Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (60960 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by abidem4real: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bvlgari:
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlIkUcju-4

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.
What is he saying? What type of people does he expect to see or meet at night clubs? Church people or Mosque people? The girls that go night clubbing, if not for men, are they there to receive sermons or what? If they don't offer themselves cheaply, do their customers (men) have that time to waste in pricing them?

I guess this boy only wants to trend more

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
kayperry:

would you die if you drop your own price ... very typical of gold diggers to want to see man house b4 billing undecided

Hi ... is just a mere greeting or start a convo last i checked but olosho pioneers online & offline will always misconstrue "Hi" for how much ? undecided
The only reason naija gurlz misconstrue "Hi" for one night stand is cos sex is the only thing they have to offer. some of those gurlz there mama no see 200k in a year, if e easy person no go dey work four job shift lojumó

is sex still free?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by NoToPile: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They don't even care about getting killed. They just want the money at all cost.

Anyways, it's good that it's you men that are spoiling them that will still marry them. Sha make una no come nairaland come complain.

It's the bolded that is making me wonder in this day and age, even job seekers are being killed if not for anything fear for your life and pity your parents fa.

Stanweezy:
It happens everywhere, just last week a lady that I once in while chat with, i said hello to her, she was like do u wana hook up

My brain was thinking maybe she wants us to see since we are in the same Abj i told her let's hook up, she replied 15k, i was like 15k for what, she said for short time.

I told her short time for what, she replied i should pay 15k make we f**k for short time, i frooze, see girl why i dey always see her update based on say she dey sale stock fish and wig, i no no say those ones na for public view while hook up na for private.

I said ok 10k she said no 15k, i told i no do she said ok, when I came back online again she don block me, this na girl I don chat with once although I didn't tell her about seeing her or anything just normal hi and hello finish.

2moro now she will marry one innocent man.

Lool at stock fish and wig.

Seriously I am pissed angry
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stanweezy:
It happens everywhere, just last week a lady that I once in while chat with, i said hello to her, she was like do u wana hook up

My brain was thinking maybe she wants us to see since we are in the same Abj i told her let's hook up, she replied 15k, i was like 15k for what, she said for short time.

I told her short time for what, she replied i should pay 15k make we f**k for short time, i frooze, see girl why i dey always see her update based on say she dey sale stock fish and wig, i no no say those ones na for public view while hook up na for private.

I said ok 10k she said no 15k, i told i no do she said ok, when I came back online again she don block me, this na girl I don chat with once although I didn't tell her about seeing her or anything just normal hi and hello finish.

2moro now she will marry one innocent man.
whats in that pussy that will make me drop 15k?

5 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pocohantas(f): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2022
LagBae:

grin How do you people think of savage replies so fast? Does it just come naturally or...idk

Yesso, it comes with the terrain. Can’t you see how they keep rushing me like when Messi hold ball?

doggedfighter:

Imagine driving, speaking English and videoing at the same time.

Isn't he just looking for trouble like this ?

I dey tell you say this guy had an accident less than 4 months ago. Maybe 3 sef. The girl that is doing hookup is more important than his life.

4 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wetin you go find for club?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:

This appalling. People don't fear God again
as a woman with needs, have you at any moment felt the urge to go into hookup?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by blackgold2018(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Still trying to understand what this guy is saying.
Club house right in the Bible age, that has been like that
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
AND THEIR KUKUNASE IS NOT EVEN NICE AND WARM
fav sex position?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Stanweezy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
whats in that pussy that will make me drop 15k?

Baba fear catch me, the girl looks innocent to me, up till now I'm shocked

In one of her Facebook video she was advising for ppl to vote righly in the 2023 election and other advert she drops about selling wig and stock fish

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
dazzlingd:

Why is this news, never a new thing... and they are olosho, baba just dey learn... some girls are there for fun, some are there for business
have you fùcked in a car b4
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
fav sex position?

YOU WAN FVCK ME?

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
/

Na who still dey do girlfriend for Nigeria he supposed pity.

/

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
ogmask:

Nos 3 to 10 na still ashi codedly.
You forget number 11.... Housewife.
you don fùck makeup artist b4? I neva fùck one b4. E dey my bucket list
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Stanweezy:

Baba fear catch me, the girl looks innocent to me, up till now I'm shocked

In one of her Facebook video she was advising for ppl to vote righly in the 2023 election and other advert she drops about selling wig and stock fish
15k. And you will still use condom.

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
Must you go to night clubs? Ijajumo kii rinde osan, ęni a biire kii rin loru
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
josephevergreen:
Alot of girls today re into hook up witnout any iota of shame man.

I lived in Warri for one year, no girl wants normal relationship.
‘Just give me money and tell me what you want’
SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Stanweezy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
michigang:
15k. And you will still use condom.

Even the 10k, if she agree i won't do

I lost interest in anything runs girl, is better i don't know u are a runs girl we make out than u are one

Bkus the thought of maybe three of four deek don enter her today turns me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Offcourse the club has always been filled with runs girls and prostitutes bt they have upgraded their marketing, prices and increased In their numbers and clicks.

ure saying hi to a girl in the club? naija club? lol
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by staga: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Coming from a male stripper...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Enimin: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bvlgari:
Reality TV star Tuoyo cries out about a troubling new trend at Nigerian nightclubs cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlIkUcju-4

Reality TV Star Tuoyo has lamented about the how ladies who hangout at night clubs are quick to offer themselves to men at the slightest act of friendliness.

He expressed his displeasure at how the ladies are so quick to commercialize themselves at any available men, as he labeled their behavior appalling.

Isn't he a gigolo himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by manuelkel(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Passionate888:
200k for common toto!

You never hear of Nicki Minaj? grin
Million dollar pussy? cool

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by izubext007: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Most girls her olosho nal.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by GoooodHardDick: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:

Your generation is so disrespectful. Did she do the olosho work with your family members? Why are you people so nasty like this? Can you say this to her face if you meet her one to one? How can you call a total stranger on the internet such nauseating names??!

You lack proper home training and are a very vile individual. Toxic, disgusting and vile. Any way, what can one expect from someone who named himself after a turgid, blood filled sexual organ. Shior. Kelebe tueh!!

Don't bother responding because you will be soundly ignored.

Who be this olosho?

Come let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by kay29000(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
pocohantas:
This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses.

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

Lol
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by bishop4life(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

That number 1 is actually 90-95% sir.

Numbers 2-10 is part time hustle.
Number 3 is just the front cover of the main magazine which is number 1.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by overlord77: 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
doggedfighter:
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or what ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?

No mind am, him sef wan trend. There is absolutely nothing new with the so-called trend. It's been on since 1940 and will
continue to be. See him saying, the money is not even the problem as if. mscheewwww. Na everything dem dey take for naija
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by planetx: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Blame the bad economy, trust me Nigerian ladies living abroad are not that easily enticed with money for sexual relationships because they can work and make their own money. So the women selling their bodies are victims of circumstances not by choice. Why do you think Nigerian men abroad like visiting Nigeria.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless

only number 9 and few in number 2 are different.
others are disguised prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Coldie(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
josephevergreen:
Alot of girls today re into hook up witnout any iota of shame man.
The shamelessness is on another level.

Men don suffer
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by YangaBabe: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
What was he expecting in the club
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by GloriousGbola: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Octopusssy:
Any way, what can one expect from someone who named himself after a turgid, blood filled sexual organ. Shior. Kelebe tueh!!

Don't bother responding because you will be soundly ignored.

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.