Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60076 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Shut up hypocrite!
Can you all your daughter to date a married man?
Will you be happy if your husband is dating a young girl outside?
Shut up. Haven’t you seen a married man marrying a young girl as a second wife in Nigeria Regina Daniel etc her mother should be crying by now wink
Not a big deal either I know or not know it doesn’t stop him from having side chick if he wish.
Before you criticize OP get your brain fix that you are not a white man, OP wasn’t a minor at 19 years and the married man is entitled to marry more than one wife as Nigeria Practice polygamy
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jeromestarks: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.
Don't worry. The Op will soon meet her own problem too. The problem will be greater than what anyone around her can handle. She might even commit suicide.

Nature is designed such that nothing goes to waste.
Everyone pays eventually.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by jeromestarks: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
I see u facing life threatening problem very soon.
For this that you have done, next year will be a frustrating year for you.
You will contemplate suicide.
All your have worked for will crumble.
U used a married man and dump him. Nothing goes to waste. You will pay. Everyone pays Eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Trustedpronet: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2022
How do you plan the anonymous? I will prefer you pay into her account directly. Just a suggestion
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by lilvicky68(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2022
You need to help her so that your husband's ex sugar baby can help you in the future

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by pasuma(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2022
A fool that thought himself to be wise, that's what you are..

What made you think he didn't plan for his family Do you know if it's the relative that took over his belongings or he spent all in sickness before death or it's even the wife that is responsible for their present situation

Think before spewing rubbish ignorantly instead encourage the lady to do her charitable work

Mindlog:

Do it anonymously since she knows about the affair. Her husband failed to secure his family's future but rather spent on his infidelity thus leaving his family penniless and homeless upon his demise.

You can go on and help with accommodation, so she can have all her 5 children with her and assist her with money for business.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by bdon123(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
I dont understand,how will she know u used to be a side chick to her husband?This is payback to d man that helped u.Help his family off the street without telling her anything abt d relationship u had wit her husband
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by occfx: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well

Oh, she know say na you dey fuckkk her hubby during the good times?

Eh yaaa, she is going through a lot. Na you finish the man sha but even if you no finish am, another person go still finish am. Foolishness, no get medicine sha.

Just find one of his children, let him or her give you the mum account number, just wire them money. Tell her is some of the money her husband gave you during those days. She will smile eventually.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by flames007(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Helpout12345:
First, you have to help them for the sake of the good the man did for you. That's the most important here.

Second, if you know she will reject it, then do it anonymously.
Let her help from the goodness of her heart, but not because of the 'good' the man did for her. Her relationship with the man was purely transactional evil.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2022
sihamey:

Shut up. Haven’t you seen a married man marrying a young girl as a second wife in Nigeria Regina Daniel etc her mother should be crying by now wink
Not a big deal either I know or not know it doesn’t stop him from having side chick if he wish.
Before you criticize OP get your brain fix that you are not a white man, OP wasn’t a minor at 19 years and the married man is entitled to marry more than one wife as Nigeria Practice polygamy
Shut up hypocrite!
I asked you just two simple questions and you couldn't answer one.
Muh.. mu hypocrite.
One thing I know for sure in this life is that, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE.
You can't date multiple men and have high bodycount and expect to get married and have peace of mind.
When you date married men, when you cheat on people, you make life difficult for them and for married men, you make life difficult for their wives.
You won't get married and now expect to get peace of mind, because you don't deserve it.
You don't deserve fidelity from any man, something you didn't give.
Your best years were those years that you were young and beautiful. If you used those years to FUCƘ around because you think you can do whatever you like, men would also ne in his best years (30-50), most likely when they're now married and they won't be loyal and committed to you too in their best years.
Karma is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Ifakiland(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
The girl that will date your husband just wrote jamb no worry
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by MossLuv: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Have you spoke with her since the demised of her husband? Try and initiate conversation and see her response
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chigaemezuogu: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2022
What killed him does'nt matter what matters is the well being of the innocent wife and children because the wages of sin is death.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Sltp: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Was the man good to his family whilst investing heavily on you or he just abandoned his family?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mummiesboy: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Helpout12345:

Why will she reject your assistance if she knows it's coming from you?
Answer is simple. She was the lady that wreck the young man then
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:

Shut up hypocrite!
I asked you just two simple questions and you couldn't answer one.
Muh.. mu hypocrite.
One thing I know for sure in this life is that, YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE.
You can't date multiple men and have high bodycount and expect to get married and have peace of mind.
When you date married men, when you cheat on people, you make life difficult for them and for married men, you make life difficult for their wives.
You won't get married and now expect to get peace of mind, because you don't deserve it.
You don't deserve fidelity from any man, something you didn't give
If you think I haven’t answered your question them you be MUMU
What do you understand by cheating on people
Who cheated who
The man that cheated the wife or the OP that have affairs with the Married man
If your brain function properly well you should understand that your father has one time cheated your mother and you will definitely do same. In other words everyone will collect.
In conclusion you don’t have anything Upstairs
So stop acting hypocritical and face reality
OP has a gold heart I appreciate her for that. God sees things differently they way we see it, maybe God even bring OP in the picture to help the family in this time of needs
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chigaemezuogu: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Help them anonimously, for the sake of the meaningful children
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by IamGabriel777: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Please send her the help.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by BigDawsNet: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

You can contact the church she's stays with the kid to help you out... reach out to the pastor to assist you... don't even give the pastor ur details... just let them know the funds is for the woman and kid..

It's better you keep ur profile away from the said lady
.. or else it won't end it just "Thank you"

It's well with you

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Ige86: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Is a good thing you still have your sense of good well intact.

Pls help, she needs it like yesterday Anonymously or not.
But Anonymously will be perfect cos she can only pray with open mine not knowing who the help is coming from than to know is you even though she'll accept it because you need that prayer more than she needs the help. cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by lekonso: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Please help them. God bless you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by izubext007: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
An offering from a bitch is some how.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
pasuma:
A fool that thought himself to be wise, that's what you are..

What made you think he didn't plan for his family Do you know if it's the relative that took over his belongings or he spent all in sickness before death or it's even the wife that is responsible for their present situation

Think before spewing rubbish ignorantly instead encourage the lady to do her charitable work

Feel free to spew whatever you feel like, it does not in any way bother me as I don't take it personal because I work your type regularly in the psychiatric wards. cheesy

Yes, he planned for his family but his relative took over his belongings as in his properties were legally secured in the name of his wife and children but his relative still had the means to convert them to his?

Man was promiscuous, wasted resources on a young adult in exchange for sex up to the extent of facilitating her relocation abroad, what he didn't do for his wife and children.

The lady was smart enough to cut him off because it was transactional, you give me your money in exchange of my body. Who knows how many other sidechicks he had after the lady dumped him in 2011 and the diseases he bagged along the way?

The man messed up big time, infidelity is not cheap.....his wife and children are now paying for it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
sihamey:

If you think I haven’t answered your question them you be MUMU
What do you understand by cheating on people
Who cheated who
The man that cheated the wife or the OP that have affairs with the Married man
If your brain function properly well you should understand that your father has one time cheated your mother and you will definitely do same. In other words everyone will collect.
In conclusion you don’t have anything Upstairs
So stop acting hypocritical and face reality
OP has a gold heart I appreciate her for that. God sees things differently they way we see it, maybe God even bring OP in the picture to help the family in this time of needs
Lol
What dumb ass of a person cheesy
I wonder how you people reason. Don't you have functional brains?
So just because your mother cheated on your father, and vice versa, you think that's how most people behave too?
Why would they cheat on each other in the first place?
I have told you everything thing you need to know and it's a fact! That in this life, YOU CAN'T EAT YOU CAKE AND HAVE IT.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Lamasta(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

All the money the foolish man invested in you before his death return it to the wife to take care of the man's children...
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by omolasho: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Please do and God bless you ma'am.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chigaemezuogu: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2022
You people should leave the woman alone, maybe she did ignorantly, the day of ignorant God overlook, the man fetched ant infested firewood that invited lizard
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Versal: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well
She's officially single. She'll be a fool not to accept the aid.
But then, you have satisfied your conscience.
Thank you for being humane. kiss
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by folake4u(f): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2022

I don't believe this story one bit. undecided

What sort of "rich" sugar daddy that has helped you with everything not have the sense to write a Will for his own family?? Really unbelievable.
Plus if he is really rich and didn't even write a Will, his wife can apply to Probate Registry for Letters of Administration on his estate.

Nor be only staying in church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Mindlog: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't worry. The Op will soon meet her own problem too. The problem will be greater than what anyone around her can handle. She might even commit suicide.

Nature is designed such that nothing goes to waste.
Everyone pays eventually.

Commit suicide for having been a side chick, say wetin happen

World over,what is the statistics of side chicks, who have committed suicide because they slept with married men?

The problem here is the man left his family behind, homeless and penniless. I know you are very angry on behalf of the dead man for being dumped, a sidechick do not owe you loyalty, na transaction......know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by lekonso: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

You cannot control the actions and choices of other people but you can control your actions and choices. Older married women have made sexual passes at me but I turned them down. If anything happens to them or their home tomorrow, it will be remembered that I did not play a role in their wrong choices and actions.
Please no one is completly perfect in this world, we are all alive by God's grace, you, have you not sinned before,, no one has the right to condemn any one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by marsup: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes please....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.