Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53952 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Owaincouncil: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2022
11 people a room and a palour apartment. If I'm your landlord, quit notice straight for overstretching my facility. I understand you bro. May God grant you wisdom to solve this. It's very difficult.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2022
Rejoice, for you have become oko ibeji! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
On a serious note, marrying a working class woman is in itself a scam , which is somewhat manageable. But marrying a liability is akin to signing your death warrant !
Tie ti ba e!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by latitidejavu: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
You are not just a bloody welder.

Just 2 contracts will change your story. Welders can meet massive blessings from few jobs.

Sleep in your shop if need be. Make fun out of it. Joke about it. Let your friends yab you and let all of you laugh.

The truth is you are at the breakthrough of your life. Do not complain. Be cheerful.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.
grin grin grin

Laugh Wan kieee me for here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by gare(f): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Its s very pathetic situation, but you can't bite more than you can chew, I understand you wife needs to support her twin sister, but she has to be financially viable to do that, they are not your responsibilities, neither that of your wife.

But you need to sit with your wife to discuss on the way forward, how long the sister intend to stay ? what are her plans for the future ? because at some point it needs to be discussed, you cant run away from your house forever. And its wicked for both sister to just sit and depend on your, cant they look for something to do, there are little business they can start to at least support, fry akara, make moi moi and sell, the matter tire me seriously

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Carmal90(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
He lied
He can't be spending 16k on food daily
NEVER

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by seanwilliam(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
ahnie:
12 disciples grin grin grin
Omorr that's a burden too huge for a single son of man to bear

Had it bn the wife dey work nau,e for good.

Say no to lazy housewives and full time jobless housewives.
what should he do ?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by NICENEDU29: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Oga, it seems you did not read the post well and that is why you did not see where the OP stated that the lady move in with her four children after her husband's demise, which means that her husband is dead.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Clinghton: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2022
I feel you not just because we do the same handwork, but because I understand the stress of what you're passing through doesn't she have a brother. What I mean is there any other option available.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Ybaby: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

You write so well.
Your wife sis needs your help right now but she needs to get a job. Advertise her for cleaner, cook etc
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Enumerator(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy
Kwamecron:
U now av two wives with plenty kids
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dangermouse(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2022
Get them a room somewhere close bye and encourage the women to get something doing.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Starhearts: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2022
Appear to her with ur unclothedness
Or
Anytime she sleep at night try to finger her clictories
I too sharp.
Sense no go kill me
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bahamas95(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2022
The most annoying thing in this issue is that your wife didn't inform you before they moved in.....that one na see finish.

Though I sympathize with her on the demise of her husband but things have to be done the right way. They must not stay in your house before you render your little assistance. I hate it when someone invades my privacy, even if am living in a mansion you can't just move into my house without my consent.

Men should set up businesses for their wives, (those willing to work) they shouldn't subject their family to suffering from day1 when the unexpected happen.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Enumerator(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Ikenna97: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2022
My brother I can feel ur pain...
Like u said "your human feeling" is holding your hands back from rejecting or kicking them out... That's ok. Though someone else in ur shoes will throw human feeling to the bin and safe himself from running mad with such unexpected and killer responsibility in this Buharism system of govt.

But my simple advise to you is this....
Find a way and raise some money, even if na Borrow.... and rent a one room apartment for them and let them make do with that.
Then let her(your wife's twin) understand that she has to start doing something and take responsibility for her family.

No b you kill her husband na death!
And she no go come kill you with thinking and HBP!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by TheGift: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

This is what happens when Women are not empowered.

When Men don't allow their Women to thrive, they are dooming their children to a lower quality life.

She came without notice to you, did she come without notice to you?

The first thing that needs to happen is that both our wife and Her sister need to start earning their keep and contributing to the expanded family.

Try involving Her others family members and ask them what they advise you to do under the circumstance.

There needs to be a plan for them to get their own place even if not far from yours, so they can settle down into their own lives without disrupting yours, negatively.

Meanwhile, you need to find a way to start buyin food in bulk, this daily piece meal feeding is usually more expensive in the long run.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Formularcr7: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2022
You are either foolish or lying,if you can afford 14k daily i.e 420k monthly and still call yourself a bloody welder.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2022
uvie66:
ok... Sorry even though the welder is grossing 200k every month, how far will that go to feed 10 mouths, the last time I checked a loaf of bread is over 1k.
I am on 500k a month with wife and one kid and am still stressed.
I understand you bro, but with the little you have you can still assist people, our currency has no values again, but let's try to understand when issues come in and it's has been natured that way at that time, what about those who are in same issue with out income, let him manage the situation for now is not going to last it will fade away in view time than for him to cause issue that will linger for years just because of situation that will surely change for good. any wrong act from that man those his people he called migrants will crow up tomorrow and will never forget it that they where ones chase out from house by their person which is that man.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by cutepaul(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Mad o grin grin grin grin grin
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by andresia(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.

This was the point I got fed up with the man. 6k for only breakfast shows something is wrong somewhere for someone who can spend that amount, yet living in a room and parlour apartment
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
Call a meeting for the three of you. Spell out the inconveniences you are going through. Advice both women to go out and hustle. If you can rent a room for your second wife please do else manage with them .
Son of man you better be a man or these women will keep you as they did the second.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by NaijaFutbol: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

If you survived all those bitcoin investment scams, I am positive you will survive this.

Explain to your wife that it was wrong to make that move without consulting you.

Also that the cost of taking care of family has doubled and your income has remained the same, maybe even has dwindled as you are not getting enough rest to work more.

You might develop stress related health issues if things don’t change.

Do they have an alternative place to stay?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Kelemu(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

her husband is late
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ZombieSlayer1: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me
hahahahahaha....the honest truth is that this will work o, it's even his wife who will send the sister away
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Dmacqh(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Try & manage with them. When you guys get to heaven , there are many mansions built by God there.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Blake755: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2022
johnnychuks:
bro your advice is very bad and I don't think you can do what you advice him to do, don't you know that those people are his people, one thing human always think is now but forgetting the future times.
Is bad Sha especially when he has children but the wife no try
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Chris2863(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me
nice one but what if the sister agrees to his advances?? cheesy
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BABANGBALI: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
You allowed her. You're not man enough jo. I want vawulence, real vawulence
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by akpota(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2022
My oga. I will advise you to please cut down your expense.
Do your wife buy food or cook at home?
Because the 6000 for breakfast just for 4kids and 2 parent os alarming.
Firstly, learn to buy foodstuff in bulk because you earn wages not salary.
Also try to setup your wife. I mean business wise. No-one prays for evil.
In my case, my dad died when i was 12 leaving my mom with theee kids to cater for nobone saw that coming. Life threw us a blow!!
Lastly, if your wife twin sister is staying with you because of challenges please let accomodate.
Kindly understand that her kids may not be very tidy in terms of clothes but you can kindly teach them how to keep things properly and they would appreciate you for that.
God be with us all!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Afonso1234: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

And you also have your own family members like sisters,brother and your parents right,you better man up because is just only 2 weeks like you said and you are complaining already...your wife have family members too let them go there.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BABANGBALI: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Chris2863:
nice one but what if the sister agrees to his advances?? cheesy
him go fok am now that would serve as her house rent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.