Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53946 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Chris2863(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
don’t mind that anu ohia.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Melodydoctor: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.
How much is 33 plates of rice in the restaurant if 1 plate is #400? Convert this and see the truth in his estimate. The story could be false but his estimates are true.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by saysugar(m): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Lol, u are a weak soul, I fuk shits damn they see u as soft man and ready to wreck u, u like or not when you are wrecked down u will be in shame better get out there and don’t let them know ur location, that ur wife head go correct and do the right thin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lot14: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
See bro,
Call for a family meeting. At least your wife get family too..Discuss it with them so everyone share it.. it's unfair if all the burden is placed on you..Better call a meeting immediately.
50k.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BABANGBALI: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
She will also be disturbing you from having free access to your wife whenever konji holds you. Drive her away jo. Let whoever wants to talk, talk
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gassbee: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Wat is d title of this movie u r shooting

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by eaglez(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2022
Father Christmas that will be laughing ho ho ho, carrying load heavier than his shoulders.
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BABANGBALI: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2022
saysugar:
Lol, u are a weak soul, I fuk shits damn they see u as soft man and ready to wreck u, u like or not when you are wrecked down u will be in shame better get out there and don’t let them know ur location, that ur wife head go correct and do the right thin
they did that to him because him na akamu, very weak man. I trust lalasticlala him no fit take dat kind nonsense from anybody
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BABANGBALI: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2022
gassbee:
Wat is d title of this movie u r shooting
family garbage
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by skj1377(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2022
16k per day is on the high side. Buy food and cook please.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BBright1: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Get another apartment and move out with your family
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by 27Pushing30: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

when you have high bp and die your wife, her sis and all the kids will find another man house to cover head
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by OmarBashir: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2022
I really feel bad for the unfortunate situation you find yourself in...but going forward discuss with your wife, am sure there are also other relatives both on your Wife side and the departed twin sister husband side who you people can distribute the kids too till things get better. Above all the twin sister should brace up and look for a job. She has too wake up from Slumber, her kids welfare is now in her hands, only additional support family members can contribute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by slimmoney(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
what are you guyz cooking with 16k everyday? brother clean ur mouth lie full there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by saysugar(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Melodydoctor:
How much is 33 plates of rice in the restaurant if 1 plate is #400? Convert this and see the truth in his estimate. The story could be false but his estimates are true.
he decide to waste money,at least 4K is enough for breakfast, rice 1 and half Congo is #1600
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Chris2863(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2022
My main concern here is how much you have been spending on feeding. 14-16k on feeding everyday. Is it that your wife is extravagant or she is ripping you off??

Even before your sister in law and her children packed in, the feeding expenses no be here oo. It’s good to feed well but then, with a simple arithmetic, you can spend a bit less abeg.

Always buy food stuff in bulk

Back to your August visitors….. how far with your wife’s family, their parents are no more or what? You have to discuss with your wife asap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Blake755:

Is bad Sha especially when he has children but the wife no try
we have not hard from the wife ooo, the wife may tell him, but if the wife did not tell him is bad but nothing he can do as a wise man just the way I do things.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2022
slimmoney:
what are you guyz cooking with 16k everyday? brother clean ur mouth lie full there.
thank you for that observation.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by akpota(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Dude. I earlier commented sir.
I realized the twin husband is dead from the "demise" words you wrote.
Please try to accomodate.
But this is the more reason you must setup your wife and even the twin sister in saperate ventures.
Something that can bring money to them on a daily.
Just imagined if you were the one you died.
How will your wife and kids cope?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by yahmaid04(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

grin
You got me laughing here.
Instead of you to give him advice, since its not end day calamity you are now laughing abi?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Melodydoctor: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2022
saysugar:
he decide to waste money,at least 4K is enough for breakfast, rice 1 and half Congo is #1600
Multiplied by 3 is 12k.
12k is not far away from 14k na. The remaining 2k can be for buying bags of pure water, maybe meat or fish, etc.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Raymond247(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Guy!!! I for like to advice you o. But this one way u say u dey timid, I wonder how u go take atikulate the matter way e no go take affect pitobi to win tinubu for this coming election.

Anyway, just tell your wife say u wan see her family who happens to be your inlaw

Then tell them your plights. Know there reactions, if e no favor you. Ask your wife to tell them to go somewhere else as it is killing your financial ambitions to upgrade your family support. If them no go. Sue them to court for encroachment.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Oasisi: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2022
This is how to deal with it but it will cost you about 350k
Find a very cheap Selfcon of about 150k and rent for her to move in.
Buy POS machine of 30k, Umprella of 18k, Table of 10k and chair of 8k.

Find a junction location and let her start POS there with a capital of 130k.

The financial cost is cheaper than the inconveniences it will give you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by EteBabaagba222(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

@point 4. Do you read that d husband is late?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by adecz: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Yourself and your sister-inlaw are
a Totally ridiculous set of people..☹️☹️

How can you have 4 kids and be living
in a single bedroom house❓

And your sister-inlaw should go back
home or to her in-laws, not to her twin
sister's house❗️❗️❗️

For now, first tell your wife to look for
money to support the feeding of her
sister and her 4 children. Then later ask
her the plans her sister has, since they
can't remain there indefinitely.

Nonsense❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Mazzkenny: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2022
May Allah guide you.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Colofek: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Your Village people Sha! Them want eliminate you ooo
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Goodman247: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Okay if this story is true, then rent a single room for them, even if they are sharing amenities with Co tenants
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by profudus(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Your story seems fake! Your family of 6 was using 2500 in the morning, then how come the expense increased to 14-16k with the addition of 5 persons? 8k or less can feed those persons in a day! Your wife's twin sister should go back to her parents' house.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Arizoner: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2022
Apili:
Omor this one get as he be I dey even complain self for friends when I carry put for hux
Comrade you too much abeg
Don't her husband has relatives
friends? If your babe come, How you dey take fùckam?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ukaface(f): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Leave the house for them

Some women are sick psychos.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by SenecaTheYonger: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

This the funniest thing I’ve read on this site cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.