Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65569 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

Any man who can't stay away from sex either with his wife or anybody needs to check hos level of self control.

Marriage is not all about sex neither is life about sex. Find smtnelse positive to do with ur testosterone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jiorge00(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
stories too much, this is very irresponsible if you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by drdeath: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
Make u no Dey smoke Igbo again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by osazsky(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

simp...leave ur wife alone...I dont touch my wife after 4 months of delivery. Wat is really wrong with our black men..na wah for una o spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by BadEnglish(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Two weeks after childbirth, and shame no catch this he goat? Them suppose do crowdfunding of curse for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by phemmyfour: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

Channel your energy to making their lives better. Fourth child at 26.....na poverty cause this one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Shokoloko(f): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

My own is to bring out the key words in your write up

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by OlujobaSamuel: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
You should be too stressed out from helping your wife recover by doing different running around, than to think of lovemaking.
Tell her aunt to leave, she is doing too much work which makes you jobless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Realmi: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is a fake story...
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by edward1106(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Islandlady:
But 2weeks is too early to start having sex with a woman who just gave birth...Try and hold yourself, atleast it won't last forever naa!

But if you prove stubborn and wants to continue...them suppose chase you out of the house instead!

In all sincerity, there is no RIGHT TIMING to have sex after childbirth. But while experts suppose you give a minimum of say 6weeks due to post complications(haemorrhage and uterine infection) that tend to arise from childbirth, it is left to the couple to decide their THING. I repeat, there is no RIGHT TIME to say one should have sex after birth. Let's stop this blame game as it concerns men now cheesy grin
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Michaelbjune(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Islandlady:
But 2weeks is too early to start having sex with a woman who just gave birth...Try and hold yourself, atleast it won't last forever naa!

But if you prove stubborn and wants to continue...them suppose chase you out of the house instead!

I feel like fúking dis islandlady
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Tradepunter2: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na waaaoooo..... Fear nu make you make you think on how you go finance this newborn but na konji you wan answer....

Kia some men nu dy try ooooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Andytyx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Touch that girl again and see my anger. Omokomo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by VictorGeneral4(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

you're a bloody b.stard

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Joevics(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

You don't need a pussy to cum..ask her to give you a Mouth Action or handjob to curb your konji. Wait at least a month.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
She was crying in pain and you were continuing? Wickedness
Thank God the aunt was around, otherwise
you wouldn't have stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by NJV: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
@OP pls try and fear God, even if na small. Don't go and murder somebody's child pls!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by IamMobisola(f): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
God forbid bad thing !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Henon: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Poor men and their stupid stories! Sex after just two weeks... Thunder fire you!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ayinke93(f): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
omo mehn! guy you hatch kids every year like a fowl and you still get erections!!! what the actual fvck is wrong with you? you see why I'm all about women empowerment and education?? that girl hasn't done any other thing with her life other than producing babies for you yearly and you won't even allow her fvcking vagina heal before climbing her like a rabbit again man I'm nauseated embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bukola94: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Is this your pic

Solution to your predicament lies in two letter

B J

Let her give you Mouth Action.
NOT ALL WIFE LIKE THAT SHIT! AND NOT ALL ARE GOOD AT IT.SOME FEEL DISGUSTED AT IT.SOME ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT. IN FACT SOME BELIEVE IS A TABOO & UN GODLY OR UN HOLY.WHATEVER...

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by TrumpDonald2: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

You are a very selfish, wicked and stupid man. What nonsense?! So you can't control yourself? She was crying yet you still continued? Is that how heartless you are? Just because you want to satisfy your urge.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by pongwa(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

you are callous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Beast in human body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Asour: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
You're a happy go lucky fellow.

Nice.

But I hope you don't regret sharing so much about yourself in this unempthetic Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Bukola94: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
SIDE CHICK GO HANDLE THIS KIND OF THING. IF UR CULTURE & U ARE FINANCIALLY OKAY, MARRY A SECOND WIFE. I CAME IN PEACE.IT WILL SAFE U FROM THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSMENT.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by chukwudiology(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
U smoke iboh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by TrumpDonald2: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Slynation:
Baba even has the guts to say "she was crying as usual" how do you even get erection when your wife is crying... sad
My brother, the thing tire me. Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by spartachico(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
Tell her to give you a handjob or feetjob.That one dey sweet too.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ayotade09(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Baba put your dick for one place let the woman heal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by womenareapezz: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

two weeks after childbirth! undecided
Dont you know your wife's toto at this point is airbag undecided

What the fûck! Your preek literally got no business with airbag at this particular point undecided
Give her at least 3 to 4 month before you start inserting whatever preek you got there! Gisss angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.