Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment (42313 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / Funniest Twitter Comment On Tinubus Toilet Mishap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by FuckOsuPigs: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bobloco:
Abike Dabiri-Erewa is an Agbadorites

The below picture aptly describes their current state

Son of a "mumu" father grin

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Guardiola84: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
Igboslayer:
It’s high time we call those block heads what they are. Big gbosa for ABIKE…you can’t be foolish and demand official massaging. Many of these stupid urchins thinks they have monopoly for insults…we just dey restrict ourselves because of our background.

U can't be a public servant n b fighting dirty with d public na habaaa
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
No, Sir! She isn't. She is a public servant and a role model to many. She is a leader to her subordinates. She lives off of tax-payers money and every tax payer has the right to vent on her just as she vents on her employees and wouldn't expect such comebacks. I have loved this woman since her time in NTA. I just don't want to see her in another light.

She should have taken the high road. This is a stain on her political career. Twitter affords you many options and she is not the only one in government. Gbos gbas is not for everyone. What is her gain? There will be more insults. Does she has the time to respond to all of them? I love her but cannot support this sort of childish behaviour. She is bigger than this. Do not encourage this.
KUNZEH:

I think Abike is right on this

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by TYCO77: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/ezekwesili-knocks-nidcom-boss-over-messy-twitter-comment/

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1582306611397529602?t=NhGkiAyH-_M6wjhMDWv1iQ&s=19

Abike's position is akin to that of a diplomat, she ought to use words like currency not every statement she should give response.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by bayplus: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Abike the dumb uncivilized b!tch is the biggest motivation for me to do everything in my power to vote out APC aggressively like my life depends on it, including my loved ones as well, if Obi doesn't win this election, I'll rather Atiku wins it honestly...as bad as Atiku is, he's a far better evil that what Igbos will experience under a very tribalistic, crude and vindictive Tinubu government, with that his ugly witch of a wife who has on several occasions made disparaging remarks about Igbos.

Comments like this makes the Yorubas who are helping Obi wonder if it is worth it.

Without other tribes, Igbos alone cannot get Obi to Aso Rock.

An untrained youth felt he has the monopoly of insulting other people old enough to be his mother and that is ok.

I will do worst if I was her. Many hypocrites including Oby were all In govt at one time or the other. What did they do to advance the protection of Nigerians in diaspora?

The way the Obedients are going about it, they will hurt the dream of Obi becoming the president than those they cannot hide their hatred for.

For your information I am a proud yoruba and I don't think Tinubu should be our next president.

But I will imagine how the obidients will behave if Obi becomes the president and that is scary too.

Atiku is a no no for me.

So I may have to vote for unknown candidate because more people who could have joined the Obi are not too sure it is the right thing to do with the attitude of his followers on and offline.

You can insult everyone but that will still not translate into votes for you. If anything, it will lead to more votes against your candidate and further reduce his chances of getting the presidency.

You all are indirectly helping other candidates to gain more ground.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Oliver14(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Igbos abi zombedients and the word bigot. What is bigoted about what she said. You insult me I insult you back. Do me I do you. God no go vex.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by shantti(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
ppogba:

Maybe the way Ezekwesili is leading the igbo attack on Abike?

What brought igbo into what Abike said is un- clear. Maybe you should show us.

Why r u guys supporting the way she responded, let's switch place, imagine it was uju Anya that responded like that, u guys would have led the attack in her, oh!!!! No need to switch places, it actually happened.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Damseldammie(f): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Give & take
50/50
No cheating
What a balance equation
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Bigkoko: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
What a wasted opportunity!!!

By doing the needful, you would have saved that South Kaduna monarch killed by Fulani herdsmen after a meeting with Hell Rofia and thousands of innocent citizens in Kaduna killed by his Fulani buddies!

Please you guys should be brave in certain situations abeg! It saves lots of other people!

Dikaveli:
Summary

Tompolo is in charge of all those pipe lines he is showing us , just us to believe he is working

Abike is just an average oil soup bigot

Tinubu will die before election

The battle is between atiku and obi

El rufia no get sense to make such Statement about Peter obi arresting him it shows he is senseless i was among officers that kept him under house arrest order from gej
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BigIyanga: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coldie:

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles. U guys support evil in your own countries then run to enjoy good in foreign countries
You’re going to too far. Mr Odimegwu, ex MD of NB PLC, was appointed Nigerian Population Commission by GEJ, he made a comment about getting acurate population figures from the north, and he was let go.
Here we have a woman who has been making insensitive and bigoted statements.
She had no problem supporting a Nigerian who was caught and charged for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia.. she’s unfit for the job.
Average Naija person is a bigot; and an oppressor in waiting. They cant never see anything wrong in her statement
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
Coldie:

Nury Martinez was an elected member of Los Angeles city council and the former head. What it took her to resign was a racist comment, where she said a white member of the council that had a black son was with the blacks. She didn’t just resign she had to apologise.

But in Nigeria they would tell u it’s not Nury Martinez fault it’s the fault of the white man for having a black son when he is white, that what is he expecting.

Now u see why Nigeria is just going in cycles. What is the relationship between someone tagging her a mumu and she saying what the entire Nigerians in Indonesia are doing is drug trafficking and cultism?

Firstly, U:S is not Nigeria especially in terms of geography.. In U:S You can't say what the L.A woman said and not apologize because unlike the U:S:A where black people where enslaved all over the country, while Nigeria is a geographical location where different ethnic nations or tribes have their own indigenous lands and space so you can rightly say someone like Akered:olu who has an Igbo wife is working for the Igbos because Igbos are not indigenes of the SW.

In summary.
In the U:S, black americans are indigenes of the whole of the U:S so that makes what that L.A woman said extremely racist...
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa... I'm starting to dislike this woman. she sounds like a tribal bigot.
what ll your likeness do for her children of bitterness

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by reddingtonblack: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
nawa... I'm starting to dislike this woman. she sounds like a tribal bigot.

Those you loved what have they gained, she is not a politician or single lady looking for likes/love.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Paretomaster1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2022

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by yemzone(m): 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
bayplus:

Comments like this makes the Yorubas who are helping Obi wonder if it is worth it.

Without other tribes, Igbos alone cannot get Obi to Aso Rock.

An untrained youth felt he has the monopoly of insulting other people old enough to be his mother and that is ok.

I will do worst if I was her. Many hypocrites including Oby were all In govt at one time or the other. What did they do to advance the protection of Nigerians in diaspora?

The way the Obedients are going about it, they will hurt the dream of Obi becoming the president than those they cannot hide their hatred for.

For your information I am a proud yoruba and I don't think Tinubu should be our next president.

But I will imagine how the obidients will behave if Obi becomes the president and that is scary too.

Atiku is a no no for me.

So I may have to vote for unknown candidate because more people who could have joined the Obi are not too sure it is the right thing to do with the attitude of his followers on and offline.

You can insult everyone but that will still not translate into votes for you. If anything, it will lead to more votes against your candidate and further reduce his chances of getting the presidency.

You all are indirectly helping other candidates to gain more ground.
We should not be sentimental. You have spoken well.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Nijablast: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ezekwesili should tell his tribesmen to stop drug pedaling, I feel so ashamed sharing a country with this drug peddlers and you won't hear a word of condemnation from their elites like Obi and co. They are the ones that will also come online that Nigeria is not working. You disgrace us all over the world and you want a better home here in Nigeria? God forbid! Bunch of hypocrites.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Freebills12: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

so a public figure should not defend herself against abuse

she could and can stomach it that's why she responded to the person...

No office has grace..

you are the one that can't stomach the fact that she defended herself...

you and the people complaining about her response can't stomach it because you're also tribal bigots and the only people complaining of her response are people that share the same ethnicity and tribe with the abuser...

Is it not stupidity? How is calling him/her Ode an act of self defense? There is a legitimate place for such and it's the court of competent jurisdiction. She is a public figure. I am happy that all the Yorubas I have encountered are reasoning like you. In this 21st century, you think that calling him ode is an act of self defense.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Advocate500:
As a public office holder learn to maintain some level of civility and decorum when it comes to public engagement,you should serve as a example to others,I don't expect any of this from a renowned bigot.
as a follower or citizen learn to respect your leaders if u must relay messages do it with decorum... Otherwise anything u see you take especially online... If u see buhari Toda u fit slap am cos u de vex?? Think am

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by madjune(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
That's why Nigeria is where it is as a nation.

Down the abyss and beyond redemption.

It's because the system keeps placing square pegs in round holes.

From the first time this Abike woman was pushed into the external affairs ministry, I asked, did she undergo any training to qualify for such sensitive position?

Ambassadorial positions demand some elements of cerebral nurture.
You don't get into it because you're open eye person or you can speak or whatnot.

You need to be full of its requisite content.

We have lots of men and women in the ministry who've been there for donkey years, and of the right carriage and brain...but you know what?

They are overlooked and those tribal powers lumped Abike on them.

Sad.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Olaide1295: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Men, I am surprise at you! What is the difference then between a civil government worker and unknown person who may not be educated ? People like you should not near public service, every office has its own grace which should be honoured. Tell me the difference between this government official and an uneducated market woman?
There is no difference, they are both humans. And humans must at least, have the basic respect for one another.
The office of the citizen also has guidelines to honor. If you want to be treated with respect, respect others.
Come with facts, not emotions. I will show you public servants around the world insulting their fellow citizens at times of frustrations.
Abike can be excused for the outburst.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Mirasteel: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If u insult me i insult you back no matter my position or rank
SIMPLE.
No be lie, nobody have the Monopoly of violence.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Abike the dumb uncivilized b!tch is the biggest motivation for me to do everything in my power to vote out APC aggressively like my life depends on it, including my loved ones as well, if Obi doesn't win this election, I'll rather Atiku wins it honestly...as bad as Atiku is, he's a far better evil that what Igbos will experience under a very tribalistic, crude and vindictive Tinubu government, with that his ugly witch of a wife who has on several occasions made disparaging remarks about Igbos.
we already know labour and PDP are same both of you will lose and nothing ll happen

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by atinga1: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
ppogba:

A lot of differences.

The one insulted showed that she has a short fuse and lost her cool.
The fellow that insulted another showed the type of upbringing he had in addition to his cowardice because it is certainly he could never have said the same thing to Abike if he is face to face with her.
You cannot hide behind a faceless media and insult people anyhow. Will he appreciates the same thing being said to his mother?
Don't play yeye emotions here.
She's a government official. Nigerians insult the living daylights out of Buhari daily.
HOW many times has he insulted people back? Is he not someone's grandfather, father, uncle, brother and son?
HOW about GEJ in 2014/2015? Is he not a father too?
What makes Abike Dabiri's insult special?

Don't drink poison because it was served with your tribal glass.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Olaide1295:
Abike has no fault. Obi ezekwesili has no point.
Our people need to be more polite when we speak to ourselves. You don’t insult and expect them not to insult back. It doesn’t matter if they are public workers or not.
When Buhari called them lazy yoots, what did they do?
abi ooo it's Sam attitude that Made someone go dragging gun with a police officer...
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by advanceDNA: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
CelestineNelson:
Some of these leaders we have around are so careless with words...

Thats why they are not supoosed to handle their social media profiles themselves....a professional social media manager will not take it personal the way she did....
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by codemaniacs: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Is it not stupidity? How is calling him/her Ode an act of self defense? There is a legitimate place for such and it's the court of competent jurisdiction. She is a public figure. I am happy that all the Yorubas I have encountered are reasoning like you. In this 21st century, you think that calling him ode is an act of self defense.

It is a verbal abuse.. she defended herself verbally by responding to the person.. it is verbal self defense...

Its also called an eye for an eye...

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by naijainstinct: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Klass99:

Seven blessings to you. smiley
to you too ma'am
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by BABANGBALI: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Abike Dabiri is a very useless girl with little or no brain at all. She is nothing but a disappointment, no wonder she has a very strong body odour.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by jumobi1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
This woman should be protecting and polishing our image rather she’s conceding to the negative stereotypes. It’s too bad the government allows her to constantly undermine the people she should be serving.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by pinkgoodies(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
babajero:
Hope you will say this when a bank customer service or any of the country's service providers customer service insults you like that because he or she is angry and doing her job. In a functioning country that woman won't last 48 hours in that position, moreover that her portfolio is useless and non productive.

I won't use same uncultured words used by d guy. If it were to be in a private conversation. It would have been better. But on SM which is public to all. Believe me if it were to be a DM to her, She won't reply dat way. Dey are also human. Well people abroad know that she is performing. Hopefully wen u travel out maybe in ur next life, god'swilling u will understand her usefulness.

Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by Freebills12: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Olaide1295:

There is no difference, they are both humans. And humans must at least, have the basic respect for one another.
The office of the citizen also has guidelines to honor. If you want to be treated with respect, respect others.
Come with facts, not emotions. I will show you public servants around the world insulting their fellow citizens at times of frustrations.
Abike can be excused for the outburst.

For crying out loud, the person that insulted Abike got it all wrong, that one is known fact. For a public figure to disrespect his/her office is no no. She has equated herself in the same league with the person that insulted her. As a public figure you should be above your subject.
Re: Ezekwesili Knocks Abike Dabiri-Erewa (NIDCOM Boss) Over ‘Messy’ Twitter Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
HeroHero:
If Buhari begin to reply jabs thrown at him, I wonder if he will still remember his official responsibilities.
but buhari restrict comments section again pple should respect public figure... I support abike 1000 percent that idiot is a stupid obedient... I can wait for elections to be over so we rest from their toxic stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / El-Rufai: APC Zoned Presidency To The South

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76