Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

73O9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 73O9's Profile / 73O9's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Business / Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by 73O9: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
kemkem303:
I got a loan from one app like dat. That day i went to bank to transfer money from my current account to the other account so that i can pay them up. I borrowed 7 to pay #10,800. I waited for hours for the money to drop in the other account. Its around 1pm. Later one of there staff called that i must pay before 5pm. Immediately , i paid 9500 thats remaining in my account waiting to receive the alert of the new transaction. I called them to send me account no so that i can go to bank and transfer into it, unfortunately dey sent d account details past 4pm which i was unable to enter bank. Later,when i received the alert, i went to buy call card to sub for data so as to open d app, a friend called that he saw my picture online that im owing one loan app. I was surprised. I called them to ask why they were quick to post my pictures all over the internet as a thief that i ran away with a company's money, the guy replied me that dats the beginning of my downfall. That he will make me loose my job, he will disgrace me and all that. Fiam..i got the data only to see whatsapp messages from friends that one loan app sent it to them that im owing them. U can imagine. I told them to send apology messages to my contacts before i can pay the remaining #1300. Note its note even upto 5:30pm o.

Cant you mention the app?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

Dude, I dey my lane oh. You shd check your mirrors too , you bumped into the mention meant for chillex8.

BTW, you say you are not a deep hustler, so what are you? grin After exhausting 11 hrs on the app daily
45 trips, and you think you are not running around Lagos too. ....

You already racked up a whooping 55hrs in 5 days. You think you are talking to a rookie.... If you do 55 hrs in 5 days. This is excluding the commute time to go home daily.
Not a deep husler indeed

Dey your line I meant was enjoy your bolt in peace.
And for the hours online, they are done on purpose to achieve something not that I drove for those periods. I do have a lot of driving time left at the end of the day.

And hustlers that I know drive more than 12hrs daily.

No doubt, they both have their advantages but I have set aside my bolt to enjoy 2% .

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

See as u dey celebrate surge. Cos it comes ones in a blue moon.
Infact now on Bolt, d unusual thing is doing a trip without surge. Not the other way round. 80% of trips are on surge within Urban Lagos.

Read his post that warranted that reply.
He said no surge on uber.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

How frequent?

Salivate on. 1.7,
dude you r cracking me up grin. 1.7 is normal stuff,on Bolt. Sat/Sun/Mon

Its not by running around lagos.
I am not a deep hustler while I know ants on uber would have made far more than this by now.

Sat and Sun still there to net easily.

Why am I even showing this? Abeg stay your lane.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
chillex8:
Well done bolt agent on this thread.
Less than 20 mins I laid my complaints, I was credited.
We mooove

Now confirmed that bolt have agents here not a mere coincidence.

4 Likes

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
northbird:

No stress, bro, it will be useful for the cash out tomorrow.
2% wtout surge can't contest with 1.9x.

Who is deceiving you that no surge on uber?

I will make a screenshot of more than 2.0 once I get it.

Salivate on this till then while I take this on 2% commission.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Felicity0001:

You'll have to exercise a lot of patience because I've got a lot of family needs to attend to... This is December already and its holiday season.

grin grin grin
John is on another roller scooter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
obinoral1179:
Butsincerely the policy of NCC to link phone numbers to NIN is making having multiples SIM card difficult and you have to register a new SIM with your NIN and with that you are traceable..

I do not understand this your rant.
Is that not the main purpose of the NIN?
Politics / Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by 73O9: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
tobtap:
Dis govt hate youths… from sars… banning crypto and twitter ban… dem shaaa wan frustrate youths… stupendous nonentities

Why are you lamenting when you were happy when this government was voted in?

A reference to your post 2015

tobtap:
JONA the clueless one don wreck this nation...what an embarrassment...THANK GOD WE VOTED DEM OUT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.