Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later (81266 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Missing Wura Is Dead, Family Found Her Body In Canal / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emkz: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
camri:
was john the baptist a reincarnation of elijah?

That is not the point. The message is that the people who asked and the Chroniclers seemed to think Elijah would return. If he was reborn as a man into John the Baptist, that is reincarnation, but we do not know.

Now, some scholars argue that John the Baptist wasn't Elijah, while those who hold a contrary view argue that they were different men in appearance.

I don't have the facts, but certain things were recorded in the Old Testament. Please go through Malachi Chapter 4, I extract verse 5:

Malachi 4v5: "But I will send you Elijah the prophet before that great and terrifying day of the LORD's judging."

Read further Mark 9v11-13 & Luke 1v17 where the Disciples attempt to link the recordings of Malachi to the questions the people asked.

My understanding, and this is without any basis please; except reading the Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke on the subject: it was not Elijah as a man who returned, but his spirit that manifested. It is possible it manifested in John the Baptist. But I would ask you not to accept my thinking, do your own investigations.

That is reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Danthemariner: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Most times you hear Mountain of fire talk about Demons, satanic attack, evil spirit Nd most persons thinks all this do not exist... Believe it or not it doesn't change the fact that spirit exist either good or Bad spirit.. Bye �

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Neoteny7: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
I have never believed in reincarnation but my eyes did saw one yesterday

Here's the story:

Year 2020, I think around may according to his parents because I can't recollect, this neighbor of ours and close friend to my sibling was into cultism.
There's was a cult clash at ikorodu that year and he lost his life, I wasn't told I was there life when police released his corpse to his parents and I was even part of those who digged the grave he was buried. Two years ago oo..

Now, this is year 2022, I saw this boy at orile, he wanted to board the bus I was in with my girlfriend. Immediately we both saw each other I wanted to scream but I couldn't I don't know how. But everyone in the bus saw my reaction, this boy disappeared on that spot.

This isn't a made up story, if there's any nairalander at orile bustop around that time will testify to this.

Omo! I still can't believe what I saw, I cried till I got home, my girlfriend was shocked and speechless as well. How did he do that? How did he disappear in midst of people? Why is he not dead? There's obviously something spiritual about this that I'm not told.

His mom has been hospitalized since we got home and I explained everything that happened. He was her only child. This is so disheartening and scary as well

Take your meds, you'll be alright.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by blueAgent(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
OP what you saw is a flick of your imagination or you saw a familiar spirit posing as the dead boy.

There is nothing like reincarnation.

Job 14:5 Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
14:6 Turn from him, that he may rest, till he shall accomplish, as an hireling, his day.
14:7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
14:8 Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; 14:9 Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
14:10 But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he? 14:11 As the waters fail from the sea, and the flood decayeth and drieth up: 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
14:13 O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past, that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me!
14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Biafranodogwu55: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

That wasn't reincarnation. Reincarnation is being reborn into the world as somebody else after a former life here on earth.

What you saw was a ghost, I don't know what English terminology is for that. Akudaaya as known in Yorùbá isn't reincarnation. Maybe we should call them "The Living Dead." grin grin
or even walking dead

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
okay
Cool
I’m from nsukka
Ibagwa to be precise
Do u know Nsukka Eziukwu or something like that?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Vello(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
mechanics:
Don't pity my life, but pity your own life, you have to change your mentality before it's too late.
Too late is always the threat.
I know your religion will disprove this story because it challenges the fundamentals of your meaningless faith. But, know that there's no fucking hell or heaven and be at peace.
Street paved with gold ko, with mud ni! Who don go there come back to tell the story.
E no go better for the generation of those that scammed you out of your God given intellect with religion.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by sharpwriter(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
or even walking dead
cheesy on point!
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Dominic247: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sometimes I wonder whether this reincarnation na only for Nigeria e dey happen... ��
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by mostob(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Stargurl20:

At least there should be maybe a tiny piece of clothings on you. For female, maybe waist beads
For male nko.... We sha no fit use waistbead grin grin
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by preciousmetals: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
What you don't know is bigger than you
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Timoleon(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everybody just applauded and said wow and the driver moved started driving on a chill after all this happens everyday in Nigeria. Funny stuffs mehn.
kingxsamz:

Stop lying mr man.
He disappeared while in the bus. If he disappeared, what was the reaction of the passengers?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nemesis0147(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Do u know Nsukka Eziukwu or something like that?
no
Eziukwu should be someone’s surname
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Akanoaaa(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
sophirebenitez:
I entered a bus with my dad in 2010 around Jakpa junction. We were the only passengers. After about a minute or so my dad asked em to stop.

We came down only for him to tell me that the driver n conductor were not human beings lol.

I didn't notice anything. Just that they were deathly lean and very dark.

Wetin elderly person see while he or she sit down, if a child climb iroko tree e no fit see am
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by bizzibodi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
I have once saw a dead person among other mourners at d cemetery were he was buried but others didn't see him.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Fab21: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Aldol:

Just go to any market in the afternoon and bend to see back through your legs, u will see different creatures , ghost, jinns even creatures walking with their heads

Really ?

I'll try it ��
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ZombieSlayer1: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
greggng:

Most u be stupid here ..? Someone is saying something and u are busy insulting him without provocation
lol...so your mind didn't tell you that some of the people replying here aren't really "people"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BePrepared: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oloniyan:
I wouldn't have believe but my reasoning changed the day i saw my late mum.

The experience is out of this world.

Don't bother Mentioning me cos i won't explain.

You didn't see your mum, a specie of demons called familiar spirit are into this stuff of wearing faces of dead people, the earlier you guys know this the better for you.

I have this knowledge I know I can't see my dead mum, if demons love ignorant people
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ZombieSlayer1: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
AstraDroid:
The Earth is a Realm.

Earth realm has multiples of Realities - Physical, Astral, Mental, Ethereal, Spiritual ETC.

Your body is on the physical, but the blueprint of your body is astral, your mind is on the mental and your intuition is broadcasted from the ethereal, your soul is of Astral and your Spirit comes from Divinity - So you are a multiple domain biorobot powered by ethereal quantum computing system.

Your avatar can be copied and pasted and programmed into the reality and spirit controlled for any activity that the universe administrator or Master wishes.

Na you design your Avatar? The Master can decide what ever to do with the avatar, but mostly if the person had already died and needs to carry out a set up goal, he or she can be injected back to complete the role, otherwise, reincarnated to continue serving his term, or service depending on your Role or Mission.

There are 36,000 channels to broadcast your Reality signal in the Cosma, its a 32K bandwidth Reality programming, so do what ever the fucck you want to do, you are actually the Master experiencing your Reality as Avatar.

Ghosts and Apparitions are real, but you only see them if there are glitches on the matrix. You are not supposed to see them if the system functions 100% optimally.
You know too much
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by camri: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Vello:

You're not ready for the truth.
Let's just say that I believe in 'God with us, in us and for us'.
Every other fallacy was man's creation.
Christianity is stupidity.
Islam has no basis
Spirituality is the only way to please God, not religion
have you from God b4?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Read the whole page one.... He wasn't talking about Akudaaya. He was talking about the dead man commanded by magical means to walk with both legs to the vehicle simply because drivers in the area weren't interested in carrying a dead body. The walk was to prove to the driver that he was only sick and not yet dead so that the driver could be convinced in carrying the man to the village.

Hogwash.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by pacificom: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Evidently there is life after death, and there are invisible spirits that wanders about day and night among us. Unfortunately there is no one alive that can tell the reason for this paranormal activity. Perhaps we ll all find out afterlife.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by blueAgent(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerianfactor:

Well if you really want to know I can give you some explanations.
1. Many of us unknown to us have look alikes to the extent that you can bet your last dime on it.
2. There is a spiritual side. God has, through the Bible informed us that when a person dies, he is dead, until God says it's time to resurrect him. But a wicked spirit (Satan) wants to counter that narrative. Through his angels (the demons) he tries to prove God wrong by impersonating the dead persons. The question is, who are you going to believe?

So true.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Fcwilly: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
If someone die untimely, there spirit will still stay, they do go very far to continue, funny enough some of them still bear same name, I am a Christian, and i don't doubt this section of life.

There is life after death

But am not praying to see any at all

One of my former girlfriends was a daughter of such person , the father only told the mother his village but never followed her to the village and no news about the man till today
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BePrepared: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
Nothing like recarnation. What you saw was an evil spirit . They borrow his body to manifest physically.
Spirit doesn't have flesh, they either possess somebody to carry out there bidden or make use of the youthful dead body mostly those that died before their time. In most cases they make use of the person that dies through accident, during abortion, riots etc. It take beyond human understand to know this

Nothing but the truth
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 1Sharon(f): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
youngZee23:
I have heard about this bending stories tire..i want to try it but am always afraid

That is exactly the aim of people that tell you these fantastical stories. Fear is their tactic, the fear keeps you stuck.
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by ZombieSlayer1: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Documented amongst the wise and intelligent men

In books

In experience

That's how to get evidences about the unknown.

I'll also want to advice you not to try searching for these evidences, except if you have the guts and mental capabilities to continue. The journey to seeking the unknown is not what the bravest of mortals can undertake, a Rubicon's crossing at it's best.
I remember when I was younger and I tried to research into metaphysics, I regretted doing that as it totally changed my outlook to life
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by princewarri1985: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
VKN23:

you saw his lookalike
he saw his look alike and he also disappeared abi? next time learn to read inbetween the lines! OPONU
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by 1Sharon(f): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Onetenth:
Oga! Stop sounding like you know all. U weren't there. If u need evidence meet me up at surulere, let me take u to were it happened in d midst of people. U people think u know alot but u know shit. Well, I was once like u sha

What does taking him to where the alleged incident occurred prove?
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by cedricksly: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Just shut up cuz u r obviously telling a fat LIE ...

See person wey follow dig grave

Infact which cemetery una dig the grave ?

bro relax, he is telling the truth, I have a personal experience which I can't share here in public coz some persons might see it and Recognize it.. In summary it was of a person who we buried that was a relative in 2008 and in 2019 a lady came to his family house to claim he is married to the same person, that they married in 2010and have 3 kids together of which she brought, we all were in doubt, until she brought out their marriage catalogue photo album, she said they were coming together that he showed them the family house and told them to ask of his mother by the name xyz and told them he was going to see an old friend around the corner who he heard was sick, that he will meet them in the house...... Lo and behold the shirt he was buried with was the exact same shirt the wife showed on her phone that this same man with the wife and the 3 kids took a picture with that morning before leaving the state they where staying.... Infact till today the woman is still waiting for her husband even after she was showed where he was buried..... This tin didn't happen in nollywood, the man in question was my first Cousin

12 Likes

Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by BePrepared: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennablue:
people fake thier death. Especially when they are running away from something. Death brings a kind of closure and to an extent, dismisses every potential threat to your life.

If your story is true, a person involve in cultism can fake thier death especially when a rival is after your life, it makes much sense. The whole thing about you digging his grave, if I'm faking my death, the party involve will do everything possible to make it look real.

About him disappearing, oga, he just escaped very fast. People don't disappear. He never died. There's nothing like reincarnation
His dead body handed to his parents was also fake.

He just escaped fast out of eye view as disappearance.

Keep arguing
Re: I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You know too much
There is nothing like too much when it comes to polymathism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.