Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53929 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me

Ur own vawulence is on demonic level grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Toptechconsult9: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2022
For me I think the best option is getting an apartment for her and the kids so you and your own family can have your own privacy which is also healthy for the kids mental health and tell her to find a source of living to sustain herself going forth or better still you help her get one…that’s a win win for everyone.

Meanwhile business owners I got something for you

Do you want your prospective clients to find, reach and engage you easily?
If yes, building a unique website is the solution.
Time to be Digital, Time to Grow!
Reach out to us on - +2347052995373
Email: consultoptech@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Obynolee(f): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

Did I hear you said,"that they moved in without your consent "?,did you said you can't send tham packing?.
What then do you want us to do for you now?,contribute money for you?.Stay there and be asking questions until you use money you're supposed to invest now for rainy days to feed them and the end your wife will blame you for not doing enough during your youthful age.
How can she bring her sister family to your house in this difficult time without first having a discussion with you and you're there complaining?.
You're a Simple man.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Thermodynamics(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2022
izuch:
You're timid Abi?? When you're serious we'll know undecided
Shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say, mumu.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ridbell01(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2022
My brother just leave the house for all of them. When they leave tell your wife to call you but on a serious note if you have money just give them to go and have their apartment maybe in a small village pending the time help we come
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Sleekjunior(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2022
YOU WANT TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME BAH CONTINUE
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Munzy14(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

Funny enough, this is the only Logic way if other ways fail.

If not OP life span is reducing now.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by urbobo20(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2022
My friend don't look childish please . The best is to seat the wife down and talk to her if it means separating the children to others members of the family
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2022
You are a man.. just find means and get them a single room and pay for it so you can have your space back... show some kindness
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by OfficialAPCNig: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2022
It's simple.

Since you have been giving your wife 2,500 every day before the invasion. Start giving her 2,000.

If she complains, tell her no money, that the economy is bad. Reduce it to 1,500 after 3 days and no body will force her to send her sister away.

The woman should go and meet her in-laws.

PERIOD

Anyway, you are a fool sha. People just moved into your house with permission and you allowed them.

Your good man will only take you to the grave

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Drsnives(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
Don't mind the op, he has 14k to spend daily yet na 1 room self con he fit rent.. I smell lies
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ddeola: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Eyah, wetin you come do now? They are in dare need.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Munzy14(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

I refuse and reject to be a weakling in this life and next one..Even in my former life, I wasn't.

Your and her sis knew you won't do any pim!.

That's why you woke up to 5 additional people to your 6problems already. lipsrsealed without your wife discussing it with you in your cool time with her in the bedroom. undecided This is uncalled for.

One thing is certain, if you die now, another man will take over your place in your wife's life.

Another man, will take over her twin sis.

In his place let another man take. cheesy

Use your head, before those ladies you am for you...You cannever please everyone.

Your wife and the kids you have are your primary responsibility.

Anyone else is a visitor. Gaskia!

Her twin sis should go to her husbands place..Those kids belongs to them..They will help her out.

That won't stop the fact that many jobless ladies will still get married this Saturday.

I wonder why your wife isn't doing anything after 4kids? lipsrsealed I see it as wickedness on a lady's part..Unless you the hubby doesn't want her to..Then it is an act of being daft to be honest.

I am being honest with you..You will wear out with this heavy load..No man deserve this.

Two adult ladies married, sit at home to gist..and wait when you return so they can feed lipsrsealed

I refuse to borrow a branch from this tree.

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by qtx(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Joygift3666: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Husband is death
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Delonn(m): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

You obviously, don't know the meaning of demise. (The wife twine sister is a widow) I hope you know what that means.

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by B2B23: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2022
As a timid person with human feeling you don't need advice.

Just remain timid and have human feelings to those who don't have human feelings for you or respects you.

Silly weak man like you are meant to be castrated to remain eunuch forever.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by qtx(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

See how my heart is panting as if it's me it's happening to. I can imagine.
First, is your wife's twin sister not doing anything?
Solution: 1. You need to raise money and rent her and her kids a room apartment to manage. 2.Ensure you encourage her to get something doing no matter how small, let her turn her hand and not coil in one place waiting for you and her sister. 3. if there is the means, you can start selling anything even if its pure water in front of the house should number 2. fails 4. If you guys are christians, help her to seek some support from a church that can be of assistance. Bros, i no envy you at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by clockwisereport: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2022
Babachukwu:
Try and find out what happened b/w your wife's sister and her husband and see if you can reconcile them, that should be your first step
the husband is late
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DonroxyII: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Aswear ... I'm Dumbfounded... I Can't Imagine it!

Me Go just Run Away till Coast is Clear ... I can't come and go and Die .... !

To be a Man ......... A Real Man .......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dallasi: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2022
Pls no matter the situations don't push them away.
The Lord will surely provide.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.

grin

All of us need advice for this country

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DonroxyII: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2022
ebexofficial:
Discharging code
Where do You Want to Discharge Her to ? ... She is Her Twins no just Siblings Bro .. The Bond strong ... Na Thick Mucus !
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ahnie: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Hello shonepet, good morning.i saw your pm.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by OkoAnike(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

The woman husband is dead... Read
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Konjiboii: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2022
Bro whenever they ask for feeding money tell them you don't have, that work is slow nowadays then try to get small small chops on your way home, your wife sef no get sense, marriage is not all about her toto being extra wet or she's tight, I assume as you have 4 kids in this Buhari era.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by placeofallure(f): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

Demise means death
The twin sister to his wife's husband is dead.

Really this is not funny. I pity the man, not at this crucial time in Nigeria. Everyone is complaining, how do you add extra responsibility to your own wey you still dey manage cope.

The woman is not understanding. She shouldn't have put her twin sister and the husband in a difficult position as this. The wife should tell her twin sister to leave.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Whahalla plenty in this life sha!

But why weren't you notified?
What is her plan?

You need to let out you frustration to your wife ASAP, but politely and with love. Discuss the expected plan with your wife.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DonroxyII: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

What about if She now Accepted and having Two Potential Fury Women in a Room and Parlour Self Contain with 8kids ... Gisos !

Op You Sef Born ooo ... Gisos shocked
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by uche393: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2022
do you still have mother and father in-laws?

you can't kill yourself on this.

she didn't come without your wife knowing.

if her husband has been buried, she should either go to her husband's village or her her parents house and start from there.

since you can afford 15k feeding a day , look for a way and raise at least 100k and assist them to relocate to the village.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Fiscus105(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2022
Melodydoctor:
How much is 33 plates of rice in the restaurant if 1 plate is #400? Convert this and see the truth in his estimate. The story could be false but his estimates are true.

If he is spending 420k on food daily, how much he will be spending for entire expensive per month? Yet he a welder that leaves in room and parlor

Both story and estimate are 100% pure lies

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tiswell(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:

sense no go kii you comrade grin

op,na the best advice be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.