Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60064 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by EndRape2(f): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Useless men everywhere, money he should have use to invest in his wifey and maybe take her abroad, he invested it on another woman, now the side child and her children are enjoying life, why his own children are suffering ,some men are curse , the wife should spit on his grave everyday.

ost=118150799]Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please[/quote]
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Gmajor(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2022
It's mostly the married man's fault.
He made a vow with his wife before God and man to honor, respect and treat her well and he failed his wife.
The op had no such vows with anyone
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Gmajor(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.

Dying doesn't suddenly make you blameless
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by EndRape2(f): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2022
Mumu man, if he had invested in his wife , one mumu side chic, will not come and be talking about helping them,bill the side chic help them forever, the money you are using to making ashawo,, and side chic happy yinvest it in your wife and children.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Gmajor(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Father4all:
If helping you move to Europe you then block him. Just imagine! Nigerian girls nawa oo. INGRATE
So would you prefer a scenario where she tells the man to leave his wife and 5 kids and marry her instead?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by B2B23: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

Help her anonymously and avoid her.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by bong4(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Thank you I'll send it next week

Please if you can, do it now. Next week might be too late! God bless you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by FuckTheMod: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2022
sihamey:

She never committed any crime dating a married man , if she hurt the man that’s when you talk of Kama like you hurting someone will also get Karmic debt to pay either in a relationship or not.
No different between you dating two girls at the same time as single guy
Marrying 2 wives is traditionally and constitutional accepted in Nigerian so no crime dating someone .
Meanwhile either she dated married man or not her husband must cheat
Shut up hypocrite!
Can you all your daughter to date a married man?
Will you be happy if your husband is dating a young girl outside?
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ogwumgbe: 6:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

See what you did here, Women are very crafty. See the way you condemned the man and removed the OP from every faults. What will you teach your daughters?

At 19 She was more than matured to turn down the “married” man’s advances but She accepted to ruin his home, used him to travel abroad and eventually contributed to his death.

The girl is not to blame bro, the man that couldn't control his libido should be blamed. The girl simply made use of opportunity presented to her
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by domchike(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Pls do help her maybe when she have gotten accommodations let her know it was you and also pls help her get her kids as well and pls train them in school in such manner u wil atone for sins committed
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by baby124: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2022
He’s a useless man all round. You did the right thing by blocking him and you don’t owe him or his family a dime. He also was not helping you for free. He was busy taking advantage of your body and your time! I know that is why you got something out of it and blocked him which is very fair! If you want to help the woman, best to let the wife know! She can decide if to take your help or not rather than forcing it on her! She may decide to keep her dignity by not spending any of the money you give her!

If you force it on her she may feel violated and extremely offended. She will eventually find out by the way! Come clean to her, apologize and propose to help her, maybe with the schooling of her kids. Let her acceptance be from her alone! You both, the husband and you have caused her enough indignity. She never came to you or sent message to you that she wants your money.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by yusufmurry: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2022
I broke his heart after moving to Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

This is the part that caught my attention. This is the typical attitude of a Nigerian girl. Even married ones that moved with their husband abroad, get there and turn tiger.
So He helped you move abroad but you blocked him and moved on.

Keep your help to yourself. That family will survive. You killed their father & husband.

For me, either you or your daughter will be served on the same coin. Wicked people!
A typical Nigerian girl does not love, they have their mind set on something

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ogwumgbe: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:

The man is dead, he has already faced condemnation for his wrong life choices.

But the OP here must have subjected the man to make the poor choices that one way or the other must have led to the man’s demise. The question and condemnation should be directed at the OP because many years have passed and who knows how many more married men are going to die in the near future because of her.

Stop blaming girls for men's stupidity. If a married man is so stupid and undisciplined to date a young vulnerable girl, why blame the girl? especially if the so called man lured the girl with money and other expensive gifts knowing fully that her poor status would make her fall? Please call a spade a spade
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by egunna(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
shame no dey dis life again ooo.u dated a married man,kept him away from his family to the extend that u secured a relocation aboroad through him and u want us to just wish that away?karma is always around the corner,u will be repaid on hundred folds.if it was normal,u should have gone directly to the widow to help her nah,but because u had caused her pains in the past and u very well know that,u are too ashamed to go directly to face her.once again,I wish that a girl younger than 19 will commandeer ur husband too.amen and amen.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by yahmohy27: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Thank you �
Help them , now pls
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by yusufmurry: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2022
So many Chidinmas wandering in the street

We have lost many comrades because of sex
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by nnewsnjobs: 6:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Kind of weird story, a man didn't build a house to have a permanent accommodation for himself and his family, but rather decided to send a side chick to abroad.

Now he is late and the family is in a mess condition.

Did he actually send you abroad with clear eyes?

After sending you abroad, you block him and move on, am very sure that was not the agreement between the two of you.

I don't understand the question you are asking here?

My friend if you want to help them please help and if you don't want, you can as well go away and repeat the same wickedness you did to the man on his family.

Help can come from anyway for them without you if you don't want to help.

If you are actually a good person as people are saying here, such question will not have come up in the first place.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Beremx(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.
very stupid comment from an idiot. I knew an idiot was going to make this comment and the idiot didn’t disappoint

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by chuksoyo21(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Please, do not hesitate to do this ..
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by NoToPile: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Loool even those that currently have 19year olds as sidechicks are condemning the OP.

One even said it was the heartbreak that killed him, heartbreak that did not kill him since 2011 now killed him 11 years later abi.

Some are saying she shouldn't have blocked him. She should have continued being a side chick abi.

I won't be surprised if the man didn't make provisions for his family and his relatives threw the wife and children out of whatever property he has. That's how some are, to take care of family lailai they will be spending on sidechicks up AND down, you guys should better learn and have sense, there are men with ZERO sense and they think only with their peepee

OP the woman needs help, help her you can do anonymously.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kingnelson9: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2022
KARMA IS A BITCH.

YOUR CONSCIENCE IS DISTURBING YOU.

YOU MUST DO IT ANYHOW YOU CHOOSE TO BUT KARMA MUST COME TO YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Benwallt(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2022
You can start by calling her and be sympathetic on the loss of her husband. Then follow it up with a little apology about the past. Tell her you are willing to help if she won't mind. Great her passionately and ensure the help is straight from you to her, no third party. If third party is involved she will definitely reject your solution.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by joyandfaith: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.

She actually contributed to his death. I agree.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by romenna: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Nothing we no go see
Very soon people go begin get Ashawo in-law
Such as side chick in-law grin grin

Anyway, assist them
You were the wife that was never upgraded to second wife position. That's how I see it.
She may know and still appreciate you.
Women have 6 senses and not 5. You may think she wouldn't know, but she stands a chance of knowing as a woman.

MEMORY VERSE
Always ensure you make people you see everyday happy including your side chicks. Help doesn't usually come from siblings or relatives.
People should treasure every moment they share with you, be it an Ashawo.
Add value to people's lives. It pays

Even the BIBLE referenced how a prostitute assisted the children of Israelites spy Jericho.
Not to talk of an ordinary sidechick
We have a good heart to a large extent in Africa.
Na poverty dey drive us wild most times.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by streetzdreamz(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Fidelity in a marriage is the sole responsibility of the couples involved not an outsider.

A 35 year old man at that time started a relationship with OP who was 19 and still an Adolescent by World Health Organization's classification, is the one who subjected him to make poor choices in life, same man who probably was constantly reminding his wife who is way older than the 19 year old that he is the boss in their home?

Every married person, be it male or female must take full responsibility and let not lust, guide him or her.

Infidelity is poisoned chalice.
God bless you for this. I hate it when people start the blame game. A lot were saying she destroyed his home and I was wondering how.... Cheating, infidelity is a choice people make for reasons best known to them. Any other thing is bullsh-t. @Op just tow the anonymous line and donate what you can, leave these sinners judging you for sinning differently. No one is better off. Atleast you still have a good heart to recompense.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by joyandfaith: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Karma visits in different ways. You have not moved on with your life. Karma is knocking at your door. Just help her without her knowing it is from you. If she it is from you, karma would cook for you.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

The answer to your ultimate question is in your post. You know what to do, except you have other motives.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by udomma1005(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

She knows me well
Knows you well!
As........... a what to the family..... Friend or foe?
Be careful, make this your new born again good deeds nor come kill you. Some of us, nor dey forget, nor dey forgive ehhh.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Bluntemperor: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

O P,go ahead,as the Lord placed in your heart!
Don't be afraid of what people will say and don't be afraid of doing Good!
Don't you know that it's difficult for the ' flesh' to do good but God that seeith the heart , known that you are doing it for this widow and the helpless Children will recompense you tomorrow'.
God bless you,dear!
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by penearth(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Plz don't try to let her know. It's a warning. Stay neutral and stay unnoticed but must help her for u to be blessed in ur union
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2022
imagine a 35yrs married man exploited a naive 19years old girl, if the op is not sensible she could have been using the money gotten from this useless man to buy marykay, clothes and jewelries but she exploited him back and he pave wave for her

na Op husband I pity most imagine a 16yrs age interval man putting his mature dick in a small girl pussy for many years, I'm wondering what her husband eventually meet there

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.