Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain (53944 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by jrobbins: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by fredoooooo: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Na famuly
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by obembet(f): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

The issue at hand is not even about apartment alone but also of feeding.
Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.
I don't know how to take care of these migrants going forward.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.

It's well with you dear.. this is really a tough time for the lady. But I will suggest that u should look for money and rent small apartment her. I believe she can do the same if something similar happen to u ( God forbid).

It's well with u, I feel for u seriously
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sylve11: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by CyberHustle: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:
My wife Twins sister moved to our apartment of a room and parlour self-contain with her 4 kids after the demise of her husband without notice to me.

Honestly, I really need urgent advise as I can't have access to my apartment or to my wife again. As her twin sister moved in to my small apartment with her 4 kids and loads of clothes and some other luggages. Therefore, no single space left in my parlour to sit or leave again.

I am mentally stress with what am passing through now. For 2 weeks now, I can't sleep in a small house am managing with my wife and our 4 kids too.

Now, before now, my wife used to manage 2500 to feed all of us for breakfast alone. But now, she barely manage 6000 every morning.
Thereby, increase daily expenses on food to like 14-16k daily depends on my pocket.
And the funny thing is that, both the sisters are not working so as to at least support with something.

For now, am managing to pass night in my shop, but twice in a day they will send my first child to my shop to fetch money for food. Am really tire. I am just a bloody welder.

My wife can't drive away her twins sister by herself, am also too timid to drive them because of human feeling in me. Pls what do I do. I really need help and serious advise from fellow Nigerian and non- Nigerian.
Buying food in bits isn't a wise idea. Buy in bulk and cook once daily if possible. It will reduce that 6k cooking you are doing.
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by TeeFriz: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2022
But what is wrong with people or should I rephrase and say what is wrong with Nigerians? Do you people actually think. Your write-up is suggesting you are quite educated if not a complete literate atleast semi-literate. So your common sense and level of exposure didn't make your brain know its a no no to have 4kids in a room and parlor apt? Like why are you just being irrational. 2kids at most would have been best atleast for now till you find a bigger space. I can't tell you the number of kids to have but I can tell for free that you and your wife are bad parents. Except this story isnt true.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Elock1: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2022
Blake755:
Sir travel small make the see shege angry sad or tell her straight to her face u don't need her highest nah bad person e go end
I swear.. Me I cannot die in such silence oh

Let him call his wife and talk to her... If not as he dey pity their condition very soon other people go pity him own.

That's assuming if this bullcrap story is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by VULCAN(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2022
For God's sake, in the very first paragraph OP mentioned that the woman's husband just died.

How lazy can you be not to even read the first paragraph but you dropped a whole thesis in response?

These are the type of people that argue the most on Nairaland.

ZIMDRILL:

it depends how you want to deal with it

1 not upsetting your wife

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

4 dont enable her husband to relax

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Dearlord(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Total of 11 person's.
Dude I put myself in your situation and realized I need advice too.

Senior man !
You done kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Minjim: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

The two sisters have to be supportive.

They should start a biz or get a menial job if they don't have good qualification. It's not easy taking care of ones family alone not to talk of an additional family.
You don't have to chase them away but make your wife appreciate that you aren't earning much to take care of 11 people.
She is matured enough to know this without being told

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by juman(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Helping is very good but both sisters MUST look for ways to bring in money as soon as possible.
No job is bad they have to go out and bring money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Bro, everything is not for front page. This recent flooding had me accommodate few persons in my house. Though, they help me out with stuff and I am not complaining like this man. I can tell you that so many people are in his situation right now.

Do you actually know how many people have been displaced recently? Reach out, bro! You may also help someone.
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Mrkumareze(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
Call your wife and the sister, openly tell them what you want. Let them know the load is much on you.

Finally, advise your sister inlaw to move to her husband's place. Let the relatives see how they can support her.

Calculate transportation cost and give her sharply or u get a cab hired to move them.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

... is she lightskin? angry
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by cedricksly: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

you are not serious on what to do yet, when you become serious we would know
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by KingOfTheDamned: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

1 not upsetting your wife aka accepting that your wife's sister and wife would happy that you didnt throw out too

2 dealing it like man, you were supposed to consulated before moving in and understand abit of why she left

3 not getting involved, your in-laws are the ones supposed to take her in while they get to know the issue and finding the solution, its not your issue is supposed to go to her parents or other elder relatives

4 enable her husband to relax, him knowing that you accomodated them, he will relax in solving the difference

guy you need to go back to school and graduate so you don't disgrace yourself like this again

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Babachukwu: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Try and find out what happened b/w your wife's sister and her husband and see if you can reconcile them, that should be your first step
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by lawrenzooo: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

Daily increment on food alone is btw 14-16k? (14*30= #420k) if I choose minimum increment spendings only on food oooo.

All of these are just to make front page, yet some hopeless and lazy readers will almost have HBP on mere figment of OP' imagination, blaming institution of marriage as usual.
.......thank God you still be able to stay in room and parlor? Wen u done with ur hallucinations you shall wake up from your dream where you saw urself in room and parlor self contained when actually you are in a single room ,"face me and face you".
Dem dey pay them? I don't get why People just create stories just to make front page...! So many lies in ops write up.

420K on break fast alone......
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by sylve11: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.

Una like wahala too much. grin cool
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bigchristo: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

Do you find it hard to understand the meaning of demised? It means the twin sister husband is dead, it’s painful tho but they have no where to go

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Kenmatt(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2022
How can you tell us you're spending up to16k on feeding daily?

We all understand how things are now but there is no way you can be spending 6k on just breakfast daily and 16k on every day feeding.

*Small small abeg"
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DesChyko: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Mom007(f): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2022
This is wickedness na... Men's lives matter too oh! Do they want to kill this man? Oga sorry. See what you will do. Save up and rent a single room for them and ask them to move out. Let the woman get a job or reach out to her in-laws to support her in starting a business. Also, put a cap on your feeding expenses for the day. Limit it to like 10k for now and after they leave, drop it to 5k. Don't eat all you earn... Thats the best way to remain poor in life.
Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
This is a serious problem, if am in your shoes I will break down. Please call your wife to your shop and have a one to one talk with her, let her know you can’t carry the burden any longer and ask her what is her sisters intention.

Am saying this because you need to realize that in this world you are on your own. If something happens to you now, your wife’s sister and your wife will find a way to live without you. Never in your life go out of your way to help anyone.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Bigchristo: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

This is supposed to be your family issues, it’s not everything you bring to social media consultation, it’s hard for everybody too if we all tender our problems your own fit Dey learn for where our own Dey
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Theevilone(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
Whiteshield:

14 to 16k on food daily, 6k on breakfast.
Yet you live in a room and parlour. Oniro oshi.
This one has eaten his future.

You are not a fool, you are worse than a fool.

What do you mean pls ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
This is exactly what marriage does.
It empowers the woman to drive MADNESS out of you. The moment you are pronounced married in Nigeria, your New WIFE draws the curtain against her mother in-law and siblings of her husband meanwhile she opens all windows and doors to hers who come in and LEECH on you, liquidating you of your meagre contribution to planet earth.

No woman ever complains of her siblings residing with her in her matrimonial home but they can complain about their husband's relatives like Hell.

AVOID LEECHES you Guys won't hear.
Go for LADIES with stability. Things are not gonna get better anytime soon. So wake up! Be smart!
We have done it and it worked.
Don't propose marriage to a LAZY lady.
Don't propose marriage to ladies from highly dependencies, allow them sort themselves out.
You are not FATHER XMAS

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by Munamoqel: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2022
wasuka14:

if you can spend 16k daily on food then you can rent a 3 bedroom . So you need a bigger house for yourself and family .if you are bouyant you can rent a roomself con for her .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by DryMouth: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2022
Fiscus105:

He maybe taking from his large savings
Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by tishbite41(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

Nigerians don't read

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain by omoadeleye(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

2 dealing with like man

3 not getting involved

Wtf did you typed bro?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.