Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53983 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by makson007: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=Whiteshield post=117682806]They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense. [/quote
Exactly, OP is not in control of that house. Very weak indeed.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tiswell(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.
you are right,OP,is a big dimp,that's why the wife could make such decision without seeking his position.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Talk2tuns: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Please first confirm and not assume if your wife is aware she's moving in fully.
If the answer is yes engage peaceful on her way out and how she intend managing the house base on your income.
If no, let her know the reality on ground about the space and financial implications.
Peaceful engage her till her twin sister pack out.
Remember your responsibilities to your children so consider them in your resolutions.
I pray for divine wisdom to manage your home.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Blake755: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2022
johnnychuks:
we have not hard from the wife ooo, the wife may tell him, but if the wife did not tell him is bad but nothing he can do as a wise man just the way I do things.
Even if they wife told him do you think that if it's the guy sister will she accept it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Blake755:

Even if they wife told him do you think that if it's the guy sister will she accept it
that's another wicked hart from woman, they are very wicked if it's town to the other side.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by toprealman: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
This one strong ooo....Kai
When people choose to disrespect you, try not to delay in responding appropriately.
Find out from your wife why she invited her sister without carrying youalong. You can take it up from there.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by toprealman: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
Toptechconsult9:
For me I think the best option is getting an apartment for her and the kids so you and your own family can have your own privacy which is also healthy for the kids mental health and tell her to find a source of living to sustain herself going forth or better still you help her get one…that’s a win win for everyone.

Meanwhile business owners I got something for you

Do you want your prospective clients to find, reach and engage you easily?
If yes, building a unique website is the solution.
Time to be Digital, Time to Grow!
Reach out to us on - +2347052995373
Email: consultoptech@gmail.com
Have you asked if he has the resources?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2022
We all need advice on this matter
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lomprico(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

Omo, even the 2500 for breakfast every morning shock me. That's 75k in a month for breakfast only o!

Op is a bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2022
No need pretending as if all is well. it is time to sit your wife down and have an honest chat with her. let her know your pains and feelings. you cant continue that way unless you want to die of depression.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lomprico(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Yes my kid not find it very easy. We only have a bathroom. Even to read and do assignment no space again

Guy so you spend 75k every month for breakfast only and now you spend 180k for same breakfast every month. This is minus lunch and supper o! Plus other running expenses in the house. With 180-200k you can comfortably rent a self contain for your in-law and have your peace. Unless you are lying to us about those figures you gave.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Laturuturu: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=wasuka14 post=117679807]My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.[/quote]

Indeed you are timid..why will your sister ask her to move in without your consent.
Please bro get a room apartment for her and her kids at a distance place.
This is the only solution. Please do this .... remember at a distance place
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lagosrd: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Make provision for her sister to go and meet her inlaws so that they can discuss the children. You're not the father of the kids. Don't go and die untimely of worry and stress. If your wife won't reason along your line, call her elderly family people to Intervene. Don't let her dribble you to the " for the short time" tell them and explain to her sister that you're not boyant enough to carry the burden for now.

Don't go and die of heart attack or high blood pressure.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Reference(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

....Migrants indeed... grin

But on a serious note, you need help, fast.
To cut your bills, one or both the women have to start earning income and fast.
Start from where you are.
Take them to work/your shop and find something for them to do in that environment.
The other adult can care for the kids, if they are kids indeed.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by newaspiration: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Look for money and get a small room apartment for them, I mean your wife twin sister and her kids. No condition is permanent, tough time never last.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Make person just do give away abeg, he be like say Nigeria Don too hard now, my salary be like 1k for my eye
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Reference(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2022
lomprico:

Guy so you spend 75k every month for breakfast only and now you spend 180k for same breakfast every month. This is minus lunch and supper o! Plus other running expenses in the house. With 180-200k you can comfortably rent a self contain for your in-law and have your peace. Unless you are lying to us about those figures you gave.

What is the meaning of this?
Rent an apartment for a person of no income?
Will the floors and ceilings feed the family?
She came from somewhere so accomodation was not the primary concern but feeding.
The inlaw came to be catered for.
And the only solution to this is additional income and getting her to earn a keep should be the condition for continued boarding.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by descarado: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2022
I will leave the house for them and disappear.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Streetmovement(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You displease yourself to please others, now they've left you, don't worry just make sure you stay hydrated while you suffer very well since you nor get sense.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by deavicky(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

what kind of breakfast do u people take?. For me tea and bread in the morning is just fine for breakfast and that won't cost much. Buy big milo and milk both should be like 11k they should be able to manage it for 5 to 7 days. All u need to do every morning is to be giving them 2 loafs of bread every day.
Secondly even if it requires u to borrow money, do it. Rent a room self-contained for them. If not, if u continue like this by December u might have already spent serious money unknowingly.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Missionaire: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Before you give advice, learn to read and understand first.

@OP - wasuka14, since her husband is late, she should take the children and herself to her husband's relatives probably in the village. If that's not feasible as per Nollywood drama, they should go to her own village and relatives in the village.

Living in the village is cheaper. She can start farming while the children school in the village.

How long will they stay with you guys? Does she have a feasible plan to move out in the nearest future?
If not, then arrange with the help of your wife to relocate her to her (husband's) relatives in the village.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by HITsquad: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
finally, someone who's brain works like mine... Lol and the fact majority of readers here bought this crap is disturbing... Nigerians have low I.Q

his story is only about 20% thick and 80% water....
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by deavicky(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
Reference:

What is the meaning of this?
Rent an apartment for a person of no income?
Will the floors and ceilings feed the family?
She came from somewhere so accomodation was not the primary concern but feeding.
The inlaw came to be catered for.
And the only solution to this is additional income and getting her to earn a keep should be the condition for continued boarding.
if upkeep is her problem let her go back to her place. he should place her on salary of 50k per month based on his strength.
And u also do not expect him to keeps 11 persons in 2 rooms sooner or later they will begin to fall sick and his problems will increase.
Getting them an accommodation is just the best.
Although I still question his 6k breakfast except they eat outside.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

I think say na only me see the lie of 16k for food Daily..haba
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by romenna: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:
They know you are a fool and will react like a weakling that is why they did that nonsense.
This is the bitter truth.
My wife is a twin and she will never try this nonsense.
Her twin sister will not even agree to come if my wife ask her to.
I call a spade what it is.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tonyashburton: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2022
To quote Kiekie "Problem"....The Lord is your strength bro.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Lawize: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2022
They need to be encouraged to start a business as quickly as possible to help out with the expenses and training of the kids.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Corporate2020: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely mentally unstable
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by rickleye: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is what I would have done.
1. Berate my wife. You don’t invite 5 people to stay with us without my consent /prior knowledge. And without an exit plan. Now that you have brought them , For how long are they staying and how do we pay for their meals.
2. Call a meeting and split the kids. The younger or older ones can stay ( 2) the mother with the other two have to move elsewhere, to other family members.
From what I have been reading , feeding 2 additional mouths should not be an issue plus the kids can all sleep in the parlour.

Without addressing the issue is just going to make them comfortable. Discuss with your wife and let her know this is your decision.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
According to tradition you now have 2 wives and 8 children, man up and stop nagging. angry
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Qatar2022: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

She should go back to her parents house, you can't pleased another person and displeased yourself
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Padipadi(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Family burden

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.