thread

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun Tinubu Bots invaded this thread, I created, it even has nothing to do with Tinubu, but they are just simply anti Igbo, I was losing confidence in the forum but seeing that you are committed to being as transparent as possible given your own interest, I appreciate, those likes on the anti Igbo posts on the particular thread is fake, before they flooded the post, most of those anti Igbo post did not get likes. https://www.nairaland.com/7373742/ijaws-igbos-only-lets-explore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by inforesource: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I have noticed the fake likes by Tinubu Bots. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to find a permanent solution to this problem.

I have failed to deploy the solutions that I have because I feel they will either be circumvented pretty easily or cause too much collateral damage.

2. Please use this page to report any post that has a suspiciously high number of likes.

I apologize for the delay in fixing this problem. We will fix this and any other problems as soon as possible.

Regards,
Seun.

If truly you wrote this, then I am so disappointed in you. I know that you have been in this business for a long time now and knows how to handle things of this nature. So go ahead and do the job.

Go to warrior forum and learn.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun are you for real or someone has hacked or spoof your moniker?
I can't imagine this is coming from you... We Jagabanist never for one day canvass you to be on our side, so why the direct attack on us.

Your claim is false because if you are to be sincere with yourself you know what to do.

We Progressive have told you many times how the growth of fake profile on your forum and we told you to initiate phone number verification but you ignored all our message as your priority is number of registered members.

I challenge you Seun to check the year of registration of pro APC monikers and compare it with the oppositions and you see they are the ones polluting your forum.
They register a new moniker often just to cause nuisance drop it, pick another ones.

Where are the monikers that shouted GEJ in 2014? The one screaming Biafra or death after the election? The Atikulated monikers of 2019 where are they today? Come Feb 2023 people shouting Labour Party will hide under another moniker to shout Nigeria is a zoo again.

Seun think about this and stop taking side.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

They just laid accusation without evidence to back it up and you just fell to their tricks just like that. Na waaaaooooooo. I expected you to have learned from Rinu anD co who played to their hands till they took her to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

Oga anyone wey dey lie to slander anyone for their fundamental right of association and support for any candidate Ogun go kill them

Amen.

Now, go find something to do with your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2022
AlexBells:
Seun Tinubu Bots invaded his thread, I created, it even has nothing to do with Tinubu, but they are just simply anti Igbo, I was losing confidence in the forum but seeing that you are committed to being as transparent as possible given your own interest, I appreciate, those likes on the anti Igbo posts on the particular thread is fake, before they flooded the post, most of those anti Igbo post did not get likes. https://www.nairaland.com/7373742/ijaws-igbos-only-lets-explore

We need more nairalanders like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Amen.

Now, go find something to do with your life.

Bro my life is better than yours and that's fact... If you sef see my blockchain you go confirm

Think about your own life

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Sergio103(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2022
Afamed:

I am surprised you are falling for these people lies, deceit and propaganda

This should not be something to take personal.

I can remember vividly when the cancel guy was wrecking havock on his antagonist here.

It was funny, interesting, boring and jejune.

Complaint were raised (mostly from westerners because the guy trolls the westerners a lot).

Seun acted accordingly and the cancellation issues came to an end.

Abi no be true??

Now we don't want the fake like too and It's responsibility of the forum's owner to put it to an end

There's nothing cumbersome or ambiguous here. It isn't personal but general!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

Bro my life is better than yours and that's fact... If you sef see my blockchain you go confirm

Think about your own life

7 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Sergio103(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2022
AlexBells:
Seun Tinubu Bots invaded his thread, I created, it even has nothing to do with Tinubu, but they are just simply anti Igbo, I was losing confidence in the forum but seeing that you are committed to being as transparent as possible given your own interest, I appreciate, those likes on the anti Igbo posts on the particular thread is fake, before they flooded the post, most of those anti Igbo post did not get likes. https://www.nairaland.com/7373742/ijaws-igbos-only-lets-explore

Very discouraging!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2022
madridguy:
Seun are you for real or someone has hacked or spoof your moniker?
I can't imagine this is coming from you... We Jagabanist never for one day canvass you to be on our side, so why the direct attack on us.

Your claim is false because if you are to be sincere with yourself you know what to do.

We Progressive have told you many times how the growth of fake profile on your forum and we told you to initiate phone number verification but you ignored all our message as your priority is number of registered members.

I am highly surprised with the guy. How can someone or group just used emotions to blackmail your forum and he just fell for it like that.

Why has he not asked for evidence from those who lay accusations? He just fell for them just like that

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Curious345: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't fight anybody on Nairaland because even Seun is not worth fighting for, he already took sides!

He should ban us all...but life continues, I got good business I handle, it's just that I love politics that's why I am here.
can we partner in your business?
Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by RingRoadMafia: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:

I can remember vividly when the cancel guy was wrecking havock on his antagonist here.

Complaint were raised (mostly from westerners because the guy trolls the westerners a lot).

Abi no be true??

Now we don't want the fake like too and It's responsibility of the forum's owner to put it to an end

Exactly, see how they're all foaming from the mouth. I thought clear conscience fears no accusation? If you know that you're innocent, then you have nothing to fear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:

Abi no be true??

Bro, get a life. Why does 'fake likes' bother you if you're someone focused on what is real and important?

Fake likes won't win an election for any candidate.

I really don't know why it is an issue for some of you unless you're the sort whose opinion and thinking is easily swayed by the talk and actions of others.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Moh247: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Exactly, see how they're all foaming from the mouth. I thought clear conscience fears no accusation? If you know that you're innocent, then you have nothing to fear.

This is what people that slander, assassinate people's character and blackmail say

Evil people ... So they should keep shut while you ridicule people's image

1 Like

Re: Fake Likes By Tinubu Bots by Afamed: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Sergio103:

Abi no be true??

The canceler is a case of physical evidence for everyone to see, we all saw, each time he cancelled .
The question now is, do you have evidence that Tinubus are generating likes? That is the question.
People can not just come here and put up allegations without evidence

Why the stereotype?

If you have evidence, that Tinubus are generating bot :likes: put the evidence here for everyone to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

House of Reps Backs State Police In 36 States / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / Sule Lamido: Nigerians Lost In 2015, Not PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.