Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Concerning the guy that gave the motivation and guys expected more reply more from but didn't get.
He already gave the clue, so make more findings.
Here I am almost done with week 1.

Go through his posts and seek the answers needed.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2022
obalala:
Hey guys, just a short motivation for some1 out there, I remember coming here early last year to find out full details needed to join uber and bolt with my hybrid pruis, (majority said it was risky and all, cos of the cost of maintaining the hybrid), anyway the onus of the post is to encourage everybody out there to have a primary focus on something more long term rewarding aside this hustle. I picked up courses online and everyday I read btw 4am-7am before entering the streets to pick up passengers, by the end of 2021 I did two certifications and started applying online, all these while I was still on e-hailing hustling and VIO showing me pepper.
To cut the long story short I am currently working abroad as a data analyst based on my 1year focus on online courses. Last night a close friend of mine that joined the uber platform thru me also got his first job interview (praying he scales thru) .
In conclusion PLS HAVE A SIDE GOAL AND DO SOMETHING EVERYDAY THAT TAKES YOU CLOSER TO THAT GOAL ( LET THE UBER HUSTLE BE A TRANSIT THING).. have a great week

Congrats to you.

Could you please tell the online courses you did and where exactly you did them.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Felicity001:

is the bonanza for you

I still dey drive i never get time to respond to the condition stated for the 5k

It seems many didn't understand your context of being a millionaire.

Dangote is rich because he built his wealth.
Yahoo boys are not reach because they didn't build there wealth (they tend to lavish their money almost the moment they make the money).
Same context of yahoo boys applies to innobet, he didn't build his money, so that was why he was foolish enough to place a bet of N6m which a wealthy man would never do.

In essence, having millions today doesn't make one rich if you can't turn it to wealth and gamblers fall into the category of ones that have money today and beg tomorrow.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
obinoral1179:
You no see people wey drop number out of the blue.... God no go shame us..

So people like this that have turned it to daily job?

This guy's posts are full of asking for freebies.

Austema:

08071309426 (glo)

Please even if its 100naira

Austema:
Baba if I see 1k like this, I go happy o

Make Una wire me small thing na, hunger dey o
abeg

Austema:
Happy birthday

If I See 1k I will be the most happiest person today, Please am really experiencing hunger, please anybody reading this should because of God transfer anything to me, please and please

Zenith

Austema:
Please whoever is reading this, Am really experiencing hunger, please help me with any amount so I can buy food.

2263648432 Zenith

Please

Austema:

Baba you are doing well, make I paste ID or aza

Austema:

Pastor please show me love, life is really hard on me right now , even if its 1k.

Please

2263648432 Zenith

Austema:

Can you please recharge me with anyamount , I need data.

Glo

Austema:
Please I need data , any amount .
I want to do something on the internet using google chrome.

08071309426 glo

God bless the giver

Austema:

You won abi?
Show love o

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:

It's a way of paying back to the universe. It'll be vulger trying to put into words how it feel to lack the basics of life at a certain point in time. If u grow in life to the understanding of how life works, understanding that not everyone is from a rich home, or is opportuned to have wealthy family members, you will not hessitate to help a verified needy. Olwa no go shame me I go graduate and i go help others too cheers.

See I will be very sincere.

You are not a serious and sincere human.

Here on this same thread many people gave you different suggestions on offers yet you came back with stories upon stories to justify your beggie-beggie attitude which some have claimed as a full time job on NL.
You were here begging but was full time on the betting thread, and you also portrayed the attitudes of young lads over there who solely rely on N100 airtime to fund their betting lifestyle.

All traits about you don't/didn't move me as I see you as an unserious lad.

12 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
obinoral1179:
You no see people wey drop number out of the blue.... God no go shame us..

So people that their daily job is to scout around on NL for freebies is what you call the needy?

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johnchrix:
Just received 10k alert from the CEO I'd like to Send recharge cards for two students here. You can quote me your phone numbers, #never quit#

It's very obvious that you don't need help or just not worthy of being helped.

Someone gave you money for upkeep, here you are sharing airtime.
Did anyone request for it?

And your story get enough KKKKKKKs in between.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
chillex8:
Shey na only me dey feel the winter undecided

I have restarted my phone severally even changed network severally yet still same.

And this sun is not helping matters.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2022
repairpalng:
available

Samsung A10s.

How much to fix?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
microlincoln:

Boss I be newbie and the dread about this airport trip no dey make me near anything MM1 or MM2 ride notification. I wish you can demystify it for we newbie. Thank you and congratulations on the new level

It's very easy.

*Do not stop anywhere on the airport road even if the hot piss wants to winch you.
*Only park at the departure stands at all terminals when dropping off
*Avoid parking in the zebra crossing lines
*Only pick your rider at the car lot, don't listen to them if they can't come to the car lot.
*You can either drive out of the airport after dropping off your rider if not interested in airport trips OR drive into the car lot to wait for airport trips.
*Also keep in kind to see all signs when driving at the airport and lagos at a whole.
But keep in mind that waiting for trips at the airport is time wasting.

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
IFSHR:

The payment solution is the best thing from bolt this year....you can pay any amount and the payment account is one off, it generates new one every payment processing. Payment reflects in less than 20min, you can pay anytime of the day or week.

Uber has been using that for so long when you want to load your rider wallet, so its not a new thing.
There are about 5 payment options to load your wallet including USSD which they reflect within minutes.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pearl1910:

Complain via d App on each Rider Cancellation that reduces your Driver Score, it will be reversed.

Does this make sense to you?

Taking out precious time to be complaining about what they can work on. Now imagine writing to them like ten times in a day especially for back to back trips and even for so many impatient riders.
Just agree that this doesn't make sense.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
chillex8:
Petrol available and sells for #215/litre in most gas stations on Ago palace way.

I bought at enyo lekki normal price without queue today.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Well spoken, I pity some of us who are still driving the whole of Lagos like headless chicken grin. By the time they realise what is happening, time have passed them by.

Thats why the App coy made the fares so cheap so that you can always be on the road.

This is somehow a fact.

Making quick money will make you quit early just like some people that called it quit after making good dough last Dec.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Wahala
grin cheesy grin
IFSHR be like

The guy is a relentless scammer.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
BritishNaija:

[s]Thank you, I have decided to add this model, I haved 5 of it already, bough it very cheap due to my previous CyberSecurity advises to the company and I have agreement to be the first to be informed when ever they are selling their used cars. I wanted to buy addition 09 camry or 10 to make two camrys and 3 corollas, Starting with 5. If its successful, I have the capacity to bring in or purchase up to 100 Cars.
For those that was being so negative before, Before I decided to try this uber, you should know I wanted tobefore, invest Into transport system, my start up was 50 Toyota Hummer buses all Brand New. I was betrayed by family members, as the huge amount of money I invested for them to buy plots of lands for terminals was squandered and I lost part of the swift transfer I already wired to dealer in Japan just to get what is left[/s].

Come here boy, all traits you have displayed show signs of a yahoo boy looking for magas and you seem to be a novice at it.

No one is interested in your stories.
Buy cars and ask for people interested magas to contact you.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2022
thoollz:

This scammer no really get sense to scam. Do u know the difference between an automatic and a manual vehicle? If u want to go into any venture (scam), learn everything about the business before trying to rip people off. At least that way your scamming venture may be successful. This car is automatic, the other is a manual vehicle. They're not the same.

shocked Eagle eyes yet the scammer still doesn't want to relent.

4 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 73O9: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2022
burner44:

NG.. R will be delivered to you for free while NG.. E will require you pay 400 or come to their office for pickup

Thanks
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 73O9: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2022
JstCrouch:

Dunno if this will help

Had two on NG...R and one on NG...E, all were combined to NG...R.

Can you please tell what happens with NG..R and NG..E as my orders contain both.
And what happens when orders are combined as I have read your post.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Catastrophic:
Good day, good people of this thread.

I am not a scammer please, I have all the required evidences you would request for. I can drop my Jamb and Post UTME Reg no and pin, if need be. Fellow nairalanders please kindly do something if you can. I can't afford to see all the money I used in registering for exams(JAMB & Post UTME) last year go to waste just like that, that's why am fighting tooth and nail to complete it.

Please help me guys. I really need your help at this point; I'm telling the truth.

If you read the earlier posts, you wouldn't have bothered posting here as we were/are still discussing about a scammer.

Go to the family section and try your luck.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kraytur:

You’re probably one rejected driver looking for car to use

No humility no shame hiding under the internet to catch cruise

It was only after you gave the first advice I went to edit it that’s why I said read again

Una go just Dey use mouth spoil business way una no fit ever get cos of una useless character

Wtf

Not everyone here drives so get that into your sack you brain you have up in your head.

Which business spoilt? Go back and read the trash you wrote if it made sense to the reality of the business.

Last reply to you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kraytur:

Mr trash read again na why you humiliating yourself like this how much did I put there
Ode has edited. You are the one that made a fool_ of yourself.
Check my first quote to you that has your actual post before you edited.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kraytur:

Read again mr trash man

You are the one that should learn how to read before you venture into what you know nothing about.

If you had read, you would have known that the tool is wrong for the job,
If you had read, you would have known that drivers do not drop vehicles daily,
If you had read, yiu would have known that 25k sad is the delivery for a 2.4 vehicle.

15 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kraytur:
I have a 2009 Honda Accord for rentals 30k weekly

car must be picked up 6am and parked at my place 9pm everyday for inspection and safety

Repairs will be shared 50/50

Car is in great shape

Contact me WhatsApp !!!

0 8 0
8 3 7
0 4 9
0 7

You are not ready.

All conditions are trash.

24 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2022
IFSHR:

Just to know the area you are going...it's not specific....

There are no bad roads there but the only concern is low demand areas.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2022
IFSHR:

This move by Uber is what we call retention strategy...they must have experienced increased patronage from drivers this period of bolt driver score wahala...so they are giving drivers reasons to stay put. The reason why Uber cant start showing destination is just because its a global practice...if not, them for just kill bolt totally by start showing where riders are heading to.

Post codes are shown on requests in the UK on Uber.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fuel update.

Forte oil at phase one gate, oniru.
Very less queue.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
sbot:

Another approach. However, it doesn’t tackle the real issues.

When they see drivers are not online, they will be forced to make polices to PARTIALLY favour them.

This one is not a strike that won't affect them directly like ASUU/NASU vs govt, this will affect their pocket directly.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
sbot:

I do hope there’d be unity then. Issue would definitely be resolved with unity.

Cheers!

The drivers online will have no choice than to go offline when fake requests are constantly coming in and also getting cancelled. Remember that rider's cancellation also affect DS, hence will be forced to go offline when his score keeps nose diving.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Now this is getting really funny... left this rating at 4.3 yesterday, now at 2.3
If only drivers know the power they possess, bolt should be the one to beg drivers .

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Playstore ratings won't make the app deleted from it as long as the app didn't violate any rules.
The best approach is to down tools and let them know that drivers made them what they are not the other way. Mofos!

Drivers should should all go offline for the three days and let's see if they won't revert within a day.

73O9:

To make this perfect and hard for bolt to know drivers that will be requesting other drivers online,
get a phone that has never been used with bolt driver's app (reason for this is to avoid identifying you should incase they want to use device ID to locate you), and use your second line that is not registered with your driver's account.
Driver's online will be forced to go offline when their driver score keeps getting low due to riders cancellation.

Bolt thinks they are mad, then we will all be mad together.
Baz I read about what you did the last strike, more of what you did is needed here.

Thunder fire bolt.

Lets see how they will cope without drivers working for that Monday alone. Mofos!

Post this method in your WhatsApp groups so that bolt will find it hard to locate drivers that will be involved in making fake requests.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
providencia:
Meanwhile

To make this perfect and hard for bolt drivers that will be requesting drivers online,
get a phone that has never been used with bolt driver's app (reason for this is to avoid identifying you should incase they want to use device ID to locate you), and use your second line that is not registered with your driver's account.
Driver's online will be forced to go offline when their driver score keeps getting low due to riders cancellation.

Bolt thinks they are mad, then we will all be mad together.
Baz I read about what you did the last strike, more of what you did is needed here.

Thunder fire bolt.

Lets see how they will cope without drivers working for that Monday alone. Mofos!

Post this method in your WhatsApp groups so that bolt will find it hard to locate drivers that will be involved in making fake requests.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.