Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60122 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Lol
What dumb ass of a person cheesy
I wonder how you people reason. Don't you have functional brains?
So just because your mother cheated on your father, and vice versa, you think that's how most people behave too?
Why would they cheat on each other in the first place?
I have told you everything thing you need to know and it's a fact! That in this life, YOU CAN'T EAT YOU CAKE AND HAVE IT.

Since you fail to comprehend, in lay man expectations !! Eating cake and not having it is not only applied to relationship affairs is all about how you treat people, your family your neighbor etc not when two adults have sexual relationship. Get this into your head man
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2022
James91:
mother love is first and only geinu love, others comes with thing attach to it, that why I drop my statement before.

mothers are d same, at a point she will leave, d only difference is d length of ur suffering, how long? till she's fed up
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by REALretep(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
First of all, don't forget that "karma is a bitch". Nature will always run its course. We shall reap what we sow.

However, we can amend the past in certain situations and soften the heart of karma. Nature can forgive us and give us soft landing if we do the needful.

The bolded statement above suggests you are not sorry for the anguish you consciously caused your fellow woman. Whether you assist her anonymously or otherwise and you still don't deeply feel humbly sorry for your past actions, you leave yourself at the risk of mother nature taking a swipe at your 'happy' marriage in the future.

God bless
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Obiorahpcfg: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Do it anonymously and help her for sometimes before opening up to her. Thank God you repented , more favour will follow, just watch out and see.

But make you do happy Christmas for me too oh@neloorah@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Loveganipedro(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children. pls help her and her children. may God forgives u and the dead

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by solacong: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Here is my advice

Do anonymously now and make sure your anonymous person is trusted so the fund no go enter voice mail

After about a year or 6 months, reach out to her with another gift no matter how small and seek her to forgive you since she was aware of the whole thing, you can also let her know about the first arrangement now

You can continue to assist as God give you resources afterwards, you have done your part
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2022
sihamey:

Since you fail to comprehend, in lay man expectations !! Eating cake and not having it is not only applied to relationship affairs is all about how you treat people, your family your neighbor etc not when two adults have sexual relationship. Get this into your head man
Ọr dẹh
Please tell me what I don't know grin
This topic is about a wayward girl (now a "happily" married woman) who dated a MARRIED MAN...
This is very common with most ladies of this generation, and this is one of the major reason why people quickly fall out of love with their partners and marriages don't last.
YOU CAN'T EXPECT A DAMAGED AND BROKEN GIRL TO LOVE, COMMIT OR STAY LOYAL WITH ANY MAN... IT'S VERY DIFFICULT...
Having multiple sexual partners and bodycount comes with a lot of mindsets and emotional damages, ESPECIALLY FOR GIRLS. This is because it's girls that mostly give consent for sex and therefore, a boy with high bodycount can even be a high value man (note, sexual promiscuity is bad for both gender), this is because, he gained values and attracted a lot of girls and they gave him CONSENT!
Whereas, a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT is a CHEAP, A WHÓRE or A SLÚT. I believe that you know that there's no where in the world that those terms are used to describe a man... This is because, THE GIRL GAVE CONSENT TO MANY MEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2022
I want to thank you all for the advice. I got the answer I wanted. I will help her anonymously , I also have a 2 bedroomed flat which she can stay for free of charge. I will talk to my aunty tommorow.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by aklion: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2022
If she knows you well. My dear go anonymously. If not for her but those kids. Actually am impressed or should I say thoughtful of you to wanna render help to your ex lover family. It's very rare. Please help them if you can. The country now is so bad. I dunno how you will go about it but whoever you are sending should be trustworthy make the person no japa with the money. Even church some pastors de fuckup... More grace..
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ukandi1(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2022
Mindlog:

By breaking the heart of a married man?

I guess she dragged him away from his wife and children, put a gun on his head to spend time and money on her, a man supposedly the physical and spiritual head of his family?

U won't understand
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
ukandi1:

U won't understand

I already understand what I want to.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ukandi1(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Mindlog:

I already understand what I want to.

I really hope you do
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Biafranodogwu55: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Bridget95:
You have a good heart. Do it and all your sins will be forgiven.

I love you .
Pls with all due respect

Is that really ur ass shocked
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by dnawah(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
help them in any way u can. Me self need help,if u finish with her any small thing way remain,I beg send am here.God bless you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2022
ukandi1:

I really hope you do

Or do you have an insight, you do like to share?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Powersurge: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Do anonymous and move on. I can understand the temptation to make yourself know, perhaps showing 8mindirectly thar you made it. But blv me, it doesn't worth it. Do what you can for the family and move on. But try to do something sustainable for them. Great gesture
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chimexdnice1(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2022
useless man, helping side chick when your family is there. Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Bridget95(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Pls with all due respect

Is that really ur ass shocked
yea. That's me in my shop sometimes last month.

U love it?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ddeola: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022
God bless you as you return kindness to his wife and children. You can do it anonymously but let her know that it's someone that her husband has helped in the past that is helping her today. God Himself will show you mercy as well.

Please don't delay in coming to her aid.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Ọr dẹh
Please tell me what I don't know grin
This topic is about a wayward girl (now a "happily" married woman) who dated a MARRIED MAN...
This is very common with most ladies of this generation, and this is one of the major reason why people quickly fall out of love with their partners and marriages don't last.
YOU CAN'T EXPECT A DAMAGED AND BROKEN GIRL TO LOVE, COMMIT OR STAY LOYAL WITH ANY MAN... IT'S VERY DIFFICULT...
Having multiple sexual partners and bodycount comes with a lot of mindsets and emotional damages, ESPECIALLY FOR GIRLS. This is because it's girls that mostly give consent for sex and therefore, a boy with high bodycount can even be a high value man (note, sexual promiscuity is bad for both gender), this is because, he gained values and attracted a lot of girls and they gave him CONSENT!
Whereas, a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT is a CHEAP, A WHÓRE or A SLÚT. I believe that you know that there's no where in the world that those terms are used to describe a man... This is because, THE GIRL GAVE CONSENT TO MANY MEN.

By their name we shall know them @ bolded says it all !! Remind me your name again FUCKTHEMOD
Final word FIX YOUR BRAIN
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Hartman11: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
I assume the man borrowed or used all his savings to assist u in ur traveling based on u guys agreement n u disappointed him later by blocking him to stop him from asking for help which might result to his early demise, I will not jugde or blame u, it is only God that knows what transpired btw u guys it might be the way u're giving him sex, or the charm u used on him that made him to abandoned his family n done virtually evrth for u as u said.
It has happened n the the man will not come back to earth again but thankGod u're felling remorse n willing to help his family helpless family which is good, but I believe which ever way u want to go about it in helping them the woman will graciously accept it cos she is passing thru hell nw.
But if u know that the woman knew that her husband abandoned them for u to the extent of helping u traveling out do it anonymous.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Biafranodogwu55: 9:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Bridget95:
yea. That's me in my shop sometimes last month.

U love it?
Who wont love that

U ve got a nice package anywaytongue
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Legitman05: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Please be of help for them anonymously, the husband did that for you just because it very good to help. Future rewards
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Gofwane(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
My oga sir, I have 1k mtn. Please help me buy it so I can attend to my health.

Been begging on nairaland days and no show.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Emarc16(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
You need to help her so that your husband's ex sugar baby can help you in the future
Best comment under this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by toltee4real: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Please do it anonymously, because, the scriptures (both Quran and Bible ) taught us that whatever the right hand giveth without the left hand seen it is the best.
Meaning if you can do it for her without disclosing your identity will be the best, as it will bring everlasting joy to that family and imaging the kind of prayers she will be praying for you.
May God bless you as do so.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobleou(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2022
I smell cooked story
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Cold141114(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Please make sure you come back here in the next 8yrs or 10, I want to know if karma is real or not

Cc...cold141114
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Dearlord(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2022
What I learnt from the multitudes here is to be a good sugar daddy to good bitches
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Your husband's ex sidechic will reciprocate the kind gesture ���
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ojone2022: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Pls, kindly help them and u can as well let her kno dat u are d one
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by kremzo: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Please go ahead and help her anonimously.. The man will be happy in his grave Haven failed his family.
Madampauline:

Advice me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.