Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65567 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ahnie: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Selfish man....just two weeks after birth.
Spits on you.
Little wonder you kept hatching kids like rabbits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Tzar(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are a selfish idi*t!
So you cannot wait for her to fully heal?!
You cannot masturbate while she heals?!
Animals like you are those that make men look terrible.
How do you even enjoy sex with a woman who is crying if you are not a sick sexual pervert?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by whirlout: 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Pls explain to us what the difference is between you and a rapist and the fact you are married to her doesn't excuse anything. God knows what you do to her when she's in a normal state if you can do what you are typing right now in a vulnerable state. The Pig is even thinking about sending the aunty away so he continue his heinous act.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by natddon1: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
but how can u be wanting Bleep from a woman who recently gave birth. U be pervert abi u be winch?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by hush15: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

Oga, get small control now. Your wife just gave birth and you wan dey chook head again within two weeks. Look, i will be honest with you o, if you see where woman dey born, to Bleep no go do you totori like that. Calm down, give her time to heal and most important of all, be gentle with the woman cos e no easy. You wife mama is on point here. I understand how you feel but take it easy with her abeg.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by lawallawal86(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
This story looks fake. But every right thinking person (man) suppose to know that you don't do such in just two weeks and you're expected to wait for atleast 3 months for her to fully recover.

But if it's true then you are heartless and lack self control. Fact. sad
fourty days is enough . three month is to far pity the guy too
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ComeToJesus: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

Your story sounds cooked because it is extremely surreal. I usually read all these stories that end with "what should I do" with a pinch of salt.

Even if it's a true story, do you mean that you weren't educated during her ante-natal that you have to wait at least six weeks before you jump into the theater of desire?

Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) where are you? Please get this guy arrested for domestic violence and abuse and possible rape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by hush15: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Danisaint112:
This story looks fake. But every right thinking person (man) suppose to know that you don't do such in just two weeks and you're expected to wait for atleast 3 months for her to fully recover.

But if it's true then you are heartless and lack self control. Fact. sad

Even a month sef is ok if he can't go that far. The body need time to heal....
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by SURElee(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are wicked.
2weeks after birth you begin to have sex with a woman who is sore down there. Do you think it is easy to push out a baby?

Didn't you speak with your doctor about when to resume sex? Nonsense and I don't want to cheat.

I blame women who endanger themselves just to keep your lots from cheating.

Will you die if you allow her to heal for 4months before you resume sex? The woman was even crying and you were still digging in with your shovel of an organ.

Who is that woman carrying the baby in that photo? Hope that isn't your wife? If she is the one, just look at how a woman and a wife who just gave birth look, because you have used sex to finish her, a woman that will be sleep deprived and should be sleeping and feeding well.

You are here saying the aunty is making your home uncomfortable, if that home was comfortable, a mattress wouldn't be on the ground.

Oga, go and work and earn money, only lazy men use sex as consolation.
How can you be banging a woman who is still releasing lochia?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by KingMack(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Islandlady:
But 2weeks is too early to start having sex with a woman who just gave birth...Try and hold yourself, atleast it won't last forever naa!

But if you prove stubborn and wants to continue...them suppose chase you out of the house instead!

she supposed suck I'm breast...then smooch I'm pweek mk him come
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by penfold(m): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

Oga, it takes 6 weeks for the female body to heal from childbirth, and even then how are you able to have sex with someone who was crying so much that it was heard outside your bedroom?
You should talk to the elders in your own family when it's not as if you'll die if you wait a few more weeks.
If you have a problem with self control, does that mean that if you're Hot you'll jump at the next person that comes your way?

Dude, you need to work on yourself.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Coronavirus1: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Are you a dog you don't have human feelings.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by anyilalaz: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
They do you ni?
Yeye the smell.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Serial48(f): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Damn nasty.. out of here
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by donem: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Demigod22:
Somebody that will not last up to five minutes won't allow Nairaland rest.
No conclude o.. comrade, that guy sounds like a Northerner, when him take Burantashi Kutumasi Bura ubana! nah him mata(wife) go feel am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Some women don too suffer for this life sad,even period person no how the thing dey do for body talkless of giving birth.., the best be say make person marry her own husband... I don't like it when people don't have human feelings not even one.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2022
Why did you not start having sex with her on the labor room table sef uncle grin

If you are Hot, go on and masturbate. She is yet to heal and you also said she was crying while you had sex with her, loud enough for the in-law to hear, have you no human feelings?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:03am On Oct 19, 2022
penfold:

Oga, it takes 6 weeks for the female body to heal from childbirth, and even then how are you able to have sex with someone who was crying so much that it was heard outside your bedroom?
You should talk to the elders in your own family when it's not as if you'll die if you wait a few more weeks.
If you have a problem with self control, does that mean that if you're Hot you'll jump at the next person that comes your way?

Dude, you need to work on yourself.

Shalom
Somebody that does not have human feelings, of course he would do that to the next person , even his daughters are not safe with him ..

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by isaiahethan: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Oga you wicked, do you want to kill that innocent woman

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2022
HaneefahRN:
Why did you not start having sex with her on the labor room table sef uncle grin

If you are Hot, go on and masturbate. She is yet to heal and you also said she was crying while you had sex with her, loud enough for the in-law to hear, have you no human feelings?
I just read of one recently, that the wife went into labour and sperm was coming out of her body , I'm pretty sure that the husband of that woman won't even wait for one week for the wife's body to heal , if anything happens to the wife , before you he will marry another wife..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Arome14(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2022
2 weeks after child birth!!!! You are wicked, your excuse does not hold water at all.
2 weeks after childbirth, drops of blood is still visible in the V and blood smells strongly causing funky smells in the room.
Give her months to heal and let her give herself a good healthy healthcare.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by sisisioge: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2022
grin grin grin

Your kind of werey is phenomenal! Aren't you the father of 4 at 26yrs who warns peanut? Dude buy TV and subscribe to Netflix biko!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by brodayin: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2022
You be mkpi ni? You no go let that super woman wey just deliver your child rest?..haba, I nor be woman,but u think say e easy to deliver? Tie that plantain dia grin
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jessylaurel(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

You're been inconsiderate and care only about your sexual satisfaction even as your wife is crying come on haba and you expect her to enjoy it. Wickedness. And the poor woman is trying to satisfy you and putting herself in pain. MEN tueh
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by brodayin: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
I just read of one recently, that the wife went into labour and sperm was coming out of her body , I'm pretty sure that the husband of that woman won't even wait for one week for the wife's body to heal , if anything happens to the wife , before you he will marry another wife..
the guy fit dey kn**k next dey sef if we check well

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by UjuJoan2: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I don’t get it. Did you say two weeks or two months?

You must be a rapist to keep trying to have sex with someone who is crying. God I’m soo disgusted reading this post.

Men like you are peadophiles and sexual deviants. Nawa!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by jessylaurel(f): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
Baba even has the guts to say "she was crying as usual" how do you even get erection when your wife is crying... sad

Like seriously o. My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by UjuJoan2: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Freshgrace4life:

Nothing wrong with having sex before childbirth. It’s after delivery you need to let the body heal.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by brodayin: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2022
jessylaurel:

Like seriously o. My thoughts exactly.
The thing just weak me..even animals go let their females rest..God save our women from people like this

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by diogochantel: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2022
We
Wizywiz:
@OP nawa for you ooo...u no fit hold ya self..even when she is crying...how do u enjoy sex when ur partner is in pains and even crying..no be rape be that...abeg zip up and wait till she is fully recovered.......e dey surprise me d way some men this days dey carry sex for head like say Dem dey hawk gala..sex sex sex...na food

You lack self control. Wait for 4 months nah. Well done for not cheating but you have to wait.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.