Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Johnchrix:
Boss can u help raise 90k go fund me for my school fees, my exams is coming up soon after buying laptop im left with 60k. Thanks boss
You ehn! Always lurking around for freebies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga do give away if e too sure for you. Do give away now.

Empty can makes the loudest noise

Feli calm down, you guys should not have used offensive words on each other.

When I drove moove's vehicle, the brake pad that came with it stayed for like 6 months or more. Mind you, I drove a new vehicle on moove (first user)
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:02am On May 25, 2022
Pearl1910:

U don call me put for your post abi.
Okay o. Tell us which other work should we do now that we can make money and it will not be affected by inflation cos the last I checked everybody is complaining, it's not about Bolt driving, all sectors of d economy is in a crunch.

This is one of the reasons I always arguewith you. Always praising bolt as if its the best to happen.

I get this every Monday.
It's small but I have peace of mind to do better things.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:17am On May 21, 2022
donfortune48:

I no surprise.
Misleading information is a norm with you nah.

See how you mislead that one up there? Now he has paid 30k to Lastma.
All because you said he can make 30k daily; week-in week-out, without also detailing to him, what comes with the Job.

grin
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:01pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

U can't even string together simple maths... nontheless leme respond to u cos I still understand what u r trying to say.

1. That someone made 12k in 2hours doesn't mean he will always and continuosly make 12k every two hours. So what u understood from that post is that I make 12k every 2hrs for 24hrs? Does this make sense to u?? The problem is comprehension.

2. I don't mince words... Yes, a driver can make 100k weekly but definitely cannot deliver 100k weekly on his rentals.

So nothing I say fits into the topic and there is no correlation whatsoever cos clearly that post is talking about getting 100k weekly rentals. How is this difficult for u guys to comprehend.
It's unfortunate that even agent 7309 that I tot was analytical has disappointed.

cheesy grin
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:24pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

I will not apologize for other people's foolishness, low metal ability and intellectual laziness.
I will not also patronize wrong insinuations of my posts and people who just want to be malicious in their ways.

I am assuming u went to school and U did summary and comprehension, so can u relate briefly exactly how my "misleading" figures translates to someone saying he will make 100k weekly per car on rentals delivery? I am just curious how u managed to drag my name into this.

How is 100k not possible when you can get 12k easily in you words, in 2hr and you have at least 12hrs a day which makes it easy 24k.
Then multiple 4 or 5 days which makes easy 100k per week. You can see where YOUR easy / easily fits in.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:10am On May 17, 2022
Baker77:
same thing happened to me yesterday after preparing to net 20k...They blocked me for flagged offline and I've mail them severally no response.

I believe this problem should from those that cancelled their request and selected driver requested for offline as their reason for cancellation.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:23pm On May 15, 2022
disloman:
My bad but some people are so annoying.What you don't know but still forming you Sabi.It is annoying

Your first post to him was aggressive which he didn't reply in the same coin, now this.

There are ways to argue without being abusive.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:26am On May 07, 2022
Felicity0001:

me ¹.

And once rhe screen is broken it will only take some day b4 it starts misbehaving again so I'll have to spend another 20k on it again.

Put a screen guard on it now, it will still do some protections.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:48pm On May 06, 2022
Springboot:

I do not necessarily need to respond to you but to correct a few myopic and low self esteem people like you, I only said that to lay emphasis on how much I know him. and yes there's nothing wrong in being a junior colleague, I was in his position 9years ago.

And who told you I have low esteem?
And what do you know about me?

In the bank where I worked, we even called the BM by name, nothing like senior workers as everyone is called by their first name. We are all colleagues.
As I suspected, you would be the proud type just as you just mentioned, "I was in his position years ago".

Who asked? What's the explanation about?
Jati jati!

16 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:22pm On May 05, 2022
Springboot:

Bought Toks, It was registered in January this year, he's my junior colleague so I'm familiar with his routine, car only drives from home to office and back, because he's in tech dept and they travel alot, most of the times car is parked here in the office.

So to answer your question as it is, it's "Nigerian used"

I don't think I know the number of times you mentioned this, was it necessary?

For you to mention it severally, I guess you should have a condescending character.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:30pm On May 04, 2022
Nezzjnr:
I booked a ride from IOM at Isaac John Today and there was an increased demand.

Start positioning yourselves there from around 1pm... You'll be getting juicy trips.

I just say make i contribute to this thread instead of reading and enjoying stories alone cheesy cheesy

Japa member sighted

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
eyinola:
MTN na fraud, 6G weekly no dey last me 4 days just wats8, twitter, nairaland, Instagram cool las las na to buy unlimited modem

So Instagram is among the apps you called just?
That's a data guzzler if you don't know.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigtimemugu:
Good evening great minds,
Please oooo I don enter trouble like this and your insight might save me a great deal, I registered with Uber and uploaded a fake driver's license cos my license was still under processing, and my account was blocked, now I have collected the new license, uploaded it and it was approved but yet the account was not active, all am seeing is visit Uber support team, when I visited there office at Maryland they said I can't do Uber again, please is there way out of this, I don't know what to do ,the owner of the car insist it must be Uber ,
Please help me out

This is the only reply meant for you.

I don't understand how someone would feel comfortable using this username.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2022
northbird:

Try Uber. Ever since the Bolt driver score ish started, I hv not been comfortable using them. Last week I tried Uber, this week, after 15 trips, you stay on 5% commission. In 2 days, you can get the 15 trips. No fear of not picking trips.
Easy work.

shocked shocked what did I just read from bolt ambassador?
My eyes must be paining me.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

U don't still get it
Your phone got this information from ur Mobile carrier. It's still MTN that informed ur phone if this consumption.

Like I said, note your data balance, then Download an App, a document or a movie with known size then check ur data balance again.
I argue rationally with facts and figures.

As earlier said, you sabi argument well well.

Are you also saying it's the mobile carrier that informed my phone about WiFi and hotspot usage

Check the image for hotspot usage.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

grin I laff in Spanish,
Who gave u d data? MTN
Who is consuming it for u? MTN
Who is supplying the internet to u? MTN
So why will u be asking MTN again how much data u have spent this morning?
U no Sabi do Audit or Independent investigation?
If u can buy MTN data and check the real worth of the data on Verizon then u can confirm the real worth of 5GB that MTN is giving to u.
It's like buying garri with a rigged cup and turning d garri back into the same cup to check if it is complete or not.
Better still download a movie or app of known size without doing any other thing online and check how much data has been subtracted from ur data balance.
What makes u think what they do to airtime they can't do to data too.

Pearl you sabi argue sha.

It's obvious you don't know your app data consumption tallies with your depleted data from your subscription.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Not referring to you.
I was talking about the video guy
Oh, OK.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Johnnybegood12:

Things lazy drivers do with their time grin
They will now be posting empty dashboard
Meanwhile the money is coming from somewhere.

I never called myself a lazy driver..
I would rather put my strength on what is worthy of it.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2022
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

Sometime last month, I bought 3.5k for 24gb, 3times within one week.
I started seeing 6k for 50gb the subsequent week. And that's what I have been buying.

Last week they gave me 15k for 150gb, but I couldn't see it again the day I wanted to sub for it.

I hope the bring it back, cos it favors me.

I also got the 15k but what will I do with 150gb when I am not running a cybercafé.

And this current subscription will finish tomorrow.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Pearl1910:

My point is na audio 50GB that's why it doesn't last 2weeks.

Someone said he watches a lot of videos yet you said its audio data.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Viking07:
My boss. I no get time for all these mf quoting me again on this thread cheesy. Even a blind man would agree bolt prices are uselessly poor. A trip the usual cab man would collect 2000, bolt go say on AC, collect 600 naira. Even some passengers themselves complain the fares are TOO CHEAP.

Since bolt no wan gree adjust their price to reflect the reality( inflation in this country has more than doubled). Then whenever I get the opportunity, especially all those late nights olosho’s I’ll collect my own fare.

Abeg greed is greed no matter how you paint it. You were also part of the ones calling some lazy because they complained.

Now it's so bad you had to cheat because of ordinary N300.
So what makes you different?

Note, I expect no reply from you.

21 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Felicity0001:

You can do it within the week

Replace it now!!! Even if it means bringing down the engine do it.

The worst problem that can kill or happen to a man is he not knowing where his problem is coming from. Now that you know the solution is in your hands.

Remember my hoist post, I ended by saying it's only the Holy Spirit of God that can help you guys discover where that fault is, and He( the Holy Ghost) did it. He was the one that sent you out that day after parking the car at the office and draw your attention to the water in the ground.

Haba feli grin grin grin
You keep saying hoist, seem you don't know its spelt HOSE!

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
goody234:
hi,
I have a quick question i have a Toyota sienna i want to earn some money with ..what do you guys suggest i should use it for uber ,airport shuttle or private interstate shuttle suggestions pls Thanks

Space bus is not available for use on the platforms so try other options.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
BAZ001:

But which one pain you like this ?

That you are a full time part time drive

Or

That you spend more time on your part time job than full time job ?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
PJtech:

I came about the post when reading the quotes [b]from people i followed... [/b]I never knew about the thread at first

Tbh i really need the cash for feeding

Abeg this your lie no follow.
No one you follow made any post one this thread.

16 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
donfortune48:

You don try am before?

I don't do more than 120 when traveling inter state though.

Ok, that's good to know that a vehicle can move at that speed without a sway rod.

I had a mini bus that got its sway rod broken on the road, it couldn't move without the mechanic replacing at same spot (my reason for saying it was impossible to drive without a sway rod).

My car has its back rod broken. What I notice on even at a slight bump is its back sways especially at that turning(ramp) from 3MB to Osborne road.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
deedee44:

By the book

It's also call a sway rod.

It avoids swaying when you hit a slight bump which will be very obvious at high speed, that was why I said its risky driving at high without the sway rods.

The reason you don't feel the difference is because of the age of your vehicle which doesn't have most OEM parts again.

Try this experiment with a new vehicle and check if you won't notice the difference.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
donfortune48:

Shey I don't know what linkages is again?

The front one you know.
No linkages and stabilizer Rod in my car for over 2yrs now.

Driving at high speed without the stabiliser rods is very risky.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
donfortune48:

Mine broke early 2020,
I removed it and removed the linkages entirely.
I've been using the car since then with no issues.

Shah confirm the price, I'll like to put them back.

Yours should be the back stabiliser rod as the front is very important in the vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.