Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (61990 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by luluosas(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
My dear, Jesus Christ loves you very much, and so do I.
Since you can afford to pay for sex which is a sin against your own body, why not Mary instead and stop sinning?
Consider this advice and thank me later. Best wishes from my heart.

NovoLag:
So I recently came back to Lagos and man has been terribly bored.

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

We settled for an amount.
Sent her my pics and got hers
She looked pretty average and decent.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

When she finally came, it was past 9.
Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

She said she didn’t come with any o… that she doesn’t mind going raw. Ha

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

I don’t know what she was sick of, but she was shivering. Omo

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

This girl was out to end my life!

I just wore my trousers and left the room.
I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by imagrg(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Raw sweet die.
You should have listened to her and swim into her lagoon! grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Konjiboii: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
The mistake you made was searching for broads through Facebook, those are low class bitches, get on one of this apps were you have to pay for subscription. They charge higher but I'm sure money no be problem for you.
Obidi Pon bidi
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by deavicky(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

I think I should use this opportunity to beg Nigerian girls to please consider us fine boys embarassed
If anyone had told me a full blooded fine boy like me will find it hard to have a decent relationship with a girl, I would’ve laughed it off..
it’s just soo hard to get a girl to date these days as a fine boy. They’ll think you’re a cheat or something cry
It’s darn tiring.

So back to my story; so I sent out a few messages on Facebook to some girls who were into the hookup business and after a few minutes I got replies from a few and I finally settled for one that lives closer to me.

First red flag when this girl refused to come in the afternoon. Said she had a few errands to run and can only come about 7 in the evening.

Had wanted us to use my apartment but on a second thought I paid for a room nearby.

Omo when this girl showed up, she was entirely different from the person I met on Facebook. Not that it was a different person, but something was just off about her.

As per se body don full, I welcomed her into the room, gave her cash as she requested.

Now down to business; “where is your condom”? She was just looking at me like she never heard of condoms before.

I’m grateful that my head won over my prick.. I went down to a nearby Aboki and bought a condom.

Came up, wore the bags, was about to penetrate and this girl coughed so loudly I had to go put on the main light and saw that this girl was visibly and obviously sick.

She kept saying I should go ahead that it’s just small cough… mehn at that point my prick don go down.
Then she said I should try raw, then if my prick gets strong again I can then use a bag.

I kept trying to understand the mumu talk.., like I should penetrate without a condom, then wear a condom later when my prick gets stronger..

I think there’s a set of frustrated people who are out there sharing diseases in Lagos. Man gats be very careful these days.
simple selection you couldn't make. You get luck. So how did u later manage the Konji?.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by SaLongs1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Even person wey you dey see koro koro sef na wahala talk less of online.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by SlyFoxx4Life: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nilon:
do you know they suck all manner of dicks? And have boyfriends they kiss with those lips

Standard.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Gbemini(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
U be mugu, u dey pay before sex for hookup... Hiss
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm not a prostitute, so I don't know.

It seems like the guy just decided to book a room for a TB patient.. grin grin grin

He should go and get tested, for not only is TB contagious, it's very deadly when not detected early.. grin grin grin
Hassanmaye:

Please tell us the secret you understand your gender More let boys learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

In fact, I no want make them touch me. I fear Nigerian ladies pass devil.
Gabriel the archangel!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Op, i think it's either you purposely omitted something or the girl scammed you but i commend you for walking away when you saw that she's sick or acting sick.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Next time when you give them location, you stand a little far away and see what they look like before coming out..

I guess you are new to the game
Haha I learn another thing!

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not a prostitute, so I don't know.

It seems like the guy just decided to book a room for a TB patient.. grin grin grin

He should go and get tested, for not only is TB contagious, it's very deadly when not detected early.. grin grin grin
No I don't mean that common! I only thought she was playing mind games
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by lordswill03: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Like you said, you just came. Maybe you were not informed too?? You just got scammed bro

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
DaveDGreat:

See your life? undecided

Tinubu's supporters urchins are either agberos or useless man carrying oloshos upandan. This is how you want to force the Iragbiji Druglord on us abi?

Nonsense and Tilumbu undecided
Tinubu himself was a serial philanderer. That's why Seyi and some other of his children are bastards.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by generalwo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
You're blaming the girl for not coming with a condom? Your head dey shake....

Who know if na this kind mentality make normal babe no gree follow u....

Real gee go carry condom go this kind parol, u go there without condom dey expect make the girl bring condom from house.

Fine boy, no sense...

Who know if na u even get the infection wen you dey fear.....

Change your mentality and you will get a serious babe...

For now, you too dull and childish to keep any serious relationship!!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by na2016: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Map1:
Bros that girl scam you,she is interested in taking your money,she just used that style to send you away, believe me, those girls are wise.

You and the entire people that liked your comments ain't smart oo. Girl visibly has HIV and cough could be TB oo
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Temptee101(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gadafii:
To carry ashawo Dey always fear me, but sometimes conji na bastard of thousands father

Men who patronize ashawo, una liver get bone wahlai

See this one

Most Nigerian girls na ashi or retired ashi. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
VIKTO83:
In my facility 2weeks ago, I mandated my nurses and Lab attendant that all patients must go through retroviral test.
In a space of 3days I referred 16persons to the appropriate family for HIV and AIDs center.
The night of the crisis is that majority are married men and women.
Then boom, my girlfriend came in from lag and to be honest I don't know what she does at Lag for a living. She came and said she has malaria...trust me na...i took blood sample and ordered foe tests including HIV.
Son of man won't kill himself because of punna.
But finally finally I no come go down with her because i just lost interest in all those punna stuff.
Did your girlfriend have the gun??.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by PoliciaNLand: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Typical Obidient are mannerless and never mind their life business
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by generalwo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gadafii:
To carry ashawo Dey always fear me, but sometimes conji na bastard of thousands father

Men who patronize ashawo, una liver get bone wahlai
.... Ashawo dey pass ashawo... E get some ashawo wen clean pass serious babe......
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by generalwo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
BigYash:
Na so.. Make person hear word abeg.. Op you did well... No be all pussy person dey put preek.. Diseases when full town no be small.. I noticed that majority of the hookup girls now have cough.. No be play play cough o.. Diseases when these bitches carry en..hmmm
... Majority?

Customer... I hail o!!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ten06(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
You are guy with a great future, I love your willpower and you will succeed in life.
If you are one of those ones that have no future you would have entered her and destroy everything you have worked for (God forbid). You are a great guy keep it up
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by generalwo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tegabadguy:
that's true lagos hookup girls are dirty
... Maybe na only dirty ones you dey meet... Some of them clean pass serious babe!!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by CSTRR: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't know what will make me sleep with a random girl raw.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by generalwo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Guy, I no be gentleman. There's no atom of gentility in my lifestyle.

Since the Olosho claimed to be sick, it's expected she return my full money back to me. Unfailing to do that will result to excess chaos that she will regret .
.... Calm down, if e happen, u no go do anything!!!
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Kaysalas(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
NovoLag:

It’s darn tiring.

Faites attention la prochaine fois.
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

Only mumu child no Sabi say na Obi carry Olosho pass as a retired Cultist, abi why you think say we no dey see him wife

Omo ASE

In fact na Tuesday we dey book Olosho down for weekend

Soft life!!!
Tinubu was a serial philanderer in his hey days. Who is Seyi Tinubu's mother? Who is the mother of tinubu's son that died few years ago?

Too many bastard children.

Tinubu and MC oluomo are gay partners.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu was a serial philanderer in his hey days. Who is Seyi Tinubu's mother? Who is the mother of tinubu's son that died few years ago? Tinubu and MC oluomo are gay partners.

You don't even seem to believe your own crap since you have being typing it

As agenda no gree Agend, and propaganda no gree propangade, try go get another work biko

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ireportlive:

You don't even seem to believe your own crap since you have being typing it

As agenda no gree Agend, and propaganda no gree propangade, try go get another work biko
Rubbish! But you believe your own agenda.

Answer the question!

I guess you thought they were Remis children grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu himself was a serial philanderer. That's why Seyi and some other of his children are bastards.

grin grin grin
Re: My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook by Ireportlive: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rubbish!

Answer the question!

I guess you thought they were Remis children grin

Oh so he is no more Amuda Yekini Aguileri ... Interesting

That one no sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.