Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53981 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by palsenator(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

You don't have anything to say to help , you are here refuting someone's else claim .. Is that your headache? single room or not, pass nah ... Trust me, you reasoned like a south easterner.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

6k/day for breakfast alone? Even that 2.5k was too much for breakfast for a family of 6. What are you eating? A paint of rice is around 2800 or so. Una dey chop half paint every morning?

As hard as this is, there is no way the sister would come without your wife's involvement. And while you should show empathy, feeding 10 people plus yourself is not beans. She has a extended family. Let her extended family rally around her and support her. If they can't, then why should you?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Devil1Messenger: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
OP
This should be an eye opener for you. You need to get ur wife a job or a business.
U already have 4kids. What if something happened to you? How will your wife and kids survive? Is this how they will be migrating too?
Please set up a business for your wife asap and give her reasons why u are doing it by using her sister's case as an example
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Biafraaa: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Bro I feel your pain but my own concern is what is your occupation that you are able to raise #10k plus a day. I know you've been doing it and only come out now to complain about it. What's your Job bro?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by izubext007: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2022
It's shows that u have dominated by ur wife since u got married to her.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tishbite41(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you ok?
grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill me for this Nairaland

I wonder wetin make am dey report u
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Softmirror: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

grin
You got me laughing here.

AM SURPRISE. SO YOU LAUGH TOO?! undecided
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Pzpropertylimit:
How can my wife bring in sister with children without my notice ?
See eh , God u have is not God of emotion that is why everyone is not going to heaven .
Get them a one room apartment either near u or far off u and leave the matter there .
U have not been in charge of ur home before now . So find a way to sort ur self out .
That's why you must look well before you leap.
Avoid Families with too many dependents, irrespective of the contour of her Breasts, or Nyansh.... Go for Ladies with Rich Ideologies.
Don't ever compromise in Marriage.
In Fact, if there's anything you must compromise that should be Beauty since beauty can be bought these days. An Ugly rich woman can purchase beauty in weeks but that can never be said of a poor woman with poor ideologies.
Better wake up!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Kavod: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
GUY I know it's hard but these are twins. Cut your daily expenses on food. Dude 2500 just for breakfast is too expensive these days. 16k should get you half bags of rice, and another 16k can get you some substantial amount of garri and beans. To help your SITUATION, put both women to work, with 50k you can get two POS STANDS FOR BOTH OF THEM. THEN START SAVING FOR A NEW APARTMENT BUT do not make them LEAVE, that would be worse psychologically to both women and your kids, DO NOT OPEN A LITTLE CRACK ON FAMILY. I TRY MY BEST TO SAVE 2K DAILY REGARDLESS OF MY SITUATION AND HAVE BEEN DOING THAT SINCE JANUARY. I HAVE TWO KIDS AND A SINGLE DAD, INCLUDING 10 DOGS AND SOME LITTLE TURKEY POULTRY AND THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY AND HUGE, AM TALKING ROTTWEILER, BOERBULL, FOX MIXED WITH ALSATIAN, LOCAL DOG AND 6 PUPPIES AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB OR ANY HANDWORK BUT I AM A DENTIST, NOT THE REGULAR ONE BUT THE ONE WHO USES BRASS KNUCKLES.... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN LOL. I LIKE CHALLENGES AND YOU WANT TO SUCCEED IN LIFE ALWAYS EMBRACE ALL CHALLENGE. TAKE IT THAT THESE ARE YOUR NEW EMPLOYEES, MAKE THEM WORK. BUT OF ALL JUST PRAISE GOD AND TRUST HIM. GOODLUCK
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Doctortest: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Mr man manage do your rest and leave the rest ...that’s life u wanna throw them to the streets ! Humans and pleasure ! Humans and satisfaction . This is your wifes twin sister for fukkks sake ! My guy life ain’t fair u should be fair .....wat about those living in shanties the canoes on top the lagoon’ the peasants .
My guy life aint fair ..u be fair...one day the story will change don’t be the villain at the end of story ...one day
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dynamic007(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
First of all, your wife is a big problem to you and this experience should only teach you that there are some things you need to correct in your marriage ASAP. Secondly, if you don't have the nerve to take a stand with regards to the sanctity of your home because of "human feelings" then we should question your standing as the "head" of that home in the first place. It is very clear you know what to do and there is no way that you will go about it without disregarding your so called "human feeling", so you better do it quick before you put a permanent dent in your marriage.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
So una no fit rent one room for her and her kids to manage?

And then what about her market or shop? How woman go dey, she no dey sell market or get shop?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Secondly: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
zaki2:
Does she have a husband? If yes, then make move to involve the husband in supporting his family. At least, he should be sending something weekly. It is not easy, but understand that this too will pass. Try to understand what their plan is moving out, according to date and time.
This will enable you know how long you can bear the burden. Like I said, it is a passing phase, handle it maturely and you will not regret later on your actions now.

Didn't you read where the OP said the woman's husband is dead or do you need someone to explain to you the meaning of demise? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bridget95(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Am not a fool oga
Let me advise you like an elder that i am on this forum.

You have to call the two women and tell them the situation at hand.Tell them its practically impossible to live like that. They have to work or trade to contribute. If you fail to do these, you will destroy yourself mentally and financially. You may even die and they will move on with their lives with another man.

Say things as it is and let them give you solution. Let the lady say her mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by KIDfurniture(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
Wait u have 4 kids despite the condition of things in this country. You must be very fertile. Now you have ur wife’s sister with her 4 kids with you. You people are fertile oh. Total number is 11 beautiful human beings. Keep praying , ur levels will change soon

wasuka14:

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Guy you have to put your foot down oh! Give your sister in law a timeline for when she'll depart since you cannot take care of her indefinitely. No dull yourself abeg.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tishbite41(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

If to sey money dey, na to rent bigger house
Marry them combined honours

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bodexinvest: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Get an apartment for them and be relieved.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ghiloman28(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
Are you still breathing
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

The woman's husband died.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by uvie66: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

an ordinary welder having four children!!!!!
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Apili: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2022
Omor this one get as he be I dey even complain self for friends when I carry put for hux
Comrade you too much abeg
Don't her husband has relatives
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Franking: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Man up. Get rid of your timidity and tell your wife's twin sister how things are with you. It's that simple.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by ufuosman(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2022
No easy. Ur wife need to play the role wella
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2022
You are calling your own people migrants, they are your people never fail to understand that, you fail to comprehend it and that was the reasons you are finding it very disturbing and divicult, I know is not easy for you, my advice to you now is to call your in-laws together to discusse how to solve that woman issue so you don't be the one to blame in this issue.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Abeg make una permit me to laugh small grin , her own husband nko.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by wallarwallar(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Dis ur situation need family meeting ooo.. Taking action against ur wife twin sister might make u look heartless but I know u are caring and d problem here is you can't spend wat u don't have be4 u start taking loan to feed d football team in ur House. Sometime wen I see people situation just praise and thank God 4 ur own little challenges. E no easy
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by SeriouslySense(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin
tishbite41:

Nigerians don't read
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by LyfeJennings(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me

Ode ni e
leemao
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Lasgidi90(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2022
If I talk wetin really dey my mind, you go hate me. So I'll just keep quiet.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2022
Keep it up boss. Stop talking about it and miracle is on your way.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by uvie66: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2022
omale88:
depending on where you are ,search and contact any international organisation present in your area,which supports widows near you and lay the complain,there are lots organisations the first is to contact bill and Melinda gates Foundation,second UNICEF,find their local branches and make complains before you die before your time.women who are house wives should learn to work from home,they can use their spare time to weave,cook suops and sell to busy wokers who close late from office etc, people should learn to convert their disadvantages to advantages the ying-yang effect exists for a reason,that been said,what can their hands do?its high time they start some hand work for their kids,what can they sell easily to make money which doesnt cost much? can they sell newspapers? we are talking survival here or can she work in a restaurant? she should find something depending on what qualifications she had before she became a housewife.
Melinda kor Melinda no.....did she consult Melinda before having four children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.