Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81249 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by jagjag: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
It is left for you to believe, I am done arguing with people over spiritual things, all these things exist. One thing you should know is that what does not exist does not have a name, but once there is a name for it, it does exist. Enjoy your life while it last.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by studentofTruth: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
emkz:
And to the OP, certain experiences are better off not shared.

It disturbs the "harmony" in the society. Try not to do it again.

Those who are still doubting, I think the message is that you should not be shocked if you experience it. It is not a new thing.

Anyone can experience it. In fact, many experience it at babalawos' and pastors' places all the time. That doesn't make it spiritual. It's simply a subconscious event - without the awarenesses of the consciousness center.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by udemzyudex(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike

And his lookalike disappeared.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Enimin: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Nothing 'spiritual' about it...just an unexpected intersection of two otherwise parallel lifelines or realities where the dude happened to be dead in one and alive in the other i.e. two mutually exclusive manifestations of reality. Of course they got merged the minute you guys saw each other, and the version that had more people in agreement with it prevailed. Dude just had to stop existing (primarily for you, and also for anyone else mutually aware of his death alongside yourself) the minute that happened. You can bet he's still running around in other probable existences of his that are out of reach of you guys.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by rasheeddy06284(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

I never believed this stories until I met lady who got married to one, they lived together in ph and the lady met the man in a bank they both worked in, she gave birth to twins and both of them looking very much like the man , each time she asked to go know the mans place he kept dodging the questions until she started a fight and threatened to leave him if they won’t go together to his place, after much pressure from the lady he finally gave her description to his village and gave her told her he wasn’t in good terms with his people, so the lady went and when she got there to her own surprise she was told the man died 14 years ago in an accident and was even shown his grave in their compound, till this day dat lady still suffer from the trauma of that incident and the kids are all grown up.. the lady in question told me this with her own mouth

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by alobright17(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.

You ended up saying you can’t explain it which means you’re talking nonsense
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by AMI3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
Next time you see a dead person, tell him to share sure 10 odds for boys abeg. There's no need for them to disappear. They should try and be useful to hustlers like us.

Old boy this one strong ooo
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by studentofTruth: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
udemzyudex:
Some will still say you're making things up.

He's not. he experienced what he wrote, but only in his mind without him being aware of it until after the mental event.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by VULCAN(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
So people don't know the difference between a ghost and reincarnation?

How come people are this ignorant?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
shantti:

U hardly ask questions, u counter people's opinions instead.

U always have a quest for the need to be right. Because of that u counter everything, in your so called woke delusions. I don't know if it is pride or what, but you hardly learn from others.

I don't know if ghosts are real or not, but I wouldn't counter a ghost story simply because I don't believe in it or haven't experienced it. I would rather open my mind to learning.

You must not counter everything, it is possible that u could be wrong, everything is not about sounding woke woke
Again...You seem to have something about me asking questions here... why? undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Franking: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I don't have to encounter something before I can beleive its real.

When there are many testimonies about something then maybe people should start looking into investigating the matter instead of making strong negative counter claims.

Many years ago, people were constantly coming forth with their encounters on UFO's but many were ridiculed and silenced. Until recently when Pentagon released confirmation videos of encounters with some of them. And they released them just because someone called them out on it that they were hiding it.

Those navy pilots encountered the UFO's/UAP's while I never did. That doesn't mean I will sit down in my house and say because I never saw them myself therefore they can't be real.

It's okay. Go ahead and believe I won't.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by money121(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga they calm down nah am only trying to protect our democracy.

Na you suppose dey calm down!!
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmanuelbrown26: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
youngZee23:
I have heard about this bending stories tire..i want to try it but am always afraid
Do not try dis bro. Na surugede dance u wan do so and surugede na dance for d spirit. Don't mess with spirits ohhhhhh. We dun see plenty for spiritual world but man just dey read comments.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by alobright17(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

That man actually died, almost all the drivers of vehicles then in my area during 90's where scared of carrying corpse. They now lied to the driver that the man has been sick, they want to take to the village for local treatment meanwhile he has already died. Obviously not to let the driver know he's about carrying died body. So, they did whatever abra-da-bra it was, and the dead man walked to the vehicle by himself

Na so India take beat naija 100 zero so many people believed it

Person turned to vulture in Aba many also believed it

Abeg abeg stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Eriokanmi: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
madjune:

This had nothing to do with sex or Virginity.

I wasn't even a virgin then.

While at the University of Calabar, from which I graduated; I made out time to go the neighboring village time and again and to make inquiries into this incident.
Through hushed tones, they told me lots surrounding that river and it's godess.
ok
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by highness25(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
By
Here's the story:

I don't know about this your story but I can't explain how someone that died some years ago was able to send me friend request on Facebook... The name he uses when he was alive was exactly what he used on Facebook both with his surename I didn't accept that request.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Danniedpastor:
1. Did you say "saner climes"? Do your research there real life ghost stories in US and Europe.
2. Did you not read the story of the black american that reincarnated as w white child? It was posted here on Nairaland few days ago.
1. Most of the ghost stories have been refused at this point in time. Majority are now relegated to genre of Cult fiction. undecided

2. Cult fiction along with vampires, superheroes, werewolves, zombies etc. !
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by netmillionaires(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
I want to believe that you are a Christian. True or false?

Truvelisback:
U are talking nonsense. Human Philosophy and carnality has taken over u. U talk like an Atheist.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Stargurl20(f): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Base on my little Islamic knowledge, I've learnt that if a deceased person used to sleep naked or bath completely naked during his/her lifetime, a jinn could wear the person's appearance after the person's death.

But this really got me scared o
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Myles22: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
When you sleep and have a dream... You sometimes see your self places you are familiar with and can remember vividly events that took place ... I have been to places in my dream I have never known exist in real life and when I wake I google those places and to my surprise it exists ..

What am I driving at...

Man is SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY..

When the body (container) dies, the spirit
(real person) lives on ...

I have watched and read of people who die but are seen in another country married with children.. some their wives attest to it..

There are portals on earth that's a gate way to the spirit real..

In secondary school, I was talking with two sister friends when suddenly one of them screamed with shock that she just saw her late aunty cross the road... She was virtually shaking and scared..

Never doubt what you've not experienced..

Life in the spirit is More real than what physically exists...

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by alobright17(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I'm not a smoker, sink.
This thread isn't ur type

Do you know that India beat naija for soccer 100 zero and in Aba person turned to vulture but when you go to Aba those there will say the thing happened in onitsha , others will say na for Nnewi .

You may not have smoked physical weed but you can’t deny taken spiritual weed .
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by youngZee23: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Do not try dis bro. Na surugede dance u wan do so and surugede na dance for d spirit. Don't mess with spirits ohhhhhh. We dun see plenty for spiritual world but man just dey read comments.
Omo..i love my self ooh..i can't try it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by alobright17(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I'm not a smoker, sink.

Do you know that India beat naija for soccer 100 zero and in Aba person turned to vulture but when you go to Aba those there will say the thing happened in onitsha , others will say na for Nnewi .

You may not have smoked physical loud but you can’t deny taken spiritual loud

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by rickleye: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
I HAVE THE SIXTH SENSE..... I SEE DEAD PEOPLE
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by alobright17(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I'm not a smoker, sink.

You may not have smoked physical loud but you can’t deny taken spiritual loud
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by yahmohy27: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
grin bro na still d fear wey dey my body oo.. but honestly I want people to contribute to this. I have never believed this stories before, I really wanna know somethings
Na hin village people killed am that's the FACT... Meaning it is not a NATURAL death
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Dameland: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

A UK man in his sixties worked in the NHS morgue for over 30 years . He was having sex with the dead bodies every night. He was not caught until last year when he was arrested for an entirely different murder he had committed many years ago.

My question is, So why did the Ghosts of those dead bodies not slap him or kill him all those years.

My advice is, be careful what you believe. Your individual belief process can get your mind twisted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by gabemuyi: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is not reincarnation. Infact d person soul is still tied to his body he is still within d life cycle. He is drawn by either revenge or something. So the soul keeps wandering about. Reincarnation u must leave the present life and go into another. I guess the guy is running away from the white light. Dats the light dat recycles us.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by okomile(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
I also had similar experience too on two occasions.

One was my late father's colleague who died. I was at Oyingbo bus stop when I saw him and he asked me to give him money. He was on white buba and sokoto.

Inner me was saying this man is dead but I could not do anything.

I had to go to their office to confirm what I saw the previous evening. I was told that the man truly died years ago.

Second one was a woman that we worked together before we were all terminated. I lost contact with her.

On a Sunday that I was going to make my hair at this same Oyingbo (before the new brb was constructed), I met this aunty.

We greeted, she was wearing white buba and iron. She started reporting another woman and her brother to me. I just pacified her.

When I made enquiry, I learnt she passed on years ago. She went to political rally and she was hit by stray bullet.

I was like haaaaaa, again

When we see the Almighty, we go ask questions ooooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by greggng: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

Most u be stupid here ..? Someone is saying something and u are busy insulting him without provocation

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by shantti(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Op hallucinating and rather than get his facts right or at least understand the event wasn't a result of a Brea in his psyche, used it to assault a woman still grieving the loss of her son, is what I see here. undecided

There was no contact made, no message related, nothing, yet he ran to the dead boys mother to tell her what exactly? He could have maybe headed to the boy's grave himself first to find out the reason why the Spirit chose to appear to him at least, before heading to the dead boy's mother with whatever it is he may have found out. undecided

2. I don't need to be endorser of reality but we all most at least approach all things the way of commonsense, right? undecided

3. No, I am falling back on hallucination because it is the most probable explanation for what happened to OP given that OP himself does not even understand what it is or why it did ....hallucinations do that to you. undecided

4. That's your cup of tea. I am more after the facts of this which Op does not seen to have much to speak of. undecided

1. Very good, we r getting somewhere, u mentioned op going to the grave to know why his spirit was wandering abi, now u believe in spirit abi. Thats good.
What u feel u want to conclude on is ur own personal opinion. He didn't assault his friends mother, he was in shock so his reaction is understandable.

2. There is no common sense in trying to fault an experience simply because I don't believe in it. At Least common sense would have made u counter it with a solid evidence rather than defaulting to hallucinations. Only those that were in the bus at that instant can counter the op and not you or me

3. You would make a very bad doctor if u were one. You havent even met the op, u were not even in the bus, u r at the comfort of your room and yet you diagonized the op as having hallucinations. Even an experienced therapist will invite the op first and then subject him to some psychological test before concluding on hallucinations.

Any small thing hallucinations, o gini di. Who told you hallucinations is the only probable explanation given when someone experiences something he doesn't understand. Can u show me a study from research gate or from zendy.io or from scholar.google or from pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov where a full research was done and the result supports the fact that hallucinations is the only probable explanation that can be given when someone experiences something he can't explain or why something happened. Please don't tell me u just assumed that because I been dey rate u oh.

4. It doesn't have to be my own cup of tea, after all we r having a diplomatic conversation.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I wasn't there hence my shock at your claims. undecided

So a human being dematerialized in the middle of a crowd and it just so happens that all of their attentions happened to be on that one man who disappeared at the time that it happened? undecided

You and your galfriend and all the others just happen to have been paying attention to this one man when he poof.... disappeared into thing air just like that... this in a crowded bus? lipsrsealed

How come these sort of things don't happen in saner climes abeg? undecided

And who told you that it doesn't happen on "saner climes"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.