Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (60964 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by hardon1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stanweezy:
It happens everywhere, just last week a lady that I once in while chat with, i said hello to her, she was like do u wana hook up

My brain was thinking maybe she wants us to see since we are in the same Abj i told her let's hook up, she replied 15k, i was like 15k for what, she said for short time.

I told her short time for what, she replied i should pay 15k make we f**k for short time, i frooze, see girl why i dey always see her update based on say she dey sale stock fish and wig, i no no say those ones na for public view while hook up na for private.

I said ok 10k she said no 15k, i told i no do she said ok, when I came back online again she don block me, this na girl I don chat with once although I didn't tell her about seeing her or anything just normal hi and hello finish.

2moro now she will marry one innocent man.
The bolded part is exactly my concern. May God save good men from the likes of such ladies

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by hardon1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stanweezy:

Baba fear catch me, the girl looks innocent to me, up till now I'm shocked

In one of her Facebook video she was advising for ppl to vote righly in the 2023 election and other advert she drops about selling wig and stock fish

Forget those things o, if you see the way some of them drop religious quotes steadily on the status. You will think they hvnt seen prik before. Not knowing they have bore hole down there

The internet and mobile phone has created a discreet approach to prostitution. You don't have to necessary stand by roadside to get clients, Hence very high percentage of women are into it even including those who work and do business
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
josephevergreen:
Alot of girls today re into hook up witnout any iota of shame man.

Shameful..... Like, every Dick, Tom and Harry... Can enter their private and pay. Woohoo!!! shocked
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by dazzlingd(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
have you fùcked in a car b4
what’s the big deal
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by aikyg(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is this not the male str!pper, Tuoyo. Which one is worse? A male str!pper or a female hustler?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Williams150(m): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless
we are waiting 4 men statistics make we see where you belong....

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Basiljoe: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Captain-save-a-hoe

Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2022
Maybe he is gay, how can a full blooded man be complaining that free vagina was offered to him or to any man atall? He would be lucky if any female looks at him with his ugilee bald head. Fool!

Even if the women are prostitutes, prostitutions has being happening before his mother's birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by OloshoSiofra: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Siofra Left the group chat grin
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by OloshoSiofra: 1:51am On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
Maybe he is gay, how can a full blooded man be complaining that free vagina was offered to him or to any man atall? He would be lucky if any female looks at him with his ugilee bald head. Fool!

Even if the women are prostitutes, prostitutions has being happening before his mother's birth.
You be correct man.

May Vaseline never be your portion in Jesus name.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by KingOfTheDamned: 2:21am On Nov 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or what ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?

See this prostitute defending her colleagues
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Bvlgari:
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlIkUcju-4

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.
Nonsense..

Was that not what was happening at night-clubs, even long before he himself was born.??

We are talking about how to fix Nigeria and the Nigerian-Lazy-Money-Mentality,, and this guy is here talking about Ladies in the Night-clubs
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by cardoctor(m): 2:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Was he expecting to meet nuns there?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Goodman247: 3:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Any girl that goes to a night club is a potential prostitute, as yahoo boys are increasing, that is how olosho is increasing
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:23am On Nov 01, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that this is the disaster those political leaders has brought upon us..everyone want to survive but the way they're going about it is appalling...
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by wolebest: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Bvlgari:
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.

Mumu talk!

Mind your own business for club. If they offer and you don't need, simply politely decline the offer.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by SaturnNick(m): 4:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Twalle... Club master shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by naturefellow(m): 4:13am On Nov 01, 2022
eazyduzit:
I have seen exactly this comments on instablog word to word..

serial plagiarist!

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Tuoyo seems to have a grudge with ladies at night clubs, rejection issues I believe.

If ladies offer themselves to other men except you, is it a bad thing? That's normal for ladies at night clubs.

He should focus on more pressing personal issues like doing alignment on his beard.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Bobbiee: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2022
When Nigerian girls get drunk, they become more slutty than even Oyinbo girls
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by phemmyfour: 5:26am On Nov 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or what ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?
As if na prayer e go there go pray. In the club, expect no holy hands
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by LIMITLESSng(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Na olosho wey no see customer dey do free show back then... Now no free show if no customer dem go there house like normal gal...

ruggedtimi:
2011 if u enter club normal normal u go see hook up gal oh, but atleast 60% hook up and 40% normal girls wey u fit rock without asking how much. Nowadays club f*cking boring these hook up gals will be busy pressing and flashing their iphones no time for fun. Yahoo boy go dey one corner dey do doremi wey go make the gals know how to bill you. No fun for club anymore mehn. Back then as early as 2010/2013 u go rock for club u forget to buy drink, u come back home dey gist ur guys how mny gals u rock
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Tunagee(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Jovialjune1:
This is coming from a stripper grin

What was he expecting there? Holy Mary's subordinate? Is he any different from them?

grin
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by abiodunbright(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2022
OP what did you go to club for, is it for Ewa, is it for Gari or is it for Agbado?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Karnice600: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Bvlgari:

...and this came straight to the front page.
Nansense.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Ubanz: 6:47am On Nov 01, 2022
This one be like say him just start clubbing.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by meobizy(f): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2022
They are called club girls for a reason. It’s the same deal around the world.

He should marry all three hundred thousand plus of them around the country so he’ll provide their needs. Maybe then they won’t have to sleep with random men.

E sure me say if he no participate for the show the girls no go give am time of the day.

I remember once I went clubbing and one guy got rejected by a club girl. Something which he should have brushed the experience off and kept dancing, the mugu stayed in one corner sulking and pining her way; giving her maximum pleasure. One would think she stole his destiny that night. He went up to her later in the night and threatened to beat her up — earning his foolish self a beatdown from bouncers in a place he paid money to enter.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by meobizy(f): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2022
aikyg:
Is this not the male str!pper, Tuoyo. Which one is worse? A male str!pper or a female hustler?
Tuoyo is not a stripper anything. We’ve never had a stripper participate in BBNaija.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Na SS1 boys full Nairaland. The comments display it. Una no get exposure to women.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by ogmask: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
you don fùck makeup artist b4? I neva fùck one b4. E dey my bucket list

Ma broad.... E get one wey say she be upcoming actress and make-up artist wey I meet for my guy wedding for village. The rest of the story Na same same. Truth is dem always get something wey dem dey put for front but deep down dem like the rod and the staff (cash)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.