Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gentleswift:
boss pearl said drivers should be pursuing bonuses to makeup for Bolts outrageous commission. This survival mentality is a curse!

A big one!

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

YeaHhhh...I tot as much....u have nothing, absolutely nothing. Senator, President, Bank Manager, even MD CEO is a slave to some people, something or somebody.

Give yourself brain and stop giving yourself excuses to remain jobless and beggarly

Pearl, you are still on this level that Uber/bolt are the best to happen.
So not driving on bolt/Uber makes one jobless?
Na wa for you sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eyinola1:
what's the age requirements? My application was rejected based on age

If you look closely on that page, it's stated 35 as the limit.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ekeoma3650:
Good Afternoon All, I just bought my car and done with my Indrive registration and Bolt ( remain to go for bolt inspection), have registered for my Lagos state driver license too.

I work at VI ( Monday to Friday) and I stay at ijegun and I have people I carry to work weekdays ( I mk like 4k daily during weekdays)

My issue now is I don't know Lagos route very well and am afraid of those Lasma people. Am thinking of working only Sundays for now as police and Lasma hardly stay on the road on Sundays.

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED
1- Best route for newbie to start from?
2- Route to Avoid by any means necessary?
3- How to know long distance booking in INDRIVE when a rider request?
4- Key things to consider in order to avoid problems on the road?
5 - which area should I focus more in mainland

Personally , na me get car I just need extra income to the use maintain my car and pay some few bills. Considering I also drive to work and carry people too.

6-Can Sunday work earning be enough for me?
7- how to know short distance request on INDRIVE
Please any suggestions will be appreciated alot. To help me as I start this weekend.
THANKS

My only advise for you is to only drive on Sundays on bolt, don't bother about any other apps as requests are abundant on Sundays and I believe bolt should have enough surge to encourage you to earn more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Gentlelife50:

Dem go deceive who wants to be deceived, na you get time to dey argue.
Anybody that wish to should just pick a car and join the hustle and see for himself.

I just can't believe same person have been typing these kind of narrations for like two months now after "realities" have set in.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
deedee44:

He can even choose 28 (I know someone who is 28yrs that they accepted) or a bit higher, the closer to his real age the better

Limit is 35 and I'm very far above it, I would have reduced just to learn.
On the second thought, conditions attached to the first two months are not ok by me as I have two certificates running side by side.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Just like the proverbial lawyer in the Bible that neither fear God nor man.

I am not afraid of ban except they remove the link.

Here's the link to the program. You follow through and complete the application. I think it's beginning by November.

https://theroom.formstack.com/forms/software_engineering_application?

You must have a good computer though. I'm currently using HP pavilion 15.

It's a software development program where you specialize in either frontend or backend in the last 3 months.

One of the jobs you can do as a software developer is website testing

Thanks anyway.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
deedee44:

Lol bros abeg no mention me with any post wey concern am, I no know him whereabouts o

Aha, please don't be offended as I never intended it that way.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
AgentXxx:
Let

During the last 10 days I spent in solitude in the mosque as the Muslim religion permits, I was able to make up my mind and said I was going into IT as I didn’t want to do a career job in the Uk so I started with free courses on coursera via Financial Aid, I was living on the money I had saved and also processing the travelling, bought enough data, fuel and was learning like crazy, by the time we would leave for Uk 4months later, I already had cert with Google, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon which were purposely targeted as I had gone through their job websites and learnt about certification that really matters.

Now in the Uk with a plenty offers for jobs as an IT support but am still cherry picking looking for an offer with a sponsorship Visa and still learning like mad. Bagging certification and all.

Like I said above I haven’t arrived where I want but I just want to encourage us that Planning, Sacrifice and Discipline are great tools to success. And nothing is not doable if you know where you are going and plan accordingly..

Apologies for the long write Up

God bless!!!.

Like this as it's very encouraging.

I don't think you would have "cherry picked" if you never had those certs, reasons why it's encouraged to improve "oneself" while driving.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
AgentXxx:
Wrong conclusion everywhere, Same excuse most of you were saying while cheerfulgiver keep hitting it hard. Keep finding excuses , It is well… if you need evidence of those who are married with responsibility finishing the course, contact me.

Seems you came ready to argue with anyone who says otherwise which I am not ready for.

10 hrs a day and still able to source for income is hard for many. And by the way, what brings cheerful into your comment with me, I don't remember ever talking about his earnings or him hitting hard nor his dashboard postings.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
ReadaDream:
I got accepted for the scholarship in April, I got discouraged because of the time needed. 70hours weekly means I have to dedicate at least 10hrs daily for it.

Shey because say na free make I come kill myself. angry

Programmes like these are for people with no responsibilities, hence spending such time wouldn't be hard to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
AgentXxx:
Person wey know wetin e Dey find no go see am as big deal… Software engineer no small for this world oo, if you see how much there are been paid, you wouldn’t say such, how much time do you devote for bolt? Most likely 10hrs or above. This is the battle between instant gratification versus future gratification.

I hated programming right from my school days. Days I tried sitting down to see if I could grasp some basics to lead me on ended with migraine, I stopped going near it since then.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mjosh1000:

Congratulations sir, I'm happy for you, please my brother needs a car too to drive incase you got any link.
You can whatsapp me on 09061458765 thanks.

What about Dru is he still here?

This your question is quite funny to me sha.
Maybe powerful men like Deedee and one other moniker may know his whereabouts.

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Blackbishop:

At this point bro make I whisper into your ear, write her number for under bridge for ikeja talk say she dey do hook up.... And all will be fine bro. God bless

Don't mention what are friends for

embarassed you are not nice at all.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

It's like saying our parents bought brand new cars for N2000 N3000 in the '80s. u think it was easy to get N2,000 that time? The middle class monthly salary was between N50 and N100 that time. So same thing goes now.
Like Tojah has said it's has always been difficult for an average man in every generation. But this our generation, Even rich man they collect wotowoto.

What BUBU can't do doesn't exist.
He failed the first time, failed the second time, now those that brought him the second time want to continue from where he stops.

Last last, everybody go chop out of the breakfast.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Pearl1910:

Only if u know how big and valuable 2.450m was in 2012. It's even bigger than 4m of today

Pearl Pearl, na so another kasala go start

But sincere analysis will tell someone working with a multiple national company should be able to afford such especially when it comes with many perks.

We are talking of 2012 when Uber/bolt have not dreamt of Nigeria. Likewise there are a lot of people who have been to this thread to ask if they can make use of their big cars.
Can you answer what must have happened to to them by thinking of using a big car since that is the vehicle available at their disposal.
BUBU as should know must have happened to them.
There are lots of people who have driven that never thought BUBU could happen to them.

Just so you know that not all see it as a better investment but as a means to get by.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2022
donfortune48:

Pearl I don put am back.
I even got it for 5k while my mechanic was telling me 20k.

Shey you don dey fear to call me out?
Nice one.

cheesy grin
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
pope191:

You are very stupid for saying this. Don't other drivers share tips. Why can't you just take the tip you went and leave people to what they want to do. Must you teach everyone what to do. Nonsense

Hahan pope, already on this level?
I never knew you to be verbally/*keyboardly* offensive.
Please no vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Abeg who know Mrjaydee

Tell me something.
Do you need to size him up or this call out is about your money?

3 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
BAZ001:

Blackbishop is a good politician, telling us how bad Dru is and asking us to forgive him and let go.

Gentlelife50
Tojahh
Donfortune48
Yeyegbami
FASASI1
OkpaNsukkaisBae
and every other comrade Should please sheath their sword for now on behalf of Dr Mrs Dru23 grin don’t help Dru to break his own home. (He started it though)

Until druski, kweku , dru23 danso comes back with epic reply… my mind tells me he’s working tirelessly to get more information about deedee44 and family.

Dru23 if u know you are not an orphan and dem born you well post your reply and cross boundaries angry ;
So that deedee and Ogbunigwe2018 can also cross boundary.

For d last time see ur shine shine head don turn to diagram with labels grin

You ehn! You must be a very troublesome person while in secondary school.

But that guy stepped on too many boundaries.

I wonder what could have warranted bishop and felix to now support him.
Reading back on the thread, you would see he has fought with many on this thread not cruise as it's being claimed here.
If it's cruise, so being an orphan could be used as such?
Mocking drivers could be used as such?

Quarrelled on business section right to car section. He even followed Dee to FX thread.
Someone of such age shouldn't behave that way.

14 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2022
ReadaDream:
Matter sleep for this thread? grin you wey don buy market

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Posts like this are what keep me frequenting this place.

Na by force?
grin

You guys like too much violence sha.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gentlelife50:

So his wife is on nairaland sef?
Wonders shall end
grin

Have you forgotten all the diggings done must have exposed his wife details mistakingly.

Someone posted his wife's details.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

Or maybe it lunacy.
undecided undecided was this necessary?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
OmodavidoX:

I greet the house o. E don tey.

Lowkey I used to abuse drivers that use Indrive on the fb platform but when bolt blocked me for 7 days last week. I had no choice than to work with only Indrive.

Omo I didn't regret it atall. Indrive pays better if you know about it and know how to be fast in picking trips.

I gross 28+ on only Indrive on Sunday and I came out late. To me, I prefer Indrive now o

Whenever I am on Indrive trip, I dey always happy.

I greet all my ogas here o

For you to gross this, I am very sure it must have been bloodily red on bolt.
The result was why pearl grossed 70k on Sunday.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Felicity001:

Azin! It's so pathetic to see all of these bull.shit going on here... Mr. Dru's wife rang me yesterday to complain bitterly about all .of these nonsense going on here reason I decided to spread up reading the thread.

I don talk my won finish abeg make una count me out oooh

I guess this should be the reason for the peace currently witnessed on this thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

Since u say u can defend it till Jesus comes, I will give u 10k if u make 14k or more between 4pm and 8pm on any two days out of today Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I no want long talk. If u don't, u send me 10k. Agreed?

Pearl Pearl, here you are challenging someone but you ran away when same circumstance happened between you and someone else.

He believes he can make such amount, why are you now doubting him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
BAZ001:

Only 8days a month. Kontinueee

When you tell yourself a lie for too long you and the people listening to you will begin to believe it’s true…
Post dashboard for 2wks na so story upon story.

I’m not talking to you ooh, just using your post to remind pope191 that lying is bad.

Lia Mohammed DNA strong sha

What if he said the truth about making his monthly salary in 8 days, his salary could have been 50k monthly.

You can get money from Uber/bolt but it's not advisable to build yourself fully around it.

12 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2022
BAZ001:

Mama’s cooking pot don change hand ehhhhh
Dru23 is being served from his own mama’s pot woto woto

Kwekuuuu Kwekuuu kwekuuullyyy

I thought your time zone is 6 hours behind us here, what are you doing awake at this time?

Seems you enjoy putting more flame.

5 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
BAZ001:

Felicity001
Blackbishop

Please do you know the owner of this head ?
Could this be the head of our uncle in US
Could it just be ?

I dontbeLiveeitttt

This will be my last post related to him.

And to your enquiries, this attached image should give an answer to it.

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
deedee44:

Go ahead man, and remember.. if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. In another adage, if we throw stone inside market, na our neighbor/family e go meet.

So you don't want to take down my own details but you want me to take down yours, I don't f**king care about my details though, I do share them myself lol. Be ready for the truth from this side too mtfk, tables will shake break cool

But I don't understand what jargons to be said as long it's not murder, theft or any crime.
So what's the fuss about typing jargons for people that never asked for it or never interested in them?

2 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Druski:

For his best interest you advice him to take down my pic and my personal information down......

This boy, behave yourself and act your age.

If you hadn't been following his posts everywhere with your senseless quotes, would it have got to this stage?

Now I conclude you have mental problem(s).

And why are you concerned about your identity? And I thought you are a business man so your identity can't be hidden?

A google search will bring up the business name, address and the two proprietors.

P.S
You should have noticed I haven't quoted you for long as a useless memes would follow but this needed to be replied, so don't expect any other reply.

You keep saying driving for 5 years. I drove intermittently but I keep coming to this thread in particular to have fun but not cause trouble. (You can let's meet to confirm)
And by the way, is driving a bad job? At least guys here are having it legit, not stealing.
So having a legitimate job is now an abuse just like mocking someone for his parents' death?

Also to let you know my civic is still doing very well, likewise bought tokunbo not naija used as you claimed.

Now I confirm mental illness is real.

14 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
vicolame:
I dey hail..

Abeg anyone dey use this Honda CRV 03/04/05 2.0i ES for this hustle here? What are the likely issues one is likely to face driving it for this hustle around Lagos?

I think there was someone here with the username CRV... that used it then.
It should be good as long as the problems are minimal and it's not 6 plugs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.