Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53930 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Advancedman(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
This platform is not for stupid people o.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Stanislause94: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
how will your wife bring her twin sister to live with you without your notice? She shouldn’t have dared that
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
uvie66:
an ordinary welder having four children!!!!!
what do you mean by ordinary welder? do you know how much they pay welder in oil companies.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2022
This is seriously serious 8 children and 3 adults in a room and parlour. It is better for you to sit your wife down and discuss the situation on ground and arrive at something meaningful
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Trafika: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Man I don't envy the slightest. I got only 1 additional migrant and still find it invading and constraining, much less of 5 additions.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by goldfish27(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Guy just move out of the house and get a good place for yourself. to be responsible just give them 20% of ur salary and use the remaining 80%. save and take good care of yourself. u just can't come and kill yourself over a matter wey u no know ooooooo. do this n see them leave and your wife coming on her knee to bey u to return home.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by BloomingDale(f): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2022
Why do they expect you to take care of them? I dont understand, or is there something I'm missing?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by johnnychuks(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2022
Blake755:
Sir travel small make the see shege angry sad or tell her straight to her face u don't need her highest nah bad person e go end
bro your advice is very bad and I don't think you can do what you advice him to do, don't you know that those people are his people, one thing human always think is now but forgetting the future times.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Curious345: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2022
How much is a room + palor around there?

Check and revert.

[quote or author=wasuka14 post=117679807]My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by uvie66: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2022
TeeFriz:
But what is wrong with people or should I rephrase and say what is wrong with Nigerians? Do you people actually think. Your write-up is suggesting you are quite educated if not a complete literate atleast semi-literate. So your common sense and level of exposure didn't make your brain know its a no no to have 4kids in a room and parlor apt? Like why are you just being irrational. 2kids at most would have been best atleast for now till you find a bigger space. I can't tell you the number of kids to have but I can tell for free that you and your wife are bad parents. Except this story isnt true.
I concur..... inside one room and parlour you having four kids... the brain is skewed
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by paschalbaby: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2022
You 're weak man and you re on your way to financial crisis which will detoriate your life. Better go prepare for a space in the village house because I am already seeing you with your family there.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

The best expression of empathy I've seen

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by bmd1010: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2022
This is why d woman should have a job not just open legs.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by kapelvej: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

very sad, but remember for anything you do, she is your wife's twin
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Lasgidi90(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
People give birth too much in this country.
It's very annoying the way people go dey born like rats for in this part of the world. It's irritating for me just seeing children littered everywhere.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by okenwaa(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2022
See you see untimely death, na why men dey quick die be this. If you die now, your wife and the sister go move on sharpaly and new rod go begin dey part their red sea.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Obidient4life3: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.
grin grin grin... Clown

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Pwettylinda(f): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Your wife disrespected you by not discussing with you before they came to your house. A wife who respects her husband should be able to tell you first and then plead with you to allow them stay for a while till she sort herself out .

Now that it has happened so, for me what your should do is don't send them out because life either good or had can happen to anyone.

You have to look for money as soon as possible and rent them a room somewhere else.

This is the fastest way to save yourself and everyone.

Rent a room somewhere for them when they are gone, then deal with your wife.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by JaskanFactor: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2022
many People dont realise that the governments worldwide have decided to accelerate thier depopulation agenda by all means possible, meaning they have created a situation where you have to be quite wealthy to even think about having kids, and they have made sure that the not so wealthy people that have kids will constantly be clashing and having disputes related to money and resources, in short turning on one another.

All the economic calamity , all the flood, all the terrorists and insecurity only happens in African countries with large population, and the governments are doing this intentionally to reduce the population.

They dont want people who are not rich to have kids, and once you do , you will be fighting each other. That's their plan.

That is why African countries with smaller population are allowed to have better economy, security etc .

I cannot afford to have family of my own, but already i have relatives with children asking me for financial aid.

We the people are the guests of the governments in this realm , better to know the privileges the host allows before you create a situation where you and those around you start turning against one another because you have beaten more than you can chew.

i for one know far too much about this world to feel comfortable enough to say i want to settle down get married, cause i know the governments are working overtime to make sure non rich people dont dare have kids if they know whats good for them.

Settle down get married have kids is no longer the preserve of non rich people. Cause once you do, you get so desperate even those around you cant then trust you.

This is why they want to inject everybody with poison under the guise of virus, and yet people are still settling down have kids, thats like a train that already left the tracks, but is still accelerating., how is that going to End!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Obidient4life3: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me

She will not leave. Her husband is dead. She will gladly indulge
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by funkyjaay: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
Bro call your wife,and let the two of you have a private discussion. even if it means telling her to meet you in the shops.May God help us all
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by uvie66: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
johnnychuks:
what do you mean by ordinary welder? do you know how much they pay welder in oil companies.
ok... Sorry even though the welder is grossing 200k every month, how far will that go to feed 10 mouths, the last time I checked a loaf of bread is over 1k.
I am on 500k a month with wife and one kid and am still stressed.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2022
IDP dey live inside your house. They suppose give you Nobel Laurette Peace Prize o.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Shigobaba(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2022
You're not in total control of your home.
How can your wife twins sister relocate to your house with her 4 kids without your consent.
Something is wrong somewhere.
You're not the head in that house.
You even mentioned that your wife and twins Sister are not working. You can empower her by getting POS machine and be doing POS business.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by vanesa(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Will your wife twin sister be willing to relocate to Benin City? I can give her a free accommodation there.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tabaralph: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

Brother put your timidity aside and act like a real man by having a serious meeting with your wife and her twin sister and advise she seeks help from her in-laws and other relatives considering your precarious situation at the moment, 11people including children that will be making noise and messing the whole house up,DO THIS BEFORE THE AGENT OR THE HOUSE OWNER SEND YOU PACKING.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Sweetvie: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
@Op you need to talk to ur wife
What's all that rubbish? lipsrsealed
11 people? Are you otedola?
You just need to travel for a week and give them 20k for the week if they call u and ask for money tell them it not as if you're working where you travel to, you can even be the first to ask money sef to shut them up by then they will understand how you feel.
How can you allow ur woman not to work? I can't even sit still a day without making money unless am sick... Na man you be grin
So, are the kids going to school? Are you going to be the one paying the school fees also? Aswear ur wife no try... smiley
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Aguogba(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
Start making advance at her twin sister she will run away herself

Lollest lol sense nor go kee me
U know wetin kee her husband?
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by dannykares: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2022
Ma brother please call ur wife attention taking tins into her hands without ur content nd explain economy situation to her, 14-16k is enough for a week jor nah u want show up bcus u get money.
Beside establish business for ur wife or let her & her sister go nd look for job
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

One thing is clear, if you continue like this for the next 5months you will be much closer to grave than a patient on drip in word 6 general hospital. Options you have are limited and brutal,
(1) Call your wife to choose between you and her sister
(2) Start showing interest in her sister (At least pretend you have interest in her) and watch your wife drive her out by herself.
(3) Don't even just show interest, attempt to rape her sister, it will serve the same purpose as BrutalOption 2 above.
(4) Japa, everything about Nigeria calls for that even in family issues such as this

Tip: In case you thing option 2 and 3 above are hard for you, help is in hot drinks, take 3 bottles of ogogoro and your confidence will be touching the tip of mount everest.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by latitidejavu: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2022
To the poster,

This maybe an unpopular opinion but do not chase that lady and her kids away please. Take it up as a challenge and see how doors of opportunities will open up for you.

Pray for God's blessings on the works of your hand and you will move everybody there into a duplex.

Do not complain but rather see that family as yours.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sammily(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2022
Sontima:
Some people are living 11 in one room. May God help us in this country.

I think before we call on God to help this country, we need to first call on the man for having four children when still living in a room and parlour. Is two not enough for now and when things improve, he can have more.

My opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.