Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Done.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

If you don't know wat to say u better keep shot. were u in the betting group to Know wat happened besides wat prompted one id"iot to lebel and black mail me was a deal on WhatsApp group then, because i was selling games, that wat help me sometimes to feed in school, my guy Getjob and get a life, better u use your time for something reasonable. Una bin think say I no de school.. I don open the receipts.

More to come if you don't back off.

In a bid to avoid identification, you decided to go with those disposable digital accounts.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Wahala for who dey believe everything posted here, dem go sotee confuse your confusion.
grin grin

Especially one that I am on his tail, he is meant to discard that moniker as that one done cast.

I don't think I have seen an official receipt that has no stamp.

He should better deactivate that moniker just like the way he abandoned john5378.

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Johnchrix:

Please who's using fair monie here? Kindly help verify if this account number 8389408573 Sterling Bank..

Account name- Monify/fairmoney-Eri , if it belongs to the name eritiobong paul. Note fair monie don't display full name when a transaction is about to be sent to the account it's shows Monify/fairmoney-Eri. Thats the issue I'm having now with Oga Pearl he wants to verify the name and that on the receipts thanks.

PAUL CLEMENT take your time and back off else more exposure is coming.
And tell what happened to the moniker paul5378.

13 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:44am On Mar 31, 2022
ReadaDream:
He's not the author of that write up. He copied it from Facebook.

He could have at least stated it was copied.

This is wonderful, and the height of plagiarism I have seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2022
obinoral1179:
4k daily transportation to school excluding feeding....
20 days * 4000= #80000

Excluding feeding...

80000*12 months = #960000

Excluding feeding and other miscellaneous...

Please we are open to any financial support....

grin

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Johnchrix:
Na private school for obong ntak before Etim ekpo I de 400L I de pay about 300k. I just want close eye suffer run am finish. I'm open to financial support. I go show u documents if u need boss.

You ehn!

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
donfortune48:

25% commission.
not 20%

Let's assume it's 25%, then the pay is far lesser than I driver.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2022
ReadaDream:
It's not reasonable enough for a 31km+ trip. I won't do it less of #3500.

Don't worry, I have helped you with the calculations.
So now tell me which one is better but remember I also stated unless there was surge at that location that moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2022
ReadaDream:
Ahh it's beyond me. Indriver operators must be running mad.

Yet some drivers still rush those trips that I begin to wonder if they fuel their cars with Urine.

I think that second image still put a reasonable price unless there is surge at that location.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Gentlelife50:

See this one
grin grin

It seems I will start looking away anytime I see such set of people or better still, go back to the days I only read comments before registering.
Their case is a look away.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2022
HernanCortes:

A guy was making almost a million every month here, consistently

Why should a driver find it hard to pay 120k per month out of 1M?

Same thing I noted the other time about knowing more about a business.
You mentioned a guy but there are thousands of drivers. When making conclusions on a hypothesis, you need to know what percentage falls into what you are looking for. Your conclusion about a guy out of many drivers is also same as making conclusions on tribes just because one person from a tribe steals, that doesn't conclude that all people from that tribe steals.

And before concluding all drivers can make it, my question to you is, CAN YOU ALSO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM OTHERS?

12 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
ObelawoOT:

When you get a vehicle, give it out like that, it’s simple, you can’t teach what you don’t know, you can’t give what you don’t have. Keep roaming around, wish you good luc k.

I never mentioned I was looking for a vehicle but ONLY POINTED OUT THE REALITIES TO YOU.

Your case is just like the ones that hear of a certain business but jump into it without making findings.
You wouldn't mention 40k if you had known a little more about the business.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 40k
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and driver rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good safety and maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call or WhatsApp on 09036764431
**Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.

Comparing your offer with a similar offer just like moove which is 37.5k, I would rather take a corolla of 2016 (1.8 engine) over a carry (2.4engine) 2004 for N40k.
I would also be given a phone to work with, and there is nothing like shared maintenance which will most likely come with your offer.

You first post about this vehicle was March 3rd, a good offer would not stay this long or a desperate driver had already taken the offer but dropped the vehicle after realising its not achievable especially this winter.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Glithronix:

I've sent a WhatsApp message - number ends with 518

You can see N40k written boldly on his advert yet you are still open for such offer for a 2.4 engine.
Some offers are not meant to be looked twice, so think well before taking up an offer especially you being a newbie.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
northbird:

25 or 20%?

I believe my post asked for the FULL DETAILS just like mine.

1 Like

Business / Re: Chuksbaby Is Back After A Long While by 73O9: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2022
chuksbaby:

God bless. Those who have sense can reason this.

No one wants to understand..

I will be back with a bang and many dudes will turn around.

Am back from my project

Nobody put a gun to your head to make a promise which you found hard to achieve, same way you promised in 2020 to give more option.

What I have noticed about you is that you seem to love attention. It's only those that didn't know you in 2020 that will still be hoping on what you have to say.

You gave so many opportunities but you never knew people would be so innovative with prolific by creating multiple accounts to earn more.
I still ponder on why you insisted the group should have 1,000 individuals before you could commence.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2022
northbird:

Don't know about your app. I'm still charged at 25%. Anybody in the house who can verify with proof that Uber is at 20%

Post a full details of a trip.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2022
northbird:

. Are you on 20%commission?

I have not driven for a while but I believe that image was self explained.

Here is another promo for next week which is a very sweet deal at 1%.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2022
northbird:
Uber still charges 25%. They sent a mail that comm. Is now 20% after a while, they quietly reverted back to the status quo. grin.

That's why Bolt will always be ahead of Uber. At least you get to see where you are headed to after 25%.

Nah, you are wrong.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Gentlelife50:
What is happening why is there surge everywhere?
I have been changing location since morning, what's going on? Abi na only me dey enjoy the surge?
grin

Why complain when Uche has already netted 10k easily this morning.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Viking07:
100% agree with your comment. Start from somewhere. Anywhere you find yourself build from there. Na this cancel cancel culture going on here everyday I no come understand. It is now as if only foo@ls drive bolt.

Change is the only constant thing in life. Nobody wishes to remain on one spot forever, but life can happen to anybody.

Yesterday in the Abuja telegram group someone posted his bolt page, he has done 9000+ rides on bolt alone. I come dey shame to post my own because I’ve barely clocked 300 rides. Should such a person go kill himself? Of course not. I personally don’t think I’ll hit 1000 rides before I quit because na Covid-19’ still dey hold me for this country. But for the main time let those who still drive for bolt be happy doing it while hoping for the best. We should learn to encourage honest work, if person post say he make 25000 cut him some slack. It is not easy out there/anywhere. Most comments here fit push some gullible minds into depression or worst case crime.
I believe comments like asking office workers to piss on their boss's head and quit. But the reality sets in when they get to the field. One was saying his work environment is toxic. You may not have toxic riders in Abuja but these oloshos here in lagos will make you reconsider the toxicity you want.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Felicity001:

Oga!!! Nawao!

Nake i maintain my lane abeg

I have posted the number. Please check your mentions.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
GeneralZodd:

Life is good when you have money. Visiting Dubai has changed my perception, I might have to stop running kitikata when I return to Nigeria

Travelling is exposure and education on its own.

There are better ways to make money bro.

Someone just gave an idea of buying and reselling Dubai gold. It's fast selling commodity with good profit returns, I still dey deliberate on it. Like I said earlier on I came for flexing and business opportunity survey.

I think the bolded solved most of the debate going on here about uber/bolt.

I could remember when you were running around Lagos and also singing praises of Uche then, I guess this break gave you a reason to think beyond the horizon.

11 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Felicity001:

Pls drop ur WhatsApp

0 Sefen O sis 9 2 sefen tiri 5 sis 5

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Johnchrix:

One of the give away spy grin

For you to say this and also not know him shows you are a typical JJC on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felicity001:

I think you should open a thread for this yiur vacation while tagging us in the thread... You will share your day to day experience over there I assure you you'll make FrontPage on NL.

Uber driver in Dubia for vacation with no sponsor from bolt as the headline grin

I pity the ones that will see the headline and piss on their boss's head.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
samobaba4u:

That's why a lot of people were resigning from their job to join uberBolt. Some of us failed to share the other side of the hustle. Failed to let them realize they will go home some days without a penny in the pocket. Na dashboard and net figure we dey share upandan. I advised a friend against collecting a five yr Naija used coro for 3 8M, he said why can't he pay owner 34k out of 100k he's aiming to net in a week. He went behind to collect it. I just look away. He returned the car after three weeks. I asked why? He said LASTMA/local Boys have collected about 25k from him within 2wks and he had spent norther about 20k on the car itself. He was able to pay the first week easily because of the welcome bonuses.
Na experience come teach am better. Make we continue

Like it's being said, experience it's the best teacher.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Tried registering and I keep getting this response. I've tried 2 cards already Kuda virtual (visa) card and zenith master card

Sorry, there was a problem processing your credit card. Please try again with a different credit card.

Don't pay yet.

There is also $20 limit on Nigerian cards.

There is a scope to take the programme then pay when you are to get certicate.
On the payment page, you will see the circled texts, use that to start the course without paying.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Felicity001:

Pls help me with the google link abeg

https://www dot coursera.org/professional-certificates/ibm-data-analyst#enroll

https://www dot coursera.org/professional-certificates/google-data-analytics#about

You should know what to do with the "dot" in the links.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.