Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife (65571 Views)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Wizmj4real(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife put to bed 2 weeks ago.

My mother usually takes care of her but her aunty decided to come this time.

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.

Buy oraimo cord and tie that shit you got in between your legs
2WKS !

Op if your sister complain this to you what would be your reaction

Celibate for 4 months
Guy na rest of mind make you dey reason toto if stress jam you eh to Bleep go vanish from your thoughts

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ufuosman(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
2weeks haba. Oga rest na, without u cheating cnt u wait for like 2months. Be calming down abeg

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Mike008(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Islandlady:
But 2weeks is too early to start having sex with a woman who just gave birth...Try and hold yourself, atleast it won't last forever naa!

But if you prove stubborn and wants to continue...them suppose chase you out of the house instead!

I thought you could start immediately sef. �
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Maryam1234(f): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

I usually have sex with my wife 2 weeks after she puts to bed. It pains her a little but I am very gentle with her. She knows I am not a cheating husband that is why.

Last night as I tried to make love to her, she was crying as usual. Before you know it, her aunty started banging the door and was shouting that I want to kill my wife.

I felt so embarrassed and went tried to explain to her that it’s not so. She said if I try it again she will carry my wife and children back to the village and will return her bride price.

She asked me to wait for at least 4 months before I touch my wife again which I promised her I will as I did not want her to report to my wife’s family.

What can I do? I don’t want to cheat on my wife and I don’t want to disrespect my Inlaw by sending her away. She is a nice woman but she is making me uncomfortable in my own home.
If this story is actually true, please take a new live.Youre a very wicked person.imagine the agony the poor woman is going through and you're deriving pleasure from her pains cryThis one weak me, people dey this Life o.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by emaopel: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bro, this is wickedness of highest order if what you typed here is true... Try to show love and understanding to your wife. U also have the gut to say she was crying as usual... You are just selfish, you can rape your 6 months old daughter if given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
You’re not a serious person

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Maryam1234(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
osazsky:
simp...leave ur wife alone...I dont touch my wife after 4 months of delivery. Wat is really wrong with our black men..na wah for una o spits
God bless you jare, this poster needs to be checked immediately before it gets worst.Imagine the wife crying aspect of the story cryWeed na bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ovieemmanuel: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
ExtremeDot:
You must be a troll.
I suspect because his post usually shows signs of psychosis.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by africandollar: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
I am sorry, did you say she is your wife or your slave? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by spartachico(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wrong ... that’s rape not fucking a woman on her period , rape victim don’t cry because of the act being done to them they cry because of the bruise being done to their private part cus that place isn’t wet for penetration and for the scene of a nursing’s mother the Vijay is still.bruised from childbirth
Nonexisting1:
Fuccking a woman that has just put to bed is like fuccking someone in her period. Oga, rest abeg or better still, carry olosho or go buy soap.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by joro10: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
This one just like fuk angry
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by fineboynl(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Look like you are very poor, poor people have nothing to live for than sex. There are many things to entertain yourself to be thinking about sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by backnbeta(f): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
The price of ignorance is more than the cost of education indeed! How can you have sex with a woman 2 weeks post delivery and she even cried with pains! Please divert your strength to sending your wife to school before she ignorantly kill herself! The fact that you can provide for your children and wife doesn't mean you should hatch them like chicks...3ven the chicken that's laying the eggs do have butt ache undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Cowbell521: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

You're a heartless evil satanic idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Cowbell521: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
backnbeta:
The price of ignorance is more than the cost of education indeed! How can you have sex with a woman 2 weeks post delivery and she even cried with pains! Please divert your strength to sending your wife to school before she ignorantly kill herself! The fact that you can provide for your children and wife doesn't mean you should hatch them like chicks...3ven the chicken that's laying the eggs do have butt ache undecided
Leave the stupid idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Cowbell521: 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

Wish I could luck you and your stupid konji in jail for 5 months. Evil man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by mastermaestro(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Them supposed gather beat you with better plank for village square. Nonsense! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by tommy589(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

Don't mind that meddling aunt. My wife knows I love sex,she never fail to ask for it on 7th day of naming, even when I act I don't want she insist. Don't mind those meddlesome people, they always lie as if they desist from having sex months after delivery.
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by naikeboy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
This man na pervert ooo so u can't wait for just 4 months, how do your gbola erect when your wife is crying.... Nawaooo ooo... Rape actually happens in marriage sha... This one shock me oo...

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Enimin: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

You're a sex maniac

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by godofuck231: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Are you a beast ? Do you want to kill her , or you feel child birth is a playful process ? After the pains, tear of tissue ad damage of her cavity you want to add to her discomfort? You need to be tortured to know what pain is.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Guyman01: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
Someone is crying in pains abd you still have the urge to continue with sex. It's well o
That guy can kill without remorse, at 26 he has popped out four babies already, instead of thinking about how to give her and the new born a good life Na to satisfy his insatiable libido be his life ambition, tell me how poverty will not be entrenched in his life

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Marpol2021(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
Foolish and senseless op...
Obavoh:

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Dannyilo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are very wicked. You don't conscience. I am married too but I can't and will never put my wife through such. Let her decide when you should start having sex, you won't die.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by naikeboy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2022
emaopel:
Bro, this is wickedness of highest order if what you typed here is true... Try to show love and understanding to your wife. U also have the gut to say she was crying as usual... You are just selfish, you can rape your 6 months old daughter if given opportunity.
Am just speechless... The guy have been raping his wife for years... How can a man's dick still stands for sex when the woman is crying and there won't be lubrication.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by nedekid: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Na wah! Nothing persin no go see for this nairaland. Haba!
She even de cry, but you still insist to do it "small small"! Truely you are a wonderful guy. Lol.
So you wife gives birth and you can it give her a break for a while until she is ready to collect gbola again? She even sukun! Lori television! (as one man said about another).
My bro, good evening, hows the family? you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Guyman01: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
ceeceeuwa:
If you like advise this guy till tomorrow he will not learn. I am beginning to think he is but a troll. No adult at 26 years will repeatedly post sensitive family issues garnished with pictures here despite advice from people to keep his affairs off social media.
There are many stupid people even worse than him here
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by phadul: 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
you can see the benefit of having more than one wife! it is not just for fun its a way of giving women some freedom and me time. men in general are very needy and a woman needs some time to rest, so the idea of polygamy gives that leverage when she wants to rest her other counterparts will handle the man in the meantime thats the whole idea and having multiple partners doesnt mean having battalion of children its all planning
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Obavoh:

You know it's paining her, yet your prick still dey erect? The though of hurting your wife a little should scare you if you truly love her.

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by TheMostComplex1: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Heartless man

1 Like

Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by Ginaz(f): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sex sex sex! That’s all you think about ! Allow the poor woman to rest . What sort of man is this one ? undecided
Re: My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife by ibinaboonline: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
I'm really pissed at you right now. You even took a picture of the woman you yourself described as nice. So, you have a habit of subjecting your wife to uncomfortable sex after just two weeks of her putting to bed. You obviously keep sexing her until the day she gives birth and then resume two weeks after. If you don't, then you have to cheat? Really? Is that bad? You're an addict, then. Your wife is crying and it isn't sweet tears but you don't care because you just have to quench the need you've been suffering for two looooong weeks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.