Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,408 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Was Your First Kiss Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (16054 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? / How To French Kiss Like A Pro / What Was Your First Kiss Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
timiade446:

Na there we go see you grin

brother, my advise, pucccci dyamm sweeeter when its wet..it taste much better.tryyyit!! (((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by PrinceMajestic: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2022
In my SS3, it was in the morning around 8. a.m we just finished assembly and were already in first period somebody came to call me that my girlfriend came from her school to see me, I went out and saw she actually came to my surprise I was very shy and nervous but managed to take her into the dark staircase were we kissed very dip, I didn't even care to wipe off her shining lip gloss which was all over my face when I got back into the class mehn the whole class staring at me like they all knew what happened. My friend just told me to wipe the shiny stuff off, It was an awesome experience

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Am waiting for ‘lick plate’ thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ufuosman(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
No know grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by moshuur(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2022
Franzinni:
I never kiss ...even my wife! Until she can drink my saliva from a spoon... That is the true test of a person's mental state ... You kiss a total other person licking all the toungue and spit .... Becasue you were told somehow that it was what you have to do...

Oya try and drink that person's you like to kiss ...drink thier saliva from a spoon and see if you can.
kissing can seem awkward attimes....u mean ure married but u've never kissed ur wife?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by quadrillio(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2022
AMAZING...

We were two learners and we complimented each other. Made me a good kisser till date.

Koyinsola S. ...God Bless You and Yours
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Emperormartin:

It taste like salt

Bro u need extra lesssson & we need to register u for extra puccccci lesssson sir...puccccci taste like salt only when u licçkit. U don't liccckit..u suckkkkkit sir...dats the key!!!(((THANK ME LATER)) wink
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Emperormartin(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro u need extra lesssson & we need to register u for extra puccccci lesssson sir...puccccci taste like salt only when u licçkit. U don't liccckit..u suckkkkkit sir...dats the key!!!(((THANK ME LATER)) wink
Whether you lick it or suck it na still dat salt taste... Anyway the taste isn't bad
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Emperormartin:

Whether you lick it or suck it na still dat salt taste... Anyway the taste isn't bad

bro thats why people soppot it with whisky or brandy & if u cant aford both juss buy fanta to sopport the taste sir. (TRUE STORY) wink
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Olam09(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
FhiBi:
Narrate how your first kiss was. There's fun in narrating it. grin

Not my first kiss though.. but the most romantic I've had in my life. It happened this year, omo e con be like say i dey heaven. I con dey smooch the soft girl join.. omo but me and the girl no dey together again sha. We don lost the intimate connection.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Sasi54: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2022
e b taste like lime orange.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Dearlord(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Men where all innocent till this our opposite gender come spoiled all of us.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2022
marlow1962:

Was gross (not really a good kisser) but kinda liked it.
It was from my first gal I ever dated in my teen days.
But now man don’t kiss.

grin grin grin grin Tell me you're single without saying you've been single for years grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2022
LINSAR:
Never kissed..
Never romanced..
Never fcked!

Handsome as hell..
Small "change" in the bank..
20 years old and still counting.

The last line did it for me... You're 20yrs old?
Dude, there are 30+ years old Men virgin out here... It's a rude life brotherly.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro have u ever kiss pucccci when its wet sir?
brother i tell u, its the sweeetest natural taste ever & u MUST really really really tryyit sir!!!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley

Reporting your comment to P0rnHUB admin sir. They are looking for qualified candidates as you.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Autobot05:

Dont be a narcissist... even if you're good-looking keep it to yourself.. dont even let it get into your head when someone complements you

Let him share his pics holding his username, lets's re-define "Handsome as hell.." again.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2022
wisdomkid:

Reporting your comment to P0rnHUB admin sir. They are looking for qualified candidates as you.

yessssur ..we here to help sir. I scan show u more few tricks sir!! (THANK ME LATER) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Imaxf2: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2022
How will i swallow person saliva in the name of kiss
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2022
LINSAR:

For some reasons, I don't believe.

WHAT!!!! You don't believe he's Handsome as hell.. as you, or Have small changes in the bank?
Explain please?

Or do you think you're the only virgin in the world at 20? If so, bro call out thunder lets see if it does answer.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by wisdomkid: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

yessssur ..we here to help sir. I scan show u more few tricks sir!! (THANK ME LATER) wink

Odogwu, your boy dey greet you sir.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Olaolex: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

brother i tell u, its the sweeetest natural taste ever & u MUST really really really tryyit sir!!!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley
Disgusting!
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Youngblood007:
Was very young then, one of my aunt's friends came visiting. Me and her daughter use play enter kitchen. Na there she kiss me...
Naive me : grin grin
Sha girls dey first boys open eye

Painfully true grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

I'm laffing like hell here
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Disgusting!

^^^^^virrrrgin
bro dont woooory...lickin pucccci will make sence once u pass 18yers ((THANK ME LATER)) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2022
youngreezy:
bro praise yourself joor!!,I like your confidence that looks like arrogance e dey make girls wet.....make nobody deceive you,na low self esteem motherfvckers the thing dey pain.....I rant in peace

Lol
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Chrysdubee(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Na disaster oooo
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by onlinestaff2020: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2022
FhiBi:
Narrate how your first kiss was. There's fun in narrating it. grin

Na olosho give me my first kiss with just N40...She used that same mouth to suck my diiickk and I cummeed in her mouth and she swallowed it like water.

Op, that was my experience!

Are you happy?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by jeromestarks: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Autobot05:
Just last year .. around my birthday
She was a friend tho .. but I didn't want to go further with her ( no regrets )
She later confirmed that she enjoyed it..
I was already too old for that tho lmao
What's with this stupid "though. Though"?
It's not even grammatically correct.
Mtcheeeeew

It sounds worst when a black man uses it.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Dollywood(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I am looking forward to it.

I am yet to have it.

How old are you?
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by ElBenny(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Shut the Bleep up!!
Autobot05:

Dont be a narcissist... even if you're good-looking keep it to yourself.. dont even let it get into your head when someone complements you

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Autobot05: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

What's with this stupid "though. Though"?
It's not even grammatically correct.
Mtcheeeeew

It sounds worst when a black man uses it.

Ss far as you understood it sha
Take your bitterness elsewhere "mr professor "
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like? by Autobot05: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2022
wisdomkid:

Let him share his pics holding his username, lets's re-define "Handsome as hell.." again.

Most people who self proclaim to be handsome are actually just average

Taking from observations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight Easily / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.