Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (60955 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pizzzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Him dey talk about club
What of 4 Street?
Normal girls wey you go see collect her contact
When ask dem let's meet up dem go dey ask you weda na hk
1k dolls for knack abeg na gold plated vagina?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by eazyduzit: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2022
naturefellow:
serial plagiarist!

I tell you and she shamefully copied exactly thing and paste it here without even editing a word.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by BlackyOne: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2022
I like how you all are quick to defend these girls, most of your sisters are olosho in those clubs grin, you know this but pretend like it isn't true... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
eazyduzit:

I tell you and she shamefully copied exactly thing and paste it here without even editing a word.
Just imagine.
She has always wanted to give out this faux impression of her being very knowledgeable and steadfast in retaliations, but I always see through her.
Fake people, all about.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2022
BlackyOne:
I like how you all are quick to defend these girls, most of your sisters are olosho in those clubs grin, you know this but pretend like it isn't true... kiss
True though
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by oglalasioux(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
I can feel what this guy is talking about. It's frustrating to find out every woman you approach is 'selling'. Once you ask a Nigerian woman "how are you", you are already owing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by VULCAN(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2022
As I read this post I knew it was from a woman before I looked up to see the moniker.

The level of illogicality is off the charts.

Nothing here is a sensible response to what he says.

If you do find a woman that is able to think logically, never let her go. It's easier to find a gold bar on the floor at the mall

doggedfighter:
What's the troubling trend ?

People come to club to chill or hustle.

You said hi and expected hugs or free services ?

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Zico777(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Or you want to tell us you go to clubs or you know how to speak English while driving and videoing ?
No mind am, na otondo him be!

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2022
oglalasioux:
I can feel what this guy is talking about. It's frustrating to find out every woman you approach is 'selling'. Once you ask a Nigerian woman "how are you", you are already owing her.
It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
kayperry:

how about you stop following dem magnoliaa, pocohantas & co,
still had 2rounds of sex that lasted 5mins and babe just left for work without saying gudmorning, most importantly she didnt ask for cash or a transfer smiley God that did my own will do your own ..sho raa fun awon ishilove undecided
amen o. I claim it
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
eazyduzit:

then she must have a mental problem. It's not normal!

You can see some of her post responses on here, and see similar reactions, or accusation of plagiarism.

It is more likely an attempt to come off as bright, whereas it is the opposite.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
PaulOtl:

Just imagine.
She has always wanted to give out this faux impression of her being very knowledgeable and steadfast in retaliations, but I always see through her.
Fake people, all about.
i used to adore her
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by michigang: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
pizzzy:
Him dey talk about club
What of 4 Street?
Normal girls wey you go see collect her contact
When ask dem let's meet up dem go dey ask you weda na hk
1k dolls for knack abeg na gold plated vagina?
As in. Or they will tell you to send 2k. My mom is sick/I'm sick. With false picture evidence as proof.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by pizzzy(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
As in. Or they will tell you to send 2k. My mom is sick/I'm sick. With false picture evidence as proof.
lol no mind dem
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2022
that is what i am also experiencing

the rate of prostitution todays young girls are astromical...any young man wey no shine him eye go marry ashewo...na he sabi...ashewo plenmty for house pass hotel now of today.......i de tell una ...always check what a girl does for a living..before carry her for head say na your girlfriend....

oga 80 percent of young gals between 18 to 30 of today that are pretty or materialistic can be easily...banged by anyone.....

@womenareapezz have preached to many young guys here not to be SIMP..but some wont be saved... and they wont listen to the guy..he is saying the truth ...

Nigerian girls are the most unloveable creatures on earth as for now

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2022
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless
Mad stats.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2022
planetx:
Blame the bad economy, trust me Nigerian ladies living abroad are not that easily enticed with money for sexual relationships because they can work and make their own money. So the women selling their bodies are victims of circumstances not by choice. Why do you think Nigerian men abroad like visiting Nigeria.

stop this......no excuse for prostitution....its what they want to do..they feel they can do it and it wont haunt them .....that how young girls think, but they dont remember the psychological part of it...and the stigma

laziness and long throat na de cause this lifestyle, a girl want to use iphone 7 and above......to iphone 13 ....and they dont use it for any thing that can bring them money back...only to snap pictures and stick out tongues like roasted goat

1 Like

Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Adakintroy: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Person go juju man house go find Christ.

No be you no know yourself.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
i used to adore her

You've seen the light. Awakened.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Raalsalghul: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2022
eazyduzit:

Hmmm, are you sure she doesn't have an account on that platform?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by LINSAR: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2022
pocohantas:
[s]This is someone that had an accident a few months ago. You would think he has learned his lessons and would at least wear his seatbelt, but no, his concern is how to make videos while driving. Would he die if he makes the video at home? Abi his house no get POP and white light?

When he has an accident now, they would look for how to blame Nigerian doctors and nurses. [/s]

His point is valid though. Him wey go say hi, what was his plan? To have a one-night stand FOC? Then come online to call them borehole pussy. Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

If you want to talk off point abeg include it at the bottom part of your post....not at the beginning undecided
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by yusufmurry: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

Must everything be clitocurrency?

Fucj go kill you one day. Hi means the person is interested in you and would want friendly conversation. I still don't pity any girl that ran into trouble because of clitocurrency.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by yusufmurry: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2022
josephevergreen:
Alot of girls today re into hook up witnout any iota of shame man.

Bro, all the girls. They do it in many disguises.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by yusufmurry: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
maasoap:

Well, you missed one work for the ladies that's competing with hair stylist. That's fashion designing

Bruh, you sabi dem. Las las na hook up all dey do
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by yusufmurry: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
hardon1:

The bolded part is exactly my concern. May God save good men from the likes of such ladies

Bruh, one girl I know in my street (though she not living there again) as high class prostitute sent me Facebook friend request.

I checked through her profile and her marital status, was married. She was still opening brezz in her photos.

I was like, a SIMPabd and innocent man don enter one chance.

May God save men and give them inner eye and sense.
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Passionate888: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
manuelkel:

You never hear of Nicki Minaj? grin
Million dollar pussy? cool

After you blow nicki minaj na gold you go release?
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by manuelkel(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2022
Passionate888:

After you blow nicki minaj na gold you go release?

Me I no know ooh, ajeh.... but some pussies are worth $1m.
Difference dey grin
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
OloshoSiofra:

You be correct man.

May Vaseline never be your portion in Jesus name.
grin grin
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Kayceealex(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
you forgot to add tik-toker/ influencer
Dshocker:
Prostitution is the highest employer of female labour below the age of 40

Scale of job for women in Nigeria, below 40yrs

1....50% prostitution
2....5% white-collar job
3....5% makeup artist
4....5% Traders
5....3% Hairstylist
6....2% Nail Tech
7....4% Interior Deco
8....4% Baking
9....1% I.T
10....21% Jobless
Re: Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) by Ijb11: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Joblessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.