Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
pope191:

The fight here deh go confuse you... I don't even under what it is all about.

Confusion is an understatement.

I checked DeeDee's posts and saw how he has been quoted on other thread with no head and tail, as in totally different from what was discussed on the thread.

I can't imagine a person at that age to be that petty, one would have affirmed him to be a teenager if he hasn't been met physically.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
deedee44:

Yes boss

This decision would be great as I have read the conversations and can't just figure out the head and tail of it.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Conner44:
erm, my friends and pilots in the house. Let’s all learn to manage each other on this thread. Abeg.

Me I come here to get traffic updates and know where and where Lastma or Vio are ambushing people so I don’t fall victim. I’ve paid them before twice already and I won’t like to have that experience again. I’m sure there are many people like me too that visit this thread regularly.

Peace y’all.

Have you finally pissed on someone's head?

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
dejidotun2000:
Hello house

Has anyone here ever had to make a claim on a comprehensive insurance policy ?

Was a police report requested by the insurance company ?

Cc : pearl1910, DeeDee, jpworld, felicity001 .....

Avoid police wahala, and have you made a contact with the account officer attached to you?
Contact you insurance with proofs soonest to know next steps.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Conner44:
erm, my friends and pilots in the house. Let’s all learn to manage each other on this thread. Abeg.

We all know we have many characters here. We have others following others bumper to bumper like village people (pope) and we understand why pearl has learned to manage people like him properly wink (PS. if pearl argues with you you’d want to put your hand into your phone screen and grab his neck lol) it is the way he is so we have to manage him.

I hail all those calling for a truce in various forms recently ie. Barbiturate and pearl calling for bottles to be shared for the vawulence between posters here to ‘reduce’ . . . I mean, we all know vawulence can’t be stopped, it can only be transferred from one state to another (hence the beer) wink

Peace y’all.

cheesy see as carry everybody for this post.

But for pearl, I need to see him and twist his ears OR knock his head small grin before settling for a bottle of beer.

I sha like him but his arguments can make you twist your phone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
microlincoln:

Well.... Maybe because na weekend sha.
Abeg what do you do in such case cos e come be like say I am too mean grin

You could have suggested they request another ride to make it two vehicles instead of driving away.

Some could reason with you while others won't, their response will determine your next move.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2022
donfortune48:

Thank you my brother.
You get eye.

I don dey think weather I be Lucifer true true.

Don morning, seems you have dollars as I will be needing sometimes soon.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2022
northbird:
Please house, what's the right sequential order for name on a DL.
Surname, first, midde name.

Surname, middle, first name

My case: Middle name, Surname, First name.

I want this corrected before renewal.

The official way to write name is
Surname, First name then other names

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
ReadaDream:
One lady tried to play a fast one on me about two weeks ago. I gave her a ride from Sangotedo to Havana hospital surulere, at the end of the trip she transferred, I didn't see it but because I've carried her before to Chevron I let her go.

Through out the day, I didn't receive the money, I called her and she said she sent it,I requested for debit alert via WhatsApp, she sent it. Second day, no show. I dropped a message for her to call her bank. She blocked my line (Call and WhatsApp)

This is one of the reasons I hated this job.

Imagine her being a house officer yet didn't feel bad to scam someone working.
Nigerians have no conscience.

Using another account should mean her normal act not knowing she would meet a smart driver like you someday.
Smart of you!

11 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
donfortune48:

This one you're quoting and interacting with pearl, are you trying to befriend him?

All this people with double account on Nairaland seff.

Because I had misunderstanding with him doesn't mean I can't discuss issues related to this thread with him.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bruh don’t worry yourself. Resist the urge to …..

Sure

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

But according to those rates the fare should be atleast 3k. Why setting N2,500?

I actually didn't calculate the parameters used.
They never knew drivers are smart enough to calculate the fares.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
pope191:

Nah man you be for not shying away from your mistakes. We are all human, in line with donbrowser, I'll still fault you. The price of seeking for peace is very expensive. If you ask me, I'll say don't even think about it.

Engaging him more was what I know was wrong which I corrected by telling him that was my last post to him.

Was I moved by his discovery? No.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Muhammadson2020:
E be like say inDriver don dey read for traffic.

I don't think so.

It should be a clear calculation of how that fare came about. That trip should be a very good one cos I don't think bolt/Uber have increased that rates up to that km/min rate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Okay, fair enough

And I have since removed the image having the mail from my post after you mentioned I did it on purpose.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
donbrowser:

When the guy tried to drag his business in the mud, you didn't say stop. Abeg make I find chair siddon

If I didn't get the oil from him and went after him should mean dragging his business.

But I got the oil which I had a negative experience but moved on without calling him out till he asked for proof of getting the product from him.
Me asking him to stop the memes made him to come after me that I was ones of those after him and didn't have business with.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:16am On Aug 17, 2022
Pearl1910:

Hehehehehe...it doesn't confirm anything. I am just being matured to take what u say to b d truth since I don't have any contrary fact available to me.

I saw you made a discovery hence my reason to clarify it to you, and I can as well keep mute but that information displayed is not me but someone nearby.

For all I care u could be a lady, or u r a man and u were just lying to those people on Canada thread.
Where did you see on the posts that was said, "I am a lady, I am a man"? So where did the lies come from?

U see as false allegations they pain abi. When u go after the anointed be prepared to fight against the anointing.

False allegations? Even after the proof that the product was got from him still remains false allegations to you?
I mentioned earlier in my post asking him to face his oil business than posting memes all around. But he came after me that I was one of the people attacking him that didn't get oil from him. I proved to him I got the oil by describing the direction to his house but never mentioned his specific house. Getting these information from him is very easy as you can just quote him that you need oil, then he will willingly give you these information

All of u sharing same mail at thesame time, how do u sort out enquires coming to the mail for the different people using it?. Asking for a friend.

So when the owner receives a mail on one's behalf, won't the right recipient be informed?

The owner changed the mail as you can see from this image, mail displayed on this image is different from the one dru displayed.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pearl1910:

See as u don cold now like say dem push u inside ice lake. Your friends will not like this revelation.
U see, the difference between u guys and I is that I am known, matured, enlightened, transparent, and my hands are clean.

U r accepting, confessing and agreeing to the fact that different human beings can have access to and use a particular monicker for various purposes and reasons. U don't only acknowledge it happens, u also actively participated in same. u never conceeded this before now, because of ur malicious intents against another fellow.
Now even at that u still insist on holding an opinion contrary to the truth. Are you foolish or acting a fool?

I am reaonable enough aknowledge this cos I am bigger than all these petty and little children behaviour but if u still want to run with a false narrative u can go ahead. Whether u, who is typing this post is Brogxy, Braz, Ademola or 7309 is non of my business, all I understood Dru wanted was a face or identity of the person accusing him. How can u do business with somebody, claim Product is bad but fail to identify yourself. Why do u think the business owner will take u serious.

I am not hideous about anything, it's my business and I determine how I want to publicize it. At least hate with sense.

Pearl1910:

Me sef, trip no enter again. I come dey wonder say wetin happen.
Only to discover my data has finished grin

I no come know whether Brogxy na man abi na woman sef. From Uber thread to Canada express entry.

But sincerely, I am trying to make a point with this scenario. The fact that Brogxy and 7309 have been linked doesn't mean they are one and thesame person. I am enlightened enough to know that people that are close, (either related or working together) can share the use of monickers. I just want to state this because I am not malicious like them.

What is cold about explaining clearly what your second post I quoted came about.

You also confirmed they are different identities.

You still remain the two-mouthed nigga I know that used your monikers to embezzle what was meant for contestants.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Your bias is showing Baz. The guy wanted to prove a point but was smart enough to edit out his own name. He could have edited dru's name out as well and still would have made his point.

His mail is all over the forum so what was there to prove if I clear off his mail. What was needed was his mail and year I claimed I bought the product which was why I left those two.
Agreed the name wasn't blurred out as I did that in a hurry, never did that on purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
badtlimo:
Good evening everyone
I have been a silent reader on this platform for a while now
I just need advise from you all
I’m a 300lv student of a university in Lagos (my school is not on strike), please is it possible to combine my study with e-hailing maybe on rentals or hire-purchase ?
Note: I don’t know how to drive yet I am thinking I can perfect that in a month or a month and half
Things are really hard right now and fending for myself in school is not easy
I would want someone to please advice me on steps to take and I would also love to have a mentor here
P.S I’m 26years old
God bless you all

Driving to remit won't allow you to focus on your studies. Online income would have been ok even if it's 5 dols daily. Days of prolific are gone which I would have introduced you to.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

He is brogxy today , 7309 2morrow, Adebola on weekdays grin turn turn

I try small ... I spent 2hrs digging emails looking for the hidden email addy grin

Na so I dey search up and down.. I never chop since grin

Ehn ehn! Dru so you have been busy filling up the pages with your dumb posts. Anyway, I rate you for being a little smart but not totally. So it took you more than 2hrs to get the mail even when the expo was obvious on your screen. I would have done that under 10 mins, not claiming smart but every little detail matters.
Like I promised that was my last post to you, your discovery needs to be responded to hence my last post to avoid filling up unnecessary cyberspace.
You claimed I didn't get the product from you, did the mail affirm that?
I kept mute on the negative feedback for personal reasons but you claimed I only wanted to tarnish you product. Ain't you tarnishing it already?
You are petty on trivial issues.

And for the name on the mail, someone smarter than you are made a discovery you should have calmed down to make.

Mind you bogxy has been deactivated by the actual user since last year as you can see on the image attached, also no longer on NL. So don't think you made the user to deactivate it.

And to you pearl, nowhere in all my posts I claimed to be intelligent so no correlation about being an intelligent secret agent. And if noticing minute details makes you say so, it's all good. I also saw you discovered both monikers are different people.

You said I exposed his details, check his posts or simply search his email on nairaland, it's all there. Or better still request him to give you his mail which he would gladly post, so where are the personal details that were exposed.

You want to compare bogxy/73ò9 with pearl/Gabrinchi? They are too different scenarios.

Bogxy has account logged on my phone which has been there a long time. You can login on different devices with same monikers same time.
Different people browsed NL with the moniker till I decided to create mine which is 73ô9.
Sending a DM to dru using bogxy will surely make use of the mail.
Your monikers stole money whereas only 73ô9 has tackled you for being a two-mouthed fellow that stole money cunningly.

You also claimed people have contacted you after your exposure, why so hideous about your company here if there is nothing more to it, it's also related to transportation which goes same way with this thread.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
BAZ001:

You see am ? Dru23 u see your life ?
Bro biko make una no give Dru High blood Pressure and we want peace on this thread.
Let it go plssss
If not he won’t rest until he feels he’s winning.

That should be my last post to him since it's like I'm encouraging him to do more of what he likes(memes).
Posting the memes reasonably should have been better but the dumb teenager in him won't make him do such.

Why I said he is fooolish;
* How can you use one being an orphan as an abuse?
* How can you use side hustle (mirror sales) as an abuse?
* Why would you come to this same thread and say your afro mama doesn't like Nigerians, which means you also don't like them but you are here.
* On this same thread abusing drivers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Why are u hiding. Come out with ur full chest and show urself..

A THIEF , A LIAR , A CHEAT CAN'T BE 1 WITHOUT THE OTHER........

So this exposure pain you well well that you had to quote a post severally.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
dru23:

Now I believe the moniker that said you are dumb.
Do I write like a newbie on this platform?

See the year on this mail between you and I.

Thanks for your patronage you sent in that mail should show I actually got the product.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Thurmieee:
Abeg bio catch me for ilupeju yesterday. Asking for lasdri and hackney permit.

Were you with a rider and did you tell them you are an Uber driver?

Your moniker is not new here not to know that telling VIO that you are an Uber driver draws special attention from VIO.

Sorry about that but nothing to do than to pay and also pay your tax for the year.

But these people are mean, asking you to go to ipaja to sort your vehicle out while you were arrested at ilupeju.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

O... grin grin grin
Lion don turn to ugly olosho
I don't know if he even read and comprehended the post he quoted.

Yes I read and understood his post I quoted. What I bolded in his post was a dumb marketing on his side (His problem).

Some people are just jobless and out to discredit another man's hardwork and slander image ontop false Information.

He claims to be a brand but his social characters are damaging his efforts.
Being too petty puts off potential customers.
And as for the information about being false, I got Mobil 1 from him 2018 when he was still selling 18k or so, but my experience with his product made me have a doubt about his products being genuine. I believe some other active members here also made a comment but had to let go just like I did, avoiding slandering feedbacks. I proved I got his product by giving him directions to his house.
I made a decision to continue getting from a trusted vendor at 21k for same product than damaging my vehicle which I continued until the price craze that happened last year.

And as for dru, continue being petty it's your life but your memes all around makes you look dumb like a growing teenager.

8 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
dru23:

Why don't you stay in one place like a responsible person, at least you are now a father so let that show in you.

I told you about your oil not being genuine, but you used your hand to create a thread to expose you more. So your products can't be verified by scanning the product for authentication.

https://www.nairaland.com/7274787/slander-malicious-attacks-kewtt#115579244

dru23:

So today a customer called and stated he wants Mobil 1 engine oil 5w20. When the customer saw the product the customer couldn't scan the bar code . for reasons known to him ..

And the customer concluded that the oil was fake. Due to what he read on nairaland via @kwett. The customer stated they also make fake engine oil in Yankee bla bla etc ..

Depending on your cell phone u will need to download app that allows your phone to scan barcode. Newer model phones can easily scan barcodes without you downloading an app for it ......

To scan a barcode on a product (pic below) point your phone on barcode code on the product . And it will scan automatically ....

A barcode does not really guarantee genuine product. People can paste and copy a genuine barcode onto a fake product......

The best way to avoid buying fake engine oil is to buy from a trusted seller. We at dru23 do not sell fake engine oil or fake products .

Now I hope that this customer is reading this... Due to the weak naira .. You will see more than ever fake products on the market .. There are more fake engine oil out now than ever before... Henceforth we ask you to take your business elsewhere ... We have the right to refuse your business .......

https://www.nairaland.com/7255904/fake-engine-oils-lagos-dru23/3#115491092
zabimaru:
Dru I'm here now.
Better late than never.

So I learnt you are forming Mr Integrity here, that's very wrong and you know it.
As for your oils, based on basic Adjucation, we can safely infer that Dru sells genuine oil (for now)

It's hard to believe but hear me out first.

We all know he's a fraud and will jump at the slightest opportunity to steal by ripping off another man, but one other thing we do know is this - Dru is Du.mb , naive and slightly more intelligent than a kangaroo, if and when Dru starts selling fake oil, be rest assured that he is going to come online to brag about it. It's not something he has control over. I painstakingly retrieved the phone number (from Google) of a facility that could handle his case but alas, he refused to take my advice.

The oil hawking venture is a side biz for Dru and it's risk free money, a larger chunk comes from the same powder he intentionally wanted to use in framing one of his drivers.

All these are not assumptions, Dru's confessions are all over nairaland, seek them and you shall find.

The people claiming that Dru sold fake oil, except his main biz has been experiencing serious issues (with the likes of Ndlea et all clamping down seriously on illegal drug empires), I would argue till he confesses (as usual).

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:
Who can sponsor this car on hired purchase? 1.2m only.
We can spread the tenure within 12 to 18 months with reasonable interest. No default.
Reach me on

This car looks good to the eyes but I spotted something which is the number plates.

One has Lagos while the other is Edo.

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Stay the fùck out my mentions you jobless cocksùcker

Jobless?
Stay on your keyboard and keep forming Vandam, keyboard has made crumbs like you to talk anyhow.
I don't need to meet you as I don't have such time, but kindly respond to the person that requested for such, imbeciile!!!

E paaaaaiinnnn am!!!

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Corto:

Why would I wsste my time meeting up with an uncouth lowlife, an obvious tout like you?

You think so highly of yourself dude but then it's normal. Until you jam who go resize you...Mr. Didinrin alias Lagos Mover

I checked you guys' conversation but only found you to be the lowlife tout that went for his parents while having a conversation.

He asked you to meet him and repeat same in-person, but here you are chickening out.
O boy, you are one of the keyboard warriors.

18 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
pope191:

Questions are begging for answers ... how did musa got to the height of buying a Matrix, renting a house and relocating his family within those short period?

How did he do 11k on a Monday morning to ajah axis from berger within the time he gave. While rumour has it that there was traffic on 3rd mainland on this said day?

The guy ways no pure abeg.
These lies still dey Choke.
Monday morning that traffic builds up on 3MB as from 5.30am.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

More evidence that they are different people.
We met, we gelled, we started something together.
Atleast u can see the year difference that the accounts were created. If Gabrinchi was created shortly before the challenge then there may have been some suspicion and thats d highest u can get.

But let me ask u a question, if u say Pearl and Gabrinchi are same person? But Pearl is d main and known monicker, why is d alternate monicker older than the main account you. Shouldn't it be d other way round?

u think I am stupid or something, If I had something to hide or I am complicit I would have deleted them by now.

You are trying to find faces on a faceless forum. If u can put down ur full verified name and picture on this platform I will also reveal the names and faces behind these accounts.

You people are still on this matter?

Knowledgeable people are aware that a scammer most likely has different monikers to deceive his clients on NL.
One will create the thread while other monikers will be used to trick people into thinking it's a great deal.
That is what I saw on that car sale thread.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.