Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) (28612 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
you're saying something totally wrong, don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking only Lagos uses Agberos or touts , I support the agberos, before now they have been used as levy and tax collectors throughout Nigeria why are you saying they should be banned only in Lagos, what's the reason for the revolt of the traders against the agberos today , if not for election and they think with Obi's presidency they won't be paying the land owners again where as they still pay such levies in their home state to same agberos. The question is why revolt against the system that has been in place for so long , the traders were actually the instigators of violence here . Even the Agberos have proven to be wiser than the traders.

Secondly is Nigeria ripe enough to stop agberos? Most modern taxation systems put in place by Lagos state government is been heavily criticized , Imagine criticism of toll gate which will automatically stop touting of tickets . This people are not stating their intentions.

Ur stupidity and foolishness is unmatched ...bitter soul...only poor peole like u reason this way...jealousy kee u there.. laziness has destroyed ur thinking faculty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2022
scottsammy:

Thoug your opinion, but I don't like the fact that a learned person like you supports this illegal extortions. If someone like you supports this,then we have a huge problem in Nigeria. It means that your education and exposure- if you are tho, is useless.
Agberos are no different from arm robbers, they extort with the use of threat and violence. Their activities are illegal and must be banned nation wide.
So both you, your kinds and the useless agberos are a menace to our society at large.

Calm down educated man.
They can’t be phased out just like that, they might be going a little overboard in their dealings but their job requires some level of crase to collect money from some stubborn traders who feel entitled to Lagos as a no man’s land.

Or can you go to the market with your suit and tie to collect the tax or should they leave the traders to use the land free of charge?

This type of tax collection might be a bit crude but it’s simply a reflection of our level of development in naija.

With time Lagos govt will come up with a better method, but the traders have no choice but to manage for now, and if they don’t want it , onisha market is there for them to trade without agberos disturbing them.
Body go tell them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Hypnotized dullard

Your mother right?
Poor her.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by teeytimi: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2022
Realist12:
you're saying something totally wrong, don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking only Lagos uses Agberos or touts , I support the agberos, before now they have been used as levy and tax collectors throughout Nigeria why are you saying they should be banned only in Lagos, what's the reason for the revolt of the traders against the agberos today , if not for election and they think with Obi's presidency they won't be paying the land owners again where as they still pay such levies in their home state to same agberos. The question is why revolt against the system that has been in place for so long , the traders were actually the instigators of violence here . Even the Agberos have proven to be wiser than the traders.

Secondly is Nigeria ripe enough to stop agberos? Most modern taxation systems put in place by Lagos state government is been heavily criticized , Imagine criticism of toll gate which will automatically stop touting of tickets . This people are not stating their intentions.
You don't know what you're talking about, I am a Yoruba doing business in the market yet I have been a victim of these never to do well urchins who collect money from you just to fill up the pocket of one useless uneducated oga at the top who are reaping where they did not sow.
Someone of us Yorubas want to spite Ibos just for electioneering sake not realising the danger of what is on ground in the state. You talk about about tax collection as if the money most of this agberos collect get to the state covers. Its quite unfortunate that an educated person like you will be supporting illegality of an uneducated person who is on a income of 1million naira per day yet you that is educated can't even be sure of 100k a month

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
please go and do history well..Benin is not Yoruba and will neva be Yoruba.
If not for we igbos,na ghost for develop your Lagos?
Tribe with no shame and sense
I did rather deal with a fulani or hausa dan deal with Yoruba.. niggas b snitches

Don’t you always know people’s history more than the owners?
It shows how obsessed you are with Yorubas.
Guess what? We don’t bother to read up on your own history because you’re an inconsequential dot in a circle.
You can all go to helll and nobody would notice.

Now you prefer hausa, are the no more cows?
Oloshi jatijati, two faced ediot always looking for who to gum body with.

12 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2022
Islandlady:

Excuse me, we yorubas are wiser and so we don't involve ourselves in silly wars that will end up killing our people! Unlike you guys!

So pls stop drumming the chants of war!
Imagine what Yorubaland would've been like, if the likes of you had the courage to declare ODUDUWA Republic, years back, I am not Yoruba, but I am fairly certain it would be comparable to Singapore now, but myopically you chose the path of servitude with the cowardly justification that you don't want silly wars that will kill your people. My dear I am shocked you are yet to realise that you and I are already in a WAR that is decimating brilliant minds irrespective of their tribes.
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by johnfem321: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2022
I believe yorubas understand this and other vistors should understand that Omo ita , agbero , area boy, omo adugbo etc is a part of Yoruba culture.. this is what make crime rate reduce in south west.. Alaba is not the only market in Lagos and other people pay this money as well..in Yoruba land.. we believe it a work not to Work and be paid.. as long as you don’t steal.. you can still create job for yourself( by greeting/hailing people, by showing people direction, by making sure a community is safe)

Visitors should understand this part of Yoruba culture , it has been for century and it will remain the same for a long time.. even as Yoruba we are happy and willing to pay this people money as any opportunity to discourage them from going into robbery or stealing
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2022
PureFace1:

Lol run You think Yoruba are scare of War?

Yoruba is a warring tribe if not for Education

The longest tribe Civil War was between Yoruba sub tribes-- Kiriji War even a sub tribe( the Owu people were wiped out).

Igbo are all over Yoruba land and if you can't behave yourself to have peace then so be it.

You can't resist Agbero in Onitsha and Aba but you suddenly have courage in Lagos? Why?

Most of u yorubas are soooo foolish...if a tribal.war starts here... it will be the end of lagos.... structures will be destroyed , businesses will be forever gone, investors will runaway from lagos...infrastructure will be totally annihilated.... the northerners are still suffering it and are looking for ways to bring the igbos back....something that can never happen....without the oil and gas in he South South that ur lagos still benefits from... u guys will be like lome ... if not for the igbos...ur lavos obas will be as hungry and wretched like most of these other local obas in SW.... without the Igbos u yorubas can't make money... u will be worse than Aljamiri ... cos u people have nothing to offer apart from relying on government.....mention one known lucrative business a yoruba man is known for ? Mention just one... u guys only live on tax and selling of land ... the Igbos use the money they make from their numerous business to acquire properties in lagos... if u yorubas were good at making money as u claim, then the rest of other SW states will also be at least 70% developed as lagos ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
How can they be collecting tax for land from renters instead of the landlords who inturn collect rents from tenants.

You're not thinking straight and mind you Igbos fought to leave Nigeria but since Nigeria forced them to be nigerian, every inch of Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally including Igbos

Since Lagos also belongs to ibos, I dare you to go and open the market today if you won’t spend the rest of your miserable life in prison.
Your matter doesn’t surprise me anymore sha, you’re all bunch of e warrior cowards.

The owners of the land know themselves and they’ve done the needful, laslas all your igwes from your cave will enter night bus to come and dọbalẹ at the feet of Sanwolu’s deputy when hunger finishes you.
They’re not worthy of meeting with Sanwolu, so the deputy will attend to your cry when the time comes but for now enjoy the double sit at home.

12 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by teeytimi: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Calm down educated man.
They can’t be phased out just like that, they might be going a little overboard in their dealings but their job requires some level of crase to collect money from some stubborn traders who feel entitled to Lagos as a no man’s land.

Or can you go to the market with your suit and tie to collect the tax or should they leave the traders to use the land free of charge?

This type of tax collection might be a bit crude but it’s simply a reflection of our level of development in naija.

With time Lagos govt will come up with a better method, but the traders have no choice but to manage for now, and if they don’t want it , onisha market is there for them to trade without agberos disturbing them.
Body go tell them.
The money they extort from innocent traders and buyers in the market is not the same as the tax the LSAG collect from the market, most of it is for one area father or the other.
I once took my washing machine (with my own car o) for repair in the market but these useless never to do well agberos said I most pay for ticket.
Ask what ticket? National. Am I a transport person

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:

When this ethnic war you and your kind always intensify starts, don't run.
You keep forgetting you live in our midst.

You're surrounded and it's a long way from the southeast.

7 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by teeytimi: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Since Lagos also belongs to ibos, I dare you to go and open the market today if you won’t spend the rest of your miserable life in prison.
Your matter doesn’t surprise me anymore sha, you’re all bunch of e warrior cowards.

The owners of the land know themselves and they’ve done the needful, laslas all your igwes from your cave will enter night bus to come and dọbalẹ at the feet of Sanwolu’s deputy when hunger finishes you.
They’re not worthy of meeting with Sanwolu, so the deputy will attend to your cry when the time comes but for now enjoy the double sit at home.
the market wasn't close by government rather the market association.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Realist12: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2022
teeytimi:
You don't know what you're talking about, I am a Yoruba doing business in the market yet I have been a victim of these never to do well urchins who collect money from you just to fill up the pocket of one useless uneducated oga at the top who are reaping where they did not sow.
Someone of us Yorubas want to spite Ibos just for electioneering sake not realising the danger of what is on ground in the state. You talk about about tax collection as if the money most of this agberos collect get to the state covers. Its quite unfortunate that an educated person like you will be supporting
illegality of an uneducated person who is on a income of 1million naira per day yet you that is educated can't even be sure of 100k a month
is it illegal as you say or you dont want to pay taxes ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by leisuretym: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
Why are you justifying thuggery and agberoism?

As Nigerians, Igbos have equal right to be in Lagos as Yorubas

If you think so, but why are you trying to stop what you can not stop in the East here in the west? Did you consult the with the government before you started fighting? Yorubas are paying dues to the agberos in Balogun without issue, don’t start war here, infact That market is a menace in that place and should be relocated to Badagry , locals collect dues everywhere even in the east, why are you fighting your host? Your new chairman is Pro Obi and he know why he’s doing this thinking he can use it to blackmail Tinubu, to swing voters emotion,
Have you stopped the unknown gunmen in your region? We prefer the agbero to your unknown gunmen.
Stop agbero in Ariara Market First ,
You are lucky not to try that in the north

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
You do not have more right in Lagos than an Igbo man. Every inch of Lagos belongs to all Nigerians EQUALLY!

Leemao.
I know you make these clownish statements to feel good about yourselves.
Since you own it equally, I dare you to go and open the market if your mother born you well.
Boastful baboons.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Godszilla: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2022
This.

God bless you and the work of you hand.

How someone support thuggery n violence i dont understand.

You are blessed.
teeytimi:
Someone of us Yorubas want to spite Ibos just for electioneering sake not realising the danger of what is on ground in the state. You talk about about tax collection as if the money most of this agberos collect get to the state covers. Its quite unfortunate that an educated person like you will be supporting illegality of an uneducated person who is on a income of 1million naira per day yet you that is educated can't even be sure of 100k a month

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Realist12: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2022
Godszilla:
This is scary, how can someone learned n expose support agbero.sad.
Becos it's what we use Nigeria does it make it right?Even in this east you guys talk about they av agbero (ye m ego,that's their cliche over there)are greatly disliked over there too.
How do u defend thuggery n violence n call it a norm, na wah.

please prescribe an administrative solution to touting of tickets and see if it hasn't been proffered before and wildly criticized. Some truths have to be said no matter how civilized you're. You don't want to pay parking fee , don't want tolling of roads etc the old system suits you better .

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Follow tge story, not from tribal perspective but from reason!

They've been paying but the agberos are increasing it to unbearable amounts! Do you want them to pay all their profits to agberos and get wrecked?
leisuretym:

If you think so, but why are you trying to stop what you can not stop in the East here in the west? Did you consult the with the government before you started fighting? Yorubas are paying dues to the agberos in Balogun without issue, don’t start war here, infact That market is a menace in that place and should be relocated to Badagry , locals collect dues everywhere even in the east, why are you fighting your host? Your new chairman is Pro Obi and he know why he’s doing this thinking he can use it to blackmail Tinubu, to swing voters emotion,
Have you stopped the unknown gunmen in your region? We prefer the agbero to your unknown gunmen.
Stop agbero in Ariara Market First

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117770759:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMSnlScQlc

Alaba will remain close until those thugs that attacked the market face justice- Traders

Watch AIT coverage of Alaba market through the link below

https://fb.watch/gjeB_1D257/
The menace of touts has to stop in Nigeria
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
post=117770840:
Mind you that most of the traders have branches in Onitsha, Aba, Kano and other major cities
Why bring ethnicity into this matter? Not wise at all. This is a matter between traders vs touts. That majority of the traders are Igbos still doesn't mean people from other ethnic groups do not own shops and trade at Alaba. You guys keep putting Igbos on the line of fire, directly or indirectly. I'm even more disappointed that this is coming from a prominent handle such as yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
teeytimi:
The money they extort from innocent traders and buyers in the market is not the same as the tax the LSAG collect from the market, most of it is for one area father or the other.
I once took my washing machine (with my own car o) for repair in the market but these useless never to do well agberos said I most pay for ticket.
Ask what ticket? National. Am I a transport person

That’s the same thing ibos did to me at Odolowu market, what right do they have to do that on Yoruba soil?
But have you heard them complain? No.
The point is that they can’t be the ones dictating to us in Lagos.
Lag govt will find a solution that best suits the interest of the state, anybody who doesn’t like that should go back to their cave.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by SporaD8: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2022
d1tto:
WHAT IS SEUN DOING ABOUT THE HATE SPEECHES AND BIGOTRY EXHIBITED ON THIS FORUM
It generates traffic for him so he isn't bothered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Even you cannot go there to open it so you've no point. Mind you, the traders close the market and not govt
SugarGirl44:

Leemao.
I know you make these clownish statements to feel good about yourselves.
Since you own it equally, I dare you to go and open the market if your mother born you well.
Boastful baboons.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by sukkot: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most of u yorubas are soooo foolish...if a tribal.war starts here... it will be the end of lagos.... structures will be destroyed , businesses will be forever gone, investors will runaway from lagos...infrastructure will be totally annihilated.... the northerners are still suffering it and are looking for ways to bring the igbos back....something that can never happen....without the oil and gas in he South South that ur lagos still benefits from... u guys will be like lome ... if not for the igbos...ur lavos obas will be as hungry and wretched like most of these other local obas in SW.... without the Igbos u yorubas can't make money... u will be worse than Aljamiri ... cos u people have nothing to offer apart from relying on government.....mention one known lucrative business a yoruba man is known for ? Mention just one... u guys only live on tax and selling of land ... the Igbos use the money they make from their numerous business to acquire properties in lagos... if u yorubas were good at making money as u claim, then the rest of other SW states will also be at least 70% developed as lagos ....
i hope you have stopped sleeping with old married men cheesy cheesy

awon ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2022
lolz , ok
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE
membranus:

We don't need your votes in SE, the Igbos have been an open Yoruba enemies for a long time. We know you, we are just tolerating you.

And if your people dare start up any trouble, you will see what we are made of.

The Fulanis tried their religious wars with our forefathers and they failed at the Oshogbo war.

If we are going to divide this country, we had better do it peaceful, because if it is war, we are all prepared for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by leisuretym: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2022
DMerciful:
Follow tge story, not from tribal perspective but from reason!

They've been paying but the agberos are increasing it to unbearable amounts! Do you want them to pay all their profits to agberos and get wrecked?

We do not want agbero at all, they should be banished from the society and go find reasonable job to do but work with the governor, don’t just go fighting
Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Truthdeypain: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Justice indeed!

I thought you guys were happy that it was a Yoruba thug that was killed but it turns out it was an Igbo trader! Now you guys wants Justice?

For all your keyboard bravery and chestbeatings I hope you know that cowardice runs in your genes and that of your ancestors.

You eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Again, the traders locked the market themselves. The Yorubas traders in Alaba will equally be at home.

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally, deal with it
SugarGirl44:

3 Likes

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by teeytimi: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That’s the same thing ibos did to me at Odolowu market, what right do they have to do that on Yoruba soil?
But have you heard them complain? No.
The point is that they can’t be the ones dictating to us in Lagos.
Lag govt will find a solution that best suits the interest of the state, anybody who doesn’t like that should go back to their cave.
We all must admit the menace of agberos is defacing the effort of the LSAG in making Lagos a mega city. We Yorubas are too civilised to accommodate these nonsense in our mist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by DMerciful(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2022
So in your judgement, they started the fight?
Do you have credible information regarding this assertion?
leisuretym:

We do not want agbero at all, they should be banished from the society and go find reasonable job to do but work with the governor, don’t just go fighting

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Truthdeypain: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Justice indeed!

I thought you guys were happy that it was a Yoruba thug that was killed but it turns out it was an Igbo trader! Now you guys wants Justice?

You eye go soon clear, Child of hate, I actually can't believe you'll take sides with a bunch of worthless urchins, who thrive and rip off the hardworking hustlers, is there any limit to the level of evils and wicked hatred, envy and jealousy you worthless breeds have for IGBOS? I guess not.

For all your keyboard bravery and chestbeatings I hope you know that cowardice runs in your genes and that of your ancestors. Una go receive alert soon. I want to see your teeth when that happens.

1 Like

Re: Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video) by Cantonese: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Ade3131:

To be candid, your points are valid and to some degree, 100% true.

My question is premised on the claim that it's the market chairman that closed the market whereas in the real fact it is the constituted authority of the state that made the call.

And to clarify you on the only point I think you missed a bit. If the state government decide it's time to reopen the market and the market chairman insist it remains closed, the state have power to nullify the authority and constitution that brought such chairman into office and appoint a sole administrator for such market pending when a new election will be conducted, and consequently go on with their plan to reopen the market. The guys in ASPMDA will explain how this works to you because the immediate past president of ASPMDA was an administrator appointed by the government before they did election about 5 months ago or so.

Like I said earlier, your points are valid just that we all know the shit of a country we find ourselves in. Our problem here is systemic failure. So many non-state actors and institutionalized corruption.

I don't know how we're ever going to come out of it because if they make you the governor of Lagos state today, I can bet my left balls that you won't end it too, because the proceeds from this avenue are unaudited and unaccounted for, yet the remittance comes in daily.

Ade, we are saying the same thing.

See, the unions do not have the chairman alone making pronouncements of such magnitude, without their members input.

The market unions basically run the same way, but some are more unified than others. Government has its role to play in terms of security, but the rest, which have to do with compliance fall on the traders and unions.

The ASPAMDA case largely had to do with disagreements among the unions, leading to government intervention.

Except for robberies before now, Alaba market has been a very peaceful place to buy and sell. The unions work well and there is good collaboration with Ojo local government, despite the extortion.

Truly we have a systemic failure. Government seems to abdicate its responsibilities. Part of government's responsibilities is the provision of security and adequate infrastructure for ease of doing business.

Alaba is a market started by a group of Igbo traders in 1979. They relocated from Alaka to that area and over time, that market has become what it is today. The same goes for Trade fair market, relocating from Lagos Island. All the traders there carry out their businesses with happiness and do not want to be molested. The problem lies with the touts, who just want to make life unbearable. Ironically a lot of them have shops within the market.

The challenge also is exacerbated by the security agents, who have made their uniforms, their personal shops. Those who should provide security, are the same people involved in the business of extortion.

The traders have always paid charges, but these charges have been multiplying. With the Nigerian challenge, a lot of traders have been sent packing. Note that I have not included government taxes here.

Government can make the difference by intervening. Government needs to collaborate with the market unions, the Oba, the legion of touts (since touting appears like a legitimate trade in Lagos) and the security agencies. The market unions only insisted that government must call them all to order before they can call for the opening of the place.

Alaba case is not like Ladipo, where government has severally closed because of its dirty habit. It's not 100% but its but it's not dirty.

The proceeds are very huge. They make over N100 million daily extorting traders. Government can have something done and the revenue converted to government use for the better life of everyone.

Let's get government to do the needful for a better Lagos.

Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba / President Buhari In Zaria For ABU Projects Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.