Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife (60068 Views)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by titiboti(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Please help them, you will find Joy in it.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Being married shouldn't be an excuse for blocking him. For someone to have been so kind, she must have meant everything to him and that's if the story was true. The girl in question could have been his only source of happiness cos she never knew what the man was going through. She should have just told him the plain truth and moved on with her life. She couid drop the sim instead of blocking him. How would she have felt if the man had blocked her when she needed those help, which the man cheerfully rendered? That's why I even doubted the veracity of the story.

Let me share a true life story with you. There was someone close whose marriage was going through a lot. Then he had this girl who was very close to him. He gave her almost all she needed, including sponsoring her University project, accommodation when she was on her nysc, even giving her money monthly. This girl told her parents she's dating a married man when the mum asked her to bring her fiancé. The man actually travelled with her to see her patents , cos he truly liked her. They travelled by air together. He was lodged to a hotel. The following day, she began to act funny. Her character had changed completely. Her dad welcomed him with open arms while mum was totally against their relationship. The man even said he'd not mind marrying her as a second wife.

Long story cut short, this girl blocked his line. She also blocked him in Facebook. All these happened after his visit to her parents. Her mum must have talked her head up all through the night he visited. The man felt hurt and moved on. A year later, this girl unblocked him. She began to ask for his favour again...imagine grin. But as kind as he was, he still helped but nothing between them again. This man had a project in the country where this girl later relocated to. It was the girl who provided an interpreter for him cos its a French speaking country. Throughout his stay , he didn't see her... cos he said he'd not see her, despite her describing her place. Eventually, the man still sent her money for the assistance. End of story.

your story is irrelevant at this point, as the girl is not asking for any assisant but looking for ways to help the poor wife

Yes the girl was wrong to date a married me but the one who was in control was the guy who most likely manipulated the girl or the girl took advantage of him

But lets not for get the guy was 35 was he fooled by a 19 year old ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Kobicove(m): 1:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:
You must have contributed to what killed him.

Seun, I think you need to create an "Unlike" button for comments like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Badgers14: 1:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Back in the days I dated a married man I was 19 he was 35 married with kids.

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I am happily married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please

Please help them if you could.

I will suggest anonymously..

Think about it, the important part is helping her and her kids... please do help them ..

Cheers!
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Nov 06, 2022
You do have a heart of gold, pls do it codedly because you have reaped a lot from have late hubby and you will forever be blessed as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by AreaFada2: 2:04am On Nov 06, 2022
2Radii:
Weyrey man

U no invest in the future of Ur woman and children but u re busy sponsoring side chick to Europe...
The guy and OP must have had a different agreement. Maybe the idea was to make her move benefit his family in another way too. We will never know for sure.

Before a lady admits that she broke a man's heart, you can imagine how much water went under the bridge. She redacted the gist and told us very little part.

The man might have died of heartache and regret. Some are saying she has a good heart. Very funny logic people have these days. shocked shocked

This is more like guilt. Knowing how much pain she caused the woman, the late guy and his family. Sure, the man wasn't forced into it.
OP should do whatever will make her sleep better at night. I hope she will be happy if a girl from nowhere comes to try to scatter her "married since 2015 with 2 beautiful children" family.

Karma is a patient but aggressive bodybuilder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by sihamey: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2022
FuckTheMod:

You dated a married man knowingly and you think that chapter is now closed because you think you're happily married? Lol
Broken and damaged leftover people usually think like this. YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT IN THIS WORLD... No matter how long it takes, your dirty past will always come around to bite you in the ass.
YOU WILL NEVER ALSO ENJOY YOUR HUSBAND TO YOURSELF ALONE BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

She never committed any crime dating a married man , if she hurt the man that’s when you talk of Kama like you hurting someone will also get Karmic debt to pay either in a relationship or not.
No different between you dating two girls at the same time as single guy
Marrying 2 wives is traditionally and constitutional accepted in Nigerian so no crime dating someone .
Meanwhile either she dated married man or not her husband must cheat
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by stonemasonn: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2022
ictplotter:

Madness and stupidity everywhere, which good you talking about? The stupid man invested on kpekus on top of adultery by forsaken his own family welfare while on earth, u are calling it good. For the op that want to help now because she was sleeping with another person husband and he was spending on u lavishly instead of his wife n kids, Karma is real.
What is wrong with this generation?
sharap! You are part of this generation.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Duru009(m): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2022
To keep your sanity, I will advise to do it Anonymous atleast for the time being.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Ndidi2: 2:45am On Nov 06, 2022
obinna58:

Olosho
shameless one..
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Btruth: 3:00am On Nov 06, 2022
I'm sure you knew the man loved you all along.....but as you said, you broke his heart. Anyway, do what you think is right from your mind. Because his family deserve better from you now at their needy period.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by manmade(m): 3:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Hmmmmm, respect the dead and let's what happened In Vegas remained in Vegas do the help but annoymously,this is a big lessons to all the sugar daddies invest in your immediate family and yourself instead of lavishing your Whealth on suya girls that would fly away like the Twitter's bird.
Now to the ex sugar girl, give the woman something reasonable enough to change her life to atleast her social status before the demised of her husband or even better than then , if you couldn't afford to do that for now, give what you could afford then as a way of restitution try to help her first child to succeed in life just the way that man has helped you , the bitter truth is that karma is real and doesn't forgive or forget but you can always minimize the impact of the wrath of karma by restitution.

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by olaodun: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2022
pls repent and render help for the sake of innocent children and move on in life thanks death is for everybody
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Yes she was aware of the affair and she was a good friend of my aunty

If you reach out and help her, you're only proving that you have a conscience.

For some, their conscience is dead after the act they seemed wrong.

For others, their conscience remains active, pushing them to take actions that may right the wrong.

Besides, the man helped you, and in return, you're helping his kids.

The person you should be concerned about is your husband.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Clinghton: 4:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Help her through your aunty
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by romunu(m): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Please help her, since it’s from your heart, apologize to her later.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by neztar: 4:25am On Nov 06, 2022
eyinjuege:
Those saying she contributed to his death are jokers.
She did the right thing by blocking him and having nothing to do with him again.
What was a 35 year old married man doing with a 19 year old girl in the first place?
Why should she settle as a side chick or 2nd wife?
Of a man who would rather empower his side chick but not his wife and children for that matter.
A man spending a lot of money on his side chick, while not securing the future of his own flesh and blood is worse than an infidel.
Anyway, madam OP, you don't owe the wife anything, but it seems in your own way you actually liked/loved the man. If your heart wants to help, do so.
If she knew you as her husband's side chick, just send the money anonymously to her. If not for anything, to preserve her pride & ego..
you are a bastard for saying this

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Okhuadams(m): 4:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

He had done a lot for me, thanks to him I am in Europe now he has done everything for me.

I broke his heart after moving in Europe in 2011, I blocked him and moved on with my life.

I learned that he passed away this year march and his wife and five children have nowhere to stay.

She is actually staying in church with 2 children while the other 3 are with relatives.

I feel so sad and I want to help her with accommodation and will give her money for business, I want to do know anonymously because if she knows it is me who want to help her I don't think she will accept the money.

Should I do it anonymously or I should let her know I am the one who want to help her.

Advice me please
Do it anonymously later you can show yourself thats if you wish . At least you have the heart to do it
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Secondly: 4:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

Somehow I feel your offer to help is genuine.

But I also get this feeling that you want to send her a message as in you want to remind her that no one knows tomorrow probably because she was fighting you when you were a side chic.

Well sha, na you sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by PS712: 4:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please
Now that you are married with two lovely kids, can you stand your husband cheating on you with someone younger than you, especially with the niece of your friend? I guess not. Perhaps you'll bear it if he cheats and not let you find out, but not so much under your nose.
Well, what has happened has happened, it'll be wrong to judge you because we are all sinners, doing the same thing you did and some others not doing exactly this but other things that are worse causing more grievous harm,...rest assured personally I am also on no good ground to throw stone at you. That being said, kindly not hesitate to assist that woman and the children. Maybe for this reason you crossed their path and they crossed yours too. Most times God in His wisdom turns bad situations into good. He doesn't like sin neither does he promote it, but out of His love, mercy and grace He saves the sinner and still blesses him or her. Fact is if you ever prayed to God for forgiveness, then He has forgiven you. But there could still be an expectation to fulfill such as this. So, do not hesitate, reach out to them as much as you can, but do it anonymously first. And since the woman knew of your affair with her husband it is wise and advisable that you don't let her know just yet. But you certainly have to let her know one day and go to her and apologize, if she had laid curses on you or your generations which are yet to manifest by the time she realizes how much assistance you had given them all along anonymously and that it is sign that you are truly sorry for what you did at a younger age she will forgive you. By then you'll seek that forgiveness. You'll plead with her to mention out your name in your presence and pronounce she has forgiven you. This is because words are powerful and life is mysterious. If she or someone attached to her laid a curse on you it may take time but will most likely manifest, no matter how long it takes, despite that you are comfortable at the moment. Sometimes it manifest in similar ways we caused the hurt, or in another aspect of life or in those of our kids, but it is what it is, karma. Good thing is it has time within which restitution can be done.
Best wishes as you have a good heart.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by gbogboija: 4:33am On Nov 06, 2022
You are saying rubbish. Fool.
Carcholce:
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by gbogboija: 4:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Do it anonymously.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by stanlink(m): 4:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Don't mind anyone throwing violence, everything happens for a purpose
Kindly contact the pastor of the church that is accommodating her and the kid's; and assist her as the spirit moves you and try everything to stay under cover u never can tell how much bitterness she habour perhaps you had hurt her alot
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by manmade(m): 4:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by nakoks(m): 4:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Carcholce:
You are very correct. She didn't disclose some major details in her story. They must have had an arrangement for him to marry her after she gets her papers so he can bring his kids and wife later. Then she can remarry and settle down. Reason he invested his life savings but sister had other ideas. If you check well maybe the wife knew too and played along , reason she is disgusted and won't take any assistance from OP. She did them 419 now wants to give back peanut after the man had died.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by samwillyco1(m): 4:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Bridget95:
You have a good heart. Do it and all your sins will be forgiven.

I love you .

APC Member Spotted grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Sagefromtheeast: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2022
dawnomike:
Please, go ahead and do it a a form of restitution...#NotCondemning

I'm condemning!
She should repent properly,if not, karma still holds... she shouldn't think she has escaped
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Alwaysready(m): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:

Advice me please

After 11 years? Chai. This is wickedness.

You don't need to ask again,just help them immediately and also,try to take in one of the kids to Europe for a payback.

It was God who made you remember the family and nothing more.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by b1olat: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2022
It is payback time dear, kindly go ahead and give a helping hand, the man will appreciate it in his grave Moreso when you confessed he really did a lot for you when you were dating. From your write-up, the wife probably knew you were her husband side chick then, hence the reservation she might turn down the offer of help, but don't worry, time and event has taken care of that. I believe the woman will welcome help from anyone now and that includes you. Remember you used this man as a stepping stone to greatness help not only the woman, but one of the children too. God bless you as you pounder this.
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by Sagefromtheeast: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Now your senses are back grin grin grin
GOD is not a man.
God works in mysterious ways.
Every documented facts on planet earth are products of men and still remain mere creation of men. No one has ever seen GOD and no one will.
God is infinite and indescribable

I can't believe I liked your post, I did grin

I totally agree with you
Re: Should I Anonymously Help My Ex Sugar Daddy Wife by NNTR: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Madampauline:
Thank you I'll send it next week
Luke 12:20
'"But God said to him,
"'Foolish man, this night your life is demanded from you;
and these preparations--for whom shall they be?
'

James 4:14
'What do you know about tomorrow?
How can you be so sure about your life?
It is nothing more than mist that appears for only a little while before it disappears.
'

Nothing is as good as Nike it NOW, meaning do it now, already.

God forbid bad thing, what guarantee have you that you'll see next week. No one is promised tomorrow, talkless of next week.

Consider this though sister, God allowed the 'Back in the days' escapade to happen, maybe for such as time as this that you're in a position to help this widow, and be of help especially in her hour of need. God sure works in mysterious ways

cc 1Alex, Rhassidy360, Helpout12345, Wawelexy, dawnomike, Carcholce, Mindlog, Starz825, Eriokanmi, ZIMDRILL,

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats! / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.