Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (60961 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Person wey step on your toes in real life....e no go go well for am at all.

Haven’t you noticed they always do full rant videos in their cars. Don’t they have houses?

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Kaycee54321(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Haven’t you noticed they always do full rant videos in their cars. Don’t they have houses?

cheesy
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by kayperry: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses.

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

would you die if you drop your own price ... very typical of gold diggers to want to see man house b4 billing undecided

Hi ... is just a mere greeting or start a convo last i checked but olosho pioneers online & offline will always misconstrue "Hi" for how much ? undecided
The only reason naija gurlz misconstrue "Hi" for one night stand is cos sex is the only thing they have to offer. some of those gurlz there mama no see 200k in a year, if e easy person no go dey work four job shift lojumó

9 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by etrange: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
What was he expecting to see in a night club? Medical doctors? Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Stanweezy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
It happens everywhere, just last week a lady that I once in while chat with, i said hello to her, she was like do u wana hook up

My brain was thinking maybe she wants us to see since we are in the same Abj i told her let's hook up, she replied 15k, i was like 15k for what, she said for short time.

I told her short time for what, she replied i should pay 15k make we f**k for short time, i frooze, see girl why i dey always see her update based on say she dey sale stock fish and wig, i no no say those ones na for public view while hook up na for private.

I said ok 10k she said no 15k, i told i no do she said ok, when I came back online again she don block me, this na girl I don chat with once although I didn't tell her about seeing her or anything just normal hi and hello finish.

2moro now she will marry one innocent man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Semekes: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stanweezy:
It happens everywhere, just last week a lady that I once in while chat with, i said hello to her, she was like do u wana hook up

My brain was thinking maybe she wants us to see since we are in the same Abj i told her let's hook up, she replied 15k, i was like 15k for what, she said for short time.

I told her short time for what, she replied i should pay 15k make we f**k for short time, i frooze, see girl why i dey always see her update based on say she dey sale stock fish and wig, i no no say those ones na for public view while hook up na for private.

I said ok 10k she said no 15k, i told i no do she said ok, when I came back online again she don block me, this na girl I don chat with once although I didn't tell her about seeing her or anything just normal hi and hello finish.

2moro now she will marry one innocent man.
This is appalling. People don't fear God again

6 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses.

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

Trash as usual

You wrote all these just to defend your oloshoism, Hook up and runz business?

6 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nonexisting1: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even in 1950s, vaginarians in clubs did throw themselves at men so why is this he-goat making noise here? angry

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
I get 3 million for account. But the day I give ashawo 8k I get hbp. I no try am again.

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
AND THEIR KUKUNASE IS NOT EVEN NICE AND WARM

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bvlgari:
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlIkUcju-4

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.

Why is this news, never a new thing... and they are olosho, baba just dey learn... some girls are there for fun, some are there for business
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Trash as usual

You wrote all these just to defend your oloshoism, Hook up and runz business?
Your generation is so disrespectful. Did she do the olosho work with your family members? Why are you people so nasty like this? Can you say this to her face if you meet her one to one? How can you call a total stranger on the internet such nauseating names??!

You lack proper home training and are a very vile individual. Toxic, disgusting and vile. Any way, what can one expect from someone who named himself after a turgid, blood filled sexual organ. Shior. Kelebe tueh!!

Don't bother responding because you will be soundly ignored.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Leave cho cho cho everyday like radio katanga. Go to my post and vote for a new capital for your fatherland. Make yourself useful to your nation! angry

Asking Pocohantas to be useful to her country is tantamount to asking Tinubu to free Lagos treasury from his grasp.

4 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

Well, you missed one work for the ladies that's competing with hair stylist. That's fashion designing

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
doggedfighter:
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or what ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?

Will u mind the mumu, he just wanted to show us that he can drive, senseless talk

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by samuzee26: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is Tuoyo saying he hasn't done MTN in his life...

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Imagine driving, speaking English and videoing at the same time.

Isn't he just looking for trouble like this ?

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Once again I agree with you

The past few days u have been making sense.

The idiot has nothing spectacular to say, just want to form swags behind the wheels, like we haven't seen car before... Bush boys forming awoke

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's poverty and the bad economy

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by gassbee: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wat is he feeling like, marriage counsellor or wat

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or what ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?[/quote]

See them .. why offering hookup if na dance I wan dance no be club we come ? .. you can go stand on the streets that’s where your sisters reside .. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by ogmask: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

Nos 3 to 10 na still ashi codedly.
You forget number 11.... Housewife.

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Passionate888:
200k for common toto!

Inflation

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

He has to show us he has drivers license
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

21% joblessness would later fall into the prostitution firm the biggest employer of the Nigeria female folks

So that would be 71% prostitution
White collar job takes the lowest
where can i see a virgin
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
I think he is from planet heaven.. hm just thinking.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
where can i see a virgin
In heaven.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Ckonnet: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

You should take 20% from the jobless n add to no 1. Women must survive

4 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
No sane or decent girl goes to club atleast without her man that is if she has any cos many of them are whorers.

Not to talk of now that sex with is like a common game that can be played any where and any time and with any dick and harry. Very lousy beings

Many of them has their brains in their virgina.

A disgrace to man kind

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by LagBae(f): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:

Make yourself useful first, maybe I’ll be inspired.

grin How do you people think of savage replies so fast? Does it just come naturally or...idk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.