Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81299 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Lightman300(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
breadplanets:
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin

Like a fine writer puts it..
you have educated yourself into state of imbecility...
Ofcourse,I'm not referring to you,my friend. I'm unto people who think and live their lives believing that all there is to life is about what were thought them from text books and within the four walls of an academic institutions.
Life is far profound than all that.
There is a thing as "familiar spirit"--
Demons taking the physical structure of people known to us.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by detectivejones: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
searchlight:
Did you go to Togo to see her? Who did the guy marrying here paid bride price to? I am just asking? Can you visit and remind her that she's your aunty or she will still disappear too with her kids?
Read to understand, i said my aunty's parternal uncle died and remarried in Togo and not the other way round. Btw i don't know marital rites are conducted in Togo
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Truthshscrazy: 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:

Year 2020, Around May ,I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy , this boy disappeared on that spot.
Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home.How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

This is not Reincarnation Biko but restless spirit/ghost. Since he died exactly two years ago, Count 9months or lesser to date of death.Reincarnation means a newly born baby Maximum of 2years old; was Birthed after he died, could even be a baby birthed as early as 2months after death, As soon as baby starts talking; Begins telling his parents stories of how he recalls being butchered in a cult clash in former life; etc & begins exhibiting other unique or strange mannerisms to the late cultists., etc. one reincarnated child in the news recently Luke, even mentioned names of former parents in her former life as a black American woman Pam & everything matched up. Some reincarnated children can eventually forget everything about any former life if they take the kids for deliverance.

The cases of reincarnation l have personally seen in my local community sef ,most of the kids did not even remember anything about any yeye former life. But the village elders & wise one insisted they are reincarnated people.
One was a woman who always lost her babies at infancy.
Worried that it was one troublesome evil spirit reincarnating several times and dieing again just to trouble the poor mother; the Village people simply bought Razor blades and drew lots of disfiguring ugly Art to design the face , neck, Back & hands of the corpse before burying the 8th dead child dead once again.

Surprisingly, the mother took in once more, & gave birth to the 9th baby , Bearing exactly all the Razor blade marks used to disfigure the last corpse in exactly the same spots. shocked The disfigured rebirthed child refused to die grin & the parents later welcomed other siblings. Some African cultures call it Abiku, Some say Ogbanje . That woman was even lucky. One child who reincarnated & troubled the poor mother so much in my little Deltan village, Omo they ripped the stomach of the last dead baby open. Brought out some intestines from the stomach & burnt them. The next Baby who survived infancy came to life bearing Burnt looking stomach area. shocked & horizontal scars of a stomach cut horizontally.
Village elders & each African culture has its unique ways to explain these spiritual mysteries not covered by science. But evil spirits & mediums can do some things just to wreak havoc unless there is deliverance in church.

Sha this ghost/restless spirit you just saw; if it’s my culture unless it’s not troublesome oh; within days they would put physical chain to chain the grave & perform some rituals to Restrict the spirit to stop disturbing & Rest In Peace . These things are damn Real. Na God dey protect person. Na God go help us. One woman that was chained; she left behind little children still in primary school but after her death; she won’t allow the kids to rest, ordinary eat again; kids can’t eat; they will start crying mummy just came & threw away their food; every time oh amidst other strange sights & events. That was how it became too much until they finally chained the grave. & the spirit stopped troubling.

Even when my father was to be buried; some of his non Christian distant relations/ extended family kinsmen wanted to bury him with cutlass & broom cos of his manner of death, in order to empower him not to Rest In Peace in his grave until he went after the suspected killers & troubled them. Na so officiating pastor we invited shouted angrily over the microphone that the church will Exit the burial immediately let us have traditional/non Christian ungodly burial. Na so family & guests begin Beg pastor not to GO & them maintain immediately for the pastors will to prevail. . All these demonic traditional practices make some people not Dey fit Sidon grave Rest In Peace.

Some times sha; some of these people themselves were occultic people in their own lifetime, which gives satan their Father and wicked spirits & demons permission to continue using their form & appearance even after death to wreak havoc. Even in Holy Bible; Saul after he backslided, went to a medium at En dor to summon late Samuel’s spirit wella. These things are damn real. If your spiritual eye is opened; one can literally even see demons strolling down the streets & other mannerisms of darkness especially at night.

Bible however forbids true obedient Christians from visiting Medium; Soothsayers; Wizards ,Marabouts, Babalawos, Witchdoctors or dabbling into spiritism.

◄ Leviticus 19:31 ►
New King James Version
‘Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God .

breadplanets:
Op are you sure you know what reincarnation means? You mean you saw your family friend 2years later as a full grown adult abi na baby u see? You see ghost abi you no see ghost? grin
This is the question
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Aldol: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
midehi2:

Even by 1pm, he can't see anything, those seeing are those who washed their eyes spiritually by Baba
You think so? Maybe you should try it tomorrow and give us feedback here
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by searchlight: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thacutegemini:
ignorance
mumu if you no know something no talk

I believe this cos I have seen it

my neighbour had one visitor one day like we all saw her she said she was her course mate from uni, my neighbour went out to buy drinks the woman started drinking , all of a sudden she said she want to ease herself she went into the bathroom.
Then, my neighbour phone rang ,she picked the call , the person was saying that her course mate had died last week.
omo Na so everybody shout ,which course mate
,we went to check bathroom we no we this woman , where she pass ? , like the woman disappeared omo we run commot for the house o

Lol and she has to go out before the call. Story for the gods.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U sabi waiting dey xup jare
are you from nsukka?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by bowei(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dem perform DNA, or Nonso wan bring in his mistress?!?
Bobbyjay001:

Story! So, she took her husband's picture along with her to show his family members Incase she learnt he's dead abi?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by searchlight: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
detectivejones:
Read to understand, i said my aunty's parternal uncle died and remarried in Togo and not the other way round. Btw i don't know marital rites are conducted in Togo
Why do t you to to Togo to see your cousins? Will he and the kids disappear? And probably with the wife who confirmed that he's your uncle?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Allthetruth(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let me share my own story, I lost my Dad when I was 3 months old, before I was burn my parents had lost 3 of my brothers but I have a sister already but the boys died few months to 2 years old. But I have another sister before me. My dad was sick immediately after my birth but later died 3 months after. In my village they always say I was the one that kill my father that my head is to strong. I did my marriage 2012 in Anambra. when we got home to Auchi the night after my marriage, my sister said, she saw my dad that he came to the venue though I didn't believed her. Again, When I built my house here in Abuja I gave the roofing contract to my friend after some days my sister came to my house and said my dad was among the people that built my house, though my sister attend C and S church and she is IYA ADURA. Because I recall when my friend came to my house for money after their work he came with an Old man I ask them to come inside and eat but the old man refuse to come inside my house that was when I ask my friend where he saw the old man from. My friend burst in lough and said, see me see wahala that the old man just walked up to him and said I will follow you to that work you are going he tried everything to stop him but the man insist that even if Nah small money him go collect. After my sister told me that my dead father was among the people that roof my house. That was when I believed some of these things.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Goalnaldo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
KOBOJUNKIE! KOBOJUNKIE!!

I can see that this thread is too matured for you to understand, better go and read your physics textbook since the only things you must believe must come from a white man.

Why are you always refusing the findings of black men?

You worship the teachings and philosophy of white men always...

KOBOJUNKIE your brain seems to be filled with the "JUNKIE" of the white men research.
grin grin That guy is something else. I wish their is a block button on nairaland, I would have blocked him a long time. He's reasons are always weird.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Akanoaaa(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Smazlexander:
No matter what anyone does please don't do this...

Why?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goalnaldo:
grin grin That guy is something else. I wish their is a block button on nairaland, I would have blocked him a long time. He's reasons are always weird.
Yet you have never been able to reasonably/logically refute any one of them, how come? undecided

Doesn't that cause you to at least question to validity of your reasoning? undecided
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by jojothaiv(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
You know what, there's a branch of Philosophy which is dedicated to Metaphysics and things beyond the ordinary eyes but folks from the scientific world would always want to debate the rationale behind such field.

While on Nairaland, I only listen to empiricists here for amusement sake and not for deep talks, they believe the world is a straight line and there's no zig zag.

Meanwhile, It's getting to a stage that some biologists are even having hard times trying to put the evolution and big bang theory into one piece, some don't believe in those theories outrightly but rather maintain a facade to gain the respect of the 'enlightened lost men' of our times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Stargurl20(f): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Surayj123:
Op if what u are saying true, then the guy u saw was not ur dead friend but a Jinn using his body. thats all i haveto say
Exactly my thoughts
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Truvelisback(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
netmillionaires:
I want to believe that you are a Christian. True or false?

U can believe whatever u want to believe.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
are you from nsukka?
I hv good people from their and I hv spent time their too
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Simplyfun: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
My dad died many years ago but someone said he saw him in Kano state. Only God knows all this things but truly truly this world is spriritual.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by detectivejones: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
searchlight:
Why do t you to to Togo to see your cousins? Will he and the kids disappear? And probably with the wife who confirmed that he's your uncle?
Dude just say you want the full gist than this your headache questions. The kids are not my cousin. Quote me again let me offload the story for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Laeroy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tk4all:
That incarnation shii is real bro, i pity people who continue to live in self denial that there is no life after here.

Even some christians(jw) will tell you stories that are not true to some extent just because they want to prove a point.

For me, i believe that any thing that happens on this earth physically have spiritual undertone. And there is life after this one just that we can't explain it.
One quick question
Why is there a life after death and no life before birth?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vello:

You are a born again
Born again are sheep
You are a � Sheep!
Sheep is a mumu

Let them finish you with Bible that some wicked idiots wrote to subjugate and dominate your life.
Small data of N100 could have saved you from the nonsense you forced me to read.
I pity your life!!!
Don't pity my life, but pity your own life, you have to change your mentality before it's too late.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by hdrifter11: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
yeah same thing I was told by lot of people. He was trying to pass a message to me, but why did he disappear after seeing me? Honestly I'm still not myself, I can't sleep alone in my room
Haa
oloshopreneurs no dey your sd
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sidney22: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
realestate99:

Seems you know this stuff well, is there a name for this phenomenon cos I know it is not reincarnation, and is it not a disservice to the soul because it keeps disappearing when it comes in contact with a familiar face he knows in previous life and why can't the "spirit" move far from where it spent it's previous life.......so many questions!!

My brother it is not about knowing the stuff well.

Just that life is full of mysteries and one has had some little pretty experiences over time.

You have to understand that there are very many things beyond our understanding and if you insist or persist to unravel such issues, guy you go simply kolo.

Just like someone responded to your post, it is simply a paranormal phenomenon.

Meaning that it is way beyond normal and tends towards the supernatural.

Cases of restless spirits are very much common depending on the manner of their deaths.

Why do you think the dead is always wished eternal rest.

In condolences, it is always “may his or her soul rest in peace “ , “may God grant his or her soul eternal rest” etc.

For those who are not at peace or have not found rest , they keep on making appearances once in a while till their cases are taken care of by the living.

It is a complicated thing.

But the dead is always around the living.

Only those who are “gifted “ will know.

They come in contact with familiar faces but not every familiar face.

Only those who had such a soft spot for them when they were living.

The person might have such soft spot for them but not really knowing or exhibiting it.

It is only in that spiritual realm that it actually manifests so clearly.

OP , you must have had some soft spot for him while he was alive or the other way round without knowing.

It is a special kind of love and he sees you as one he trusts so much.

He can never harm you in any way.

In fact you are his weakness.

Those ones that appear in proximity to where they lived are the ones who really crave for rest.

And they know they will one day be noticed.

Will it surprise you if I tell you he has been stalking you for some time but you just noticed him only on that day.

If he had appeared in your room, what would have done ?

Others who are not yet ready to rest till they accomplish some failed lifetime tasks do not appear close to where they lived.

They move very far away.

Some even get married and start a family.

Life is full of mysteries my brother.

Like I said , your job is done in his life or is it in his death.

Do not let it disturb your peace and have it mind he can never harm you as you are his weakness.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Ikennablue(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Starz825:

Even if reincarnation no dey Tru Tru....
Bros read up wetin you type...
Does it make sense to you...

The op said he was among those who dug his grave and he was buried after the police released his corpse.....
You are here talking about faking death by being buried....can anyone fake their death by being allowed to be buried??

You don't believe... doesn't mean it's not true....or it didn't happen....as you no dey there....
Funny enough the op used to be like you before his experience

My grandfather is a great swimmer. He got drowned but his body was never found. A burial ceremony was held and a plantain stalk was buried in his place

Apart from the extended family. Nobody knew about this. But most of the villagers came for the burial.

Imagine he did not really died and the whole thing was an escape plan to start a new life somewhere else.

Any villager that came across him by accident will still come up with a funny story like this one
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by JordanMichael(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
You telling the truth bro, mine was my late elder sis that I saw. I was just starring at her with tears in my eyes I was mute and couldn't utter a word then I felt something fell behind me and I turned to see what it is but when I turned my face again I couldn't see her aga cry

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Thacutegemini: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
searchlight:
Lol and she has to go out before the call. Story for the gods.
I no say you be small pikin you never get sense Na why I no go answer you
go and take your cerelac

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Vello(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
camri:
what do you believe in?
You're not ready for the truth.
Let's just say that I believe in 'God with us, in us and for us'.
Every other fallacy was man's creation.
Christianity is stupidity.
Islam has no basis
Spirituality is the only way to please God, not religion
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Did anyone there saw him disappear or it's just you? If you are the only one that saw him vanish then you just might be hallucinating.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sharpwriter(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
searchlight:
Lol people can believe shits. If that man has that power why will he be lying lifeless at first? So he dies when he wants ?
Don't be funny, read for understanding.... Those who wanted to transport him did the magic stuff, not the dead man. You may quote the original narrator for clarification.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv good people from their and I hv spent time their too
okay
Cool
I’m from nsukka
Ibagwa to be precise
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by koolaid87: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
All I have to say is that if I'm ever going to be reincarnated, I wanna be in this same body and in this fvcking japa country that I struggled to enter.

Baba God, pls i no dey start afresh from naija oo

Abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by obegiri: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=117947595]

Bro, I'm a Muslim and I understand the scriptures but no be everything God tell us explicitly
Na Holy books talk say Jazz no dey but bro, JAZZ DEY, CONFAMA
There are so many things that are beyond us
No be any Jinn enter the guy body
na the guy gangan he see live but he is no longer ordinary human. [b][/b] If you understand quite well the scriptures according to you, you should know the Quran made mention of sihru which is jazz . After death is barizakh ,that’s what scriptures made us to understand. Humans don’t die twice.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by obegiri: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=117947595]

Bro, I'm a Muslim and I understand the scriptures but no be everything God tell us explicitly
Na Holy books talk say Jazz no dey but bro, JAZZ DEY, CONFAMA
There are so many things that are beyond us
No be any Jinn enter the guy body
na the guy gangan he see live but he is no longer ordinary human. If you understand quite well the scriptures according to you, you should know the Quran made mention of sihru which is jazz . After death is barizakh ,that’s what scriptures made us to understand. Humans don’t die twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.