Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81282 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Solofresh2: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Brother that guy did not reincernate.His body was possessed by a spirit, to Carry out an operation in the land of the living.This things happen in our dream life too.This spirits possess people we know to carry out an evil or good act.So we see this people in our dreams,we think they are up to something but not knowing they are being possessed
Reincarnation is a total rebirth of a soul in a different body to pay for the karma of the past life they lived before death.This current life we live,a lot of people don't know that we are all here to pay for one karma or the other.Thats why you need to live a good life because you will pay for every single thing you do in this life.
Most of those celebrities and world leaders you see will suffer in their next life because they misused their power.Most very poor people today are paying for the karma of their previous life.And you can't escape it because your soul is the real you and not your body

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by spal102: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
please just pick up a copy of, in the light truth the Grail massage.it will help you to understand this and more other life after Dead issues .
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:
1. You just scratched the surface, and you didn't look deeper. You did that with sentiments, how can you get your satisfying answers? It takes a lifetime of doing that, not some two-or-three-years as if you doing a degree.

2. Evidences can't be erased, delusions can. You can't bring up something to destroy evidences, it will still be there, wanting you to find it.

3. The wise men are still here, the books are still here, the experiences documented, they can't be burnt. I'm 100% sure there's lot to learn, but don't call the bluff on things you haven't seen or properly investigated. The well is much deeper than you think it is.
1. You intend for a person to spend his lifetime digging endlessly through the delusions of others before he can find answers/evidence or meaning? Is this a joke? undecided

2. Yet every so often new batch of your so-called wise and intelligent men churn out new books/ideas claiming to be filled with evidence, pretty much like delusions, while old ones fade away given no real evidence was obtained from them. undecided

3. Delusions can be recorded and preserved. Does not make them any less of delusions. undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mystery22: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aditkd:
A lot of things are happening. When humans die and refuse to let go of this earthly plane and transcend they become earth bound and such spirits are all around us though most times you won't see them.

Op saw the dude, though he is now an earth bound spirit.

It is better for him to let go of this earthly plane and transcend and later on be reincarnated whenever it's his time.

you seem to know more about this things,could you pls explain more

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kingxsamz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
ANTAX99:

You are mature!

And you are delusional.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by cutievik: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
netmillionaires:
This live na small world o. Let me tell you a small story although not related to the spirit stuff. My mom has this aunty who has a son. Let me call him uncle TJ. Uncle TJ travelled to Canada three years ago. My bro got married some years back and the wife has a sister who travelled to Canadarecently.

While the couple were on a Whatsapp video chat with the aunty, she asked for permission to put the call on hold so she could talk to her neighbour. So she shouted "I am coming uncle TO (an uncommon name in naija)". My bro was surprised. So he asked which TJ is that. The aunty answered TJ Expensive(not real surname). My bro told held that he is his family. He showed her his picture and she was surprised. Then ended up having a group chat.

What I am just trying to explain his that despite how big Canada is two people who are related in Nigeria still ended up living beside each oth

This story wasn't well written, I almost develop a headache.

E interesting abeg edit am.make we fit read

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Urheadmaster(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Biafraaa:

Did you try it comrade? grin

tongue

Fear no allow me to even think about it cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Goalnaldo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
madjune:

I had my education in the 90s Nigeria.

Today, our youths learn from the internet.

Education gleaned off the pages of books is far different from online write ups etc.

Let's OBIdiently pray and hope our standards are restored.
You didn't complete your story.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 10mobile: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

�������

People wey no get joy dey this forum.....
grin grin grin grin
Just imagine! Na very small money I get 4 bank and he wan finish am.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheboyGhost(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Humans and their Thinking grin

A lot of people here for this Nairaland no be Ordinary flesh and blood humans like others.

The god's like the Earth and some good pussies ....

The humans likes the gods and their mysterious ways .

If you don't get it the forget it.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by kingxsamz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Humans and their useless delusions.
Make any attempt to approach this cock and bull story logically and people will insult you.
No wonder pastors are able to sell you handkerchiefs, bottle water and groundnut oil to protect yourself and you'll buy, while they ride in bullet proof cars. Delusional clowns.
Belief that has no tangible use in reality.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by midehi2(f): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aldol:

Na evening be this now, try am in the afternoon around 1pm
Even by 1pm, he can't see anything, those seeing are those who washed their eyes spiritually by Baba
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by searchlight: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ramon92:
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..
Hallucination. Does this happen in US, UK and others?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by JayPeeOham: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
grin bro na still d fear wey dey my body oo.. but honestly I want people to contribute to this. I have never believed this stories before, I really wanna know somethings

I guess now you believe that heaven and hell are both real grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by thebar: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ramon92:
My experience was something similar, mind you I never used to believe these stuffs..

I lost my uncle and the night he died, I had a dream where I saw him helpless on a bed, the one in my grandma's room cos she had two. He was beckoning to me to like help him off his current state... Mind you, I was in school and didn't even know he was sick till I heard the news from my dad first thing that morning that he died that same night.

Forward a few months, I'll hear reports of the tenants seeing this my uncle walking around the house at midnight, as in physical seeing sometimes with footsteps. I wasn't scared initially cos, well he's dead.

Now this Christmas we went to our home town and I usually sleep on the second bed in my grandma's room. My gma was on the other bed.
I woke up around 2 am and couldn't sleep, so I was surfing the net and was on nairaland and stuffs.
Not up to a min I dropped my phone, I felt someone physically walk into the room, as in I could see a figure live but couldn't move my body. I was dead cold. I could feel him sit on the bed, you know that feel when someone sits on the bed you on. I saw him physically and I could recognise him..

I was like that for some minutes till he stood up and left the room. I heard footsteps but not the door opening or closing. That was one of the scariest moments I've experienced.

Told my dad a few days after and was made to understand some things about life..

All these people forming woke these things ain't real are just ignorant..

This happened to me when I was small
While I was still staying with my mom many years ago, I normally move from room to sitting room whenever there's heat in my room. I will spread mat on the floor open the windows then sleep on a particular spot where I could find space. Some time between 1am to 3am, I will just see someone dressed on white, holding long walking stick trying to cross me over to the other side of where I sleep. My eye will be open, i could see everything but won't be able to move any part of my body, I won't be able to say anything as well, just lying there watching but at the same time trying to stand up or shout, the strength won't come. This happened for more than five time before voicing out, and I was told that they buried someone on that very spot that whenever I sleep directly the way they put her there is when I will be seeing her. I believed after they brought her old black and white pictures and I saw the face.

But me I no dey fear, after some time I still go back but the old woman no dey show up again after them don tell me

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by justicechichex: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Not trying to dispute what u just wrote coz i've heard similar stories as well. But honestly, things like this are what the devil and his demons are using to play tricks on peoples minds. Ask yourself why the person disappeared immediately u saw him. Obviously it wasn't him really. The guy is dead and buried. Gone out of existence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
emkz:
First those arguing blindly that there is no reincarnation, please don't argue about things you don't know. Just read and learn.

If you immerse yourself in your cultural history, you'd see that reincarnation has been part of our existence. Read books like Abiku by Wole Soyinka, I think. Even the Bible mentions something about reincarnation, but many dismiss it.

Then the Book of Matthew hinted at reincarnation.

But many who are Christians today prefer not to believe. Its fine, its for the protection of the average person that he does not believe.

To the OP, the person that died did not reincarnate. Reincarnation means being reborn in a different form as a human being in a different place. What you saw was a disturbed soul who could not leave the earth and would continue to wander around where they died because their current existence is tied to that place. It mostly happens to those who died viole
was john the baptist a reincarnation of elijah?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by thebar: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
searchlight:
Hallucination. Does this happen in US, UK and others?

This happen everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Powersurge: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

This one strong o.

Spirituality is a very very difficult subject to broach. Hence, I don't discuss it much.

Early this year my caretaker called me and told me two things. One was that he saw that I had problem around my abdomen. I didn't doubt him. But there was nothing I could do. I no dey close to God like b4. But about six months later, I had ruptured appendix that nearly took my life if not for God's grace. I still have whole only stomach now.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Bafete: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okkk
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You intend for a person to spend his lifetime digging endlessly through the delusions of others before he can find answers/evidence or meaning? Is this a joke? undecided

2. Yet every so often new batch of your so-called wise and intelligent men churn out new books/ideas claiming to be filled with evidence, pretty much like delusions, while old ones fade away given no real evidence was obtained from them. undecided

3. Delusions can be recorded and preserved. Does not make them any less of delusions. undecided

You intend for a person to spend his lifetime digging endlessly through the delusions of others before he can find answers/evidence or meaning? Is this a joke?

(Does it take years to become an expert in a problem or you feed knowledge though your brains to be a guru? Wetin you dey talk self? )

Yet every so often new batch of your so-called wise and intelligent men churn out new books/ideas claiming to be filled with evidence, pretty much like delusions, while old ones fade away given no real evidence was obtained from them.

(I believe you are a graduate and when you write a thesis, you acknowledge someone's work, related to the topic, even if it's your enemy. You can't talk above the physical, without acknowledging the spiritual. I know you are "woke", and you are trying to bullshvt spiritualism, that's akin to living a dangerous life.)

Delusions can be recorded and preserved. Does not make them any less of delusions.

(Please point to me where anybody has use delusions as a ticket or a trump card for understanding, since you said it can be recorded. I'll love to learn. Thanks)
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Bimpe29: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
This has been a news since I was a kid.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vello:

You are a born again
Born again are sheep
You are a � Sheep!
Sheep is a mumu

Let them finish you with Bible that some wicked idiots wrote to subjugate and dominate your life.
Small data of N100 could have saved you from the nonsense you forced me to read.
I pity your life!!!
what do you believe in?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, my brother, things dey happen ohhhhh. Na pikin wey dem back no no say journey of a man no bi by having 2 scrotum.
En get one bros wey die for our side. Young bros, bros dey do well, dey help families, dey help community.
After some years, we lost bros, so we waka enter one hood go find out waiting kill bros. As we enter, d man in charge of d hood mak some incantation with his mirrow, d man dun already tell everybody inside d hood not to panik if bros spirit show, that bros spirit go hint us waiting kpai bros.
After like 25 or 30minutes, incantation, we cum dey see something like smoke, d next think something in human form just dey appear with en back. D hood man signal us not to panik and talk. Bros cum face us, tell us say nobody kill am, say na secret society wey en join na waiting en sign bi that. Bros forget, men dey see things. Or d one wey op experience, me dun experience am when I seminary school
so true.
It is very common in nsukka
Enugu ezike to be precise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by madjune(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goalnaldo:
You didn't complete your story.

I was expecting this from any ardent reader.

I definitely will...had to leave it for work.

I will come back to it tonight.

11pm US time.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by madgoat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

You are beginning to go mental.... Its schizophrenia you have. Hallucinating and being delusional.
You need psychiatric treatment oh.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by TheSameGuy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
@ onetenth, The circumstances he died, he was being impersonated by jinnu (,evil spirit).

That's what Islam taught us.

This happens to people who are not Clean
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmanuelbrown26: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
so true.
It is very common in nsukka
Enugu ezike to be precise
U sabi waiting dey xup jare
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Lukgaf(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
You saw a Jinn not him!
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Originalsly: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw mybreaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

Did anyone see the boy? Did your gf see the boy?.. even if you described him later... did she recall seeing him? In your write up only you saw the boy.
Some people can see "dead people".... most likely you are in that lot.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

Well if you really want to know I can give you some explanations.
1. Many of us unknown to us have look alikes to the extent that you can bet your last dime on it.
2. There is a spiritual side. God has, through the Bible informed us that when a person dies, he is dead, until God says it's time to resurrect him. But a wicked spirit (Satan) wants to counter that narrative. Through his angels (the demons) he tries to prove God wrong by impersonating the dead persons. The question is, who are you going to believe?
i have two questions. One, can demons shapeshift? Two, is it fair to say God is the source of demons powers?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by DriveByKiller: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Here's the story:

both you and the mod and the 171 people who liked your poorly written drivel are lonely world-class idiots

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / 'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.