Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies (61571 Views)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Belluski: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

What you wish for others... same be unto you, not your kids .....but you... enjoy your day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by 7arrows: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Vote for Tinubu his the only one that can solve our problem let's forget about the small boy, he don go bethat

U must be sick and high on cheap drugs. The drugs that Tinubu gave u has altered ur sense of reasoning. Nonsense.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by hammerT: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
NO HOW DAT BOY WILL DIE, PEOPLE NO GO SLEEP FOR PRISON AND SLAPS GO ROUND EVERYBODY.

NIGERIANS NEED TO UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT ALL STUPID IN THIS COUNTRY.

U CANNOT JUST COME AND BE TELLING US STORY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Ljaurienz: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Something is fishy somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by persius555(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip well kid. Sloppy adults failed you.

I'm this day and time, where infra red devices are programmed with surveillance cameras to setup alert at real time.
Measures like this need to be in place around pools. I'm presently working on a hotel building and the M&E consultant missed a surveillance spot on the plan.
On the day of running my pipes , I duly alerted the technicians to run a pipe for that spot.
The idiot started asking me if that was necessary. I told him, will he be around if accident start going unnoticed.
He nodded and walked away. Precaution people.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by obayendo1010(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.

For what exactly? So you can clear your doubt,try dey feel other pains, so you feel you can watch your love ones die...do you know the kind of trauma you want to cause....even you nor go fit imagine am.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by mysy013(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
They owe you nothing Idiot
immortalcrown:

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with camera. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by 7arrows: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
have you eaten this morning?

He's high on an empty stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by NoToPile: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Romanoff:

If you know how I chase mine around the house, yesterday, he picked a little piece of biscuit from the floor, before I could finish saying "drop it", mans threw it in his mouth, when I went to remove it from his mouth, dude was hitting my hand.

I don't want to imagine what the parents are going through.

Loool I can only imagine the bolded, you blink and that's it. These children nowadays are so full of energy, superfast and supercurious.

It is well, may God comfort them
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2022
I am really sadden.. My condolences to his family.. The Good Lord see them through this.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Romanoff(f): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2022
NoToPile:

Loool I can only imagine the bolded, you blink and that's it. These children nowadays are so full of energy, superfast and supercurious.

It is well, may God comfort them

Amen
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by CaptMarvel(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Woooow. Assurance is gone.

May his soul rest in peace.

May God bring comfort to him davido and his family. Amen.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by asahnwaKC: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
They should all be arrested… I can’t even leave my dog unattended to except I put him in a confined safety space or cage.. not to talk of a 3 years old…. Chioma what were you doing :-.. I guess with your phone editing picture to send and pepper gang… without knowing Ifeayi is the real deal.…. So sad . RIP Ify.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by abokikhalifa: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Noreytech:

I'm just pissed off how 20 grown niggas will be in one house and couldn't see a 3 year old down.. cry

Davido should chase away those niggas fr

Same niggas that use to shout 30BG up and down. When it matters the most, they won't show up. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ipobarethieves: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
sad u mean say dey intentionally KEE the lil boy or what? Only if u have a lil kid around you'll understand their behaviour much.
immortalcrown:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by YorubaPrince: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
Na very few of these fellow celebrities dey mourn am. Secretly, majority of them don't really care and are glad sef.

Very useless set of fools. angry

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Tareq1105: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
N3TRAL:
D'banj lost his first child under similar circumstances in June 2018.

A week before the tragic incidence, D'banj posted a video where he walked with the boy past the pool and the boy was staring at the pool with curiosity.

A fan on Instagram told him to cover the pool immediately because the way the boy looked at the pool showed he was willing to jump into it when he had an opportunity. The fan's comment went unnoticed until the uneventful happened.

You can never perfectly watch over toddlers if you're human. I remember swallowing a screw as a 5-year old under the custody of my mother. Luckily, I vomited it on our way to the hospital.

When that baby sees the pool and notices that anytime he wants to go swim you stop him, the baby in his little mind strategizes and plans all day to find the best time to run inside the swimming pool without resistance. The toddler most likely knows he can sneak out to be in the forbidden pool but doesn't know that water has enemies.

There's what is called Childproof designs. Even if you have the best nannies around, the best practice is to build Childproof facilities when raising infants. Just like bulletproof vehicles come to the rescue when human security personnel fail, Childproof infrastructure prevent fatality when human nannies fail.

This should be the straw that breaks the camel's back . Facilities that pose no risk to children should rank higher than luxurious facilities in the scale of preference of parents with little children.

My thoughts and prayers are with the parents of the deceased.

Just about a week ago Davido posted pictures of him coaching the little boy how to swim which doesn't make sense to me. Teaching a 3 yr old swimming? What nonsense is that? Won't you allow him to grow before such teaching? Is it that there was no one around to monitor him? I'm not happy. I'm over 50 and even at that I don't joke with water that is beyond a big "bath". I'm so sad.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Sirqt5(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
oh no .the boy just turned 3 last week too . did he really die?
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Honchoslim16(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2022
SensualMan:
That time of the year for sacrifice!!!

The dots connected by me was David got back to Chioma to have access to Ifeanyi for upgrading.
Human beings are unpredictable!

The devil don't give ya nothing fo free, u gotta pay an annual, quarterly price. You've been paying the price all the while so why the crocodile tears?
I don't wanna talk about talent here cos nobody competes with Big Wiz.
U can only fake it and dole out money for forced love but talent is God given for free, the devil gon give u at a price.

A purported rich boy with all the crew in his house had nobody watching over the young lad? No cctv? No nanny? What a caricature to sacrifices.
You a grown a$$ man!

Stop being foolish!
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by 4040nysc: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=nlfpmod post=118034058davido have used this boy
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ASAPFERG1: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Davido is an idiot.. Show off kill you there fool
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by skales67(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Can you see how foólish you sound?
Agama lizard!!

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by SonofKhan: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : prepare for the worse and hope for the best

I feel for your ignorance...by the way, na Rick Ross and Lil Wayne be your role models Those Satan's right hand men. fyi, nothing drastic happens in the physical without been orchestrated in the spirit realm.

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ultimate77(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:

This is all I've been suggesting in my mind since I heard about the incident yesterday. If they don't, then everything is questionable. I'm in the IT and security sector, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by REALretep(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Jeeezzz
This is sad
Really sad
Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by YorubaPrince: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Typical Tinubu mindset... Just imagine.

Baba, it shall NEVER be well with you! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Vintage100(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
mukthar2000:
Chai , no be this boy they customized billions of dollars gold for that time? Huh vanity life.

Rest well handsome little boy.

Thousands of dollar gold not billions of dollars. Do you know how much a billion dollars worth?? Make una dey try check before una post. Even if Davido claimed the gold worth a billion dollars you should know say him dey lie. Una go just dey call money like say nah sand. Naso one Nigerian singer post yesterday say if person never make 100 million dollars this year make the person no follow am talk about money, him wey dey talk don make 100 million dollars this year?? But wen Nija celebs talk unah go believe am hooks, line and sinker.

May God repose the soul of the boy and may God comfort the bereaved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by TheControversy: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Fut9ure:
Rest in peace little niggar

Bros nor vex o
But shut up
These things are just coincidence

There is no spirituality attach to it
Why are we Africans like this ehnnn...una matter dey tire person
We always feel bad news is spiritual

Not knowing that in life good and bad news is part of life
Lilwayne abi na Rick ross say : in life prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Even me when I was a little child...my mum said i almost died. I ate flowers. Those dangerous flowers.....they started giving me oil(red palm oil) before I was rushed to the hospital

Ogbeni please shut up! If Davido was your landlord tay tay you for don run commot from that compound before him use your head do the next ritual. I don't know why Nigerians are so hypocritical.

3 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by zoedew: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/fans-mourn-pray-as-davido-loses-son/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

https://punchng.com/entertainers-condole-with-davido-chioma-over-sons-death/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web
As folks mourn the death at hand the parents should be told how irresponsible they have been. In saner climes the Coroner should recommend their prosecution. Reckless parenting!

2 Likes

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by ultimate77(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
obayendo1010:

For what exactly? So you can clear your doubt,try dey feel other pains, so you feel you can watch your love ones die...do you know the kind of trauma you want to cause....even you nor go fit imagine am.

Bro, as much as it hurts so much, some things can't be ignored. This is 2022.

1 Like

Re: Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies by Anticrime: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
cry
I can't imagine this. Just visited David's house in Banana Island on Sunday and met Ifeanyi playing with his Dad. Indeed, the world is not our home.
I have been calling Davido This Morning and no one is taking the calls.
I Just Pray it's fake embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.