Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
pope191:

Boss I use everything wey you deh worship take beg you... let em air is mind the way he damn fit. This deception has been bought for far too long and it is really irritating seeing all these hullabaloo, self pity, gang up nonsense talk and soft padel to buy way out.

Kanuisagoat ask a very simple question and what was his response? A twist of if people didnt go to school. How dumb and shallow of a response is that?

Now he is going as far as abusing people now and calling oven and people that doesn't want to see other progress, which is the origin of these reality. Not minding his business and pretending to be what he is not. A simple test of uprightness o lu Le. You didn't ask him to rest

Check his fu*c boy antics very well, once he sees he can't counter a post, he will dodge it. The ones he can, he will look for fault in it and use insults as make up. Let me break the dashboard of a thing for you. When Dru23 brought up the give away thing. I remember explaining about letting the winner's be a known moniker, but they fought me, even if I can't be part of it. Now it doesn't cost anyone to log into any drivers account and upload a dashboard that is not his, so what's the value of a game that can be manipulate?

Now check the moniker Gabrinchi, how crazy does it sound that he is vest experienced as him when it comes to auto, but top earner without any experience of a trip(s)? Not even a single trip and you are expecting the lazy drivers to be the one to burn their time to be sharing trip experience up and down. While you or the so called one you put in never share one trip experience. What's the essence of the needless lies? You are trying to run a fleet business and need people, why not be honest atleast, then paintin all the know it all image.

Questions are begging for answers ... how did musa got to the height of buying a Matrix, renting a house and relocating his family withing those short period?

How did he do 11k on a Monday morning to ajah axis from berger within the time he gave. While rumour has it that there was traffic on 3rd mainland on this said day?

The boy has messed up. No human is above one, I could remember even telling Tojahh to slow down tempo until his phony response of trying to water down the obvious, which got me aggrevated. What an honorary person should do is to apologise and we all move on.

Ps: no matter how sugarcoating this might get. History will always remember him for a pretentious thief he has made out of himself. No peace
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
kanuisagoat:
Maybe na me no sabi English again but if a company is named Pearl and Gabrinchi, does it not mean that there's a Pearl and there's a Gabrinchi?

As a case study, you and your wife bear different names while you are in charge of a lottery.
Won't there be an uproar when people find out your wife wins the lottery?

Someone like me would say you manipulated the lottery.

While some would same it was same you that won but fronted your wife's name as a screen.

That is the issue going on.

Mine is, he went so low and manipulated just because of N2k pere cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
confusedworld17:
You guys are confusing my confusion.
But all in all, @Pearl1910 is a great guy. That was just a bad day in the office for him.
Lets look for the good in everyone.

You are just confusedworld17...ing pearl/Gabrinchi the more.

Saying sorry (Pearl1910 is a great guy) while patting him yet sneaked pepper (That was just a bad day in the office for him) into same hands.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
BAZ001:

But Who is Gabrinchiii

A.) uche
B.) Musa’s Oga
C.) pearl
D.) Pearl’s partners
E.) None of the above

Very true that means
It’s option
(D.)

C. Answer on the N2k give away thread.

D Answer stated on the website.

B Answer on this thread.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolzzz...Isn't it funny how u reference a post that says I am a driver but u are stating that I don't drive.
Then u go ahead to post a concrete evidence of my business and still say I "claim" to have a fleet.
Stand one place na, make the thunder wey wan fire u locate u. grin

Your revelation ordinarily should have been what I use to proof Pearl and Gabrinchi is a company with partners and it's beyond Nairaland monickers but u just want to be mischievous. Later u guys will say I twist narrative and manipulate things to suit my argument.

I told u before, u are smart and analytical but u have been mingling with retards and u are beginning to think like them. Retrace your steps.

Oju ole re, OLE!
Kilo ji? N2K!

You want to twist this narration. Your narrations here have always been that you drive. But now your murmuring has changed.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
DeleTheD:
Is it pearl or mango ? You should just hide your face in shame instead of stupidly trying to cover up this fraudulent act. That's how one nonentity in Abuja said he only trusts this fraudster and one other person.
I remembered vividly that cheerfulgiver came out and told the whole world that he is the same person as "raw" That's how real men roll.

Why is dru's wife not in USA with him since he claims to be a citizen ?. Even a fool knows that it's because he is married over there for papers.
That riff-raff would always use people's legit hustle to mock them meanwhile he has failed in everything.

Ododo óró, more information to unravel.
Driving school, Olule.
Fleet messenger, Olule.
Car loader claiming car dealer, Olule.
Fake oil hawker, Olule.
Debt payment, Olule.

A very reasonable angle to look into.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Conner44:

But didn’t Pearl use your moniker ‘gabrinchi’ in the naming of his company? Or isn’t that website screenshot real?

Can an oga love a particular employee so much that he will incorporate the employees name into that of his business?

questions questions questions lipsrsealed

lol oga relax, we know who you are already, but in the meantime help us run go tell that your ‘oga’ say breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open cool

I intended asking same question but I just felt mine was getting too much on his neck.

Questions upon questions.

9 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2022
cool

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pearl1910:
I like controversies grin grin grin
Let's assume Pearl and Gabrinchi are thesame person...what's the issue gangan?
Cos I am not getting it. I thought u guys say Pearl is not a driver.
Well for what is worth thanks for the publicity
Contact Pearl and Gabrinchi Services for your consulting, logistics, transportation, auto merchandise and oil and gas needs wink cool

Cc
Tojahh
Gentlelife
Donfortune

The fact here remains you were so low to cheat just because of N2k.

N2k lasan lasan you lacked uprightness for.

This image here is who you are, two mouthed nigga.

14 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
pope191:

Tojahh in this life, people hurt each other. To err is human, to forgive is divine. I don't like the way you are dragging Akin, how can you be dragging the most trusted personality according to alexreport (Abuja branch) in the mud anyhow.

Please no rough tackles, let there be space for fair play and the spirit of sportsmanship.

Ps: I'll hold you responsible if anything happen to my one and only padi and please remember to send data to that Abuja cleaner, he have a job to do.

cool cool

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2022
tojahh:
Please Pope191
Gentlelife50
Donfortune48
Baz001
ThatNiccur

Don't you agree there should be a rerun? As the candidate marked cheated.

Abi Pope191 help me explain how after using his alternate to chop giveaways even as low as 2k, we didn't hear from Gabrinchi cheesy no more.

Felicity001 please help me check am.

Someone already said he is someone with double mouth.

It has been said severally that pearl doesn't drive with the way he has time to be posting but will end up saying he made millions monthly.

Like he claimed to have a fleet, Gabrinchi and pearl fleet company can't be a coincidence where pearingabrinchi@gmail.com is mentioned even for outsourcing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

So it's your wife's plate that it's been licked in this pics in the public like that?
No wonder they have been saying it's only once they have been there.
That plate go sweet lick well well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Bring all the smoke.........
You are being told to calm down yet you are asking them to bring it on.
I hope you don't meet someone who takes insults to the heart and trace you or your family home. You know those Psychos are much where you are, I hope people here are not to that level.

Keep shut and sell your palm oil in peace, you won't hear.
I bought the so called palm oil from your wife or sister (who ever it is) before but didn't go back for more as I felt the bad effect on my engine. It's cheaper than a reliable source I use but I would rather continue with the high cost than spoiling my vehicle with your so called palm oil.

If you think I am not saying the truth, I can describe your apartment in that estate off Karimu Laka at egbeda.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
BAZ001:

This same group/thread you just called the Admin to close down or sanitize

Let me pretend I didn’t see this

kanuisagoat:

No food for lazy man.

We work hard and save up. Get comprehensive insurance for unforseen accidents and HMO for emergency medical needs.

No be to dey join group with the hope of doing bambiala in the future cheesy

Chai! This thread is for the strong hearts.
Savage responses seen flying everywhere I check here except from that slave descendants.

6 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2022
fk001:

but felicity bought his benz through user and ge also stated that he paid his 600k rent with user money, plus his children school fees to cap it all.

I guess you didn't read where he said he bought the vehicle from his plantation sales.

7 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
BAZ001:
And that’s how some people can’t create another informative thread in Abuja but will be forming Abj whatsapp group is United.
Let Abuja start there own thread and see if it will see the light of 1 week.

I no talk to anybody ooh…
Just thinking aloud to myself grin

If you are not talking to anyone, I will talk to him.
What will it take him to scroll pass whatever doesn't please him yet he will want to talk as if he is the most sensible here.
He thinks he is in sofasoccer betting group where he is an admin with privileges.

If others are not posting sensible things to you, what stops him from posting?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lols...I knew u will jump at this. That's something u couldn't do. You will not say u don't have the time, cos u have dropped 100 post since.

People express themselves differently, it's good others gave more valid points to buttress what bazz has been saying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Viking07:
Probably yahoo IT.
What's funny there that made you open your teeth.

You are also deceiving guys about not travelling yet you applied for a visit visa application to canada.
At least being in the US without papers can be long as long as you keep away from the authorities, the authorities themselves know there are many without status.

But you want to go to canada that is worse when you don't have status. Canada is not a place to stay without status else you will cry your eyes out. Maybe you think asylum is still possible as before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:57am On Jul 09, 2022
kanuisagoat:

Seems to me like you're actually the ojodu.

grin

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
kanuisagoat:

What is the money for? Educational purposes? Health? Upkeep for a child in school? You'll obtain a form A and give to your bank of choice to approve. The bank will initiate the transfer from your account to the recipient

If it's for buying a car or a personal expense, its not possible except you collect PTA with a limit of 4000 dollars per quarter and cancel the fight.

Note that this is not legal and if you're caught, you're on your own

I want to make a payment.

It's only black market that is available which I will need 1.5~m to settle but far lesser if I get the official rate 1~m.
So I wanted to check if I can send to someone using official rate since I can't make directly from this trenches.
PTA is out of it as visa will be required.

Small poke nosing, don't tell me you use black market rates to buy your cars?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
donbrowser:

In addition 73O9, you can use paypal to get cheaper rates but it's damn risky.
Payoneer is cool and you can never be wrong with a crypto wallet.
For PeeTeeHay, I can help you.

PayPal is dammmnnnn risky, those guys are hungry.

How possible is it with pioneer?

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
@kanuisagoat, @dru23 and others who would know.

May I know the best way to send money overseas using the official rate?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
kanuisagoat:
More and more stupidity from the one and only Felicity001.

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/482#111875635

Read the responses and see how he was taken to the cleaners. cheesy

One poster described our jalopy as

grin

And make e no be like say na only me dey talk am

Many others say the same thing

Plenty age, no sense grin

And this is Felicity from "that post".
grin

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Donbrowser26:

Tobisunday declined the offer after about an hour saying he's better driving it as a tailor https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4739#113724758

Whatever you do, no one cares!!!

But I just noticed I elevated you when I said you should be in your 30s for supporting tinubu.

My bad for coming down to your level and keyboard arguing with someone in his 20s.

Chai I have suffered. Please this is my last post to you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Donbrowser I can see your post got deleted while trying to mention me.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
donbrowser:

grin grin

Are you part of the Methuselahs?

You for just relax small na grin grin

You ehn!

Let it not be as if I'm antagonising you but I saw the posts about you looking for car!, likewise others on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
donbrowser:

I no dey oh grin grin grin

Before the Methuselahs come for you.

I don't get why you can't just go to politics section and discuss this there.
Or are you irrelevant there?

The heading of this thread is boldly stated and many people here have kept mute to your politics discussions yet you still keep bringing it up.

13 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2022
iCloud007:
So this is possible … lol

You reject, confirmation rate suffer
You ignore, confirmation rate suffer
You accept and arrive, rider cancel, DS suffer
You accept and arrive and cancel after 5mins, now you still suffer being blocked

Lol but nawa

This is a real lol!

Bolt has succeeded in turning drivers to their mumu, whereas they claim drivers are boss of their own.

With this warning, you will want to abide to bolt's term when released from jail.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

If u use kpalasa phone do this work u r bound to have these issues. So Felicity, leave this argument for people that are using good and standard phones with strong network but still having these experiences grin

To everyone that this has happened to, I insist that if u have troubles, like missed trip, flash trip or pressing phone and trip refuses to pick, blame it on ur phone and network. Not Bolt.
If u want to be truthful to urself these things also happen at times when there is no bonus to chop. It's just coincidence because Bolt always gives bonus 80% of the times throughout the year so it's also bound to happen when u r pursuing bonus.

You and this your bolt sha.

I drove on bolt and uber using same phone but never encountered such problems with Uber. Mind you, 3g ram.
All stated was common on bolt.

There was an incident where I took someone from inside badore to phase one, I have stayed about 30 mins or more in the traffic and decided to check my app, only to see the trip has ended with N00,000!
When you complain, they will ask you to check your phone. APC company and never ready to take blame but shift it to another.

8 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Pearl1910:

You and anyother person racially profiling people aren't worthy of my mention again.
You are cancelled.

It's better not to respond him since it seems that topic is what keeps him wanking all around the thread.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:34am On Jun 14, 2022
Stanobel:
Please guys help me out with even if it caant be 5k atleast 3k let me buy this my baby nan1 it dinished yday thats why have been asking for 5k please anyone should please help me out, i cant sleep with this baby cry and my woman is trying her best..pls anyone should help me out so i can get the nan1 this morning, God bless you all
First bank
Its my wife acct am using so its a lady name you will see there. mine, loan is on it so i cant receive money there..

Stanobel:

Please can anyone help me with 5k pls so i can just buy little foodstuff at home pls

Pls anyone should help me out pls

Oga this your story is now getting so many bumps.

At first, you said you needed money for food stuff, now NAN1 for baby from same 5k you requested.
I gave my younger baby PEAK BABY milk when she was little as I was damm broke then and nothing happened to her. Here you are asking for NAN instead of cutting your coat according to what you can get. PEAK BABY milk is also nutritious.

Now the reasons I said your story has K-,leg;
1. Previously money for feeding
2. Now money for NAN as you know people would want to pity because of a child.
3. Your name on Facebook is Nwonkocha Henry
4. Your wife's name on the bank account is Adonye Chinoso Veronica not related to your surname. Let's agree she hasn't done change of name that aside.
5. You Facebook friends' list is on private so I cant confirm if you have her as a friend on Facebook.
6. No pictures of a lady with you on your Facebook profile which is a red flag to me. A new/first father will be all excited to show of his child even if the wife is not exciting to him. But I found none of the child on your Facebook page.
6. I searched for your wife's name, luckily, only a name came out with no pictures or connections attached to you.

Note: These are just the red flags to me, not saying you are not genuine .

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.