Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81212 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by officialfestus(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by youngmoore(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
I can say this is true from experienced when we were small,I know of a man that die in hospital but his younger sister insisted he was the one that came home bought a bread and give her to keep till he comes back that he need to pick little things in the hospital,the lady just observe cold in her body through out the week until they took her for spiritual bath
To me demon is real

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by wolebest: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
One time I was in ikotun to attend prophet TB Joshua service.

The hotel where I lodged, we were watching African magic and the movie was about dead related script.

Somehow, argument started that you can see a dead person you know alive in another city.

One lady among us even told us that, if you doubt it, you should go to the centre of ikotun market around 12:midnights and bend down you'll see a dead person you know from your village grin.

Afterlife is real, reincarnation is real.

Don't let anybody fool you.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:
Documented amongst the wise and intelligent men In books, In experience. That's how to get evidences about the unknown.

I'll also want to advice you not to try searching for these evidences, except if you have the guts and mental capabilities to continue. The journey to seeking the unknown is not what the bravest of mortals can undertake, a Rubicon's crossing at it's best.
Oh boy! undecided

Evidence by definition isn't meant to be found in delusions but in real measurable experiences. undecided
I spent much of my youth diving through the many delusions of your so-called wise and intelligent men, and you know what I realized after many decades of doing that? Their delusions are no better than mine. undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Juleeee: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oloniyan:
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.

Pls explain
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
alobright17:

Na so India take beat naija 100 zero so many people believed it

Person turned to vulture in Aba many also believed it

Abeg abeg stop

I hear you
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mostob(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Stargurl20:
Base on my little Islamic knowledge, I've learnt that if a deceased person used to sleep naked or bath completely naked during his/her lifetime, a jinn could wear the person's appearance after the person's death.

But this really got me scared o
Everybody do bath naked now. Abi na me no understand you ni grin

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Dshocker(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oloniyan:
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.

Stop lying bro
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by drlateef: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ayojb:
to what purpose? Why do they want to confuse humans?

Good question!!! They are satanic, most of them. Their aim is to lure people away from the truth about God and His creations. God says there’s no re-incarnation, but they want you to believe in it so as to sway you away from God and towards satanic beliefs and activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ifihearam: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation

So if he faked it, why not relocate to another city or out of the country? why Orile?

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Slynation:
Yes I can and you...
no. I'm a moody person. I won't be able to sleep
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by drlateef: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is the purpose of a jinn? Isn't that a waste of energy right there? undecided

That’s not a purpose of the jinns. That’s one of their satanic activities to lure people towards satan and evil beliefs.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Stargurl20(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
mostob:
Everybody do bath naked now. Abi na me no understand you ni grin

At least there should be maybe a tiny piece of clothings on you. For female, maybe waist beads
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Demolakay: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life
when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Dis tin is real bro, infact I can recollect lyk 3 cases in my former area,where my father use to live, nd where we grew up.

D one dat really struck me d most, was dat of my father's friend. He died in 2005. It was a sad moment cos d man was still young! Around 55years of age.

On d day of his burial, lyk weeks after, a woman came in wit some provisions, nd huge amount of money wit her. All of us were in mourning mood.

She was surprised at d mood of evrybody nd in her curiosity, she asked for d wife of d man. We asked her wat happened,she said d man met her at Iyana Ipaja, nd open d booth of his car, nd gave her d provisions nd some money, to give to his wife. DAT he will nt b coming for some days, dat he is taking some passengers to d north. D man drives a bus he uses for public transportation.

Evrybody inside d Ouse rushed out, including sympathizers. D scene dat day was unforgettable.. Wen d woman was shone d place d man was buried, she fainted immediately nd was rushed to d hospital.

For days i couldn't sleep, thinking of dat episode. Dis tin is real!

Dis life is indeed a mystery!! Only GOD understands it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:
That’s not a purpose of the jinns. That’s one of their satanic activities to lure people towards satan and evil beliefs.
So by appearing and causing people to believe in reincarnation they accomplish what satanic purpose? undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Offpoint1: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
There's no life after this, there are lives within this... Not in your dimension. No planet is a dead planet
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
manuelkel:

I believe you 100%, sometime 2008, I was still very young. My dad had a boy(nonso) (now a man tho) serving him in his business in EBONYI state, during Xmas, a lady with 3kids came home searching for his in-laws house with happiness. She stays in Lag with her family, her husband also or lets say her dead husband which she had no knowledge about. Her husband is the eldest brother to Nonso, she located her husbands family and was happy. To the amazement of everybody she brought out the pics of her husband, her mother in-law fainted, she was later shown where her dear husband was laid to rest at the back 8years ago.
No be whining, I believe you 100%, that's the more reason you couldn't shout because he's not living and had the powers to silence you from making alarms.
To cut it shut, the lady till now have now idea where her husband is, had to travel back to Lag, their mansion was empty, her husband is no where.
I don't doubt you.

Story! So, she took her husband's picture along with her to show his family members Incase she learnt he's dead abi?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Solofresh2: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this
Reincarnation is real sir.What the op experienced is not reincarnation but possession of a spirit probably carrying out a task in a mortal form.
Reincarnation is a total rebirth of a soul in a different human form to pay for the karma of their past life, either good or bad
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by vinceyinnovation: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE!!

I can see that this thread is too matured for you to understand, better go and read your physics textbook since the only things you must believe must come from a white man.

Why are you always refusing the findings of black men?

You worship the teachings and philosophy of white men always...

KOBOJUNKIE your brain seems to be filled with the "JUNKIE" of the white men research.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by nwajesus12(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Richy4:

Fixed
lol, Ewu Hausa
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by searchlight: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
detectivejones:
These things are real whether you believe it or not. My aunt's paternal uncle died and remarried in Togo, he even had two children. The story long, just know we're not alone and not everyone you see is human.
Did you go to Togo to see her? Who did the guy marrying here paid bride price to? I am just asking? Can you visit and remind her that she's your aunty or she will still disappear too with her kids?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I don try am now now for market where I dey, I no see anything o

Lol. Dem say 12midnight.

You self wan see ghosts cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by searchlight: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Read the whole page one.... He wasn't talking about Akudaaya. He was talking about the dead man commanded by magical means to walk with both legs to the vehicle simply because drivers in the area weren't interested in carrying a dead body. The walk was to prove to the driver that he was only sick and not yet dead so that the driver could be convinced in carrying the man to the village.
Lol people can believe shits. If that man has that power why will he be lying lifeless at first? So he dies when he wants ?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmanuelbrown26: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
youngZee23:
Omo..i love my self ooh..i can't try it
Lolsssssss, my brother, things dey happen ohhhhh. Na pikin wey dem back no no say journey of a man no bi by having 2 scrotum.
En get one bros wey die for our side. Young bros, bros dey do well, dey help families, dey help community.
After some years, we lost bros, so we waka enter one hood go find out waiting kill bros. As we enter, d man in charge of d hood mak some incantation with his mirrow, d man dun already tell everybody inside d hood not to panik if bros spirit show, that bros spirit go hint us waiting kpai bros.
After like 25 or 30minutes, incantation, we cum dey see something like smoke, d next think something in human form just dey appear with en back. D hood man signal us not to panik and talk. Bros cum face us, tell us say nobody kill am, say na secret society wey en join na waiting en sign bi that. Bros forget, men dey see things. Or d one wey op experience, me dun experience am when I seminary school

13 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 10mobile: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Take it or leave it, reincarnation is real....!!!
Demons are real too
Take that to the bank.

Bro, I swear I won't take this thing to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh boy! undecided

Evidence by definition isn't meant to be found in delusions but in real measurable experiences. undecided
I spent much of my youth diving through the many delusions of your so-called wise and intelligent men, and you know what I realized after many decades of doing that? Their delusions are no better than mine. undecided

You just scratched the surface, and you didn't look deeper. You did that with sentiments, how can you get your satisfying answers? It takes a lifetime of doing that, not some two-or-three-years as if you doing a degree.

Evidences can't be erased, delusions can. You can't bring up something to destroy evidences, it will still be there, wanting you to find it.

The wise men are still here, the books are still here, the experiences documented, they can't be burnt. I'm 100% sure there's lot to learn, but don't call the bluff on things you haven't seen or properly investigated. The well is much deeper than you think it is.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Keniwit(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are a devil..why would you tell his mum of such. ??if she dies her blood is on you
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by abionababa(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let me give a little explanation to this. What you saw was not the dead guy. Jinns have the power and ability to use the image of dead persons to live a humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Hezzyluv: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
10mobile:

Bro, I swear I won't take this thing to the bank.

�������

People wey no get joy dey this forum.....
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 10mobile: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

What if I tell you I know of a man that died, 3days after his death, the same died man used his legs and walked to the vehicle that carried his corpse to his village?

Come c pandemonium for area that year...
You no sabi Lai. I recommend you undergo a course with Lie Muhammad.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
madjune:

I had my education in the 90s Nigeria.

Today, our youths learn from the internet.

Education gleaned off the pages of books is far different from online write ups etc.

Let's OBIdiently pray and hope our standards are restored.
did you use brighter grammar?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 10mobile: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
Ok na lookalike disappear? Omo undecided
Bro, when last did you take anti-malaria medicine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.